The Unspoken Game Ch. 02

Story Info
They get to know each other's bodies with mom's help.
8.4k words
4.71
15.1k
37
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimmyHunt
JimmyHunt
185 Followers

It's highly recommended to read the first part -- The Unspoken Game, before reading this so you understand everything. This part has much more sex than the first one and builds up to the last part of our story.

Hope you enjoy:

-------------------------------------------

I felt soft warm skin touching mine, my eyes still closed. I opened them to be hit by strong morning sunlight entering the room through the window. My eyes adjusted to the light and took in the surroundings, my step sister's room.

I was naked, the realization hit me and then I felt the same sensation that woke me. I looked to my side and saw a smooth female back, a thin sheet covering her ass.

"Sam" I suddenly remembered, as my mind finally turned back on and the recollection of the past night hit me. It really happened I thought once more, I really fucked my step sister and step mom.

"Wait, where is mom?" I thought to myself. She slept next to me at night but she was gone.

I lifted the thin sheet to expose my sister's beautiful teenage ass, then clung to her from behind spooning her. I brought my hand over her and started gently playing with her large breast.

"Morning Sammy" I whispered in her ear and started kissing her neck and shoulder from behind.

She let out a soft moan as she was awakened. "That feels nice" she said sleepily and turned around to face me.

We were both laying on our side and looking each other in the eyes. I slid my hand down her side to her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her hair was messy and you could see on her face she just woke up but even though she looked beautiful and I stole a glance down at her wonderful tits.

"How do you feel about last night?" I asked Sam after we lay quiet for a bit looking at each other.

A smile formed on her face. "Last night was amazing" she said quietly, "I didn't know sex could be that good".

"I'm really glad to hear" I told her, still looking straight at her. "Are you ready to get up?".

She nodded and we slowly got out of bed, standing in her room naked. We both smelled heavily of sweat and sex and were badly in need of a shower.

"I think I'll take a shower" I said to Sam, "would you like to join me?".

She looked down at my morning wood, only getting harder by her naked presence. "I'd love to" she answered, and took my hand as we walked over to the shower.

I turned on the water and we both brushed our teeth while waiting for them to warm up. Then, we entered the small shower and let the warm water embrace us while each admiring the other's naked body. She looked so beautiful, the water running down her wet hair, her boobs, her stomach, pussy and legs. I held her in my hands and pulled her in for a sensual kiss, tasting her full red lips for the first time.

We broke the kiss and started washing. Each washed the other's body, I using the excuse to caress her breasts, stomach, ass, legs, and thoroughly wash her pussy and bush, and she using it to feel my chest, abs, ass and stroke my very hard cock repeatedly.

By the time we finished washing each other we were both extremely horny, my cock rock hard just like my sister's nipples.

"Is it okay if I jack off to you?" I asked Sam, "You're so fucking hot".

"Only if I can do the same" she answered with a horny smile.

She leaned against the shower wall and inserted a finger into her pussy, fingering herself while looking at me. I put some soap in my hand and started stroking my dick while looking at my sister fingering herself.

Sam started moaning and fingered herself faster which only encouraged me to do so as well. The shower wasn't big and we were very close to each other. Sam was looking at me and moaning, trying to insert her finger deeper and deeper inside her twat.

"Oh god" I let out as my orgasm hit me first, waves of sexual pleasure rushing through me. I stroked my cock as I came, shooting my sperm around the shower, one load hitting my sister on the leg. Sam looked shocked at seeing me cum and the sticky matter hitting her, but it also turned her on because shortly after she let out a short squeal then started fingering herself as fast as she could. A couple of seconds later she climaxed too, letting out moans and her legs shaking slightly at her self-induced orgasm. Both our orgasms subsided and after washing the little mess they caused we walked out of the shower.

We dried each other off, exited the bathroom and went downstairs, still completely nude.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry" I told my sister. "How about I cook us some breakfast and you set the table?".

Sam agreed happily and we walked over to the kitchen and started preparing the meal.

I was just starting to cook the waffles I made from scratch when I heard the door open and after a few seconds my mom entered the kitchen.

"So that's where she ran off to" I thought to myself as I saw her in her jogging outfit, her forehead beaded with sweat and her clothes emphasizing her fit womanly body, the body I intimately got to know just last night.

