The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 03

Story Info
Heracles discovers what Zeus is afraid of.
3.7k words
4.75
4.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Understanding

Zeus pointed his finger at his once demigod son. Lightning crackled around the appendage.

"Heracles, son of Zeus, I challenge you."

Heracles blinked in confusion. His tanned olive skin turned pale at the prospect of what he was hearing. His mouth dried.

"Father?"

"As Ruler of Olympus, I call you to swear fealty to me, my son."

"Father Zeus, I would never think to challenge you. I do not want power. I only wish to find peace and live in my immortality quietly."

"Regardless," Zeus said, standing his ground before other Olympians. "All of your siblings have sworn allegiance to me, and I expect you to do the same."

"But Father, there is no need," Heracles reiterated.

Zeus stepped forward, displaying a foot superior to his son in height. Athena stepped between the two.

"Father, perhaps it might be best to allow cooler heads to prevail."

Zeus turned, seeing the other gods muttering along themselves. Aphrodite motioned to Zeus and Heracles to Ares. Apollo, who stood behind them, nodded in agreement and Aphrodite giggled.

The laughter made Zeus raise an eyebrow, and all too quickly, they fell in line.

However, seeing the wisdom of Athena, he turned from the children and with another bolt of lightning, he vanished.

"Athena?" Heracles asked. "What was that about?"

Athena exhaled. "Not now, not here," she said, motioning to the onlookers.

"Artemis," Athena added, "could you ask Hades to open a certain door for me?"

Artemis blanched. "I am not sure what that means."

"But our uncle will," Athena insisted. When Artemis gave the look of her independent spirit, Athena was quick to add, "I will owe you a favor."

"An official boon," Artemis countered.

Athena looked from Heracles to the goddess of the hunt before nodding. In a dazzle of moonlight, Artemis disappeared.

"What was that about?" Heracles asked.

"You are not as bright as I recall."

"While strength and tenacity were my gifts, I was not blessed with too much intelligence and wisdom," Heracles countered with a serious face but a joking tone.

"Fair enough," Athena admitted. She motioned for him to go to his temple. "Come. We need to see Hephaestus before visiting our uncle."

"Why?"

"Because you were one mortal, and I am not sure how visiting the Underworld will affect you now that you are a god."

"But why must we go to the Underworld, sister?"

"Because you must meet our grandfather."

Zeus appeared in his private chambers. Even the burning fires and ionic pillars seemed to annoy him. He threw a bolt of lightning at one of the pillars.

As quickly as his power destroyed it, the pillar manifested itself as a replacement.

"Temper, temper, my husband," Hera said from the shadows.

"Hera! I do not have time for your machinations!"

"I did not come to be manipulative, my husband," Hera said, coming into the light.

Her body was fully exposed to Zeus. Her crown was all she wore for him.

Her curvaceous breasts fell free so perfectly, bouncing just enough to accentuate her glorious form. The large brown nipples caught his eyes, and Zeus was captivated by her abundant beauty. The curves of her body would make an hourglass jealous.

Her hips swayed back and forth hypnotizing Zeus.

"Then what have you come to do, Hera?"

"I know about the prophecy you fear. You fear Heracles will do to you what you did to your father or what he did to his father, do you not?"

"I will never be castrated or deposed, Hera!" Zeus exclaimed.

"Is that so, my husband?" Hera asked with a mischievous smile on her face. Walking up to her husband, the lust in her eyes distracted Zeus from his fear for a moment.

"As it happens, I have heard about the little prophecy you fear, and I see a simple solution."

The look in her eyes both scared and aroused Zeus. When she got in such a way, she always pleased him. Those moods were how their children were conceived.

Pushing him onto his bed, Hera fell to her knees. Her hands wrapped carefully around his cock as if it were the greatest treasure on all of Olympus.

"Oh?" Zeus wondered, rolling his head back. "What is that, dear?"

"Plant your seed in my womb. We both know I will conceive your children."

"After our disagreement, I did not think you would be so willing, Hera."

"It is for the good of Olympus, my husband. We both know I will do anything for Olympus."

As she finished speaking, her lips wrapped around the mushroom head of his cock. Oh the divine things that goddess could do with her tongue.

Zeus could not help but shiver. And he was amazed. She inhaled little more than half his cock when usually she could not even get to half of his cock most of the time.

