The Unreal Estate Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think he might get aggressive?" Greg asked. "We can all go with you if you want. We listened to that part where he talked about punishing you with uhhh anal sex." he added blushing. Amelia blushed a little as she shook her head but smiled and thanked him. She said her brother and his partner would be enough.

"Dad, are you sure your car is going to still be at the bar where you left it? What if it was towed?" Sam asked. I explained that many people get rides home when they drink too much so cars in the lot overnight is quite normal.

"As a matter of fact you can tell a good bar by the number of cars still in the lot in the morning." I said. "You know it is popular. And that is another lesson for you when you are old enough to go to a bar. Never hesitate to call someone if you are not sober."

To be continued...