Mom said nothing as her gaze wondered between my naked little sister and me, still trying to catch her breath from the run.

"Morning mom" I said.

Sam continued "Bryce just started making waffles, why don't you go take a shower then join us".

"That sounds good" mom said after catching her breath and walked over to her room.

I finished making a huge stack of waffles and placed them on the table with toppings, including fresh fruit Sam chopped up as mom returned from her shower.

She entered the kitchen refreshed, clean and to my delight naked. She walked over to join us showing off her bouncing tits, athletic smooth body and heavenly pussy that caused me so much pleasure the night before.

All three of us sat down around the table and started eating hungrily, my mother's and sister's heavy breasts in full view. We were all starving after the night we had.

"Kids" mom started after taking a few bites, "Are you okay with what happened last night?".

"More than okay" I answered.

"We're great" Sam jumped in smiling, "Oh my God, it was amazing" she continued.

"Good", mom said relieved, "Is there anything you want to tell me or ask about last night?".

I thought I knew was she was talking about. Last night, during the end of our sexual encounter, while I was fucking her from behind, to both Sam's astonishment and mine, she started eating Sam's pussy, her own daughter.

"Yeah mom" I said "I wanted to tell you that you are ridiculously sexy and have an amazing body". I didn't see any good coming of asking her about what she really had on her mind.

"Thanks honey" she said blushing bright red.

We finished eating and cleared the table. Mom started doing the dishes, her tight ass turning me on as Sam and I put things back in place.

"Don't forget, I'm picking your father up at the airport in a couple hours" mom said when we finished putting everything away, "make sure you're dressed when we get back".

From that day on, my life took a very sharp sexual turn. A few days after, I started my summer break from the university, Sam finished high school and went on her last summer break before college.

On the weekdays, we would both be home all day and much of the time mom as well and we would walk around the house naked. We would put on clothes each night just before dad would get home, when we would go out, when we would have guests around the house and at weekends when dad was home. Mom worked most days for a few hours but whenever she was home she would prance around naked just like us.

I would feast my eyes daily on my step mother's and step sister's naked bodies and was used to my cock being hard often. Also, I would not only look. After tasting them for the first time, I would constantly grope them while we passed each other around the house. I would caress and suck their tits, hold them from behind and kiss their neck, finger their warm cunt and even get on my knees and eat their pussy when I was in the mood.

They in return would stroke and lick my dick when they were in the mood.

I was always horny and so was Sam, she and I would fuck constantly. We would take showers together where we would fuck, pop into each other's room when we needed a quick release and sometimes we would even run into each other in the kitchen or hallway and just start fucking like bunnies, right there on the spot.

Sex brought Sam and I closer together than ever, in and outside the bedroom. At the beginning, we would spend hours naked together, studying each other's bodies.

I would kiss her then lick and explore her entire body, sucking on her breasts, massaging and fondling them, kissing her neck and shoulders, licking her thighs, squeezing and kissing her amazing ass, brushing her bush, fingering and licking every inch of her cunt and even play with her asshole, fingering and licking around it. Sam would instruct me on each body part until I knew her perfectly. I knew where she was ticklish, where she was most sensitive and where to press and touch to make her cum.

Sam studied me also. She explored my entire body and gradually learned where to touch and when. She would suck my dick constantly, trying something new each time like swirling her tongue around, sucking hard with her mouth closed and trying to push my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She would ask me what I liked each time until she became a master.

We enjoyed our sexual study sessions together a lot, even when there was no penetration. We would take turns, me eating her pussy until she came and then she would blow me until I came, and then we would start again. After a while, we knew each other so well, I could make Sam orgasm with just my mouth in under a minute and she could do the same to me.

Outside the bedroom we also grew closer and would talk about a lot of things we never did before. I told her about college and she told me her fears regarding starting college, she told me about the time she lost her virginity when she was 17 and how awful it was, I told her about my first time and about the sexual partners I had. We asked each other things we were afraid to ask other people, sexual and non-sexual. We were just so comfortable with each other, sexually and personally.

