The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally disengaged, and Candy seemed to come out of a fog. She gently pushed me away and whispered, "Thanks, Mikey. I needed that."

She walked off to a glaring boyfriend, whose looks were murderous. Candy grabbed his wrist and led him away saying her goodbyes.

I walked around in a daze, made small talk with friends, paid the security guys a tip and let everyone know that the last shuttle would be leaving in a half hour. If they wanted a ride home that was the last opportunity otherwise, they would be crashing on my couches etc. By the time the last shuttle came to drop people home there were a few drunken stragglers that I barely knew (friends of friends). I set them up in the guest room and on the couches. Then headed for bed, with some half-finished bottles of wine in my hand.

I polished off the two remaining bottles and laid down. Looking up at the ceiling, the world seemed to be spinning and my bed seemed to be sucking me into it as if it were quicksand. There was a knock at the door and I said for them to come in, not caring who it was.

Silhouetted in the doorframe was a gorgeous woman.

"Candy? Wha whader you doin' here?" I slurred.

"Shhh, Baby..." she whispered, closing the door after her.

The room was dark with the exception of my digital clock. My eyes hadn't adjusted yet so I couldn't see Candy very well, but I did see a dark shape approach my bed. She got along my side of the bed and lifted my covers. I only had my boxers on and quickly kicked them off. She must have walked in completely nude because she simply straddled me, and rubbed her wet pussy along the length of my hardening cock. I was hard in seconds and she simply reached under her guiding me into her.

The night was a drunken blur for me, but I remember fucking her in at least three positions but it could have been more. I don't remember any foreplay nor do I remember any oral, but I do remember the ecstasy we both felt and the cries of pleasure in the darkness. I don't remember how long we were but eventually we did both pass out in a tangle of limbs.

In the morning I awoke with an excruciating headache. I had to piss really bad but someone was laying on top of me. I looked down expecting Candy, but wasn't surprised to find Simone. It was like my rational mind could figure out the obvious pieces that were hidden in my alcohol haze.

I should have been pissed, but we were both drunk. I actually smiled to myself thinking, "OK, why not?" I just wished I could have been sober for the whole episode. She started to stir as I stroked her hair.

She looked up at me suddenly as if to say, what did I do last night.

"I was drunk and thought you were Candy. What's your excuse?" I said, teasing her.

"I, uh. I had two girls sleeping on my bed. I thought I'd share yours..."

"Uh huh... naked?" I said, grinning.

"Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time," she said, returning my grin.

"I got to piss," I said. "You can take a shower, or use one of my robes. If you want to go..." I said, noncommittally.

"I'm going back to sleep. If that's ok with you," she said, rolling over to the other side of the bed laying her head on a pillow.

I wasn't about to kick her out of bed.

I cleaned myself up and put on some dirty clothes so I could check up on my guests. I went straight to the kitchen and got some watered-down orange juice and downed two large glasses. I then prepped the coffee maker and let it do its job. Then went around stirring the stragglers, letting them know there was coffee in the kitchen. The place was a mess but I had a cleaning crew coming in later that day that was going to help with the clean-up.

I started making pancakes since they were easy to make quickly. The stragglers slowly started appearing bleary eyed into the kitchen and some of them started using my phone to arrange rides. I let them know that I would be able give a ride to whomever needed one later in the afternoon but most of them lived locally and either had cars there or someone there offered to give them a ride. An hour later, the last guest left so I went back up to my room to crash again. The Excedrin I took was finally kicking in and my headache was finally fading. I had a glass of watered-down orange juice and opened the door to a still sleeping and only half covered, nude Simone. I wasn't about to wake her so I stripped down to my boxers and laid down next to Simone. She stirred, saw me and scooted closer to me, laying her head on my chest once again and fell asleep. It took me a little longer to fall asleep, my mind was abuzz wondering what this meant. Finally, I decided it wasn't a bad thing no matter what so I would worry about it later and I finally fell back to sleep.

I woke to the sound of the shower and Simone humming a tune. I had a devious thought and wanted to test the sober waters, so I got up, stepped out of my boxers and walked into the bathroom naked. I tapped on the glass and she turned, smiled and waved me in.

