All Comments on 'The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 11'

by MaximusTheMad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tbakkytbakkyover 4 years ago
What's with the Mike's of the world?

Another great guy "Dman "Mike Stewart,also gets dumped on by the women in his world.

Mike Thompson is only 19,he has a long life ahead of him,with many more disappointments yet to take place.Yes it's just a story but,we as readers do get "involved" in the lives we read about. I was so eager to read this chapter that,I woke up at 4am just to read it.

Now I am waiting for the next chapter,hopefully tomorrow.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 4 years ago
So Disappointing

This sucks. Your main character lovingly takes care of everyone that matters to him & then gets left behind. I'm tired of waiting for you to take care of him. Get it done. Eleven chapters already, Jesus!

WS

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 4 years ago
Please give the guy some happiness

I'm starting to feel like other readers of this story. Mike just can't get a break when it comes to matters of the heart. It is starting to get to me as a reader. I know it is your story and you know the time, place, and pace for the plot, but please, give the guy (and us) a break. Fast forward the calendar, have him fully immerse himself in the D/s scene (he seems to be going that way anyway), have him find a subbie wiffu (sorry, I am a huge anime fan). Something! I just don't think I can take him drifting from heartache to heartache for another 10 chapters. If this was real life, a guy like this would become the biggest asshole in the world just because he couldn't trust his heart anymore. I like Mike and I want something good for him. The good guy needs to finish first this time.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 4 years agoAuthor
Hang in there

This is not a fairy tale or a romance novel. That being said, Chapter 12 was already submitted a couple of days ago so it should be publish any day now. In chapter 12, Mike's love life improves at the end, but his problems don't.

Just so you know, the original version of this story had only one sex scene in it, and way more betrayals. Stephanie dies of Cancer and Mike goes in a self destructive mourning for years. He eventually snaps out of it and wins Candy over, then the end. So this version is way less tragic. Even though I went through 3 rewrites, this story has always been about Mike and Candy so you can expect that to happen.

I'm not giving away the end but chapter 13 has Mike dealing with issues other than his love life. To warn you, my stories don't usually end with "and they lived happily ever after, because that's not real is it?" but it will end on a positive hopeful note.

tbakkytbakkyover 4 years ago
Dear Author,

I don't think any of us come to Literotica to find stories about "Real Life",for that,I just turn on the tv,and lately even that I try not to do,way too many killings etc going on.

You folks can "Create Stories" that can have a "Happily Ever After",if you want.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago

Good story, I'm enjoying Mike's solutions to help his friends.

For some one who doesn't clam to be a writer, you tell a good story.

I'm ready for the next chapter.

I am mixing up this story with Senior year memories. Both are about guys doing the right thing.

DeannaDarlingDeannaDarlingover 4 years ago
Loving the story

PLEASE! continue the story. Loving the writing. Well written and makes me feel connected to the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximusTheMad@MaximusTheMad
I am writing a part two to April Fool, so I have submitted an edited version of the first part fixing some bad dialogue and grammar. The story is that same only with phasing differences and corrections to things that didn't make sense originally. I did finally come up with a ...

SIMILAR Stories