Coming up to breathe, she stroked his cock. Her saliva lubricated his cock so magically. Nothing mattered when Hera was so pleasing.

"All I want is one small favor, husband of mine."

"Name it, and it is yours," Zeus promised.

The malicious twinkle in her eye grew to the size of the cosmos.

"Give an oath that you'll remain faithful, husband, and I will give you another child, and Heracles' offspring will never sit on the throne."

All too quickly, Zeus returned to himself and pushed his wife away. She fell to the floor, her hair in disarray.

"There is always an angle with you, witch!"

"Only a moment ago, I was your wife and you would have given me anything."

"Anything but that!" Zeus proclaimed.

"Do your conquests matter more than ruling Olympus, husband?" Hera cried.

"I am King! I will not fall to a single cage prophecy! I am not my father or his!"

"Why, my love? Why do you do this to me, all I ask for is what I have always given you. Give me that, and Olympus will always be yours!"

"Oh! I see! You have consorted with the Fates! This is a little game! I am in no danger," Zeus laughed. "I never was, was I? Well, no matter. I know how to save face with Heracles. Now that I know this is a game that you and the Fates have concocted, I shall have a little fun with it."

Tears welled in the eyes of Hera. "I have given you everything. Why could you not give me this, Zeus?"

"Because of your deceptive nature!"

"But I am not deceiving you," Hera cried out through her tears. "I am offering you a way to avert your own Fate."

Zeus looked at his wife with a rage that was equal to the passion he had felt only a moment before.

"Then understand this, dear wife. Should my time as ruler ever come to an end, I will ensure that your downfall comes before mine, so it would be in your best interest to help me."

She looked at her husband with desperately sad eyes before surrendering.

"Yes, my husband."

"Now, I want your word, dear wife. You will help me in my plan to ensure that we keep Olympus. You will do that for me, won't you?"

He lifted her head for the question, so she could understand the severity of her situation. She nodded.

"Yes, my husband."

"Yes, yes! Right there!" Persephone roared.

Her husband wrapped his hands around her body as he slammed his cock into her. Every inch of it was for his beautiful wife.

Her magnificent form could arouse life in the dead, which is very nearly what she had done to him.

Hades was always amazed by her body. Though a foot and a half shorter than him, she had taken every inch of his eight inch cock. Though, he was sure he was hitting her uterus with every stroke.

He wrapped one of his arms around her waist possessively. The other went around her neck.

The way her curvy ass slammed against his pelvis made him revel. Gods. He was so close.

"Now, my lord!" she exclaimed. "Do it, now!"

When he heard her words, he felt the shuttering of her legs, the weakening of her knees. The moisture of her pussy told him more than her words ever could.

With those signs, the Lord of the Underworld unleashed his seed into his wife as she climaxed.

Together, they collapsed into their bed, breathing heavily.

"Olympus above, Koré, you are magnificent," Hades praised with affection.

"Not nearly as you, my love."

The two shared an intimate smile for only a moment longer before Persephone touched his cheek.

"But are you not expecting someone?"

Hades nodded. "Would you like to see our Olympian guests?"

A nod was all he needed for her to accompany him to his throne room.

He wore his finest tunic and brought his bident to the seat. Persephone dressed as she always did when in the throne room, wearing absolutely nothing at all

If Hades could go again, he would have fucked her in front of the goddess of wisdom and the newly made god-champion.

Heracles has visible discomfort, which only made Hades all the more proud of his prize of a wife. He would never share her, for Hades was jealous, but he always grew prideful when others wanted his wife. Perhaps in a century or two, they would invite others into their bed by choice.

Until then, he would be more than satisfied with monogamy. He would never be like his brothers and be unfaithful to his wife, but polyamory was more than an option for the King and Queen of the Underworld.

"Well, nephew and niece, what brings you to my domain?"

"Surely, Artemis has already made the request for us," Athena remarked.

"She did, indeed. Safe passage through the Underworld to meet with my bastard father, Cronos. But one must ask: why?"

"Heracles has not sworn fealty to our shared father, Zeus, and I want him to fully understand what is being asked of him."

Hades stared in dumbfounded wonder. How could Zeus leave such a blind spot? Was Heracles, sometimes called Hercules by the Spartan and Roman heroes, truly such a favorite?

"Very well," Hades agreed. "In honor for returning Cerberus to me unharmed, Heracles, I will allow this favor freely. As I cannot stand my father, Persephone will have to be your guide."