She let me wet myself then I let her get back under the spray. We fondled each other as if we'd been doing it for years. She cleaned me and "cleaned" my cock really well. I cleaned her, focusing more time on her breast and ass than anything else.

"Let's get out of here," she said. "I want to know what it's like to be with you sober."

We dried off in a hurry and practically sprinted to the bed, we both laughed and giggled the whole way. Simone jumped on the bed, bounced and flipped onto her back. I decided following suit might end up in a crash so I crawled quickly up to her. She was laughing hard with her legs splayed out. I grabbed the underside of her thighs and buried my face in her pussy.

She seemed surprised at first but she grabbed my hair as I worked her into a frenzy. Her orgasms came quickly and often and after about 15 minutes she begged me off.

"No more! ... I need a break for a minute," she begged.

I grinned and laid back happy she was satisfied. She got up suddenly and pushed my legs apart. Her mouth engulfed my mushroom head and her tongue swirled and she sucked hard then brought the shaft in until it hit the back of her throat. Her methods were unusual to me, she would suck me hard as she pulled away until my cock popped out of her mouth with a loud pop. She was unusually aggressive with her saliva and it coated my cock, dribbles dripping down soaking my balls and perineum.

I was close to cumming in minutes. I thought I had built up a tolerance for cock sucking, but it had been awhile.

"Fuuuuuck, I'm cumming," I yelled, while she just looked me in the eyes and kept sucking.

She pulled back just enough so that just the head of my cock remained. I came and came and she seemed to swirl it around in her mouth like she was doing a wine tasting. I pulled out, and she showed me the cum in her mouth before closing her mouth and exaggerating herself swallowing. She opened her mouth once again showing it depleted of my cum.

I've seen this very move on a porno, as a matter of fact Simone and I have watched it. Long story short, Simone and I had gotten so comfortable with each other that we often watched porn together. She preferred lesbian porn but would sit with me and watch. No, we didn't masturbate together, but we did know what each other was doing in our rooms five minutes after we left the living room. I guess she was paying attention to what turned me on.

We went on to make love, slow and gentle, then hard and fast like rutting beasts. We tried different positions, finding ones we both liked. She really enjoyed missionary and I enjoyed doggy, so that was our go to positions. I didn't wear a condom that day, mainly because the night before we didn't so it didn't seem to matter at that point. But afterwards she said that when we did it again, we'd need to use condoms. I was just excited that there was going to be a next time so I readily agreed.

I can't say that sex with Simone was the best I ever had, but it was definitely good sex. We decided that we would remain friends with benefits, but mainly friends over the benefits. If the benefits got in the way of our friendship it would have to go. We didn't sleep with each other every night, as a matter of fact it was rare, but when we both were horny and needed someone, we'd visit each other's beds.

Simone said that she mainly dated girls, and although she liked having sex with me and loved me, she probably would never get married. I, on the other hand, was too busy to date anyone and probably wouldn't until I finished school.

* Brady Bunch

Things between Candy and Jack were stilted for a couple of weeks, but that didn't stop their wedding plans and the week before the wedding things warmed up between the two. The kiss that Candy and I shared on New Year's brought out a lot of jealousy in Jack and I didn't blame him. Candy insisted that I was her past and she just needed to let it go. I guessed that he believed her because he even came up to me one day, and I apologized to him and said that he didn't need to worry about me, I didn't mess with married women and fully intended to support their marriage. He shook my hand warmly and said that he forgave me and was glad she had a friend like me.

That being said, I still wasn't part of the wedding party, (that would have been awkward), so all I had to do was show up, give a gift, and maybe attend some of the reception.

Candy married Jack on January 15th in a little chapel in the hills of Palos Verdes. I'd like to say I did something crazy like yelled that I objected when the preacher said "forever hold your peace", but I didn't. Instead I smiled, shook their hands when it came time, and moved on like a zombie to the reception. I guess I was being a little passive aggressive when I didn't kiss Candy's cheek in the line and didn't participate in the throwing of the garter, but I think I made the right decision anyways as it would have been disrespectful to Jack.

