The Unreal Estate Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let me show you why you never saw any physical signs of her having sex." Amelia offered. "This is where I want to begin." She opened the laptop she brought with her. She backed up the video to the part she wanted and hit the play icon.

"Damn it. I am out of douches. I thought I had more. If you hadn't taken me up the butt yesterday I wouldn't have had to use one up there." I heard Sarah say. I was seeing an empty bed, the covers pulled off. They were both out of view of the cameras but the sound was easy to pick up. I guessed they were both in the bathroom.

"Hey it isn't like your ass is gonna leak into your panties." Carl offered, laughing. "I didn't stretch it that much. Since you don't let your husband buttfuck you, you are still tight as hell."

Sarah giggled. "Nope. I did it a couple times when we first got married but never again. He never insisted either. He'd rather take my pussy or my mouth to get him off. But I gotta douche. I have been really careful to not let a bit of your cum drip into my panties. I am not about to leave any evidence. I need a douche. You want to run to the store and buy me a couple?"

"Fuck, no! Use my wife's douche bag. It'll be dry before she gets back and she will have no clue somebody else used it." Carl laughed.

"I don't want something that your wife used going up my pussy." Sarah said.

"Oh? How about my cock? It has been up her pussy countless times. Plus her mouth." Carl laughed. "Even her ass. She doesn't like it like you do but does it for me whenever I bend her over and insist. I like to take her ass hard as soon as I can after she pisses me off. Especially whenever she tries to tell me what I can and can't do with the project houses, I make sure to ream her butt with as little lube as I can get away with and make it as painful as I can. I love to hear her whimper and beg me to go slower. That just excites the hell out of me and I'm usually ready to go for a second round pretty quick. She can barely sit down after I finish with her. Bitch is brilliant but she never caught on to link her butt fucking to an argument."

Amelia stopped the video. "I'll let you make copies of all the recordings. Most are just as the events unfolded, one camera view at a time. This one sort of shows the one scene rotating the different cameras, more of an edited version."

"I've watched that scene three times now. It pisses me off more each time. The asshole laughed about hurting me. He is right. I don't care for anal but accepted it to placate him. I had no idea he was using it to cruelly punish me. And he was right about how I'd be sore for days." she seethed. "Please don't reveal some of the more embarrassing things you see about me if you decide to divorce your wife."

"IF?" I exclaimed, almost losing it again. "THAT is a foregone conclusion. What are you going to do?"

"I am going to burn the son of a bitch to the ground!" Amelia declared. "I am going to take away everything. Even if it hurts me in the process. Fuck him. I will hit him where it will hurt him the most. And I am not talking about his balls although I would dearly love to kick his nuts into his throat. I am going to take his money and then I am going to hurt his ego. We need to both talk with Brad. He will know where to start."

Brad told us he only had a rudimentary idea of how to proceed in a divorce. But he had ideas of how to screw with Carl and even Sarah if I wanted to go down that road. He had already called in a friend to handle Amelia's case. That was the lawyer she had met yesterday. I told them I wanted to use the same lawyer. After a call from Brad, his friend cleared her schedule and told us to come on over. Brad went with us to offer his expertise with contracts. By the end of the day, I had spent most of the money Sarah and I had saved. I had fully funded college trusts for each of the kids. Our shared credit cards were paid off and cancelled. I set up a separate card account for myself and expected the new card Monday. Less than ten thousand dollars remained between savings and checking accounts. I took half and opened an account in my name only. We still had our investment account, but that was an easy fix. Our broker split it. It was obvious he had been down this road many times before.

Brad asked some pointed questions about my job and how I was paid. I told him by direct deposit. He grinned and called me a smart ass but said he was glad I still had a sense of humor. He wanted to know how my pay was calculated. If I was an independent contractor or salaried employee. I told him salaried but I was supposed to be offered stock options but had not taken advantage of any of that yet. Sarah never wanted to part with the money to exercise the options. Brad shook his head and said I was missing a great opportunity. I would get more stock offered if my next project developed as well as we all hoped. He told me to let him look over the agreements. And certainly not to sign a thing without his counsel. I agreed. Our final action before we separated was for me to copy all the videos on a couple thumb drives and make duplicate copies.

