The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the months, Candy stayed overnight more and more. I had a spare room that we were going to make into a baby's room so I hired a contractor to turn my spare room downstairs into another master bedroom since there was so much space.

The contractor was great because he was able to secure the permits necessary that I failed to get before and was working on it right away. Within a month the room had a window, a walk in closet, and proper flooring. Part of the room was subdivided to add a master bathroom. It wasn't quite as big as the master bath upstairs; in that it had a shower tub instead of a separate shower and tub. Yet it still had everything, it was just more compact.

Candy, being about a month and a half further along, started showing before Simone and by the end of the semester was waddling around everywhere. Simone and I were concerned for her and wanted to take care of her since her husband wouldn't come back from leave before her due date.

Candy came over so often that she started making us dinner every other night.

I approached Candy as she was chopping some vegetables and said "Hey, I wanted to ask you something," I began.

"Shoot."

"Simone and I really would feel better if you moved here full time..." I said, and she looked up at me and smiled. "At least until your husband comes home," and her smile lessened.

"I mean, if it were up to me, of course you would stay ... forever."

"So where would I stay?" she asked, smirking. "In one of your dinky guest rooms?"

"Dinky?" I asked, mock insulted. "Do you have a pea under your mattress, your highness?" she laughed. "No, I was thinking that you two could take over the master bedrooms. They are both big enough to fit a bassinet in and have their own bathroom."

"Where are you going to sleep?"

"I can make due in one of the guest bedrooms. Besides, I barely have any clothes so the walk-in closets are kind of a waste of space for me anyway."

"Huh, I'll think about it," she tried to say seriously, but couldn't hide the twinkle in her eye.

"OK, so I'll hire some movers to help you move your stuff this weekend," I said, taking for granted that she said yes.

"Oh, look who's sooo sure of himself," she mocked, but at the same time she hugged me awkwardly as best as her big baby belly would allow. "Sooo, am I invited to your graduation?"

"Yeah, of course, are you crazy?"

"I never got an invitation," she said, trying to sound put-out.

"You need one?" I said, confused. "'Cause as far as I know, you are invited to anything that has to do with my life."

"You want me to come join you while you take a dump?" she asked.

"Well... that's up to you," I grinned. "Of course, you might want to bring a can of air freshener."

"Ewww, Gross... OK... Which room is mine?"

"How about you take the one downstairs, since you're due to pop before Simi," I said, gazing toward the stairway, "Also, less stairs."

So, Candy moved in that weekend. It was the first time I got to 'live' with her, even if it was only as roommates and honestly it was everything, I thought it would be. We meshed well together and gelled like a family unit. Simone and Candy often used me as a pillow while watching TV late at night. I had to learn to sit in the middle of the couch so that they could both take a side. We all did our shopping together and I found myself getting outvoted in the foods we bought. I tried complaining about all the 'rabbit food' they bought but it fell to deaf ears. It was probably a good thing too since I seemed to be eating a lot more since Candy moved in.

I also became the official pregnant masseuse. Both Candy and Simone would often come home with sore and swollen feet. So, after the first time I massaged Candy's feet, Simone complained and I had to do hers. I guess I did a good job because all I heard were moans. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought they were having sex. After the first massage, they were hooked and I found myself massaging their feet every day.

At the end of the semester I finally graduated and finished my four-year degree in two year (when you count the semester at city college). I was only allowed to invite four people, but I had a friend with an extra ticket, so Mom, Lorry, Stephanie, Candy and Simone were all there to rout me on. I have to admit it was a bizarre sight to have two very pregnant looking ladies cheering for you loudly, I saw a lot of questioning looks and I could only imagine what they were thinking.

Stephanie was home during the summer break and she often came over and used the guest room. I think I had to be the happiest guy in the world at that point because I practically would be dog piled on the couch and all three women (besides Mom and Lorry) that I loved me the most, would often fight over who could cuddle into me. It was pretty ridiculous, but I put up with it because of all the hormones from the pregnancies and also, I secretly loved it.

Since we found out she was pregnant, sex with Simone was sporadic. There were times when even the talk of sex made her nauseous, but then there were times when she was, as she described it, super horny and she would drag me into her room and have me "fuck the horniness out of her" as she was opt to express. With Simone the sex was good, but it was just that and nothing else.