Heracles bowed his head in respect. "Thank you, uncle."

Hades let out a big laugh. "You have become far less arrogant and far more respectful in your godhood, nephew."

When no one spoke immediately Heracles smiled. "If you recall, uncle, during my last visit I was on a question for absolution, and your were very keen to keep Cerberus here. Only one of our stubborn natures could win."

"True enough," the deep booming voice of Hades replied. "But is that the end of it?"

Heracles shook his head. "No, uncle. I think having my mortality burned away has helped me see things more clearly, be more patient, even granted me wisdom."

Hades bellowed with laughter. "Perhaps, you are a favorite of my brother, but you are quickly becoming my favorite nephew. I cannot wait to see what your time in Olympus brings. Go! Meet my father and gain understanding."

Athena stayed with Hades while Persephone escorted Heracles deeper into the Underworld.

"Is it easier to see this time, Heracles?"

Heracles laughed. "It is. How did you know?"

"You were only half a god when you were here last, remember?"

Heracles had not thought of that. Recollection hit him at that moment.

"Thank you again, Persephone. If you hadn't interfered last time, Hades, I might not have finished my great labors."

It was Persephone's turn to laugh. "I don't know about that, Heracles. You were not one to give up so easily. How else could you take Cerberus with your flagging strength in the Underworld?"

"Thank you all the same and for your faith in me."

Even as they walked, the two shared a hug.

"I can see you have gotten over your shyness when it comes to my body."

Heracles laughed again. "I have seen stranger things than a beautiful woman's body."

Persephone blushed. "You find me beautiful?"

"Of course. But no man or god would be foolish enough to fornicate with the Queen of the Underworld. Hades would have my head on a spike."

Persephone let slip a clever smile. "I think we both know I am perfectly capable of getting what I want with Hades."

Heracles kept his lighthearted smile but a serious look touched his eyes.

"Maybe, but after dying, I find that my desire for women is waning. Truth be told, there was a time when I craved all women, even Hera might have been appealing, but now I find myself just wanting a family again."

Persephone gave a knowing look. "I do believe those can only happen from your cravings."

"I know. I know, but with everything that has been happening, it has been nothing but charging forward since I got to Olympus."

"Well, maybe you should consider the prospect of a wife or maybe lustful exchange. You can't remain a recluse in your godhood. You would be depriving generations of your wonderful spirit, hero."

Heracles and Persephone shared a smile from the title. They exchanged a hug before an overwhelming large door. There was a rush of warmness coming off of Persephone.

"You weren't entirely honest about your cravings, Heracles."

Heracles blushed as his cock had hardened enough to press against Persephone's inner thigh, grazing her pussy.

"I didn't mean to," he all but stammered.

Persephone pressed her hand on his hairy, muscular chest.

"Don't worry. I won't tell Hades. But you better make a decision about a wife or at least a mistress. Otherwise, that impressive cock of yours will get you in trouble. It is almost as large as my husband's."

"I will. I will," Heracles said with a chuckle. "Maybe this next labor will stir something in me."

Persephone waved her nephew off to the everlasting desert punishment that had been made for Cronos.

Looking at him, she whispered too low for him to hear. "Maybe nephew, but I think your pain will stop when you get your true wish."

The magic left from her lips and sprinkled over Heracles' body without his knowing. He needed to have children, and a blessing from a fertility goddess wouldn't hurt him. Olympus would be better for young heroes in their midst.

Heracles stared at the behemoth of a being. This being looked more mountainous than man with a rock formation in place of a spine and a boulder with features etched into it rather than a proper face.

In this desert, Cronos, former King of the Titans, crawled in circles. The skin being ripped from his flesh with every step.

"Grandfather Cronos!" Heracles cried out.

A moment was needed before the titanic being recognized anyone.

"Grandfather?" Cronos called back in confusion. "Which of my bastard children's spawn calls to be?"

When his head turned and was able to fully identify Heracles, the human condition known as fear appeared on his face.

"Heracles! It is you!"

"Yes, grandfather!" Heracles called back respectfully. "I have come seeking your counsel!"

"My counsel? What can I do for the hero of Olympus?" Cronos wondered. He turned himself to Heracles fully.

It was at that precise moment Heracles recognized some similarities between himself and the titan. The shape of Heracles' shoulders, bicep, and hairy chest was the same as Cronos. But where Heracles had long blackened brown hair, Cronos was bald. And where Heracles needed a tunic to hide his manhood, Cronos had a lightning bolt gash where his cock had once been, leaving only his impressive testicles.