As I drove home, I wondered when I wanted to drop the hammer on Sarah. "Screw it!" I decided. I called my two kids who were away at college and asked them to come home as soon as possible. I told both it was important but not an emergency. They lived in the dormitories at the university about fifty miles away. My son called me back and assured me he would drive him and his sister over first thing in the morning.

Sam and I were about to order pizza when Tina and Greg arrived. They did not want to wait until morning to make the short drive home. They were understandably concerned. They had assumed either Sarah or I had been diagnosed with Covid. I had not even hinted at the real reason.

Once again, Sarah had texted to say she was going to work late. I knew precisely what kind of work she was doing. I was a little amused to see her show up about an hour after Tina and Greg. They had apparently called her to tell her I had summoned them home. I barely stifled myself from asking her if she had taken the extra time to douche and shower.

"What is going on, Ty?" Sarah demanded. "Are you sick or something?" Her concern was touching or would have been if I did not know it was insincere. Maybe she was anxious my physical well-being might affect her income. I told her the plot would unfold in good time. Not in those words of course. I actually said. "I'll explain in a few."

I had decided to make a grandiose announcement. I was pissed and wanted to make my declaration epic like one of my video games. I knew I would fall short but had to go for it anyway. "Alright, all three of you kids are underage but I am going to waive that tonight. I am going to break out a new bottle of Gentleman Jack, a premium whisky. If you want something else go get it now." All three kids, from eighteen to twenty years of age looked at me in awe and concern. Sarah was equally transfixed. I had never allowed such a thing before. I had five small glasses on my tray. I poured a measure of the whisky into each glass.

I held my glass aloft. "To the past and all we had as a family! And to the future with whatever it holds for us all!" I proclaimed and took a big swallow of the liquor. It burned as it went down, bringing tears to my eyes. The whisky wasn't the only reason I was tearing up. I had been rehearsing this mentally all afternoon but I still felt the emotions welling up. A second sip was warranted. I watched the kids each take a tentative sip and then swallow the first booze I had ever offered them. Sarah looked concerned but said nothing as she drank. I knew her well. She was about to bust.

"I called you all together tonight to make an important announcement." I said. I took a deep breath and proclaimed. "Your mother and I are getting divorced."

All Hell broke loose. The kids were all shocked and each looked rapidly between themselves and at both Sarah and me. I stood, far more calmly than I felt, and watched them. Sarah's eyes were wide as she screamed, "What the fuck are you talking about?!! We aren't getting a divorce!!" There was not a peep from any of our children. I knew they were shocked into silence.

"What did you expect to happen when you decided to cheat on me? When you decided to fu.. uhhh. SCREW your boss?" I said, almost losing it once again. She looked like she was about to deny it when I raised my left hand showing the flash drive I held in my fingertips. "Do you want me to put this in the TV and play the video of you screwing him? No telling how long you have been disrespecting me and your family." I glared at her, my absolute fury clearly evident. It was probably only because the kids were sitting there that I did not lash out physically. I had never hit her but I was so angry I came close this time. Sarah paused a second or two and bawling, ran out of the room and towards the bedroom we once shared.

"Really, Dad?" Greg, my oldest, asked. "You have proof on video?" I nodded.

"It is pretty bad." I said dropping the thumb drive onto coffee table. "I am going to leave now for a couple hours. You can watch the video together if you want or make copies and watch it on your own. I will leave it up to you to help your mother pack her stuff. Or, if she refuses to leave, pack up some of my clothes and I will leave. But I am not going to spend another night under the same roof with her. You know I want everything in my office so keep it intact, ok? Protect that." They nodded, still in shock.

I went to a local bar and began to drink. I called Amelia and told her what I had done. She asked where I was. Thirty minutes later she showed up. "Damn. You work fast. Did you mention me when you confronted Sarah?" I shook my head. "Good. As far as Carl knows I am still with my mother. He called me a little while ago to ask how she was doing. I think he was fishing. I told him she was negative for Covid and feeling better but I was going to stay until next week."

