The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up in a tangled mess. My air mattress sprung a leak! I was stupid, I moved it upstairs to be out of the contractor's way in the morning. With the carpet gone, I checked the floor for carpet tacks and I thought I found an area that was clear, but I missed one. When I went to bed, my mattress lost most of its air over a couple of hours. I was pretty tired and slept through it, but the angle I slept in left my back sore and tweaked.

I heard the doorbell ring, and I thought the sheetrock guys were there a little early. They weren't scheduled until ten am and it was only nine.

"Howdy neighbor!" the ever-perky Hannah beamed. "I brought muffins!" she said.

"Morning Hannah, ummm you didn't have to do that," I mumbled but reached for them anyway and she gave me a knowing smile. "Would you like to come in?" I asked.

She didn't wait for me to finish the sentence before she pushed past me. I flinched when I turned suddenly and my back locked up on me.

"Oh, you poor dear," she said grabbing my arm.

She dragged me to the kitchen and had me straddle one of the folding chairs backward. It was the only furniture in the house at that point, and the contractors for the kitchen wouldn't start work until mid-July. With my back facing outward, she started massaging my back and working the knots out.

"My late husband used to have back problems," she answered an unasked question. "What happened?"

"My air mattress leaked. I'll have to get a patch kit for it," I mumbled.

"You know, since the kids moved out years ago and my husband passed, I've lived in a three-bedroom house that is was too big for little old me... If you'd like to stay over at my place, I can make up the guest room for you... I could use the company."

It's funny how she was making the same offer to me that I just did for Simone.

"You barely know me. You sure?"

"I'm a good judge of character, so yes, I'm sure."

"Well, I'll have furniture in the bedrooms this weekend, so it'll only be for a few days."

"Good! Then it's settled," she said.

"Well, you gotta let me do something for you sometime. Your grass is looking a little long. How about I give it a mowing?"

"Pshaw, I'm not helpless you know. I've been mowing my own lawn for years now. Although... I could think of something else you can mow if you're up for it," she laughed, giving me an evil grin.

"You shouldn't tempt me. What will you do when I take you up on it?" I retorted.

"Anything you want, young man. I've only been with one man, my husband Bob, but we were pretty adventurous in bed. I'm pretty sure I'd knock your socks off," she added.

She saw my worried look, and added, "My offer is a no strings offer. I was only teasing about the sex... but now that it's out there, anytime you're ready for me," she grinned, continuing to laugh.

I thought about it and figured that first of all, she's a sexy woman even if she's older than my mom and second I was single and not seeing anyone. I wouldn't want anything more from her than a friend with benefits relationship and who knew how old fashioned she was. At least she wasn't married, and if she was telling the truth she was probably disease free and not able to get pregnant so I couldn't see a downside.

"In all seriousness, I'm single, find you attractive. If you don't want anything more from me than to get laid once in awhile, I wouldn't mind 'mowing your lawn' from time to time."

This time it was her turn to look worried, after all I called her bluff. Her expression did change, but it didn't go to worry rather to lust.

"How about a nooner?" she asked, bluntly, all smiles.

Damn, this was really happening... I thought.

"Umm, ok I just have to meet the contractors. I will need to use your shower anyway; my hot water is turned off for a few days."

"OK. Let me get prepared," she said, excitedly. "You better not be foolin' me. I haven't been fucked properly - or improperly for that matter - in more than three years!" she added giddily, running out the door she looked like she skipped across the lawn.

The electrician and sheetrock guys came about a half hour late. Once I got them situated and went over all the plans and made sure they knew what to do. I waltzed next door.

I knocked on the door, and the door opened before I could even land my second knock. Hannah was hidden behind the door, and I peek around the door and saw why. Hannah was dressed in an old-fashioned pink nighty and pretty much nothing else. Her nighty was more than translucent, in parts I could see right through it and I liked what I saw. Her body isn't as tight and firm as the women I'd been with but what she lacked in youth she more than made up for in curves. She had large breasts that sagged a little and her ass was big but smooth without wrinkles or cottage cheese. She didn't have a six pack but neither did she have a gut either.

