All Comments on 'The Unspoken Society Pt. 01: An Invitation'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mick52mick524 months ago

Love this. The decision making process is very dimilar to how my wife and I edged into the swinging lifestyle (w/o the involvement of aan outside organization)

Looking forward to future chapters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You set up the intrigue, now you need to post the follow up. look forward to it!

jwswinglejwswingle4 months ago

I wish my college years had been this interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Akward and nope, not happening. Most likely would ruin any longterm realtionship.

CatHouseGuy20CatHouseGuy204 months ago

I'm definitely up for part 2. Our happy couple seems to be giving proper consideration to this invitation. While they appear to be going in with their eyes open, there are of course potential pitfalls such as extreme jealousy or the idea of one of them falling for a new partner. Their "roleplaying" is not a bad idea but still much different than actually being with other people.

Now, I'm much older than those 2, and not in this story but I would point to a couple of potential red flags here. First, how the interviews are being done. It's a "private" group so the interviews are to be expected but IF they decide to proceed with joining the society, then they will have a "very physical encounter with their interview partner". (per the letter received). If that means the person that interviewed them, that's way out there. If it means their own partner then my bad, I took it incorrectly. Also I would want to know who is running this "society" and know that it is legit. I may be a bit jaded but hey if it was my girl I'd want to know it was on the up and up before dipping our toes in.

Will be interesting to see where you take this story and our young friends.

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan44 months ago

Excited to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thus is very hot I can't wait to read the rest!!

RickshawroadRickshawroad4 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ich freue mich schon auf das nächste Kapitel

NWRaptorNWRaptor4 months ago
WOW

Obviously I went to the wrong university.

BGHillmanBGHillman4 months ago

Very intriguing! Can’t wait to continue this journey!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...