I continued to drink until I forgot where I was or who I was with. I awoke in a hotel room and staggered to the bathroom. I did not vomit but it was a near thing. My head was throbbing. I ran cool water into the sink and washed my face until I could think. I wondered for a few minutes if I was still drunk. I had no idea how I got there. Finally I walked back into the main room to find Amelia standing there wearing only a tee-shirt and a pair of panties. My tee-shirt. Despite my throbbing head something else was beginning to react at the sight. "I got us an Uber and brought us to this hotel. I could not leave you on your own." she said. "I had too much to drink too. But nowhere near the amount you did. I am surprised you managed it without getting sick."

I suddenly realized I was nude. 'Where are my clothes? Why am I naked?"

"Oh, I stripped you." Amelia admitted with a smile. "I wanted to see what you had hidden. Plus I knew you did not have a change of clothes if you got sick on yourself" I sat on the bed and covered my lower body with the bed sheet which made her grin even wider. She pointed to my clothes piled on a chair next to the bed. I picked up my boxer briefs and pulled them on.

"Uhh, we didn't do anything did we?" I asked tentatively, then realized I was acting like a pussy.

"Are you kidding?" Amelia responded with a smile. "As much alcohol as you consumed, no man could have done a thing. We did not even sleep in the same bed. I will admit I wanted to cuddle. I certainly could have used a hug." The coffee had finished brewing so she poured us each a cup.

I looked over at her. Her nipples were making a major impression in the tee shirt she wore. She acted as if she was totally unaware of her visual presentation. She sipped on her own cup of hotel coffee. "We need to get our heads right." she said. "I've had all week to wrap my head around what was going on. You haven't even had a day. Finding out Sarah was who Carl was boffing took me by surprise as well. I really thought ii was the Barbie Doll." The caffeine was having the right effect on my brain to bring me around. I drank enough alcohol day to day that I had a decent tolerance and I did not usually get really hungover. But this time was a little different.

"Thanks for taking care of me." I said. "I burned down my whole world. I hope my kids don't hate me."

"Not your whole world. Brad and I are going to help you. You helped me." Amelia said. "And your kids are going to be fine. They have been worried about you. They kept texting so I answered them. I take it Sam, Tina and Greg are your kids?"

I nodded. I picked up my cell phone. I had multiple texts from all three kids asking where I was and if I was okay. I read my (Amelia's) response. "Had too much alcohol. Taking Uber to hotel."

I had several from Sarah as well. Most begging me to come home so we could talk. Yeah, like I was in the mood for that right now. Maybe later. Her final text read: "You son of a bitch! You had to let the kids see that video?!!" I wanted to show that text to Amelia. I glanced up and froze. She was bent over rooting through her purse. In spite of my headache I enjoyed the view of her panty covered rear. She turned around with a bottle of ibuprofen and shook four into my hand. She swallowed some as well. Then she suggested we get some food in our stomachs and said there was a little restaurant next door.

Then without even turning around, she peeled off the tee-shirt and handed it to me. I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head. She calmly walked over the other chair where her own clothes were piled and put on her bra. I shook my head to clear it and got dressed. "I saw a little sign in the bathroom saying they have complimentary toiletries in the office." she said. "Why don't you run down and get us some tooth brushes and paste while I finish getting ready?" She was brushing her hair when I returned. She already applied a little makeup.

At Amelia's insistence, I called my eldest, Greg. I told him where I was and that after I ate, I was going to call a taxi to get my car and then I would come home. I asked if Sarah was still there. He said she just left but did not say where she was going. Apparently he did not like my plans because just as Amelia and I placed our breakfast orders, he walked in the door followed by Tina and Sam. I waved. All three facial expressions turned immediately to frowns seeing I was not alone. They obviously disapproved of my having breakfast with a woman not their mother. And a beautiful one at that. I could almost read their thoughts I had picked up a woman and taken her to the hotel. I almost laughed.

"Hey guys. I want you to meet Amelia Proudmore." I said before any of them could say a word. I could tell Tina was ready to let me have it with both barrels. "Amelia, these are my kids, Greg, Tina and Sam. Amelia here is the wife of the guy your mother is having the affair with." The scowls disappeared. They sat down and I called the waitress over so they could eat with us.

