All Comments on 'The Unraveling of Nikki Kim'

by sneaky_lola3

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic

monsterziromonsterziroover 1 year ago

Great sequel ( as always when it's your story) Will you continue this story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 3? this was one of your best stories

Chj1982Chj1982over 1 year ago

Her husband needs to become a cuck with their bull living in the guest house. Maybe her sister can offer her guidance in her new lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant . Nicely drawn out and enjoy the dialogue. Vey descriptive and nice background details. Need to keep it going and add more . Waiting for your next installment.

iamppoiamppoover 1 year ago

I feel sad for Nikki, she is a devoted wife and mother to her children and does all she can for her sons, which is what got her into this situation in the first place. Johan comes along and sees his opportunity to exploit her weakness (family/son) and manipulates and coerces her into a corner, so he can take advantage of her sexy asian milf body with her porn-star big tits.

Nikki obviously has a yearning to experience the life she never got to experience due to her choices in life - in comparison to her sister - but I do believe she is happy for the choices she made.

Does she have urges to have a little fun and be slutty? Sure. We see this when she goes shopping for new underwear. She realises that she has put her family first for so long that she forgot to take care of herself and chase her own fun. She threw herself head-first into wife and motherhood and neglected chasing her own desires, or, even had a chance to explore them herself.

She is obviously curious about sex, about huge cocks, and has a desire to be taken like a slut, but do I think she would have allowed herself to experience that on her own free will if it was not for Johan's manipulation? I don't think so. I truly believe she is happy with her life and family prior.

The first few pages in which she is stuck in turmoil, experiencing the guilt of being unfaithful and the internal conflict she had about having to carry that weight on her shoulders alone really was heart-breaking. It really showed how dedicated of a mother and wife she really was. The sad part was it wasn't even her fault. It was Johan and his evil ways which made her experience that. I truly believe it.

But, in saying all that, the end result, where Nikki is finally taken, and her pussy is filled with Johan's evil manipulative seed. I also ashamedly spilled mine. For while I hope the best for Nikki and her family and wish for her happiness and theirs, I also know that Nikki, with her sexy asian milf body with her porn-star big tits, is made to be desired and shown-off and used and debased. And if it were me in Johan's position, I would have probably done the same.

bronsonodabronsonodaover 1 year ago

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter, keep it up!

planetofthepenguinsplanetofthepenguinsover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic! Can't wait for chapter 3. While I do expect the husband to get cucked sooner or later, I hope you drag that out for a later chapter. For now we need to see more of just Nikki's slow but inevitable acceptance of Johan.

The slow burn was excellent but I do wish the sex lasted longer. Johan making Nikki accept that she truly is his slut as he fills all three of her holes is what I look forward to the next installments in this story.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lola3 ...

Again, your writing skill is amazing and worth reading, very well put together, with lots of care and time spent on building your main character/s and the little details and emotions you build in good time, that paint the scene of a real woman discovering her hidden self and her husband, away from the main sex that goes balls deep, with all that taboo heat you bring on with your imagination, is what makes you a talented story writer in a league all by yourself .

Please... continue this very well put together Erotic story !

ps.

I would love to see/read, where you will take this story, the magic will be up to You Lola3, looking forward to you slowly burning in word for word, with twists and turns that will wet our whistle, give us your raw naughty imagination here again, in turning a good married woman into a nasty slut and back... to having a honest loving wife at the same time, is a true ART of the Mind?

Lets see what You can do ...

Thank you Lola for sharing your sexy Mind and Imagination once again !

Best - Alx

XloaderXloaderover 1 year ago
This story is exhilarating

The bulid up to the inevitable end was rewarding. I enjoyed learning more of Nikki's and Nina's history and the initial juxtapostion of their lives. Nikki is slowly changing course and on her way in catching up with her big sister. Could Johan come to dominate both sisters???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Watched a documentary on netflix about cubing and saw the asian mom. I am glad I'm not the only with thoughts like this about the mom! Amazing story! I can't stop touching myself to your story. It was so good. It is starting to hurt a little bit but its ok. This is the type of story I hope you continue writing. Using real situations and making it sexual like this.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 1 year ago
This begs the question

Will there be more? How many ways can you find for Nikki to submit to this aggressive teen (or to her own desires?) Allowing it to devolve into a cuckold story will only cheapen the writing and earn you lots of irate readers, while having her cheat with Johan at every opportunity will do the same. She's not whore material, so what to do? I'm waiting expectantly to see.

