The Unreal Estate Business Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
9.7k words
4.44
59.6k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

We all piled into Greg's car. We stopped by the investigators office first as it was on the way. Amelia explained to the kids the cameras and listening devices were tiny and sound or motion activated. They transmitted to a hidden receiver that used her home modem to access the internet. A second receiver picked up the signal so it can be captured by a phone or computer. "I suppose you can pull the video that is saved to the cloud directly to any computer if you have the right address and security codes."

I suggested the kids go home when they dropped Amelia and I off at the bar to retrieve our cars. They refused. "Heck no, Dad. We want to watch the show." Sam said. Then he corrected himself quickly. "Not Mom having sex. I mean we want to see how they reacted to Amelia calling Carl." The other two agreed. I relented and we followed Amelia to her brother's house.

Brad sent his two kids outside when he found out what Amelia had done. They complained a bit at first but complied. I decided to sweeten the pot a bit and told them I had a massive collection of video games and they could come over to my house with their Aunt Amelia later and pick out whatever they wanted to play. They almost shot out the door. "See? It doesn't take long to get out the house if you have a good incentive." Tina said, grinning.

We connected the receiver to Brad's television using a USB cable. I used the remote control to enter the proper codes. I had all the information I needed to access the information and save it to a computer later.

I fast-forwarded the video past Carl going through his normal morning routine, running around the house in his boxers and drinking coffee. I slowed it to normal speed when Sarah arrived.

"I can't believe Ty has video of us! How the Hell did he get it? You said he did not suspect a thing! He must have, or do you think he got it from somebody else?" Carl asked. Sarah shrugged and said I had not given her a clue I was even mildly suspicious.

"We made love Tuesday night. I am sure he did not know then. I don't think he is that good an actor. Somebody had to tell him and they had to have a reason to get involved. You don't think it was Amelia do you?" Sarah asked.

"No way." Carl replied. "She would never have gone out of town to visit her mother if she knew about us. She would have confronted me right away and made my life hell! No it has to be somebody else who has it in for me. Maybe Ed, the faggot general contractor. He hates me and would tell Amelia in a flash, I think. Unless he wants to blackmail me. He knows you and might have gone to your husband first just to screw with us. Or somebody at the office who is jealous of you. But I'm afraid Ty might go tell Amelia as soon as he can. I doubt he knows how to contact her and will have to wait until she gets back. Maybe I can bribe Ty to keep his mouth shut about who it is you are seeing." Sarah scoffed.

"Seriously. I know it won't stop him from divorcing you." Carl said. "But maybe if I offer to slip him 10K a month he will keep Amelia out of the picture."

"You can hide that kind of cash? Doesn't Amelia know about all our sales?" Sarah said. "I thought you said she reviews the financial records of the brokerage on occasion."

"Yeah, she gets nosy at times but maybe I can make up a dummy recipient for a few commissions. And then funnel the cash to Ty." Carl mused. "It was not worth the risk to my broker's license to steal money before but I'm desperate. This is life or death. If we can even get Ty on board that is. And the 10k a month won't last long. Once I have him on the hook, I'll have evidence he is avoiding paying the IRS. I can drop his bribe down a ways. I doubt he will risk jail or losing whatever money he has left after your divorce for back taxes and penalties. Or I might be able to make it look like he is extorting me."

'What a piece of shit!" I yelled. "Bribing me and then planning to blackmail me!" Amelia and Brad both shushed me.

"But we still have no idea who got the video of us in the first place!" Sarah said. "That is a problem."

"We'll make whoever it is the same deal we make Ty." Carl said. "And we make it a package deal so if either refuses, neither gets paid. That gives us one of them to help convince the other to go along."

"Dangerous game to play." Sarah warned. "But I will really need this job after Ty divorces me. If he claims adultery, I might not get alimony. I'm not sure how the law works but that is a big risk for me." Carl assured Sarah her job was safe as long as he could do anything about it.

"That brings us back to who made the video in the first place." Carl said. "You didn't see where the video was taken? You said you saw your kids watching you give me a blowjob."

"I had a quick glance at the television." Sarah said. "Just enough time for it to register what they were watching. I was so mortified I could not face them. I sure as hell did not take the time to look for wall hangings or which bed we were in. I just got out of there. I couldn't even face them this morning. I am going to have to sooner or later. Of course they know what sex is. They are all sexually active but I don't pry into what they are doing. Do you think it would probably be the apartment or here? We only did it in a hotel room a few times. You were always afraid of leaving a paper trail. We have no idea when it was made either."

"I am thinking it has to be the apartment." Carl said. "But I have no idea how he or she found out. I rent it in the company name. That means possibly anybody in the firm or the accountant. Somehow somebody noticed it on the books or followed us there. I really don't think anybody could get in here to install a camera. I mean a burglar might pick the lock, but only Amelia and I know the security code. And that brings us back to how it can't be Amelia or she would already have gone after my balls and not left town."

"Hey. Since Ty knows anyway, why don't we go into the bedroom and get it on?" Carl suggested. "He pointed to the erection now tenting his boxers.

"Are you kidding me?" Sarah exclaimed. "My marriage is in shambles and you want to fuck! No way."

"Doing without is not going to help your case." Carl suggested. I heard the timbre of his voice change. Smarmy bastard, I thought."It might even take the edge off and let you think of some new options. Something we missed."

"I am NOT going home with a fresh fucked look!" Sarah declared. "Even if Ty is not there, one of the kids might catch on. I will be embarrassed enough when I talk to them without that."

"Well, how about a little oral, then." Carl said, now grinning. "You can give me a blowjob and brush your teeth before you go home. Nobody will be the wiser. Come on. You know you could use a couple orgasms. I'll even lick your pussy if you do."

"Asshole!" Sarah said, but giggled. "You are incorrigible! You'll lick me to at least three orgasms before I blow you." They took off for the bedroom. The scene showed an empty room for several seconds. Amelia explained the motion sensors would turn off after fifteen seconds, but the next camera would start as soon as motion or sound was detected.

I looked at my kids. "I don't think you guys should watch this next part." I said.

They looked at me like I had grown a second head. "Are you kidding us, Dad? Greg asked. "That ship has sailed. We watched Mom in action for what took over eight hours to record. We checked the video later." I shrugged and let the matter go.

The bedroom appeared on screen next. Sarah and Carl began to peel off their clothes. Sarah grabbed the bed covers and yanked them down and off the bottom of the bed and hopped up on the bed. She laid down on her back and patted her shaven pussy. "Get busy big boy! Three orgasms or I don't touch your cock today." Carl got to work. Obviously, he was motivated to get Sarah off quickly. She began to moan a bit after a few seconds. It took at least two minutes of hard work to get her off the first time. She squealed loudly. "One!" she yelled, and giggled.

"I would have bet you had two back to back, but I will go along." Carl said, grinning and pushed his face back between her legs. This was typical Sarah. She loved oral sex. Both receiving and giving. I was more than a little jealous and pissed as hell. But I kept quiet and watched.

It was not more than a few seconds later that Sarah was bucking her hips and grabbing Carl by the back of his head, pulling him in tight. She screamed out at least three more times before she let him go. "More!" she begged. "Give me more!"

"My turn!" Carl declared. 'Suck my cock and I will do you again."

Sarah had barely taken him into her mouth and began bobbing her head when Carl's phone rang from the nightstand. "What the fuck?" he groused. He reached for his phone with one hand. "Oh fuck! It is Amelia! Talk about bad timing!" I thought it was great timing myself. He tried to push Sarah back, but she grabbed his hand and kept going. She was getting a kick out blowing him trying to distract him while he was on the phone

"Hey! How are you?" Carl said, smiling big. I could tell he was super aroused talking to Amelia while Sarah sucked his cock. "Yeah, okay. WHAT? You are almost home?" I saw Sarah pause and take her mouth away. Suddenly he ejaculated, spraying Sarah in the face and getting semen all over himself and the bed. Sarah looked surprised and reflexively wiped her hand across her face and then onto the sheets. Carl hung up. "Fuck me running! The bitch is almost home. She decided to fly back without calling!" He was now in full panic mode. I could not help it. As disgusted as I was watching my wife of twenty plus years service another man orally, I found this funny. I knew in that instant, I was totally over the cheating whore. I might think about it later and get depressed but right now I was amused watching them scramble.

"You gotta get out of here! Get dressed!" Carl insisted.

