The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you think Heracles will come to your aid?" Persephone asked, seating her husband.

"Heracles enjoys being the hero," Athena said confidently. "And I do not believe he would be a tyrant like my father."

"And if either were to try to bed me..." Persephone trailed off, allowing her preference to be made clear.

"That would neve happen, my love," Hades said calmly. He returned his attention to Athena. "But could he win?"

"When it comes to physical might, I believe he is the only one on Olympus who could win, but we will need Zeus to act accordingly."

"And he will. My brother always acts according to his nature."

"What would you give should Heracles win?"

"Anything," Hades promised in an exhausted blunder.

Looking at his wife, Hades added, "Well, anything but my Persephone."

"Then keep that promise and do not stand in Heracles' way."

Hades nodded but before he could voice his consent, Persephone made a shushing noise.

The others were stunned by how pale the powerful man looked. Athena saw his distress.

"Heracles, are you all right?"

"Yes," Heracles replied blankly. "I need to speak with Zeus."

"Now?"

"Yes, Athena, now."

12