The Unreal Estate Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sort of resembled two gunfighters in one of those old western movies as we approached each other. Sarah had her phone out as well and was taking a video of the scene. We stopped at least eight feet or so apart. "Thanks for meeting me, Ty." Carl began. "I am real sorry that it worked out like this."

"Don't try to bullshit me, asshole." I growled. "You are only sorry I found out. You have ZERO regard for my feelings or my marriage. So get on with what you came here to offer and skip the crap." He flinched but his smile did not falter. His salesman persona was working overtime. I kept my hands open and relaxed. I did not want it to appear I was threatening him in any way.

"I can't let Amelia find out about Sarah and I." He said simply. "It would be very bad for me." I started to sneer and he quickly went on. "I am willing to pay you to help keep her in the dark. How much would you want to keep quiet?" I did not say a word. He waited a few moments for my answer. He was not getting one. Finally, he said, "I told Sarah I would give you ten thousand dollars a month, in cash of course. What do you say?"

I carefully selected my words. "I'll let you give the money to my kids. I'll consider it restitution for you destroying their family." Sarah gasped and began to say something then held off. "Do you have that kind of cash on you?"

Carl said, "No it's Saturday. The banks are closed. But I will get it to you, Monday. I give you my word. I need you to promise Amelia will not find out if I pay you 10K a month." Carl said, smiling now.

"First off. Neither my kids nor I will inform Amelia you are cheating on her with my slut wife." Sarah immediately began to protest my language. Carl waved her down. "Second, why should I take your word on anything? I couldn't trust you to stay away from Sarah and not screw with my marriage. No deal."

Carl glared and then caught himself. "I could write you a check." he said, weakly. "You could hold onto it as security. I'll get the cash and trade you back. I only have the checkbook for our joint checking account with me, so you have to give me the chance to get the cash together. Or Amelia will see the transaction."

I shrugged, and told him to write in the memo line the check was restitution for the Saturn kids and to double the amount if he wanted me to accept a check. I thought he was going to lose his composure. He turned scarlet and blustered. He took a step forward and caught himself looking, directly at the phone in Tina's hand. "You son of a bitch!" He was so angry he forgot what he wanted to say. "Ok, I will pay you FIFTEEN thousand this month and ten after that if you keep your mouth shut! She can't find out. But you have to give me until Wednesday to get the cash."

"Her finding out is not MY problem. I will simply repeat my promise I WILL NOT TELL AMELIA YOU ARE CHEATING ON HER. Nor will my kids. If she finds out some other way, so be it. That is on her." I said. "And I want to make it perfectly clear I am NOT considering this a bribe. It is YOU making the offer of restitution to my kids for screwing up their family. So say it." Carl looked down at his feet. He knew he had lost control of the deal and he did not like it one bit.

"Fine!" Then he repeated the whole thing including it being him offering restitution. He went to his car for his checkbook. He tried to hand it to me, but I stepped back and pointed at Tina. I wanted to make sure there was no way he could get within a few arms' length of me. Tina showed me the check. It was written exactly as I asked. She slipped it into the pocket of her jeans.

"Oh, and I want you to know. If you don't buy back this check with cash by Wednesday I will take it to the bank." I said. "And if it does not clear for any reason I will press charges for you writing me a bad check." Carl stomped to his car and drove away.

Sarah looked like she wanted to say something, but kept quiet. She put her phone away. I nodded to Tina to stop her recording. "I guess you might want to follow your boyfriend." I offered.

She shook her head. "He has to get home. Amelia is due home before long. I need to find a place to stay. Uhh, Carl forgot to ask you. Who gave you the video?" I shook my head and did not say word. She went to her car and drove away. Sam and Greg had been watching from the front door. I walked past them to make copies of the newest video.

"Wow, fifteen thousand dollars!' Greg said. "Do you think we'll be able to keep it?"

I told him I did not know. I would have to bounce the idea past my new lawyer friends, Brad and Dave. "The money wasn't important." I said. "Hurting his ego was."

I called Amelia to tell her of my encounter with Carl. She asked if they could stop by the house. "I have been watching the video feed from the house." Amelia said. "It is disturbing. I'd like for you to see it." I told her to come on over. "I think we want Dave with us. But he and Brad are not comfortable leaving the kids by themselves for too long. I mean they are old enough to stay by themselves but we don't know how long we might be."

"Bring them." I said. "I made them a promise." I then went to find Tina and Sam. They said they would keep Brad's kids busy sampling video games. I took Greg aside. "I have no idea how long I will be. Do you have that credit card I gave you to use only in case of emergency?" He nodded. "Ok. Let's call this an emergency. Use it to order takeout if I am running late. Unless you guys want to cook." He frowned at that idea.

When he first went to college, I opened a credit card account with a small limit and gave him a card to use if he needed emergency funds like for a flat tire. He knew that did not mean he could throw a party or take a date out on my dime. Tina got a card on the same account at the beginning of her freshman year. Neither had needed to use their card. I would occasionally call and tell them to go eat dinner together on me just to keep the account active. Another reason for that was to keep them in touch with each other while away at school. Family unity was important to me. Until yesterday, I thought it was important to Sarah as well. I shook off the surge of melancholy I felt and sat down to wait for Amelia.

When they arrived, I ushered them into my office. I told the kids they could have the office when we were finished with our business. I went first and played the video of my encounter with Carl. "Looks like you made fifteen thousand dollars or your kids did anyway. At least at first glance." Dave announced. Brad nodded. "Amelia told me she left enough money in their formerly shared accounts he can cover that amount."

Amelia agreed, with a smile. "But you did not leave him with much margin. Screw him. I doubt he has discovered his credit card has been cancelled either. He will soon. You really nailed him. He hates to lose in a negotiation. I can tell from his carriage he is seriously pissed." Amelia said solemnly. "I am not going to stay at the house until he is gone and I have the locks and security alarm codes changed." At my puzzled look she replied. "Wait until you see the new video." She opened her laptop and hit a few keys.

Carl appeared on the screen. He was sitting in his living room and talking on the phone. We could hear only his side of the conversation. "So he just got home. Good. I need to talk with him. No, you can give him an idea but let me deal with him. I'll head that direction. If he refuses to talk, I will just keep going. But I really want to get this done and as soon as possible. Of course you can use the apartment. You have a key. You will have to make the move on your own I don't think I will be able to come over but I might be able to get away."

"Oh, yeah. I can tell you I have plans for Miss Bitch Amelia. I am pissed! She calls me to say she is almost home and then nothing. I find out later she went to her brother's instead. I'll teach her to disrespect me like that. Well, I can't say that out loud, of course. But I'll know. I'll play it all up about how horny I am going without sex for a whole week and how she must be too. She won't refuse me. HAH! I know I can work her. And I'm not gonna settle for regular fucking either. I'm gonna take that ass." He started laughing. "Oh yeah, I'm sure of it. I have been thinking about it. If I put a gag in her mouth, I can claim later I thought she was as excited to screw as I was and her bouncing around was just her getting off. I might even pull her hands behind her back or tie her up some way. I have some toys I've been holding for when she really pissed me off. I will whoop and holler as I ream her little pucker and act like I just got carried away in passion. Her backdoor won't be so little when I get finished with it and it will certainly be sore. She'll probably make me use extra lube like she did last time I bent her over. I will even let her slather it on. But I'll have a cloth ready and wipe most of that lube off. She will just think she is too tight but won't be able to stop me when I ream that hole. I'm gonna rip her a new one. I'll stop just short of tearing her and making her bleed. But I guarantee she won't be able to sit down for a couple days. Not comfortably anyway. And she'll be scared to take a shit for a week." Carl laughed again. "You go wait for that asshole to finish his shower and work him so he is willing to talk. I'll take care of him when I get there." Carl said before saying goodbye.

"What a son of a bitch!" I exclaimed. "I know you would not let him seduce you no matter how smooth he talks." I offered.

"HELL, NO! Never again." Amelia answered. "What I am worried about is he might turn his anger into full blown rape. Especially after you turned the tables on him. He is going to want revenge and if I am his target then..." She left the rest unsaid. I was seriously upset. I looked at both Dave and Brad and they were livid.

"Don't worry." Brad said, a cold, deadly look on his face. "The asshole is not going to hurt her. I am just trying to figure the best way to let him bury himself. A tape of him talking is one thing. But he can claim later it was just him fantasizing. Shooting his mouth off verbally but with no real intention to carry it out. He might get off with a good defense. I want it ironclad if he makes even a simple move."