With mom on the other hand, I rarely had sex. She wouldn't mind me touching her, caressing her breasts, playing with her vagina and even eating her pussy and she would stroke my cock as well and give a quick suck every once in a while, but rarely allowed me to penetrate her.

My step mom would enjoy watching Sam and I fuck and on a few occasions, she would come up to our rooms after hearing us moan from downstairs. She would come in and just look at us fuck, fingering herself fiercely until Sam and I climaxed, mom usually making herself climax in the meantime as well.

At the beginning, we would ask mom to join us when she saw us fucking but she would decline politely and keep touching herself while watching us. A few times I ran into her around the house and started caressing her amazing body, but just as I prepared to penetrate her, she would stop me and make and excuse.

There were unique occasions though. One Saturday morning, I was sitting in the living room watching TV. My father left for a conference the day before so as usual I was completely naked. My mom entered the living room, naked as well and sat down next to me. I placed my hand on her thigh and started rubbing it. My step mom placed her hand on my cock and started stroking it as it hardened in her hand. I in return brought my hand up her thigh, started rubbing her pussy and after a bit started fingering her as she moaned.

Up to this point this was routine stuff for us by now. Then, all of a sudden, my mom got to her feet. She looked me in the eyes, still holding my hard cock in her hand and climbed onto me. She guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy, then, while facing me, impaled herself upon my large hard cock, loud moans escaping our lips as she lowered herself all the way down. This was the first time I was inside her since our first time together and she felt amazing. She pulled herself up then impaled herself down again the entire length of my cock, letting me feel its full extent glide bare along the walls of her pussy.

I moaned loudly as my cock slid into her another time and marveled at her tits, bouncing enticingly up and down. We fucked passionately, my mom jumping rhythmically on my cock to our sexual noises. I was thrusting myself into her ecstatically when she climaxed.

"Oh yes Bryce YES!" she yelled out as her face contorted in pleasure. She kept riding me at full speed and I felt her pussy clamp down around my cock as she screamed out. I held her with both hands and rolled her over. She was now sitting on the sofa and I was standing, my dick deep inside her. I powerfully thrust my cock inside her as her body writhed with pleasure, her orgasm still in effect as my orgasm started.

"Fuck, mom, fuck mom FUCK" I yelled out as I climaxed, my cum shooting deep inside her convulsing pussy as wave after wave of pleasure surged through me. I kept my cock inside her for another minute until both orgasms finished. I then pulled my cock out and sat next to her. We watched TV in silence for a bit, holding each other's naked body.

Half an hour later Sam came down and saw us in that position. Mom quickly got up and walked over to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I didn't ask why now all of a sudden, I was just glad to be inside my step mom once again.

The following day around noon, I was with my sister on her bed talking. Like usual we were horny so without too much thought, my sister grabbed a condom, rolled it on to my erect cock, climbed on top of it and started riding, moaning loudly as she did. I was enjoying my little step sister's tight snatch and loud moans, when suddenly, I see my mom watching us from the doorway touching herself.

I kept fucking Sam and moaning, letting mom enjoy the show when I see her walking over.

"AAAhhhh", "hey mom", "AAhhh", Sam said between moans as her mother came into her view.

"It's weird how comfortable we got with each other" I thought to myself. Mom walks in on her daughter fucking her step son, her daughter just says "Hi" between moans and keeps fucking and mom just stands there and watches, touching herself.

My thoughts were cut short because my mom climbed on the bed next to us and without warning placed her pussy over my mouth, wanting me to eat her cunt while her daughter who was facing her, was riding me. I obliged willingly, sticking my tongue out as I tasted my mother's vagina.

My mom shivered as my tongue touched her private area. I raised my head a bit and inserted my tongue deeper insider her, making her moan slightly. I kept on licking my mother's pussy, all I could see was her ass and cunt from below, but I heard Sam's constant moans and mom's as well, getting louder as I used the skills I honed on Sam's pussy on hers.

Mom was getting really loud, surprised by my new pussy eating skills. I think Sam signaled her about it because she suddenly climbed off before I made her cum. I regained a clear view in time to see Sam get off my cock and with one swift motion mom climb on top of it and impale herself, causing me to moan loudly. I watched her riding me lustfully, her beautiful boobs bouncing just to have my vision blocked again, this time by Sam, lowering her pussy over my mouth.

