The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 07

Story Info
The Match begins and Olympus is forever changed.
5.9k words
4.9
4.5k
11

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: The Match

Hades stood up tall and regal in the underworld. His clothes were made of the finest materials, gems of emerald, sapphire, ruby, as well as the less known beryl, tanzanite, and tsavorite all adorned his clothes. He wore many jeweled rings on his fingers. He had a crown upon his head which granted him the ability to disappear to the naked eye.

Still, he was every bit a king of the gods. His domain was the Underworld, and he prided himself on his domain of the land of the dead. In this land, he was unchallenged. The closest was when one or two mortals got ideas in their heads. Strangely, Heracles had also challenged him when he came for his final labor, yet still that was not what the King of the Underworld had expected.

Heracles was a man of few words, but of righteous action. He was by no means perfect, but the man certainly knew how to make an impression.

When he turned his head, there was another there who knew how to make an impression.

"Persephone," he said, stunned.

His wife wore a thin linen material over herself. In the material, there were black portions over her waist and legs, but over her breasts and sumptuous pussy, it was as transparent as Hades when he used his crown. It might as well not be there.

He strode up to her wanting to kiss his desirable wife.

"Not today, my husband," she said, holding up a hand. "I want to save my focus for supporting my champion."

She threw the skin of a dead lion over herself, draping her revealing form in the carnivorous creature. Somehow, that made Hades want her all the more.

"Patience, husband," she said, standing up to him and stroking his cock through his clothes. "You will have me soon enough. I promise. But today I am for my champion. Is that all right?"

Hades groaned from how his once virgin wife touched him. She was learning the tricks of the trade marvelously.

"Yes, you can be for your champion today," he said weakly.

"Thank you, my husband," she said, continuing to stroke. "We don't want you distracted today, do we?"

"No," Hades she, kissing her cheek and neck. "Faster, faster, my wife."

And of course, Persephone was able to take him well in hand. One look at her large, supple breasts made Hades twitch in her hand. She allowed him to touch her chest.

"Touch me, my husband," she whispered. "You do like your queen's body. Don't you?"

"Yes!"

"You want me, don't you?" she said with such seductiveness that she knew Hades could not answer. "Cum for me, my husband. Cum!"

And as if surrendering to her orders, Hades unleashed his seed onto the ground of their throne room. She smiled kindly and gave her husband a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you feel, my husband?"

Breathing heavily, Hades said, "Much better, my love."

"Then we should hurry. We do not want to be late."

And in a flash, the two vanished from the Underworld.

---

Heracles looked into his mirror. Hecould see some small definition where there had not been any before. He was grateful to Atlas. He was grateful to Hera as well in a way. If Atlas had not allowed him to lift the sky and Hera had not distracted him from the pain, he might not have the newfound strength he felt.

While he knew he could not have been like Atlas and held the sky indefinitely, he did know he could have held it for days without pain because of the time he was allowed to recover. He could only hope Atlas' time with his daughters proved helpful to the titan.

Turning from the mirror, he saw Ares and Apollo.

"Good luck together, brother!" Ares said, clapping his hand to Heracles' back. "I know, with your impressive strength, that you won't need it."

"I also want to wish you well, Heracles. Our father is known to get things his way. I think it would be good to be humbled by the only one of us who could."

"Is that all?" Heracles asked as he looked at his wardrobe for the day.

"Just be careful, brother," Ares warned carefully. "Our father is many things but he is not a fool, especially when it comes to his pride."

"We want you to be sure of yourself before you go into that circles Hera is drawing."

"Hera?" Heracles asked. "What does she have to do with anything?"

"Zeus ordered her to spell a circle so that no one outside can interfere, magically or physically," Apollo explained. "But knowing her animosity towards you, we want you to know this beforehand, so you can prepare if there should be treachery."

Heracles laughed and clasped them both on the shoulder. "Hera and I have come to reconcile our differences, brothers. I do not think she would do anything to harm me."

---

Hera loathed herself in that moment.

Even as Hera spelled the floor to drain Heracles' strength, she knew she would have to hurt Heracles. But harming him in his pride match with Zeus would save his life in the long term.

Hera was so caught up in her own work that she did not see Athena or Artemis approach her.