The biggest surprise came during the reception when I overheard one of Jack's cousins mention that Candy was two months pregnant and how you couldn't even tell. Candy was going to be a mother, and it wasn't mine. I don't know why that depressed me even more. It's not like I was planning on carrying on an affair with her and it was a given she'd have kids eventually with her husband. The reality of it coming so quickly was like a bitch slap to me.

When the married couple arrived, there was a loud cheer of congratulations. Candy's eyes met mine and she could tell I knew, because she turned a little pale and mouthed, I'm sorry.

I didn't want to appear caddy and the only thing left to me to hide my depression and anger was alcohol. But after my second drink Simone cut me off.

"She needs you to be strong now, Mike," she said, putting a hand on mine before I could order another drink.

I was confused as to why she was saying that, then it dawned on me.

"You knew... The whole time, didn't you?"

"Knew what?" she said, coyly.

"That she's pregnant!" I tried whispering, but started off a little loudly.

She had a panicked look and tried to get me to be quiet.

"Keep it down..." she said, simply. After a pause and seeing me begrudgingly quiet down she continued, "Yes, but not until after Christmas. She asked me not to say anything to you."

"Why the fuck does she need me to be strong? She's married, now. She has the man she loves... he'll take care of her."

"It's not that simple, Mikey... You're not even supposed to know any of this... I, I don't know how much I should tell you."

"Tell me everything and I promise you, I'll be good... at least today."

"Fine, just don't ruin her wedding, OK?"

"I am a man of my word, aren't I?"

"Yeah, and you better STAY that way..." she said angrily. "She was planning on breaking up with him."

"What?"

"Yeah, they were having problems. She has always been in love with you since you both first met. But he is her childhood crush. They grew up together, and he moved away when she turned 14. When she started dating him, all of those old feelings she had for him came rushing back. For a long time, she didn't know what to do. She said she felt like she was going crazy and loving the two of you was splitting her mind. She loved you and she loved him. But when you stopped talking to her, she realized that it was your love she just couldn't live without."

"So why didn't she just break it off with him?" I asked.

"She tried! She told him it was over. He took it hard and he convinced her to have sex one last time," she said and saw my disgust. "Anyway, she thinks he might have taken the condom off at one point because two weeks later she was feeling sick. So, she got a pregnancy test and bam..."

"Fucking bastard..." I seethed.

"You know how she feels about abortion... She wanted her baby to be brought up with the father so..."

"They got back together," I finished.

"Yep, pretty much... Don't judge her too harshly. She loves you, that's why at the New Year's..."

"Yeah it's all making sense now," I said, half sadly and half angrily.

"She... asked me to take care of you before she left that night..." she said, and I gave her a what the fuck look. "She didn't have to convince me! I've been waiting for an opportunity for a long time. But I love her and I needed permission from her first."

"That's ok, I actually needed it. It kind of gave me some clarity on things. I think my lack of sex was clouding my judgment. Besides, you're amazing in bed, I'll never forget that night... that day, even."

"Me too. That was the best sex I've ever had. I think if I wasn't so stupid and dumped you... Actually, if I'd just gone all the way with you. I would have never broken up with you. Just imagine where we'd be today..."

"There's no point in looking back," I said. "It is what it is. Let's worry about what we can do right - right now," I said, and she gave me a side hug.

I looked at her and said, "I'll be there for her. I hope things work out for her. And most of all, I hope she's happy."

I stayed pretty sober and was good, like I promised. Simone and I hadn't had sex since New Year's, but that night we did and honestly, I was looking forward to our continued companionship. We got along great, the sex was great, and we were good for each other. We just weren't "in love". I wasn't ready for a committed relationship anyway and she wanted to find her soulmate which she knew wasn't me.

*

February 6th, I got the news.

"Mike..." a worried Simone greeted.

"What's up?" I asked, concerned.

"I don't know how to say this right so I'm just going to come out and say it... I'm pregnant."

"What? How?... I mean I know how but we've been careful..."

"Not on New Year's, Baby..."