~B

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfection, simply perfection is what comes to mind when trying to describe this story especially the second part. You have become my favourite author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lola has the best stories and descriptions when it comes to describing sex and character development. The attention to detail with how submissive the female characters are, is amazing!

Also, a big fan of the bwc Asian dynamic, but still phenomenal writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a brilliant new story. You are a great new writer, already right up there with the best on here imho. I like how you describe the changing emotions and motivations of your characters. Together with the way you write dialogue, your stories become very believable and the evolution of the story and relationships seems very natural to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can we get an update of when the next chapter will come out?

sneaky_lola3sneaky_lola3about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who read this story, and especially those of you who commented or sent me a message. Hearing from readers is a big part of why I write and I appreciate the encouragement.

I do intend to continue Nikki's story, and I have an outline in my head of where it will go next. However, life is exceptionally busy right now, so it may be a little while before I publish the next chapter. So be patient.

In the meantime, if you haven't read my other stories yet, then what are you waiting for?

chrishsfchrishsfabout 1 year ago

Another excellent story Lola, thanks for taking the time. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Each of your stories is amazing. The buildup is always realistic and intriguing, which is critical to making the sex scenes unforgettable.

The Lola series is my favorite on this site. As you write, Lola is an almost tragic figure, with an incredible body and a penchant for submitting to dominant men. I love reading about her journey through college as she is seduced, fucked, and passed from man to man. There’s a primal nature to it which Lola seems aware of - she’s always vulnerable to being “claimed” by a new male, which would explain why almost every time she submits, she is fucked from behind like a bitch. It never fails to be incredibly hot when the man, while fucking her, makes her admit that he now owns her tight, little Asian pussy. The fact that she admits it every time demonstrates that’s where she wants to be, deep down.

I’d be interested in impregnation being a theme in future stories with Lola, or even Nikki Kim. While almost all of your stories inevitably end with the male cuming inside the female character with a condom nowhere to be found, I don’t think this subject has been thoroughly explored. Lola is clearly on birth control, but it would open a new area of lurid debauchery for the next alpha male to attempt to - and potentially be successful in - impregnating Lola. Johan could also try to plant his seed inside Nikki in the next story to hopefully create a new half white, half Asian baby. This is especially true of the white men in your stories, who are always going to have a “colonizer” mentality when fucking an Asian girl. This kink also makes sense in your stories due to the large, incredible breasts that your protagonists have. When a man is fucking a girl with tits like those, he is always thinking, even subconsciously, about his baby having access to these breasts for nursing. It’s why men are attracted to large breasts.

Please keep writing these and similar stories. I know i’ve written this review as if Lola is just a character you created and not actually you. If I'm mistaken, I’d love to be proven wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This liitle Asian slut is on her way to being pimped out by this big dick stud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lola you are the G.O.A.T. on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lola. When can we expect an update on either Nikki's or Lola's story? The wait is too hard.

sneaky_lola3sneaky_lola3about 1 year agoAuthor

You boys keep messaging me, asking when the next chapter will be ready. Girls message me, too, but they're so much more patient and less demanding. Although I suppose I do have a thing for the right kind of demanding men, so I guess I can't really complain ;)

I'm well along into writing Chapter 3, but I'm not going to rush it to publish before it's ready. If things go well, I'll probably submit it in the next week or two, but that's the most you'll get for now. Besides, isn't anticipation half the fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a real compliment for your writing that people are so keen to see more.

LowSwinginLowSwinginabout 1 year ago

Really exceptional stuff. The portion where she was having a pseudo- out of body experience due to the ambien high was surprisingly exciting. Her chemically induced rag doll vulnerability and his control awakened something in me.

You could do this professionally. Your breadth of vocabulary and instinct for prose makes you a natural. Get a proofreader. You made a couple of small errors like repeating words and misusing "literally [putty]" (tragically common mistake). But I love the way you give her permission to do these salacious things because of her (at times cartoonishly oblivious) husband saying the wrong thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome chapter. Very hot. You captured the stress great. The pill popper madness. The mental descent. Jonah will definitely get her clean while pipping her out hehe. The raw she will be his milf hehehe

nonprofit60nonprofit607 months ago

Great story. Nikki's so nicely broken in now.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Holy Smokes

Havefun389Havefun3897 months ago

OMG, this is an extremely well written and the height of ertoicism

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersneaky_lola3@sneaky_lola3
** UPDATE: My next story--"Callie Kim and the Measure of a Man"--has been submitted for publication. Half-Asian girl with big boobs, daddy issues, a submissive streak, and a weakness for aggressive guys with big dicks. My Nikki Kim stories are completely fictional. My Lola s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES