The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heracles had been more than well trained enough to stop that, and he might have had his father trip out of the ring, but that was not how he would win.

He needed to be decisive. However he won, it would be too be a statement to his father and to the rest of Olympus. He could overpower and outlast and outmatch any of them.

And that was when he felt it. He saw his opening, a lull in Zeus and his amazing strength.

---

Hera stared at the two, stunned. Heracles was doing a fine job against her husband despite the parasite magic.

In fact, he was still stronger and more skilled in this martial combat.

How could he resist her magic this long?

And then it hit her.

She looked down to her own breasts. Her magic had never worked in Heracles as a mortal because he sucked at her breast milk.

The magic could not get him or weaken him.

But it would not harm Zeus either. Not unless...

And in a moment's look, she saw it. Zeus waned. And the magic recognized him as the weaker of the two. And in that moment, it began to sap his power from him.

Not much...just a little in this second. Here in another.

The craziest, most desperate look crossed his eyes. Hera looked at him with pleading and sorrow.

This was not what she wanted. But even stopping the spell did not return Zeus his strength. And when Heracles lifted Zeus overhead, Hera knew the outcome before it happened.

Through the cheers and clapping, she was the only one who was silent.

Persephone seemed dumbstruck by Hera's estimation, but even she cheered as Heracles launched Zeus outside of the circle.

Hera stared dumbfounded as her husband crashed at her feet. The ground broke but her husband's power had been too.

---

The whole of Olympus erupted in applause and amazement. No one cared about winning or losing their bets.

They had just seen the King of Olympus defeated before their eyes.

Heracles had bested Ares easily after becoming a god, and when he faced Zeus, he appeared even stronger.

No one briefed that they could have done better or could challenge Heracles

What they witness would be once in a lifetime for Olympus.

What was worse, the lesser like Helios, Pan, and Deimos let rumor fly that Heracles had just deposed Zeus.

All too quickly, Olympus needed to be emptied out of all but five deities.

Meeting in Zeus' pavilion, Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, and Hera stood on one side while Heracles stood opposite of them.

Heracles had been given permission to dress himself and his long robe made him look all the more regal despite a crown not being on his brow.

"What exactly is the problem?" Heracles wondered.

Hades growled. "It seems Zeus left the arrangement too vague when you made the agreement, so we've come to amend arrangement."

"Silence!" Zeus said. "There was deception or trickery! Let us rematch!"

"You can't!" Poseidon exclaimed, uncharacteristically angry. "He now has all three of our divine protections on him. You could not harm him if you wanted to. No one in existence can harm him until his wish is fulfilled."

Zeus shrunk as both Poseidon and Hades looked ready to come to blows with the lightning king.

"Which brings the kings back to their point, Heracles. What specifically do you want?" Hera asked as cordial as possible.

Heracles stared at the three kings. "Do I need to be specific."

"Exchanges such as this are best if you can reduce them to a single sentence," Hades said. The magic won't return our power until your wish, whatever it is, is fulfilled. And that leaves each of us crippled and each of our domains relatively undefended. Should the worst happen, we would not be able to muster our full force. It is imperative that this not go on for an untenable amount of time."

"I apologize for the inconvenience then," Heracles said. "All I want is a wife and children to call my own."

"Oh!" Poseidon said pleasantly surprised. "Any particular order?" He wondered.

"Actually, I know the difficulty of finding a wife, especially as an immortal. And I know that Olympus has no problems with bastards, but...if I were to have a child, I would want them to be a god like me."

"Only we three are allowed to grant godhood outside of the Fates, and as it stands, Nephew, we are too weakened to do so," Hades declared. "I do not see the magic returning to us until the child is born."

"Then it will have to be a goddess who bears his child," Hera murmured softly but just enough for them to hear.

"That's true," Poseidon agreed. "Any goddess?" Poseidon added, looking to Hera.

"In theory, yes, but with his affliction I cannot say if he can have children. It might be best to limit it to goddesses that can carry children..."

All three kings stared at her. Each about to lose their minds.

"Do not blame me! Zeus is the one getting you all into this mess. Any goddess can do and I can try to help that along, but I can make no promises."

"Very well," Poseidon said, deflated. "You have our permission to bed any goddess, with their consent, until you have a child."

Before Heracles shook their hand, he withheld. "I also want the blessing of everyone here to marry any unwed goddess after this is over. None of you can stand in the way of me having a family."

"After my little brother's foolishness, none of us would dream of standing in your way," Hades admitted. "But given Zeus' trickery and stubbornness, I see your reasoning. We can give you our word that we will not stand in the way of your happiness."

When Heracles looked to Poseidon, he nodded. With that, each of the kings shook Heracles' hand. The magic encircled his wrist and Hera knew that nothing could harm Heracles, and she knew Gaia was right.

Whomever carried his child would have more magic and power coursing through them then anyone else. That child would undoubtedly be the Last Olympian.

---

Heracles went to his palace on Olympus, alone. Something felt off. It almost seemed like Hera was helping him. Why would she do that if she had tried to harm him in the contest?

It did not add up.

But then, strangely, he did not seem to mind. Whatever else was going on, he had his promise from the kings. He could bed any goddess.

That was enough to put his mind at ease. His child would be born and he would be a father again. That was more than enough.

Stripping slowly, he looked at his sparse room. He would need to fill it with something before too long. He would not want his child thinking he was hero without a history.

Then he could hear movement.

He flinched, looking for a weapon.

But before that was necessary, he saw her.

"Persephone?" Heracles asked, caught off guard.