Candy's husband Jack was a military advisor and as such had been assigned as an attaché for the US ambassador in Eritrea. Eritrea had just finished a thirty-year civil war and were rebuilding their nation.

Around the same time after five years of civil war three rebel groups overthrew the Government of Somalia in 1991. Law and order disintegrated during the power vacuum, which led to the UNOSOM I (UN military observers) in July 1992 and later followed by a larger peacekeeping force whose mission was to establish some sort of stable government in that region. Jack was transferred from his duties protecting the ambassador to the neighboring Eritrea (technically they are separated by Ethiopia) to being assigned to an American contingent of UNOSOM I.

He was apparently caught in bed with the ambassador's daughter and the ambassador didn't take it too well. Jack was guilty of adultery which in the marines is a criminal offense. The guilty party could face disciplinary action, court-martial with brig time and even a dishonorable discharge. However, rather than drag his daughter's name through the mud, the ambassador did the next best thing, he sent Jack to the front lines, (or as close to a front line that we had at that time, since we weren't at war with anyone).

I didn't trust Jack for shit after what he did to Candy. She wouldn't say what he did to her but I believed he raped her. Even if that weren't true, he at least trapped her in a marriage by getting her pregnant by taking his condom off which by itself was fucked up. So, I made some friends and "contributed" to some political campaigns in exchange for information on Jack. I was sent copies of pictures, memo's and directives that showed everything he was accused of.

I debated showing it to Candy, and the clincher came when I got a follow up set of documents that showed that the ambassador's daughter was pregnant, and although it didn't say who the father was the implication was there.

I finally broke down and handed Candy the evidence.

"What's this?" she asked.

"I didn't want to show this to you at first partially because it would make me out to be a vindictive asshole but you need to protect yourself from the fallout, especially your assets in Inotech."

She took a look at the pictures and read over the documents and although she looked paler, she didn't cry, which I was expecting.

"I'm glad he signed that prenup," was all she said.

Since she was all business, I thought I might as well bring up something else I found, "From what I gathered, you two never 'consummated' your relationship. You might be able to get your marriage annulled."

"That might be true, but in California that doesn't matter. Anyway, there is enough proof here to trigger the prenup so I'll just divorce the bastard," she said, happily.

"He may try to get partial custody so he can get child support," I said, worried.

"Yeah, he can try but part of the terms of the prenup was that I would get full custody of our child if he cheated on me. It might not hold up in court but while he's still serving, I will automatically get full custody anyway."

Jack saw a lot of action out in the field. His main job was as a guard for aid convoys. His attachment had his Humvee take point and his main job was as the driver he had to speed ahead through a town and draw out any traps or ambushes before the main convoy arrived. His job was extremely dangerous so it was ironic that he didn't get injured doing it. Instead, during a "friendly fire" incident Jack lost two of his toes. Some guy playing around with a live grenade accidentally pulled the pin and panicked and yelled grenade. Jack dove behind cover but his foot didn't quite make it and some shrapnel penetrated his steel toed boots. The injury was egregious enough, (especially since we were not officially at war), that he was honorably discharged. No, he didn't get a purple heart because apparently the explosion was caused by friendly fire.

Jack received his divorce paperwork while laid up in a U.S. military hospital in Germany, and he didn't take it very well. He called threatening Candy, telling her he would "fuck her up, real good." I had a feeling he would act that way so I had a recorder hooked up to the phone and Candy remembered to record the whole conversation. We forwarded a tape recording of the conversation to NCIS, and Jack was immediately brought up on charges. He was thrown in the brig pending a court martial and I asked the NCIS officer in charge of his case to inform us if he was released or skipped out on bail.

I was hoping that would be the last we would hear from him but I knew it was inevitable that he would show up in our lives eventually after all he was the father of Candy's baby. One could only hope though.

*

It was early July when everything changed. Now that Candy was getting divorced, she no longer held back her affections for me. She flirted with me constantly and I eagerly played along.

The only problem I had was I had a hang-up carried over from my early days when I was raised as a Christian where it was considered sinful to interfere with anyone's marriage. In a way I could justify trying to be with her by saying she was getting a divorce, but in my mind, a person isn't divorced until the judge rubber stamps it. I could also justify it in my mind that the marriage could have been annulled, but annulments aren't biblical they are more legal constructs, you can't un-swear to God. But like I said before, I was an atheist and these things affected my emotions more than my logical actions.