Cronos examined Heracles with as much scrutiny Cronos gave him.

"No longer the hero of Olympus, I see. Your time as a mortal has come to an end."

Heracles nodded. "Yes, grandfather. But it seems new challenges have presented themselves."

With only a moment, Cronos nodded. "Zeus has grown jealous and has demanded an oath of fealty to him?"

"That is as close to the truth as I can get, grandfather. What I wonder is why."

"You were the child the Fates and Prometheus promised!" Cronos declared.

Heracles stared up at the titan confused.

"Long before Zeus reigned on Olympus, my father Ouranos ruled all of creation, but he turned on Chaos and the Fates, and the Fates swore for three generations, father would depose son."

Cronos unleashed a depressing sigh as if he were recounting a day of bad weather.

"Such is the way of things. The young usurp the old. Children replace their parents."

"That is all very poetic, grandfather Cronos, but what does this have to do with me?"

"You are far more respectful than I was to my father and Zeus was to me. I can see why you would be the one to break the cycle."

"Excuse me?"

"Do you know why I am here, Heracles?"

"Grandmother Rhea helped Zeus escape your clutches, and with the teaching of Gaia, Zeus went into battle, freeing his siblings and waging war against you and the titans."

"All true words, hero. But when I deposed my father, I wielded a sickle and castrated him, so that he would father no more titans. Your father thought a similar punishment would be fitting for me. And in his thrust, I cursed him to suffer as I had when his time came."

"Yes, grandfather, but what does this have to do with me? I have no intention of deposing Zeus. I only wish to live in peace."

"What you want may be immaterial, hero. Prometheus, the titan of the flame and foresight told Zeus one of his children would overthrow him, but if Zeus released him from his mountain, Prometheus would tell him the name of the woman that he would bed to create such a child so Zeus could avoid his fate, and Zeus did so and avoided that child's birth."

Heracles stared at the titan suspicious, recalling a similar deal with a king that added two more labors to his absolution.

"He lied!"

Cronos nodded.

"But why?"

"The release of my brethren titans is inevitable, Heracles, and conflict between us and Olympus is defined to happen, and we know this offspring will be the fulcrum by which the future is brought forth, and so Prometheus lied so at least Zeus might fall."

"Then you've failed. I have no intention of harming Zeus."

"Ah, but he will harm you, young hero. Can you promise to kneel and give him what he wants? Or does the independent spirit of Ouranos run through your veins."

"I will not swear loyalty to any being, man or god."

"Then Zeus will bring conflict to you, little hero."

Heracles clenched his fists in anger.

"Zeus knows his fall will be permanent and another will sit on his throne. And that child will be free of the cycle."

Heracles stared in disbelief.

"You will castrate and depose Zeus even as he deposed even as I deposed my father. It is the will of the Fates."

"I won't do it!"

"Then bend your knee to Zeus, little hero, and Zeus will be pleased so long as you serve him, I believe your heart's greatest desire will be out of reach."

Heracles looked at Cronos in disbelief. Did the titan know of his desire for family as everyone else? Why would obedience to Zeus cause him to not have family?

"You will know what I say is true when your loins stir for conquest, with an insatiable desire, hero."

Cronos turned his back to Heracles.

"Now leave me, hero. You have much to think about, and I have my eternal suffering to endure."

Heracles was so dumbfounded that he was lost in thought until Athena shook him back in Hades' throne room.

"Do you think Heracles will listen?" Hades wondered as Persephone climbed into her throne next to him.

"He was always reasonable as a mortal. I think Cronos will get him to see sense or at least make him open to the pragmatism of being defiant to Zeus."

"And you truly feel this is necessary?" Persephone wondered.

Athena nodded. "Zeus is a tyrant. He picks and chooses his favorites at a whim. The mortals suffer because of it. And come now...there is not a goddess or mortal he has not had or tried to. Even Poseidon could not stop him from taking his wife. How well do you think you will fare, Persephone?"

"Let him try!" Hades exclaimed, standing up in his impressive height.

"Strong as though you might be, uncle, it is your scars from your time in the belly of Cronos that has always made you the weaker between you two. Should you come to blows, no one would aid you and Zeus would most likely prevail. Peace on Olympus comes before any of our pride."

12