"Mother, what are you doing?" Athena wondered.

"A favor for Zeus," Hera said, standing up. Her hands glowed with magic to finish her handiwork.

"Maybe," Artemis said, next to the goddess of wisdom. "But I know when someone is making a spell to take power from another."

"That is only if any of you decide to interfere in today's events. If any of you try to interfere in this fight, you will be weakening Heracles."

"Is he that afraid?"

"Artemis," Hera said darkly. "You have no idea the depths of his fear.

---

Putting on his white loincloth, Heracles felt a little underdressed. Truth be told, he was not ashamed of his body, but since dying and hugging two queens only for his wayward cock to touch them, Heracles thought it might be best to wrap it up.

Looking down, he struggled to dress himself but it had been so long that the cloth came undone.

"Well, it is good to see you too," a soft, innocent female voice said.

"Persephone," Heracles cried, covering himself but at the same time happy to see her. "May I have a minute?"

"Oh no," she said, running at him.

When she jumped into the air, he dropped the cloth and caught her. Persephone weighed little more than a bag of feathers.She wrapped her legs around him, and his cock was starting to harden from the proximity of her body to his. Thankfully, though her dress was thin, it did provide a strong enough barrier for him to slide in, which helped him restrain himself from pushing into her when her ass bounced against his groin for a moment.

He set her down gently and decisively retrieved his wrappings.

"Your match is going to start soon and whether you win or lose, I think you will be too busy to see me before I return to the Underworld," she said kindly enough. "But there is something I want to discuss with you," she added, combing her copper brown hair back.

"And that is?" Heracles asked, figuring out how to dress himself.

"Have you picked the woman you want to have, should you win?"

"Well, I have not thought about it too much, Seph. I have been busy preparing."

"I had guessed. You're not like your father or uncles. When you say you will do something, you do it, but you go about it in the most honest way."

"What do you mean?" Heracles asked.

Looking at Persephone, he saw the tinge of sadness in her eyes.

"Did you know I have a daughter, Heracles?"

"Oh," he said, taken aback. "I didn't." That was not what he expected to say.

"And did you know I was kidnapped by my husband to protect me?"

"Protect you from who?" Heracles asked. Quickly, his mind worked out who. "Zeus."

"Even though I am his daughter, he wanted me."

"But what does that have to do with you and your daughter?"

"Zeus is the father, Heracles. I never told Hades. I have seen the two fight. Zeus is not stronger but Hades has scars on his body from his time in Cronos' belly. This let's Zeus overpower my husband if they get into an argument. And Hades would seek revenge on Zeus for doing what he did."

"Did he rape you, Seph?" Heracles asked, grabbing her hands.

Her face filled with sorrow and nodded. "It was while I was fulfilling my duties as the goddess of spring among the mortals. He came disguised as my husband, but when he touched me, I knew he was not my husband. I don't blame Hades, not in my heart of hearts, but there are times I look at my husband and I see Zeus and what he did when he forced himself on me. He even had the audacity to turn back before leaving."

"Persephone, I am so sorry."

"Don't you be sorry. Don't you dare. You did nothing wrong, Heracles," she said softly. "I am telling you this because you aren't like my husband or our father. Zeus forced himself on me to have me, and Hades brought me into the Underworld against my wishes originally. But not you. Even when you were desperate to get Cerberus from the Underworld, you asked. That is not a quality most gods have."

"Well, thank you," Heracles said, not letting go of her hands.

"But that's why I am here. I know what you want of Zeus and what he will give if you win. You will have his blessing and protection until you have a family."

"I think everyone knows that, Seph."

"But I want you to know what *I* want," she said. Slowly, and with so much courage and deliberation Persephone kissed his cheek. "I want to be the first woman you try with, Heracles. I can have children. I am a fertility goddess. I could give you an indestructible son. He would be a son that no one, not even Hera or Zeus could take away from you."

Heracles was taken aback and tried to pull away.

"Don't tell me you don't want me. I felt your desire in the Underworld. I don't want to embarrass you but I could feel you growing when I jumped on you. I *know* if I undressed you, you would ravage me more fiercely than either Hades or Zeus, and we could share that child."

"But Persephone. You're forgetting about Hades. Even if I defeat Zeus, Hades would not allow it."

