All Comments on 'The Unofficial Cowgirl Guide Ch. 02'

by msound1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You have a good handle on the fetish, but the different story bits were disjointed. Seeing the journey from several pov's is good, but make them more clearly separate. Trying to figure out how or if they go together is frustrating.

elcelethelcelethabout 10 years ago
Excellent series, please keep it going

I actually like the different points of view, and don't find them confusing at all. I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@"bizarre"

I liked the story it was HOT. As for the Anonymous user who called it bizarre and crazy garbage. Why did you read it? It makes no sense, you complain about wasting your time, but then you wasted your own time twice - first by reading a sex story about a fetish that you don’t even like, then you decided to leave a negative comment, wasting your time further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Companion Piece

This guide is a wonderful read with "How Sadie Became a Cowgirl."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your stories arouse me tremendously!

I hope your story of your wife Katie is a true one, because like Katie, I am a well-educated woman who wears a suit to work everyday at a major corporation. And also like Katie, when I come home, my husband removes all my clothing.

This chapter aroused me so much because I love the dehumanization of being reduced to body parts and used. My husband calls me "Tits" and "Cunt" and takes me whenever/wherever he wants.

I would love for him to turn me into a cow and brand me. I would love to be paraded around as his cow for the world to see that I have become cattle. What a life, to be milked, fucked, and bred! Maybe I will leave copies of your stories lying around for him to read....

Right now, my cunt is leaking all over the sofa. I'd better clean it up before I get a paddling on my rump.

A Hot and Bothered Fan

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123about 9 years ago
Convincing

This is a very arousing story , the description of the anatomical changes particularly so. There is an element of plausibility about some of the story that makes it all the more exciting .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh i want you so badly

Dripping wet, oh to be at the mercy of your hands. This story has reduced me to a quivering wreck. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous