The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had this way about her that made her seem like a slut; or a bimbo would be more accurate. I knew that it was all an act but when she wanted to wrap me around her finger, she often fell back on her dumb blonde routine and it didn't help knowing what she was doing.

"Before we start this, do you have any 'stupid' questions you want to get out of the way?" she asked.

"I - guess... I went to the drug store to buy condoms and there are so many condoms and none of the books I read ever really talked about them."

"OK, that's fair... and NOT stupid. First of all, you can always fallback on a normal sized condom regardless of how big you are. Latex are really stretchy so even if you are 'well-endowed' they will fit but just feel tighter and they may be harder to put on. If you're not well-endowed, DON'T buy the magnum sized condoms because they are likely to slip off during sex."

"Yeah, that makes sense... I'll let you decide where I stand on that front," I grinned. "I'm not sure what you want me to do," I said, hesitatingly. "You say we're not having sex but we are going to explore each other..."

"Start - by taking your clothes off." she said. "You need to get over your shyness. You've got a great body and have nothing to be ashamed of."

I did just that. I slowly stripped my clothes off, not as a tease yet at the same time I tried to seem like I wasn't over eager. I tried to control my nerves as my hands shook and sweat seemed to sprout from every pore by thinking of non-sexual things like my car. I finally stood before her in all my naked glory, consciously trying not to cover my crotch with my hands.

I couldn't look in her eyes right away but when I did, I was surprised to see lust. I know I'm a good-looking guy, everyone has always said so. I have a whole cheerleading squad fighting each other to date me! But all of that was a recent development and girls weren't attracted to me until recently, mainly due to age differences and my own awkwardness not to mention just last year I had a bad case of acne. If I were to make an unbiased assessment of myself, I would say that I was tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, chiseled-jawed, pretty-boy with a hard body from both football and years of martial arts. I was brought up to be humble and not to be vain. It was a sin to think of yourself as good looking and my self-image and attitude didn't match my looks.

Candy looked me up and down, evaluating me like I was a prized cow being evaluated at the state fair.

"Wow! ... If I'd known I would have tried harder," she said, and I followed her gaze as she settled on my rapidly hardening cock. "You're definitely not going to have to worry about those magnums being too loose," she said, almost to herself. She seemed to be lost in la-la-land.

"Ah-Hem?" I coughed.

"Oh, right... Next, you need to learn to be patient, and control your eagerness. So, take my clothes off," she demanded.

She didn't have to tell me twice; I was on her faster than a speeding bullet.

"Slow down," she demanded. "Control."

She was right, I'd watched a couple of porn videos recently to prepare, and the guys in them weren't ripping clothes off, they were suave, calm, cool and collected. I heard some women liked it when you appeared disinterested but I never got that from any porn I watched. I stopped and calmed my mind. I tried to approach this clinically and it helped, but barely. I did succeed in calming my outward appearance but my inward thoughts were all over the place.

I started by grabbing her hips and pulling her close to me, my right arm slid up her back and my left slid around her waist then down to her left hip.

She seemed surprised but when I leaned in to kiss her, she didn't hesitate to return the kiss. My hands were roaming all over her back, sides and ass. Her hands explored me with different intentions. Instead of gliding over my curves, her hands tended to grasp, knead and massage my hard muscles.

As we made out, my hands naturally slid down to her ass and stroked it for a few seconds until I heard her moan softly, then my hands slid up and over her skirt, a couple inches over her exposed midriff, to the hem of her pink crop top and then under. As my hands approached her bra covered breasts, her shirt slid up with my arms. Her shirt had a precum wet spot from my cock being pressed into it, and as it rose it left a trail on my chest. I briefly stopped at her breast to feel their weight, as if to say "I'll be back" I gave them a squeeze, before I broke our kiss and pulled her shirt over her head flinging it to the side of the room.

We continued making out, our breathing became raspy and desperate and before I knew it, she had just her bra and panties left to go. I took a step back to admire her, and for some reason she blushed. I saw that her panties were soaked so I reached down and felt along her panties and rubbed my fingers along her slit over the top. I brought my finger up to my nose and inhaled her scent for the first time, it was like bottle rockets going off in my head. I was shocked at how turned on I became. Candy seemed afraid I wouldn't like her smell at first, but once she saw my reaction, her frown turned to a lusty grin.

As we continued making out, I finally tried to unhook her bra. Luckily, Stephanie showed me one of her bras, and she showed me how she put them on (over her shirt) and demonstrated how they were taken off. She even taught me how to unhook it from her so I wouldn't look so foolish when the time came for me to do it. With my previous experience, I was able to smoothly unhook Candy's bra, which seemed to impress her. Soon, her melons were freed and pressed into my lower chest.

Candy wouldn't let me take her panties off saying that today wasn't the day for that. She was afraid we'd get carried away. The whole point of today was to help me learn some control while being overstimulated, and she said that she didn't know if SHE had that kind of control.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around my waist, interlocking her feet behind my back. I carried her the few feet to her bed, knee walking us to the center. As I lowered her back to the bed, my naked hard body pressed into her soft billowy folds. I began my exploration, I kissed, nibbled and licked every part of her body except the part I wanted most. I started with her lips, then her ears, neck shoulders and even tried her armpits (which did nothing for her, she couldn't stop laughing). I continued down her belly, bypassing her breasts (which I wanted save for last), I moved down to her thighs, down her legs until I reached her toes.