"But he would!" she cried. "If you win, you will have the protection of Zeus. No god could harm you. And Hades would give me anything I wanted. He even said I could give my body to my champion today," she said as a half lie. "If you won, I could give you a son, Heracles. Isn't that what you want?"

"Yes but--"

"Don't you want me?" she asked, getting closer to him.

"Persephone--That's not all that matters."

Allowing the lion skin to fall to the ground, Persephone letting him see her body through her dress while pushing him towards a column.

"Right now, that *is* all that matters," she said decisively. She leaned up to her hero and she felt her hands be released by his. She did not feel him resist her. She knew he was fighting from the tenseness in his muscles, but it was not her that he was fighting. Her breath grew erratic from the hopeful chance.

With her left hand she tugged on his chest and he leaned down. Before she knew it, she could feel his hot, ragged breath on her face. It made her feel alive, like the sun when its heat ran over the flowers.

The contact was small at first, barely a brush of her lips on his. But that was enough. His eyes locked with hers and she revealed the depths of her desire for him in that small exchange. It was like tearing down a damn wall and releasing the flood of passion for her.

He lifted her into the air. Their lips locked deep in their heat as their embrace deepened. Her crown of flowers fell to the ground as he wrapped his arms around her and she wrapped hers around him.

She was careful not to wrap her legs around him. She needed her champion to win. He was not Hades, but she knew a man's focus could be lost after the release of passion. But she wanted him.

The impulse to strip herself and give herself to him, regardless of the contest burned in her. The yearning was compounding moment by moment. She could never have imagined it growing to such heights. It was only a few moments, and yet, in them, she knew he *would* have her.

Their eyes locked for a moment and Heracles, all too quickly, returned to himself.

"Persephone...I'm sorry--I--"

"Take me," she said. Though it might have sounded like an order, she was pleading.

"Seph?"

"I don't care what happens today. Take me. I can visit Olympus in the spring. I can...I don't know how, but have me. I know you might find a wife, but...stranger things happen between the gods all the time. I...just..."

The look in her eyes must have been pathetically desperate because Heracles looked back at her with a soft compassion that no man had given her.

Rather than reject her, like she thought, Heracles kissed her lips tenderly.

"If I win, you will be the first woman I try with, Persephone."

"Thank you, my hero," she said brushing his hair.

---

Zeus waited for Heracles in the stands of the small coliseum he and his brothers made. They often saw contests between mortals and heroes there. But on this day, Zeus would compete.

"Are you ready?" Hades asked.

"No god can defeat me," Zeus said smugly.

"Care to put a wager on it?" Poseidon asked.

"I already have, and yours as well."

"Excuse me," Poseidon said. "I invoked the magic of the kingdoms. I couldn't very well offer Heracles a wife and children unless all three of us backed the magic. He might find love in Nyx, who lives in the Underworld. Or one of your many daughters, Poseidon."

Poseidon grimaced.

"Oh! Don't be like that," Zeus chided. "We both know I would never lose, and besides, after all the favors I have done for the both of you? You can repay me by doing me this one favor."

"Fiiiiiiiiine," Poseidon replied, annoyed.

"And you, Hades?"

"If it means your humiliation of a loss, any price is worth paying," he said stoically.

"Someone has to remind Persephone to suck your cock," Zeus said offhandedly.

And like that, horns blew as Heracles came in, wearing only a loincloth. It might as well have been a diaper for a baby for the spanking Zeus would give him.

---

Zeus was adorned in his long flowing robe, a chiton. His body was sculpted and pretty. His abdomen was honed and impressive. His arms were massive from hurling thunderbolts. His beard and locks flowed magnificently. By every measure, he was the King of Olympus.

But there before him stood a man nearly a foot shorter in height; a runt of a god if there ever was one.

Heracles, on the other hand, was strong from a mortal's life of challenges. It showed on his scarred body. Muscle and definition were his greatest attributes. Though his long brown hair and his stubbled jawline were nothing to mock. He was handsome for similar reasons as his father, but his body had struggled while Zeus' was one gained centuries ago.

Even as they stood opposite of one another, it was clear that the future of Olympus, a line of kings, a world's stories and mythology would be shaped by their confrontation.