"Will you get in here already!" she kind of said, half annoyed and half amused. "You'll have plenty of time to check out the merchandise without giving Roy [the mailman] a heart attack."

I stepped inside and she quickly shut the door.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, "Why do you hide all this?" I gestured at her, looking her up and down appraising. "You're gorgeous!"

She blushed, "Listen, stop with the complements, I'm too nervous."

"I need to take a shower; I haven't had any hot water since yesterday. They're taking out my water heater today and replacing it with a tankless one."

"Can we just... do this? I don't mind a little funk, and you don't smell bad to me."

"OK, sure. I'll take one later."

"It's just that, you have my stomach tied up in knots... I just need to get this initial encounter over with so that I can feel more comfortable with you, OK?"

"Lead on m'lady." I comforted, and she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to her master bedroom.

Her house was a mirror image of mine except that it was better kept up. Once we got to the entrance of her bedroom doorway, she turned to me and looked down as if ashamed.

"I'm used to a man taking charge in the bedroom. I hope you don't mind..."

"Not at all, but I have to warn you I can get rough," I informed and she looked a little worried. "We are likely to say and do things to turn each other on, but if you want me to tone it down then say 'Yellow', and if you want me to stop your safeword is 'skunk.' Let me warn you though, if we stop, we are done for the night, no ifs, ands or buts, OK?"

"OK," she said, her worry lessening.

"I won't respond to 'No', or 'Stop'..." and she nodded her head in understanding. "If you want me in control then I promise you I'll take control," I said and her worry melted away and just a look of lust remained.

"Good."

"Before we start, once I cross that threshold, I'm in charge. Is there anything absolutely off limits?"

"I'm not very good at 'blow-jobs', but if you insist, I'll do that for you. I don't get turned on by being called demeaning names but other than that I don't want to be sodomized."

"Fair enough," I said. "I may spank your ass, things like that, but I'll try not to get too carried away. And if I do, what do you say?"

"Yellow," she grinned.

"Correctamundo!" I said, and reached down and scooped her up, she squealed, then I carried her across the threshold. "You're mine now!"

"Oh God! I can't believe I'm doing this!" she gasped.

Once inside, I kicked the door shut and kicked off my shoes. I walked beside her bed and laid her down, then slowly did a strip tease. She looked as mesmerized as any horny lady in a male strip club during lady's night. If she had some dollar bills, she'd have been stuffing them in my shorts, I'm sure of it.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I ordered and she quickly complied. "Now lay back, and pull your knees to the side of your chest."

It turned out she was very flexible, because she pulled her legs back like a pro.

I lifted the hem of her nighty, and exposed her bare wet furry patch. It looked like she had trimmed the bush back but it looked matted like she just took a dip in a pool. I think she was expecting me to fuck her, because when I knelt down beside the bed and grabbed her hips and pulled her so she was positioned just right she looked panicked.

"What? What are you doing?"

I laid my left forearm across her lower legs, pinning her to the bed, then slapped her ass cheek hard.

"Quiet!" I demanded, then dove face first into her snatch.

Performing cunninlingus on her was a bit trickier than normal, all of the girls I had been with so far had shaved themselves smooth. I had to do a little more hunting and exploring to find the right parts to lick. It didn't seem to matter though, she was moaning the whole time, and by the time I got to her clit she exploded in her first orgasm of the night before I could count to three.

"Oh my god! My husband never did that for me... What else have I been missing?" she wondered.

I only gave her until the count of thirty then I went back in. Suck, slurp, lick, lick, spit. Suck, slurp, lick, lick, spit. It didn't take her long before she had her second orgasm. She was a screaming panting mess. I waited to the count of sixty the next time and went at it again and ignored her pleas to let her rest. She never said 'yellow' and soon she wasn't saying anything intelligible. The third orgasm took a lot longer, and my jaw was getting sore but soon enough her third orgasm hit, she had her hand in my hair pushing me harder into her before she went off like a roman candle and her body seemed to convulse and seize.

I got up after the third orgasm, and she was barely aware of her surroundings as her arms were splayed out and legs fell off the edge of the bed until her feet were resting on the ground. My cock was rock hard, and I rubbed it along her slit, lubing it up. Once, my cock pushed in her a few inches, I picked up her legs and pushed them back to her chest again. I fucked her hard waking her from her stupor and simultaneously pushed her ass back past the edge of the bed again.

