The Unstoppable Ex

Story Info
Ex takes control while his girlfriend sleeps beside him.
3.2k words
4.51
68.8k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allin78
allin78
194 Followers

Note: it's the guy who's reluctant in this story, so skip it if that's not what you're looking for!

****************************************************************************

In my early 20's, I and a group of friends from school went to Las Vegas for a vacation on a shoestring budget. On the trip was my girlfriend, Jenn, a beautiful girl who was probably a little bit out of my league. She had long dark hair and brown eyes, a caring and sensitive personality, and an easy-going nature that puts you at ease. Plus, I knew that, under the loose-fitting shirts, she hid a spectacular pair of 34D breasts and large wine-colored areolas.

Our relationship was going well, although I admit I was a little underwhelmed by her sex drive. She was much more into massages and long kisses than getting down and dirty. Plus, I'm a night owl and she had a tendency to fall asleep early, so we would sometimes go long stretches without being intimate. All in all, though, I was happy with Jenn and could see us staying together for a long time.

Among the others on the trip was my ex-girlfriend, Emily, as well as her boyfriend, Josh. Emily was very different than Jenn. In some ways, calling her my ex isn't accurate, as she was more of an exclusive fuck-buddy for about a year. I could never get myself to fully commit to her as a girlfriend. Part of the reason was that she was so fun and so eager to get under the sheets, that I had a hard time seeing her as a serious partner. The other part--and I'll admit I am shallow here--was that I wasn't satisfied with her A-cup tits.

That said, I have to admit that Emily was really hot. Short, slim, and very pale with dark red hair in a bob cut that matched her neatly trimmed red landing strip. Her little breasts were topped with small, hard nipples that were bright pink like chewed bubble gum. What she lacked on top, however, she made up for with gorgeously bulging hips and a soft round ass.

And did I mention the eagerness? Emily is a girl who, with every lingering stare she and posture of her body, seemed to be constantly in heat. She knew how to tease me and make me forget everything else except getting into her pants.

The first time we fucked, she took an inch of me into her tight pussy and a devil's smile appeared on her lips.

"I think you're going to have to stretch me out a little," she told me, "Please don't be shy."

And she wasn't kidding, as I pushed into her, she had the tightest cunt I'd ever felt. Her insides wrapped around me, form-fitting, and massaged every inch of my member. It was like she had been molded specifically to pleasure me.

"I want you to finish first," she would say. "The feeling of hot cum shooting into me gets me off."

I was happy to oblige. It was the longest period of time in my life I went without masturbating because Emily was always there to relieve me, no questions asked. The sex kept me with her for so much longer than we should have been together. In retrospect, I think it was an addiction, because she was so hart to quit. In the end, though, I had to break it off because I hoped to actually settle down some day and Emily wasn't "the one."

Now a year later, I had fully kicked my Emily habit and was happy to be with Jenn. Jenn didn't really know too much about my history with Emily, as they weren't close, and I was happy to keep it that way.

You don't need a ton of money to have fun in Vegas, so the biggest expense we faced was the hotel for the weekend. Rather than tolerating a run-down dump, we stayed on the strip, but decided to save cash by sharing one double queen room. Two beds for eight people meant four to a bed, so Jenn and I ended up cramming into a bed with Emily and Josh.

And that's how I found myself trying to sleep between my girlfriend and my former fuck-buddy late one evening. The room was silent as I laid on my side, turned toward Jenn, with an arm around her. She quickly fell asleep, but I was not feeling particularly tired.

Trying not to make any noise, I started brushing my fingers over one of Jenn's nipples. It became hard and sensitive under my touch. She squirmed a little, indicating with body language that she was not interested. I understood her reluctance, it certainly wasn't the right time with so many people around.

Still, I couldn't help but feel a little aroused from my playing. I continued to lie there awake, wishing that it hadn't been over two weeks since we'd last had sex.

Deep in my lamentations, I hardly noticed that something was brushing up the back of my leg. A knee? No, too small... It's a finger. It traced it way up and over the front of my thigh, right into my boxer shorts, and suddenly a hand was cupping my balls.

It was Emily from behind me. I felt her fingers tighten around my testicles and then release. She ran a thin finger from the base of my cock up to the head. Being already half-aroused, my dick hardened almost immediately, pressing through the fly of my boxers, and I had to move back from Jenn to avoid poking her with it.

Now that I had pushed back into Emily, she wrapped a leg around my waist and started to slide up and down my body. I felt a long, slick, patch of wetness painting my outer thigh and my mind was instantly filled with visions of Emily's perfect pussy, pink and soft and always hungry for my cock.

Drips of precum started to form on my member and I had to turn to face Emily to avoid getting any on Jenn's ass. As I turned, some of my friends in the other bed moved and someone mumbled in their sleep. I stayed motionless not wanting anyone to wake up and find me like this.

Emily took advantage of the situation and grabbed my member with both hands. She skillfully stroked me up and down, gently touching my glans and using my precum as lubricant. "What is she doing?!" I thought. "I have to stop this!"