I looked at this buff body builder and knew I would not want to be on the wrong side of his anger. Maybe some martial arts expert might fare well. Or a Navy SEAL with a weapon, but not a regular guy on the street. Dave was almost as muscular and at least as upset at how Carl had threatened his sister in law. I could not help myself. I started to laugh. They both looked at me in curiosity. "I'm sorry. I just had the mental image of Carl between the two of you. He got flustered enough during my confrontation today and that was totally verbal." They grinned back.

"You don't fuck with family." Brad said ominously. "So are you in?" he asked.

I had only one answer to that. "You bet! What is the plan?"

Dave said, "It is not worth the risk for Amelia to stay over there. We are going to drop her off and let her go inside to get some clothes and toiletries. Then she will put them into her car and leave. She will stay with us until she can have him served. We will be close by in case he gets aggressive. We will keep an eye on her with the video feed."

"That is all? Why don't you go in with her and help her haul her stuff out?" I asked.

"We can't. He has told us in front of witnesses we are not allowed on the property. He had it filed." Brad said. "I sort of got in his face one time when I heard him refer to me as a faggot and fudge packer. As lawyers we can't say we did not understand the law. If we enter the house, he can actually call 911 and have us arrested." I thought it was a dumb law Amelia could not invite them inside to help her get her stuff especially under the circumstances.

Dave assured me they did also but could not afford the arrest. "He could claim we were intimidating him by our very presence. Better we comply. And after your latest encounter it is better if you stay outside as well."

We left my office and I told Sam and Tina to take Brad's kids inside and have fun.

"Behave!" Dave said. "We don't know when we will be back. You are in good hands. Okay?" Both teenagers immediately assured him they knew how to act. He smiled and gave each a kiss on the cheek. Brad did the same. I could tell they had a good family unit.

I was a little amused Brad could not even pull into the driveway. Property means property. And there were neighborhood surveillance cameras to consider. Dave and I hunkered down in the back seat as Amelia got out of the car at the curb. We drove away. Actually we drove around the block and parked just out of sight of the house. Brad turned off the ignition. We placed the laptop where we could watch the live feed.

Amelia entered through the front door, making sure it stayed unlocked. Brad said he had a key just in case. We did not see Carl. I was not even sure he was in the house. Amelia went to her bedroom then entered the bathroom and closed the door. A few seconds later that camera shut off. The living room camera started up. Carl had either been in the kitchen or the garage. He walked through the house.

"Motherfucker!" Brad growled, as he watched Carl begin to strip his clothes off. He got something out of a dresser drawer and put it under one of the pillows. He stripped the bed covers off and grabbed something out of the nightstand. "That is a tube of personal lube. I can tell from the color." Brad offered. I was ready to bail out of the car. Brad decided to move the car and park in front of the house so we were closer. "Be patient. As long as our boy just talks we can't do a thing and I don't want to be out of sight of the laptop.. I want to know what is going on all the time. Let Amelia handle things until she needs help."

Amelia walked out of the bathroom and paused seeing a nude Carl stretched out on the bed, stroking his erection. "What are you doing?" she asked. He said he was getting ready to play with his wife. "I'm not going to have sex." she said simply.

"Awww, come on baby it has been almost two weeks and I am feeling extra horny. I'm in a super kinky mood too." Carl said, in what I surmised was his salesman seductive voice. "Get naked and I will get you off a few times then we can flip you over and do it doggy style. Maybe even play a few games. You know like tie you up or maybe just cuff your hands behind your back. I've got some toys."

"Not interested." Amelia said and stepped to her closet to look for a bag. "I am not in the mood. I am on my period."

"That's okay. We can do anal. You can even apply the lube." Carl tried one more time. Amelia shook her head and started pulling some underwear out of a drawer. "You owe me." he said. Amelia turned around, now showing her ire.

"I don't owe you a damn thing. And you are not doing my butt." Amelia said. "You know I don't like it. It hurts. Now leave me alone and let me do this." She turned back to her drawer. Carl wanted to see what she was doing. He climbed off the bed. He put his hands on her shoulders as he tried one more time. He reached around her and his hand slid down to cup her breast and squeeze it. Amelia got angry. "Don't fucking touch me! Back off. I was trying to be polite. I'm packing some clothes and going to stay with Brad for a while."