She stood in his bed chambers naked except for her crown as Queen of the Underworld. This was not like when he visited the Underworld. He body was tilted in a raw, unveiled manner. There was an unmistakable aroma of longing emanating from Persephone.

"How are you here? You can't leave the Underworld without Hades' permission."

"My hero..." she said with a soft, sultry voice. "What do you think that means?"

Her question was almost as provocative as her walk up to him. Heracles was starting to feel as he did when he first went into the Underworld.

"I realize you don't want me if it is some dirty secret, so I made a little bet with my husband," she went on. "He said Zeus would defeat you in two minutes. I said if he did, I would bring a new forest nymph to our bedroom for one hundred years. But if you won..." she said, letting the words linger.

"Then you could bed me," Heracles said, almost affronted.

"That I would give you a child," she whispered into his chest.

Like that morning, he did not pull away. How could he? Persephone was gorgeous, a goddess of beauty and grace. She was the spring itself. She was birth. She was rebirth. She was so much.

And before him, she was more beautiful and desirable than all of nature. She awed him even as she had the courage to try and seduce him.

But that was strange part. She was succeeding. The longer he was in her presence, the more Heracles could appreciate her for the woman, the goddess, the queen she was.

"Persephone," Heracles struggled to said, forcing down the saliva in his throat. "Another goddess could get pregnant before you. And I still plan to marry. You might not conceive before then."

"I don't care. I want my son to have your kindness, your goodness, your respect, your restraint. My son won't kidnap harmless girls, he won't rape trusting girls, he won't hide them away in the Underworld. He'll be good. He'll be like his father," she said, touching Heracles' cheek.

"I don't care if some other goddess gets pregnant by you first. I don't care if you marry. Just...have me...take me. Fuck me," she said. "Give me your child. I don't care about your arrangement with Zeus. I don't care about any of that. Take me."

"Seph," he said, thinking of the scared young woman who helped him get Cerberus.

"I'm no child," she said back, defiant. "I am already a mother. Hades knows what he wagered. We are all going into this with our eyes open."

She run her hands over his arms, looking into his eyes. Her lips kissed his chest to tell him everything she said was true. Her hands traced up to his neck.

"Kiss me, please," she pleaded.

Heracles looked into her eyes. "Do you mean it?" he asked. There was a passionate but desperate look in his eyes.

Persephone could see he had been cheated and lied to by god after god.

"I will have your child, Heracles," she swore.

She pushed her plump breasts against his body. His chest hair massages her large pink nipples in a way Hades had never done, and she shivered in pleasure.

His hands wrapped around her, lifting her up look him in the eyes.

"I want you, Persephone," he whispered as his hardened cock rubbed against the entrance of her pussy.

"I want you, my hero! I've always wanted you. I wanted you when I met you. I wanted you when you returned. J want you now. Don't make me beg!"

His cock rubbed against her entrance back and forth. Her pussy would end up drowning his cock if he didn't just fuck her.

But he could see that desire in her eyes. There was a control to him, even as there was desire.

"I want you, Persephone. I almost took you back in Tartarus, and I didn't care!"

"Don't care, you can have me more, right now. Please! Have me!"

He wrapped his arms around her as his cock kept rubbing against her slit. It was promising him everything and more.

He would not need to wait. Regardless of the competition, he could have her. Nothing could stop him. Nothing would stop him.

But that did not stop him from having her how he wanted. His lips went from hers to her neck to her collarbone to her chest. There he stopped as his fingers ran down her legs and found her pussy waiting for him to enter her.

And he would

Nothing stopped him as his fingers rubbed around her pussy lips. He knew he found her clit when she audibly gasped. So many men thought themselves kings and gods. Maybe they were, but Heracles only felt himself when in the heat of battle or locked in passion.

And Persephone was giving him both. She tried to fight her oncoming orgasm, but he would have none of it. Her bodies was going to be conquered until she came back felt and gave herself to him over and over, just as Minos' wife had done.

But Persephone was so much more. Her breasts were fuller. They did not sag. Her nipples were sensitive to his kiss. She cried out when his stubble brushes against it.

"Her-a-cles!" she screamed. "Please!"

Her begging was all he needed. Pulling back, he could see her sorrowful expression. If he denied her then, she would have lived in everlasting torment, but he was not Hades. He would give into her request and his desire.

His cock pushed into her effortlessly. It was not because Hades was bigger but because she was so aroused and came so hard that she wanted him.

Her body accepted every inch gratefully. And he thrust and pushed with all of his might, and Persephone returned his fervor.

And it felt as divine as she was. In a strange way, she was taking his virginity. She knew that he had had no one since becoming a god.

Her eyes danced with ecstacy from that thought. Her body was attacked by wave after wave of organ but still she pulled him into her, deeper and deeper. That was what she needed.

What was immortality without having her hero?

And still, she knew he wanted her. Not just her body, but her womb too. He would lay claim to it even before her husband.

This would be her special child. She already had a name in mind.

Her legs spread wider as Heracles started shaking.

"Persephone!"

"I know!" Persephone did with caring desire. "Cum! Cum for me, my hero! Oh fuck!"

He plunged his cock as deep as he could into her, unleashing his golden seed into her, and she knew this would not be the last time. She would have him as many time as he needed.

And her son had nothing to do with it. Persephone would have her hero eons after their son was born.

She would find a way.

End of the first half of the Sequel to Heracles

Thank you to every reader. Please keep leaving these positive reviews. I would love to know what you think, so please, PLEASE comment.

I look forward to writing the conclusion in the next 6 chapters.

12