---

Heracles was not sure what to make of his father. Strength was at his disposal sure, but even as Zeus entered the circles, Heracles saw the lightning and the arcane power leave his father.

That was a comfort at least. It meant that, to some degree, Zeus and Hera had kept their word. Heracles did not want to think of Hera as duplicios. A lifetime of dealing with her would make him think so but a short time as a god made him realize she was amicable.

By clenching and unclenching his fists, Heracles knew he had most, if not all, of his strength at his command. It would take all he had and more to overcome his father. However, he was used to conflict where he was overpowered and outmatched and he had always overcome those odds.

He could. He would...Zeus was his challenge and Heracles would not quit until he was beaten.

Before he did anything, he listened to the rules as given by Hades and Poseidon.

"This contest is not a blood feud," Poseidon warned. "Throwing, punching, and locks are allowed."

"But knees or elbow blows are forbidden. If your opponent should bleed, give them a moment to acknowledge and continue," Hades went on.

"The Match ends when either of you should place both feet outside of the circle, if you are pinned, or if you give up."

"Is that understood?" Hades asked both of them.

Heracles nodded and so did Zeus, and just like that, it had begun.

---

Even before they came to blows, Hera could see the expectation in everyone's eyes.

The odds given by Dionysus were three to one in the favor of Zeus.

While it appeared that no one came to watch Zeus win, most of the bets were in his favor.

However, everything from territories, to temples, to prestige, to ambrosia was being wagered.

Athena was one of Heracles' biggest supporters, but to Hera's surprise, it was Hebe, Hera's youngest daughter, who bet the most on Heracles to win. Of course the goddess of pardons and forgiveness would believe in the man who earned absolution.

However, it was a private wager between Persephone and Hades that caught Hera's eye. There was a look of being upset on Hades face but also that confidence that could not be erased from the sons of Cronos. Whatever their wager, Hades had accepted it.

There was hunger in Aphrodite's eyes. No matter who won, Hera suspected she would be willing to bed either.

Ares, Apollo, Hephaestus, Poseidon, and even Demeter had appeared and bet on Zeus to win. It was more the lesser gods that believed that Heracles would triumph.

How sad for them.

If only they knew of Hera and her husband's duplicity, they would not be so foolish to believe in Heracles. His defeat had already been determined.

Everything they watched was more...play acting.

---

Zeus made the first move, launching himself at his son. They locked arms and Zeus smiled.

Of course his son would be arrogant enough to believe himself to be the equal to Zeus.

But that was when all of the smugness was stripped from Zeus. Though his prodigious muscles were being pushed to their limits, Heracles would not budge an inch.

The crowd was erupting into cheers and stunned ooooooo's.

Zeus was not pleased. He had to bend his body to the side so that Heracles would fall when he released the grip.

Heracles tripped for a moment but found his footing quickly.

Zeus was no fool and saw his chance to capitalize in his son's confused state and lunged at him again.

Heracles caught his father and lifted him into the air. Zeus has never flown before under someone else's power.

The sensation was daunting. His powerlessness to stop it might have been invigorating if so much were not at stake.

Zeus landed on his knees. To his surprise, it hurt. A pulsing ring came from his legs. They shook even as he locked arms with Heracles and struggled to overpower him.

He looked to Hera, wondering if she might be helpful. To his surprise, she looked at him, and her right hand glowed immediately.

For once, she was the dutiful wife to him.

There was a slight glow that no one but Zeus and Heracles could see. Heracles might not have known exactly what was happening, but there was a look of uncertainty in his eyes.

That was all Zeus needed.

---

Heracles was unsure of what was happening, but Zeus seemed pleased.

He had looked to Hera. Was she helping him? Why?

She had given her word.

But that was before...before he hugged her. Had she felt his arousal and thought his request of friendship to be disingenuous?

Those thoughts distracted him.

But even as he and Zeus threw one another, Heracles found that they were near equals. Perhaps he was stronger than his father, but Zeus had bested titans.

He had not allowed himself to surrender entirely to decadence, but his form was poor. Every lock, every hold his father tried failed because Heracles had been trained by Chiron

Without his godly powers to accompany his strength, Zeus had no way of finishing Heracles, so instead, he was simply trying to push him out of the circle.

12