"So, I am guessing you did not just tell her?" Tina asked."I mean you don't look super upset." she said to Amelia.

"I've had days to come to terms with it. Your Dad just found out your Mom was the woman yesterday. We have been talking all week." Amelia explained. "I had to confide in him after he discovered I was not out of town." We explained how it all came about.

"So your husband does not know you know." Tina stated. Amelia shook her head.

"Not yet. As of last night he thinks I am three states away. I bet he is shitting his pants worrying I will find out as soon as I get back in town and your dad tells me. First chance I get I am going to file for divorce, just like your Dad."

"I know. Sam, Tina and I watched what you had on that thumb drive." Greg said sadly. "We all agreed there is no way you are ever going to let what she did slide. There is no forgive and forget in what we saw. But we are going to have to be careful. We are pissed. But at the same time she is still our mom." I told him I was planning to talk to them about that very subject later and was glad they had already reached that conclusion.

"You said your mother left earlier." I said as I ate. Tina said they heard Sarah in the kitchen but she did not try to talk with any of them before she left. I pulled out my cell and opened the find your phone app. "Is this your address?" I asked Amelia. She scowled and nodded. "They are getting together right now. So guessing the time she left, she has been there for over an hour. That is a little long to just be telling him the jig is up and make a few contingency plans."

The kids had forgotten about the find-the-phone app I had insisted on installing in all our phones. I wanted us to be linked in case of an emergency. "Now, I feel dumb." Greg offered, sourly. "We were taking turns trying to call and text you last night. We were worried when you didn't answer. I could have just checked my phone to locate you."

Amelia pulled out her phone and made a call. She asked a few questions and I realized she was talking to the investigator she had hired. "The cameras and listening devices are still operational. We can find out what they are doing and saying later. The investigator will be in his office until noon and he is going to give me the receiver for the feeds. I am hoping they haven't figured out where they were videoed or found the cameras. Did Sarah watch the video?" she asked. Tina said they were fast forwarding through the video to get past some of the more explicit stuff quickly. Sarah came out of her room once and Tina paused the video just as it showed Sarah giving Carl a blowjob.

"She walked in to ask us if she could talk. She glanced at the television and gave a little squeal at seeing herself with her mouth stuffed on the screen." Tina said, with a snicker. "She ran out of the room and went back to her bedroom." Greg and Sam both said that part was pretty funny but they sure did not enjoy watching porn with each other especially one featuring their mother.

"We were going to copy the flash drive and watch it on our own but your office is locked." Sam said. "When did you put a dead bolt and locking doorknob on it?" I told him yesterday when I got home. I did not want to risk Sarah trashing my office.

"I'd hate to have her arrested for breaking and entering and vandalism on top of everything else." I said. "It is our house so supposedly she can go anywhere she wants but it is MY office and a lot of the equipment technically belongs to Horizon Games."

Amelia started giggling. "Keep that find-the-phone app open and keep your voices down." We all looked at her puzzled. She tapped a button on her phone. "Hey honey! Are you home? Good. I changed my mind about staying with Mom. I told you last night she was negative for Covid and she is feeling much better but still a little under the weather. She just wants to be left alone while she recuperates. So I caught an early flight. We already landed and I am taking an Uber home. I didn't want to call and wake you up in case you were sleeping in. I'm almost there. I'll be home in just a few minutes. I missed you."

Amelia hung up and grinned. "Let's see how long it takes Sarah to get away. Let's time her."

"Wow, You are awesome! I would never have thought to do that." Tina said. "I love it! I can just imagine Mom scrambling to get out of there." It took Sarah almost ten minutes to leave. "OOOOHHH" Tina said. "That is not good. You interrupted something. It does not take ten minutes to grab your purse and run out the door."

"We'll see what they were doing and saying as soon as we get that receiver from the investigator." Amelia said. "I guess I'll be staying at my brother's house a few more days and not going home like I'd planned. Well, I could, I suppose. I could just call Carl and tell him I know, but I really want to confront him in person. And I want to take the rental back and use my own car."