I leaned forward using my weight to hold her in place while I held myself in a plank position, drove my cock in and out, pile driving it home. I fucked her hard, then long, then short stroked. I changed my angles trying to find a spot she enjoyed. Once I found it, I kept pistoning in and out steadily. Her moans grew louder and her pleas dirtier.

She said she didn't like to be called degrading names but her subconscious got the better of her as she begged me to fuck her like a whore.

"Fuck your slut, baby!", "I'm your whore! Now dump your cum in your pussy."

I couldn't help it, her cueing got me doing the same.

"I'm going to wreck this pussy! You're nothing but a cum dump. I think I'll sell your whore ass on the street."

It didn't matter what I said, it got her hotter and hotter, and three more orgasms later for her and two for me, she was done in. She was nothing but a wet noodle and couldn't do any more than lay there.

"Oh my, god... I didn't know it could be like that," she said, curling up into a fetal position.

I covered her with a blanket and spooned into her and within minutes she was fast asleep. It took me a lot longer to sleep myself but soon enough I woke up and checked my watch, I had been sleeping for two hours. It was only three so I took a quick shower and got dressed, before I left, I checked on Hannah and she was still fast asleep. I walked back over to my house and checked on the progress.

When I finally made it back to Hannah's, she was just finishing up dinner for us. She had this just-been-fucked glow about her and she was singing, she was so happy. When I came into the kitchen, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately.

"I now know what everyone was talking about, when they talked about having orgasms. I'm going to need a week to recover after that but it was sooo worth it."

*

The bed sets were delayed and didn't arrive until Saturday afternoon. I was glad I didn't do anything with the third bedroom because, with the master bathroom demo, I decided it wouldn't be a good idea to move into the master yet. I left the bed frame unassembled and laid the box spring and mattress on the floor of the third bedroom. Other than that, I just had a dresser. All my other furniture would come later.

My friend Dan loaned Simone his truck, and she came over with a conglomerate of things, boxes, furniture, bags of clothes etc. I greeted her at the door and escorted her to her new room.

"Here you go," I said.

The room was painted a light violet color that I overheard her talk about liking. She had a queen-sized bed, that had an ornately carved wooden headboard, and a brand-new bedding set that I had Amber pick out.

She looked perplexed, so I continued, "Uh, we will have to share the bathroom for awhile, until the master bathroom is finished..."

Her eyes started to well up, "It's lovely!" she finally gasped. "You didn't have to go to all that trouble, I could have found a used bed..."

"Yes, you could have. But, as long as you stay here, you're not going to just get the bare minimum from me. Besides, if you leave, I can continue using the furniture for a guest room. So, enjoy it."

"Thanks, Mike. It's really beautiful... I think it suits me."

"For a month or two we are going to have to work out a schedule on showers etc., since the master bath will be out of commission for awhile. If this bathroom is being used because, errr, I'm on the pot or something, the downstairs bathroom has everything you could need including a shower - it's just more 'compact,'" I said.

The Jack and Jill had two entry ways into a shared double vanity area, however the toilet and shower were in an inner room with its own door that could be locked.

"I'm sure we'll be fine, I'll try not to hog all the hot water," she grinned.

"Oh, I'm not worried about that. With you around I'll probably be taking a lot of cold showers anyway," I joked. She looked a little worried until I qualified, "I'm kidding, I put in a tankless water heater, so we shouldn't ever run out of hot water," I said, proudly.

"Tankless, what's that?" she asked.

"Basically, instead of having the water heated up in a huge tank, it's heated up on demand. The technology's been around awhile in Europe but it's just starting to be popular here."

"Aren't you fancy?"

"Yeah, well I have lived with three women all my life and cold showers were a way of life. I love hot showers, so I figured this would be a godsend, besides it will save me money in the long run."

We then went out to the truck and moved all of her boxes in her room. For the things she wouldn't need right away I had a big storage shed in the back.

"Sorry about the lack of seating, it won't always be like this."