I tasted the familiar taste of my sister's snatch, and started eating it, knowing exactly how she liked it. I put my hands around her thighs and pulled her closer.

"Oh yes mom, yes!" I let out as my orgasm surprised me, my calls muffled by my sister's muff. Mom continued riding my hard cock as I climaxed.

I continued devouring Sam's pussy, licking and touching the spots I knew so well until in less than a minute, she was shouting out in pleasure as she came, warm juices flowing out of her onto my face.

Sam got off me and I had a view of my mom again, climbing off my receding dick with a look of awe on her face.

"Wow, how did you get your sister to orgasm so fast?" mom asked sounding astounded.

"We've been practicing" Sam said with a smile while I was cleaning my pussy soaked face with a box of tissues from beside the bed.

The next day I was in my room reading a book when I heard a familiar sound, my sister's moans. Normally this wouldn't be weird, but the thing is, I wasn't next to her as she made them and that was weird. I got up and walked over to her room, opening her door to see what she was doing, only to find her room empty. Another far moan pointed me downstairs and I walked down to the living room to find it empty as well but still hearing moans from down the hall. They were coming from my parent's room.

I walked quietly over, turned on and extremely intrigued as I looked inside. It took me a second to decipher what I was seeing. I saw my step mom on her knees, her ass held up in the air towards me. I couldn't see her head because it was bent down and right where she was bent down Sam was sitting, her head back against the headboard. She was moaning wildly.

"Holly shit" I thought to myself, mom is eating Sam's pussy like crazy, and Sam looked like she was enjoying herself immensely as another ecstatic moan left her.

My cock was rock hard and my mom's ass was so inviting I couldn't pass it up. I discreetly walked over behind my mom. Sam noticed me but I signaled her to hush, which she did, too overwhelmed by her own orgasms. I positioned my cock at the entrance to mom's cunt, and without warning just shoved my cock inside as hard as I could.

"What the FUCK Aaahhh" mom screamed out as I caught her by surprise, plunging deep inside her. "Fuck Bryce. What the", "aahhhh", she started saying before I quickly thrust myself into her again not letting her finish, making her moan loudly instead. I didn't let her talk, I grabbed her waist with both hands and just kept thrusting hard into her. All she could do was moan and groan until she orgasmed powerfully at the same time I did.

Her body finished shaking from the orgasm and she continued licking her daughter's cunt. I sat on the bed and watched, mesmerized as Sam climaxed repeatedly at the mercy of her mother's tongue.

Mom finished when Sam's body couldn't take it any longer and she begged her to stop. As soon as mom stopped, Sam collapsed on the bed, whimpering in sexual exhaustion. She fell asleep in seconds and mom and I went to the kitchen for some coffee not talking about what just happened.

The next day dad came back from his conference, and mom went back to not fucking. Only then it hit, she would only fuck us when dad was out of town.

That did not stop Sam and me. We would still shower together, touch one another, go down on one another and fuck insanely, going through entire packages of condoms in days.

One day I got the house in the evening, after spending it with friends and noticed my dad's car at the drive way, much earlier than he should be home. I walked in and dad was sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Hey dad" I said as I walked over towards him.

"Hi Bryce" He answered in return.

"What are you doing home so early?" I asked interested.

"I wasn't feeling well so I decided to come home" he answered.

"Are you feeling better now" I asked concerned.

"Not really but I'll go to bed in a bit and hopefully will feel better tomorrow" dad said.

"I hope you do" I said, "Is Sam home?" I continued.

To that my dad turned red and said "She's in her room".

I wished him a good night and walked upstairs.

-----------------------

Dad was a really good guy. He's name was Donald or Don for short. He loved my step mom very much and all of his kids and took care of us. He worked hard to provide and tried to make up for having to go out of town a lot whenever he was home. Dad was a businessman, dealing mostly with foreign import of goods and making good money. Dad was also in great shape, much thanks to mom and would work out often, going out for a run every morning just like mom. He was the same height as me but had broader shoulders. He was turning 44 this year and he's short cropped hair was just starting to turn gray.

JimmyHunt
JimmyHunt
185 Followers