My body didn't seem to agree. Emily's firm grip and slow steady motion made me twitch and shake in the bed. Now Jenn was moving a little. Shit, was she going to wake up?

I pushed away from Emily and pressed my back against Jenn. Emily released me from her grasp, but when she did so, she also pulled my boxers down, quickly using her feet to completely remove them. I leaned forward to whisper directly into Emily's ear.

"Please stop this!" I hissed, trying desperately not to make a sound audible to others.

Emily took the opportunity to place two of her fingers into my mouth. A familiar sour taste followed. It was the taste of what flowed out of Emily's pussy when she was extremely turned on. Taste is memory, and the memories flooded back like the juice between her legs. I recalled Emily straddling my head and grinding her cunt on my mouth as she arched her back. With eyes closed and loud moans, she would bring herself repeatedly to orgasm while pinching the nipples of her small pale white tits, drenching my face in the process.

I was rock hard again. But I was able to pull her hand out of my mouth. She rotated to face her boyfriend. "Thank God it's over," I thought.

Jenn stirred again, this time changing positions in the sheets behind me. I froze. Then, on the tip of my erect cock, I felt Emily begin to wrap a hand around me again, very tightly this time. I must have been oozing a ton of precum because her fingers felt incredibly wet as she squeezed just the head of my aching stick. Unless that wetness was...no!

It wasn't until she had half engulfed me that I realized Emily wasn't using her fingers. She was pushing her luscious ass back towards me and claiming my shaft with her dripping pussy. Emily still fit me like a glove. She pressed into me forcefully until my whole length was taken into her body. The sensation of sliding into her tight supple folds made me instinctively thrust forward to meet her and the veins of my cock strained to fill every millimeter of her depths.

I heard a slight yelp in the dark as Emily gasped from feeling me expand and harden within her. Someone had started snoring, I could feel Jenn moving again, and I was buried balls deep in my ex's cunt! I had to end this somehow before I got caught.

Emily began to gyrate her body to pump up and down the length of my cock. I could feel every ridge of her cunt as she satisfied herself on me. I had to admit it was fucking good, even if I knew I was betraying Jenn.

Emily put a twist into her stroke, and I knew what she was trying to do. She wanted me to lose control, to release into her, so that she could get her rocks off. I didn't want her to do this to me--to Jenn! I held on with all my might, despite the increasing pressure in my balls and the stimulating rhythm of Emily's thrusts.

Just then I heard a whisper: "Hey cutie, are you still up?"

A wave of fear swept over me. It was Jenn behind me. There was a faint rustling of fabric, and suddenly two perfect tits were exposed and pressed into my back. Jenn's hands wrapped around my chest, and her fingers grazed over my nipples.

"I'm screwed!" I thought. "I need to get Emily to stop this!"

It seemed there was only one way out. As sweet Jenn gently massaged my chest, I reached down and grasped Emily by her full hips. My hands palmed the tops of her soft heart-shaped ass. Emily stopped moving, and her pussy tightened further on me in anticipation.

I drove her body down on my cock with all my might. The muscles in her ass flexed as she felt my long hard shaft reach the deepest part of her. I stayed as motionless as possible as I pumped her perfect pussy up and down my cock with a pent-up fervor. It felt better than I had even remembered it.

Jenn was starting to move her hands down my stomach towards my crotch. In moments she would feel Emily's glaze on me. Mustering all my strength, I pushed Emily down to the base of my cock once, twice, and then on the third effort, I felt my eruption coming. I held Emily in place and she clenched around me.

With a shudder I shot a huge load of hot seed deep into her pussy. "Don't stop fucking me until I have it all!" she used to demand while relentlessly riding me. Jet after jet of my sticky cum filled Emily's hole while my girlfriend rubbed her hard nipples gently up and down my back, completely unaware of what was making me quake. "Do you like that?" Jenn quietly giggled.

This was what Emily had been waiting for. As she felt me unleash into her, it set off her own orgasm. A wave of heat and adrenaline rushed from her pussy to the tips of her toes. The walls of her cunt started to quiver arrhythmically around my dick as she reached her first climax. She jammed the pillow into her mouth to remain silent and let the wave completely take her.

With my cum now lubricating our lovemaking, she gave herself a quick series of small orgasms by angling my still-hard cock into her g-spot. Then, the big one hit her. He whole body tensed like a fist. Her pussy closed so hard around my cock and she gushed so intensely that I was ejected right out of her body.

It had worked! I was free just with enough time to turn around and head-off Jenn from finding the mess below. Grabbing Jenn's hands, I brought one of them down to her own vulva. "Play with yourself," I whispered, hoping this would buy me time. I grasped one of Jenn's giant tits and brought it up to my mouth. I ran my tongue in circles around her dark areola, feeling the braille of her pores and flicking and teasing her nipple. I guided her hand softly over her clit and felt her flower open up and start to fill with nectar. It was so erotic, that I started to feel my cock springing back to life.