"Shit!" I said, trying to think what this would mean.

"I don't want an abortion, Mike, but I want to finish school!" she cried.

"Time to man up," I thought. "Don't worry Simi, it'll be alright."

"How?" she said freaking out.

"Well... We can get married and I'm sure once the baby is born you can go back to school..."

"I... don't ... want to marry you. I was thinking about giving it up for adoption."

"Don't be silly."

"Don't be silly?!" she screamed, "I've never been more serious in all my life."

"I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that you have other options... I'll take care of our baby while you go to school."

"I told you I don't want to get married to you just because I'm pregnant."

"We don't have to be married to raise our child and love it. Besides, I'll be done with school by the end of the semester and if this Inotech buyout happens... which it looks like it might," I said.

The Inotech deal was just waiting on regulators' approval. The only hold up was the company buying out Innotech was only interested in its assets and not it's people and the board was trying to secure some better layoff packages for its employees.

I continued, "I'll have plenty of money, I can hire a nanny to help me raise our child while you go to school. But you know damn well, you want to keep this baby. If you don't want to be a Mom, you can sign over your parental rights to me and I'll raise the baby myself... You can be a part of the baby's life as much as or as little as you want."

I brought her in for a hug. "Don't worry, Baby. This would normally be a problem but you're lucky that I'm the father because..."

She cut me off with a kiss. She had a habit of shutting me up that way.

"OK," she smiled.

*

I think our announcement that we were having a baby didn't surprise as many people as I thought. I guess they all thought we must have been having sex for years rather than the truth, I got her pregnant on the first go. Stephanie and Lorry were jubilant and were celebrating the fact that they were going to be aunties. They were going to spoil the child; I just knew it.

Mom was another story, she was livid. She ranted and raved that we were ruining our lives and that God was going to punish us for living so sinfully. Simone was crying so I had to cut my Mom off at one point and tell her to stop.

"Stop it! I don't know what this is all about but you aren't worried about God punishing me, I haven't even been to church in more than a decade other than the occasional Christmas play to appease you. Financially, I am more than able to take care of my child. I'll be finished with school at the end of the semester, months before her due date. If I do work, I can work from home and take care of the baby while Simone goes to school. She'll be taking a short leave in the fall but she'll continue her degree next spring. So where are you getting that our lives will be ruined... What's this really about?"

"I, I, don't know..." she said crying.

"Have you been taking your meds?" I asked, seriously and I could see by her reaction that she wasn't. "Mom, you can't keep doing this."

"I read that it was good..."

"Did your doctor tell you to get off your meds, Mom?" I asked, and she looked ashamed.

"No. But I was doing so well without them."

"Maybe. But maybe you just haven't encountered anything to set you off. What's really bothering you? What set you off?" I asked.

"I'm not ready to be a grandma!" she cried.

"Come on mom, you're not only ready? You'll be a great grandma. Just imagine how beautiful our child will be," I said. "If our baby looks anything like Simone, it's going to be a looker. And imagine how smart it'll be. We were both top of our classes in high school."

I think Simone realized that my Mom didn't mean any of the things she said so she stopped crying and added, "Being a grandma doesn't mean you're done, it's just time to move on to your next role. That role won't be the last either. There's nothing to be scared about."

Simone brought my Mom in for a hug and Mom just blubbered her apologies.

"Ummm, yeah. Don't take her personally she's manic depressive," I whispered.

Students at school had health insurance through the school but had to see the clinic nurse at school first before they saw a doctor. She was only one month along but I still doted over her and took her to all of her appointments. She always insisted that she could do it herself, but I would use the excuse that I had to get used to doing my part and luckily, she didn't fight me on my weak argument.

School started back up in February and I went right back to the grind. I tried going to every doctor's appointment but luckily Candy was able to fill in for me from time to time. I think Candy and Simone being pregnant at the same time bonded them even more than before and I was hoping that our children would grow up together, but one thing I knew was, nothing in life was certain.

Stephanie left with her boyfriend to go back to Princeton and Jack was deployed overseas and left a pregnant Candy to fend for herself in their apartment.