"I gotta wash my face, first! I am NOT getting your cum all over my clothes and going home." Sarah declared. She ran into the bathroom and we could hear water running.

"Oh, damn. We got cum and pussy juice all over the sheets! We gotta change them!" he yelled. He began to get dressed. He grabbed a shirt off a nearby chair. "She's gonna catch you here!"

Sarah came back quickly, drying her face with a hand towel then started getting dressed. "I have cum breath!" she said.

"I don't care. Brush your teeth on the way home!" Carl said as he tried to pull up his pants too fast and fell over right across the bed. "Fuck did I get cum on my clothes?" Sarah paused getting dressed to look.

"Yeah, a little." she said.

"Oh, damn! I gotta change!" Carl started stripping again. He grabbed fresh clothes out of his closet and tried to dress again. "When you get dressed go down the hall and get a fresh set of sheets. We gotta remake this bed."

"I gotta get out of here!" Sarah declared, but ran down the hall. Carl kicked his discarded clothes under the bed.

"Oh fuck! She is going to smell your pussy and my cum if she comes in here." Carl yelled as he stripped off the sheets. "You gotta take them with you and I will spray some cologne in here. Take my clothes too."

"Get them and wrap them up in the sheets. If I get cum on me I will be pissed!" Sarah directed. She started to make the bed. She stopped Carl who was doing what she had ordered to help her make the bed. Finally they had the bed made. "Give me your car keys, I'll put this in your trunk. I can't take them home. My kids are around and I'm not going to risk it." Carl grumbled but obeyed .

"Go out the back door so she doesn't see you!" Carl ordered.

"My car is in your driveway!" Sarah said. "That won't help." Carl began spraying the bedroom with something.

"Oh my God!" Amelia laughed. "Look at how much of that stuff he is spraying around. It looks like his cologne but it is hard to tell. It better not be my good perfume. I bet that room smells like a French whorehouse!"

Brad was laughing loudly also. "How do you know what a French whorehouse smells like, Sis?" He teased. Amelia raised her middle finger in his direction. Sam, Tina and Greg were all laughing loudly. I was not sure if they were amused more at the banter in the room or the show on the television. Sarah rushed back into the house for her purse.

Finally, Sarah was on her way and Carl had collapsed into his recliner breathing hard. The video continued because of his movements, but we stopped watching.

"I am surprised he hasn't called me to see why I am not home." Amelia said. "I wonder if the horse's ass had a heart attack. But I am not that lucky."

Brad called his kids to let them back inside.I repeated my promise to let them use any game they wanted. I told them Sam knew all about the games and would help them pick some good ones. Sam, being the trooper he was, agreed.

Amelia wanted a word in private. "Ty. I have to say this. It is NOT just the hurt from watching Carl and Sarah get it on. Nor me being lonely and depressed all week. But I am starting to have feelings for you. Don't say anything. I know it is too early. Just keep me in mind when you feel it is time to move on. Okay?" I nodded. I was attracted to her as any normal male would be. But like she said, it was far too early to make plans or even fantasize. "For now I really need us to work together." Amelia added.

Amelia's phone rang, It was Carl. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't call you. Brad phoned me right after I hung up with you earlier. He wanted to talk about Mom, so I had the driver bring me here instead. He and Dave are grilling so I will eat lunch with them and come home this afternoon. Unless you want to come over here... Okay, no problem." She hung up and grinned. "I knew he would refuse the invite." Brad muttered something under his breath about not allowing Carl near his home.

Dave took me aside and warned me to record any conversation Carl has with me especially about a bribe. "In this state, if one party to a recorded conversation gives permission, it is admissible in court. There are different legalities when using the videos and recordings from devices like Amelia had installed. It is her house so she can do that. And the information can be used to prove adultery in a divorce but it is not the same in a criminal court. I doubt any of this will go that way, but the real estate ethics board might get a call, if you get my drift." I told him I had no intention of talking with Carl

I needed to shower so I bid them goodbye, took my kids and headed home. Tina chose to ride with me while Sam accompanied Greg. Tina asked what I wanted to do now. I had her phone Sam and we put both phones on speaker so we could talk together. I told them I really wanted their mother out of the house as soon as possible. I had to work and since my office was in the house I intended to stay there. "Don't mention knowing about that apartment if your mom claims she has no place to go. And of course say nothing about where we have been or who you met. You might say that I am going to talk with a lawyer on Monday about getting a restraining order to remove her from the premises based on it being my place of business. You can even suggest that will mean the neighbors find out what has been going on and she might want to avoid the embarrassment." They agreed to try.