Behind me, Emily gently climbed over Josh and headed to the bathroom to clean off. I doubted that she could have gotten out without getting any of our body fluids on the poor guy.

Jenn froze in anxious silence while Emily was moving, but then whispered in my ear "She almost noticed! Let's do this fast before she gets back!"

With the extra bed space, I spun Jenn onto her back and mounted her. Before she could discover that I was drenched with Emily's fluids, I plunged my cock into Jenn's mound. I was relieved--I had avoided getting caught!

Jenn stayed still while I glided in and out of her, not realizing that I went in so easily because my dick was slick with Emily's cum. We tried to be absolutely silent, but Josh was moving around beside us seemingly about to wake up. Jenn grabbed my ass and pulled me all the way into her. I felt her tits pressing against my chest and could perceive the hardness of her nipples as her excitement built.

Jenn began to rapidly rock her hips, pleasuring herself on my hard rod. She started to shudder and her pussy tensed, her whole body clenched--then release! She worked with all her might to stay silent as the climax ripped through her. Moving her hips in fast circles around my solid member, she rode out the orgasm until the last vibration worked its way out of her, leaving the tips of her nipples tingling.

"God yes" she exhaled. Then, after a moment of silence she continued, "Wait, you didn't cum? Hurry and finish before Emily gets back!"

I was having a hard time getting over the edge for a second time. I sank my cock back into her satisfied pussy, but I didn't feel close. I moved my head between Jenn's heavy tits and pressed them around my face, smothering myself in their softness. Even that wasn't working until my imagination started to take hold in the darkness.

I suddenly saw Emily beneath me, her light skin contrasted with her deep red hair and narrow crimson lips. I saw the seductive smile she would flash at me when she spread her legs and opened the lips of her pussy with her fingers to invite me inside. In my vision, Emily's tits had grown into huge pale mountains with large erect nipples begging for attention. I started to aggressively suckle on Jenn's tits--no they were Emily's now!--as the aching in my balls returned. I pistoned deep into her needy cunt. I was ready to flood this busty, red-headed, insatiable sex goddess with my seed.

Just then, the bathroom door opened. Jenn startled and quickly pushed me off of her, leaving me fully-erect and unfulfilled. She proceeded to pretend she was asleep.

Emily crossed the room to return to bed, but this time instead of climbing over Josh, she pulled up the sheets at the bottom of the bed and crawled up under them towards the pillows. Jenn had left me pointed towards Emily again and as my ex slid up under the covers I couldn't prevent my sloppy, engorged member from becoming tangled in her scarlet locks.

Emily paused for a moment, considering her options. Then she grasped my pole and removed it from her hair. She stayed beneath the sheets, however, and soon her tongue was swirling over and around my dick, lapping up the mix of semen and vaginal juices. I wondered if she noticed the taste of Jenn's fluid added to her own creamy cum. She seemed to like it, because she began to suck my cock into her mouth to wipe off every drop.

But she wasn't finished with me yet. Abruptly, with expert skill, Emily slid my cock further back into her mouth and right down her throat. Jenn turned her head slightly toward me--oh no, she was still awake! From under the sheets, Emily began to bob her head up and down, deepthroating me to the hilt. She occasionally let her teeth graze my shaft, just to show me who was in control.

I was in complete horror and complete ecstasy. Emily worked my balls with her hands while her throat massaged me. I had to get out of this! Josh was moving now even more than before, he was going to find us! But it felt so good I couldn't stop. I reached out and grabbed fistfuls of Emily's hair in both hands to guide each thrust of her esophagus. And that's when I felt Jenn's breath on my ear again.

"That felt soooo gooood, sweetie" she purred. "You never made love to me so intensely like that before!"

For just a moment a pang of guilt broke through my euphoria. Was there still some way I could get out of this? Then Jenn kissed my ear, tickling the lobe with her tongue. At the same moment Emily tightened the muscles in her throat and gave my balls a determined pull. I lost it. A spasm of jizz exploded from my shaft directly into Emily's stomach. My body jerked as another huge pulse, and then another, fed Emily's hunger. How did I have this much left?

Emily pulled back a little and the next three shots filled her mouth with my seed. She worked my length with her hands and two more sharp jolts coursed through my body as the last of my cum spurted out onto Emily's lips and chin. She let my shrinking cock trace a wet trail down her neck and over one of the nipples on her tiny breasts as she emerged from under the covers. A triumphant look was just visible on her face through the darkness. In the silence, I heard her swallow.

"I'm really sorry you didn't get off this time," Jenn whispered to me as my body relaxed, fully spent.

Josh started to wake up and turned toward Emily. She aggressively made out with him, massaging her clit to a quick orgasm with three gooey fingers while she searched for his cock with the other hand. Josh enjoyed the attention and was too groggy to wonder very long about why she tasted so strange.

Jenn wrapped her arms around my waist and nestled cozily against me.

"I love you so much!" she yawned. As she drifted off, her fingers dangled down and came to rest in the creamy wet spot that Emily and I had left on the mattress...

allin78
allin78
194 Followers