"Bitch!" Carl snarled and pushed her. As he did he tore the front of her shirt open.

Brad erupted out of the car. Dave bailed out the back door. "Call 911! Grab my keys and lock the car." Brad yelled as he ran. By the time I pulled out my phone and began to dial, he was inside. I hit the button on Brad's key fob, heard a chirp and then headed inside. I paused just long enough to tell the operator the address and ask them to send a car.

I watched the scene later as we showed it to the responding officers. "Don't you fucking touch me again, you asshole. I know you want to fuck me up the ass just so you can hurt me." Amelia yelled. Carl made a second mistake and grabbed at her again. She booted him in the groin. I don't think she got him square because he did not go down to the floor. He grabbed his balls and screamed, though. He was still half bent over when Brad came through the door and barrelled into him. Carl bounced over the corner of the bed and hit the chair that sat there. Brad stopped.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" Carl screamed from his position on the floor. "You are trespassing! I swear I will have you arrested for assault! I am going to call the police and say you burst in and tried to intimidate me. I tried to get away and she got bumped."

Brad looked at him. "Really? You must be a special type of stupid if you think the police are going to believe that. Three of us saying one thing and you saying another. " Brad's voice was very calm and relaxed. "Would you care to explain this?" pulling back a pillow to reveal a ball gag and police style handcuffs.

"Those are just toys for me to play with my wife. You are two big guys who are lying for your sister. And I already have you listed as not being allowed to be here!" Both Dave and Brad began to laugh. Carl began to fidget. "Let me get dressed."

"No! I'm not sure you don't have a gun or other weapon under those clothes." Brad said. "We already called 911. If you reach for anything, I will assume it is for a weapon and I WILL respond accordingly. Understand?"

Carl nodded, now obviously embarrassed as he was the only one nude. He saw me through the doorway. "You!" He screamed. "I paid you not to say anything to my wife. You did it anyway!"

"No, I kept my word." I said clearly. "I said if you paid restitution to my kids for screwing up their family, I would not tell Amelia you were cheating on her. And I didn't. She is the one who told me." Carl looked at Amelia in astonishment. Brad told me to go out front and wait for the police. He told me to keep my hands in the open and empty. "Explain to them what they will see and then bring them inside." I did so. I barely got outside when the first cruiser pulled up. Two more followed close behind. I was surprised at the rapid response.

Of course, Carl's version of the story as he made his statement was far different from ours. He was just wanting to have sex with his wife after her being gone a week visiting her mother. He had not assaulted her, nor did he have any evil intentions and certainly not rape. The others were framing him because they discovered he had an affair.

Once the investigating officer saw the pertinent videos, Carl was placed in cuffs and arrested. I made a copy for the police. Brad made sure the police understood his concern that Carl might become violent if released or might come back to vandalize the house. Of course the video feed would show if he entered the house, but Brad wanted his concerns on record. He said later a restraining order would be easy to get and he doubted Carl would be getting out of jail until he was arraigned on Monday.

Just before Carl was led away, Brad asked the cop if he could speak to him. Brad whispered something to Carl. Brad was grinning as Carl looked even more upset. When I asked him what he said. Brad said, "I told him to be careful in the city jail. Some of those guys were ex-cons who got arrested again and were awaiting trial. He might get to experience taking it up the butt without lube first hand." I had to laugh at that.

Sarah phoned me later after hearing about Carl's arrest. She was distraught the affair was out in the open. She wanted to talk to me in person. I agreed to meet her the next day, Sunday after lunch. We decided to meet in a nearby park. When we met she asked me to let her speak her piece first without interruption.

"I know what you are going to say when I say I am sorry. I heard what you told Carl yesterday." Sarah began. "But I really am sorry. It should never have happened in the first place. Carl and I were always close and friendly, but we kept it professional. That changed a little over a year ago when I sold two houses in the same week. He took me to dinner to celebrate. I think that was when you, Sam and Tina were over visiting Greg and letting Tina see the college. We went to that really fancy place over on Third Street. You know the one where they don't even have a menu. The waiter recites the options for each course."