I didn't watch much television but I did have a guilty pleasure - The Wonder Years. I kind of had a secret crush on Winnie Cooper, she reminded me of a skinny nerdy looking Simone. It didn't look like Winnie was ever going to end up with Arnold so my interest in the show had waned, and I was so busy I missed the last season. Luckily with rebroadcasts I was able to catch up.

As soon as the show started, Simone sidled up on my left side and rested her head on my shoulder and Candy took my right. I was getting used to their affection so I raised my arms up and pulled them into me. If you asked me, I would never be able to tell you what happened on the show because it didn't take long before I was being distracted.

Simone started nibbling on my ear and she whispered her need in my ear.

"I'm soooo horny, Mikey. Take me upstairs and fuck it out of me, please."

"OK, Baby. Can you wait, twenty minutes? I really want to see this episode," I said, stupidly.

Rather than beg, Simone seduced in a not so subtle way. Her hand started rubbing my inner thighs as she sucked and nibbled on my neck. Candy saw this and decided to be mischievous and matched Simone's ministrations on my other side. They seemed to act as one like synchronized swimmers.

They were turning me on so much I couldn't think straight. I knew for sure I loved Candy and I didn't want there to be any issues between us. She already turned me down once before because I wasn't 100% in love with her, so how would allowing her and Simone to play with me like this affect us?

"Candy?" I asked desperately between gasps.

She pulled away from my neck long enough to look at me and say, "I don't care. I need this," as if she was answering a question I didn't ask.

"You better be OK with this because I intend... Fuuuuck!" I gasped, interrupted by Simone and Candy fishing my cock out of my shorts and simultaneous stroking it, Simone taking the base and Candy taking the head.

"Mike. Simone knows you are MINE now," Candy answered, her head lowered down, mouth engulfing my cock head. She sucked and popped my cock out of her mouth making a cork popping sound, "But, it's not fair for me to take you away from her right now...", "Slurp... Pop,", "So we are just going to have to share..." she said as her eyes held my gaze. "Slurp... Pop", "Besides, After I give birth, I'm not going to be able to have sex for a month, so someone's going to have to take care of you. Might as well be someone we both love."

She ended her speech and continued going down and me. The whole time Simone kept stroking the base of my cock and nibbling my ear. Candy stopped her blow job and looked up at me and smiled.

I want to say that we had a threesome that night, but that wasn't what that was all about. Candy was telling me in no uncertain terms that I needed to get over my hang-ups and take her, she was done flirting.

"Go take care of her," she said. "I'm recording this on the VCR..." she said, like I cared about that right then.

When I think back on that night, I'm glad we didn't have a threesome. Not because I couldn't handle two women at once, I already knew I could. Logistically having sex with two very pregnant women would have been a nightmare. It's already hard to find comfortable positions for one woman but two? I'm not saying it's not possible but it would take a lot of planning and forethought. Besides which, Candy was not into women at all, so that would limit us even further.

It didn't take long before I had satisfied Simone and I left her asleep in her room. I still had a few bullets chambered so I washed up walked downstairs and opened Candie's door. There she was with three pillows propping her up, legs splayed out lewdly as she worked a vibrator vigorously between her thighs. She cried out my name over and over, as I quickly shucked off my boxers and crawled up to her.

There was no shock in her eyes when she finally noticed me. With no sense of romance that I imagined our first time would entail, I grabbed her hand and guided her vibrator away and she flung it away off to the side of the bed somewhere. We heard it ricochet off the wall and finally land on the hardwood floor making a loud buzzing sound as it clattered against the floor.

I quickly thrust into her unceremoniously and it was like "Oh yeah, this is where I belong."

She didn't stop calling my name as her hand gripped her sheets so tightly her nails dung in and ripped little holes in them. We didn't make love that night, we fucked hard and fast and we both came quickly. She fell into an exhausted sleep almost immediately, and I just laid down next to her and spooned into her, and soon I too fell asleep.

After that night I moved into her room, and when I wasn't sleeping with Simone I slept with Candy. Even when I had sex with Simone, I would often end up sleeping with Candy. There were even nights when all three of us slept together but we never had a threesome.

We were now a blended family; we were the Brady Bunch. All felt right with the world, but life rarely lets you enjoy such bliss for long.