She must have prepared well because her toes were freshly washed and impeccably manicured; they had only the slightest hint of soap on them. Toes must have been an erogenous zone for her because her moaning increased in volume and her breathing quickened. I continued swirling and sucking on her toes, her big toe I imagined what it would be like to give a blow job and performed it on her. I could tell she was going to climax any minute but I didn't want her first orgasm from me to be from toe sucking, so I flipped her over and continued up her backside.

She arched her back as she propped herself up with her elbows. The back of her knees were particularly sensitive and every time I got an unusual reaction from her I took mental notes. Her ass was so round, each cheek was a perfect milky white orb, when I licked and caressed them, I was filled with a desire to take a bite out of them, to spank them, so once again I filed those feelings away for later.

I kissed my way up her back, massaging it lovingly, and her moans turned to cooing. Once I reached the backside of her shoulders, my cock was resting between her cheeks, like a hotdog in a bun. I couldn't help but gyrate and rub and she started moaning once again. I felt like I was going to burst, besides my hand my cock had never felt sweaty smooth skin envelop it like that. I was in heaven, and close to blowing if I didn't stop.

I reached around and grabbed her breasts, kneading and rolling her nipples. My kissed my way up her shoulder to her neck and sucked it gently, swirling my tongue on the exposed skin.

"Oh, fuuuck!" I moaned.

I thought Candy would tell me to stop but she was moaning harder and louder than me. She spread her legs slightly so her ass cheeks would loosen up and she bent at the waist, poking her ass up as much as she could with me on top of her. Her hands in an L shape going out from her side then straight up, gripping the sheets. I grabbed my cock and pointed it straight down so that my head would run against her panty covered slit and hopefully her clit. Then, I grabbed her wrists pinning them to the bed.

"Don't stop, please!" she moaned, as I thrust against her slamming her pelvis into the bed as my pelvis slammed her ass downward.

I didn't last long; when I reached the point of no return, I pulled up enough where my cock rested in her ass cheeks again and I thrust hard. My cum spewed forth soaking her back and my stomach with its sticky splooge. She let out a loud wail and her whole body shook as if in convulsions.

After I gained my faculties, I slid off of her and lay by her side looking at the ceiling. She had her head turned to face me but still hadn't recovered. I could see that I left a hickey on her neck, and felt embarrassed and proud.

When she finally gained her senses and her breathing turned to normal, she flipped over and scooted closer to me, pressing our sides together. We did this often, but normally we were clothed, but it felt so familiar and so right.

"That was... Amazing!" she said.

"Right?" I agreed, not knowing what else to say. I was in a daze and at a loss for words.

"I have never had an orgasm that intense before," she said. "I've only had a couple of orgasms from sex and they have always been when a guy went down on me. I never thought it could be this way."

"Well. This is ALL new to me."

"You are a dangerous man," she said.

"Oh?"

"You're a natural... I thought I was going to have to walk you through everything. You're like a sexual savant."

"I've been reading a lot of sex books, and I just tried a few things."

We sat there quietly for awhile, and I realized we weren't going to do any more that day. Her mom was right. She leaned over to her side and laid her head on my chest, draping an arm and a leg over me. I didn't dare move; I didn't want that feeling to end. It just felt right, I felt content.

I want to say we continued our sex lessons, but we both fell asleep. I woke to hear the front door opening so I gently rolled Candy onto a pillow. I grabbed my clothes and hastily put them on. I ran downstairs and surprised Judy, I guess she wasn't expecting me to still be there.

I held up my finger to my lips and whispered, "I'm going to go. She's sleeping. Ask her to call me when she gets up," I said, hurrying out the door.

*

Simone's plan was for me was for me to get tutored by Candy for a whole week, then she would get her crack at me for the week before she left on her missions/scholarship trip. Candy called me the next day and I was on pins and needles. I was looking forward to our next session, but my worry about Candy's feelings turned out to be totally justified.

"Mikey..." she began.

"Is there something wrong, Candy?"

"You're going to hate me..."

"That's not possible," I said.

"It's just that... I can't do it..." she said, my heart dropped. "I thought I could, but it's too much..."

My head was a whirl and I became really insecure.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, just the opposite, Baby. Unfortunately, you were all that I hoped for."

"I don't understand..." I said, confused.

"I had a fantasy version of you and what I believed would be a reality. You made the fantasy seem cartoonish in comparison... AND we didn't even go all the way!"

"Isn't that a good thing?" I asked, knowing exactly where this was going.

"Yes, Mikey, and Simone has even offered to share you... but I can't do that... not with you. If you didn't mean anything to me, maybe I could. If you were a fumbling sexual novice I could just play with, maybe I could handle it. But this version of you... If I go there, there's no going back and it would split Simone and I apart."

"I see."

"I love you, Mikey. And I don't want our first time to be so... trivial. I want you to want me," she said.

"I DO want you," I said, "I've never wanted anyone MORE," I thought.

"I know you do, but unfortunately Mike you taught me to respect myself. I won't settle for second fiddle... I know you love me. But you love Simone first and if she asked you to give me up you would, wouldn't you?" she asked, hypothetically.

"No!" I thought, but was too much of a coward to voice. The truth was, I didn't know.

"When you're ready for me..."

"Candy?"

"Yeah?"

"You're still my best friend, right?"

"Mikey, Simone has been my best friend for years now, but there is no one better for me than you. Don't worry Mike, we'll always be friends."

"Promise?"

"Do I need to?"

"No."

"I promise," she said.

Our friendship was strained for a few days, but it didn't take long for us to get back to where we were. Yet, my feelings for her haunted me.