The Unspoken Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad took his dick out of me and got to his feet looking at mom."

"I got up, collected my clothes and dashed to the door, "No Samantha, you need to stay for this" mom said making me stop anxiously".

""Well? You said you would explain" mom said."

"Dad started talking nervously, "She was just sitting here naked when I got out of the shower and started blowing me. I'm so sorry honey, I couldn't help myself" Dad sad and looked down".

""It's okay" mom said and dad looked at her, surprised she wasn't furious, "There is something I need to tell you" mom said."

"I jumped in saying "Mom are you sure about this?" knowing what she was about to say but she continued anyway, looking dad in the eyes".

""For the past few weeks we have been fucking" mom said".

""What do you mean by that?" dad asked looking at mom".

"The kids and I" mom continued. "Bryce and Samantha are fucking all the time, Bryce fucked me more than once and all three of us shared a bed, fucking on a few occasions." Dad looked astounded and mom continued confessing to everything "During the day when you're not home or away on a conference all the of us walk around the house naked, touching each other when we're not fucking". Mom was blushing red and dad was so shocked he couldn't talk. After a while of us just standing there, he turned to me and asked if everything mom said is true, I nodded without saying a word."

"I asked mom if I can go now and after she said yes I ran up to my room. I don't know what they said after that, but later that night I could hear mom moaning all the way to my room so I guessed they reached an understanding".

"Today I woke up and went down to the kitchen a bit afraid. When I got there, mom and dad were sitting around the table eating breakfast naked. I joined them around the table, fully clothed and we ate breakfast without discussing last night. After breakfast as I headed to the sink to wash the dishes, dad sat mom on the table and started fucking her right there next to me. I watched them for a bit getting extremely aroused, then took my pants off and started fingering myself until I climaxed. Mom and dad watched me cum, still fucking."

"After I orgasmed, I quickly ran to my room and stayed there for most of the day. I came downstairs a few times and they were naked each time. Only when I heard you get back I came downstairs and saw them dressed. I'm so glad you're back".

Sam finished her story while I sat there the whole-time quiet, not interrupting her. During her telling I took my cock out and started stroking it, the events of her story turning me on so much. When she finally finished she stopped talking waiting for my response but I didn't know what to say. I was shocked by the entire thing.

"So you let dad cum in your mouth?" was the first thing I said, one of the things in her story that really got to me.

"That's what you got from all of this" Sam said sounding angry.

"Sorry, you're right, I just don't know what to say. And you never let me cum in your mouth" I said.

Sam looked mad "Well, I didn't really let him, it just happened, but that's so not the point".

"You're right' I said coming to my senses, "That's not the point. The point is that now dad knows about us too and there's no reason to hide it. But more important, because you so graciously fucked him, he can't say anything to us about it".

I pulled Sam in for a long kiss as she understood what I was saying.

"Did you miss you big brother's dick?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh god yes" Sam answered getting undressed quickly and laying on the bed seductively.

"God how I missed that beautiful body of hers" I thought to myself while getting undressed too. I looked down at her pretty face, tantalizing tits and mouthwatering teenage pussy thinking how lucky I am.

"This is an interesting turn of events" I thought to myself, as I plunged my hard cock into my step sister's tight cunt, getting reacquainted with it, and continued by fucking her intensely. After a few minutes, we orgasmed in unison, both of us making sure to moan extra loud for mom and dad to hear.

To be continued...