"That's ok, I know it's only temporary."

"The crappy refrigerator that was left here, still works, and the oven and stove do too but I don't have any utensils, however, Hannah has left me her key. She said that we can come over anytime to use her kitchen."

"Oh, cool. I've been over to her place before, it's nice."

"Yeah, she let me sleep in her guest bedroom for a few days until the rooms were ready," I said, not mentioning that I actually slept in her bed with her the whole time I stayed there.

"I think Hannah has the hots for you," she teased.

"Yeah, she's a good-looking woman."

"Ewww, she's older than your mother!"

"Yeah, but she's NOT my mother, and she's pretty good looking for someone her age - actually anyone's age really."

"I admit, she's hot. But she's what, thirty years older than you?"

"That doesn't make her any less attractive. Besides, I'm not suggesting that we'd get married and have children and live happily ever after."

"Wait a minute... you SLEPT with her?!" she asked, astonished.

My face said it all even though I wanted to hide it, so after a minute I decided to give her the downlow.

"Yeah, well we aren't having a romance or anything. We both recognize that we're attracted to each other but aren't interested in anything long term. We decided to 'take care' of each other's needs once in awhile. She knows I'll probably still date and she wants to find something long term herself. But in the meantime, we hook up from time to time. Please keep this between us, OK?"

"OK, I won't say anything. But you talk about awkward," she joked.

"Are you OK with it?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, why wouldn't I be?" she asked. "You're not planning on sleeping with her, here are you? 'Caused if you are, can you give me a heads up?"

"Ha, ha, yeah. Well you don't have to worry. First of all, IF we do it again it'll be at her house, and second I won't be banging anyone while you are home, I wouldn't disrespect you like that."

"You don't have to give up your sex life because of me."

"Well, even still, I'm going to at least wait until I'm not right next door to you. At least the master bedroom will have some sound suppression features once I'm done with it."

"Ha, ha, you that confident in your sexual abilities?"

"Confident, no. But if the girls I've been with so far are any indication. I've been known to make them scream, just ask Amber..." I said, putting my foot in my mouth.

I knew that she knew about me and Amber, but I didn't want to throw that in her face.

"Sorry..." I said.

"No, need," she said, "I think I'll ask her," she said, smirking.

*

I was worried that Simone would be jealous or we wouldn't get along but my worries were unfounded. All three of us (Hannah, Simone and I) had dinner together most nights. Simone got a part time summer job to help pay some of her school expenses. When Simone was free, she often helped Hannah and, I as we worked on reviving the front and back yards.

Hannah seemed really to be coming out of her funk. She always had a smile on her face, and you would think it was just the afterglow of sex, but I think it was more than that.

If there was one word to describe our relationship it was comfortable. The sex was good for me, great for her, but was only once a week. I didn't mind but she was always apologetic that she couldn't handle more. I had an overactive libido and a lot of sexual stamina. Take youth and hormones of a teenager (I still 19 at the time) and eventually things would catch up.

She treated me like I was her husband. She made all of my meals, did my laundry and came over to my house and cleaned it. And I, in turn, took over all of the husbandly duties. I became a handyman and changed the light bulbs, un-clogged the sink, and progressed to more serious repairs like fixing her washing machine and dryer. I learned how to do basic car repair in my car repair class, so I changed her oil and brakes, put on new filters and belts and tuned the engine. Her car was in good shape, luckily, because that was the extent of my car repair talents.

We even slept together. I mean we had sex once a week but we slept in her bed every night regardless. She would offer to give me blow jobs out of guilt, but I insisted that it wasn't necessary, (no need to trade guilt). We talked about how she needed to find a man she could grow old with and the more I was with her the less I liked the idea. Don't get me wrong, I did love her, just not the way she wanted and not the way she deserved. She knew I was just a Band-Aid, but I think I was giving her just enough to try again.

Before her husband died, she was a mother of three. Her kids were all moved out and had families of their own, but her oldest was ten years older than me and about to be a mother herself. She decided to fly out to see her daughter for two weeks just before my 20th birthday. She left me her keys entrusting me to watch her house. Her visit went from two weeks to a month and when she finally returned, she looked distraught.