Tina turned to me and said. "Dad, Amelia is a pretty cool woman. I like her, but I want to remind you to go slow and don't get caught up in some rebound thing." I tried to protest that it was barely a day since I learnt Sarah was cheating on me and I had no intentions of getting involved with another woman. Tina continued, "Well she has a thing for you. I can tell. She needs to rely on you and you could use her support also. We know you spent the night together in the hotel. Both your cars were in the bar parking lot. We guessed you drank together and then caught a ride to the hotel."

I confirmed Amelia met up with me at the bar and took care of me when I got drunk off my ass. I did not go into detail but did tell Tina we had separate beds. "Yeah. I figured something like that. But you don't go to a bar to take care of the husband of the woman cheating with your spouse and then stay in the hotel instead of going home. Not unless you have some feelings beyond just being a friend. Plus she took you home to meet her family." I told her to not read too much into it. Tina scoffed.

Sarah was in the kitchen when we got home. I ignored her and went towards the master bedroom for a change of clothes. I heard Sarah ask the kids where they had been. "We went to pick up Dad from the hotel where he stayed last night and ate breakfast with him before we took him to get his car." Tina answered. Smart girl. Tell the truth but not don't give too many details. "We need to talk, Mom." Tina continued.

I did not hear any more after I closed the bathroom door. I took my time and felt almost normal, physically anyway, as I dressed. I still had my kids' love and respect even if my whole family was no longer intact. I could move on. Sure I was saddened and depressed. Sarah's infidelity was a betrayal I could never forgive. I knew I really needed to hear what she had to say to me. But I saw how easily she let Carl seduce her this morning just hours after the upheaval last night. A surge of anger swept through me. I was not ready to listen to her bullshit.

Sarah was waiting for me. I waved her off telling her I was not ready to listen to anything she had to say. "I understand. I grabbed a couple changes of clothes and some personal stuff. The kids put it in my car. I will go find some place to stay for a while and come back later in the week for more of my stuff." She paused. "Uhh, Carl wants to talk to you about not telling his wife about our.. uhhh what is going on."

I had wondered if that was going to be mentioned or if they changed their minds. I was prepared but still almost lost my temper. "Why the fuck shouldn't I?" I bristled. "Why should I give a rat's ass about the bastard's marriage. He didn't have any respect for mine. Neither did you." She had the decency to blush but powered on.

"Ty, it is important financially to keep her in the dark for now. For him AND for us." she said. "He is willing to pay you to keep quiet." I managed to look as incredulous as I felt at her audacity.

I almost lost it again but said "Pay me? He wants to bribe me into not blowing up his marriage while he fucks mine up along with my wife? How much are you worth to him?" Then I paused. "I'll listen to the asshole but only under certain conditions." She looked relieved. "I want him out in the open and I want one of the kids to video us talking."

"I'm not sure he will go along with that, but he mentioned ten thousand dollars." she said, closely watching my face. I scoffed. She added, "Per month. He is on the way over. He will call when he gets close and I will have to tell him to go way or come on. I'll mention the video but I think that will be a deal breaker." I told her the video was non-negotiable. I did not want him to be able to claim later I threatened him or that I offered to keep silent if he paid me. If he wanted me to give up an ounce of my integrity it was going to cost him. Sarah nodded and turned away relieved. I walked into my office and closed the door.

I called Amelia. She got Dave on the phone. Dave told me to be very careful with my wording. He gave me some suggestions. I had already thought of the things he mentioned. He returned the phone to Amelia. "As soon as he and Sarah leave, give me a call. Carl and Sarah talked a little while ago. I need you to hear it. I will meet with you. Brad is going to follow me to the airport to return the rental and will take me home."

Tina knocked on my office door to tell me Carl was out front. "He and Mom are talking. She sent me to get you. What is going on?" I gave her a quick rundown. "He was serious in trying to pay you off? What a real dumbshit!" she exclaimed. I warned her about her language but admitted it was accurate description of the man. I gave her instructions. I also set my own phone to record audio and then we walked out the front door.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers