The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 08

Story Info
Heracles surrenders to primal desires as Hera accepts Fate.
4.5k words
4.82
4.6k
4
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Heracles' Descent

Heracles found himself in the Underworld. But he could not help himself. The fertility goddess called to him. Finding himself in her chambers, Heracles was captured by her flowing copper red hair. Every inch of her was revealed to him, and still he wanted her more. He wanted to have her body on his. Not just for the sex she offered but for the child he could put in her womb.

"Persephone," Heracles whispered. "We can't just be down here doing this, flaunting the affair."

"I can't always go off to Olympus," she said indignantly. "I have responsibilities here."

Her eyes ran all over his body before stealing a kiss from her wonderful hero.

"It is not an affair," Persephone said, wrapping her arms around him. When she wrapped her legs around him, his cock glided into her. "It isn't, my hero," she muttered through gasping breaths.

"But what if Hades sees," he asked, concerned.

A devilish spark flashed over her eyes. "Then, he sees, Heracles," she said struggling with each syllable. "Gods! You're the best, Heracles. The best. Don't stop!"

"I won't! Fuck! I can't," he said, already his body giving into the process of having her.

---

The best? Hades wondered, staring at the two. While Persephone had been giving herself to Heracles for months with no results of children, Hades had been left to less pleasant activities. Persephone was committed to her little bet, but Hades did not see the point.

But when he saw how she surrendered her body to Heracles, he did. He saw the passion mortality had given him. Wearing only his crown so that he was invisible to their sight, Hades watched as stroke after stroke, Persephone came for Heracles in ways she never had for him.

When Persephone was on her side, breasts on her side, Heracles hands on her hips pulling her on his cock as he slammed into her, Hades could not help but stroke his cock. Gods! He actually wanted Heracles to succeed and unload his seed in his wife, and if it made her happy, he would end up allowing her to fuck him for the rest of Olympus' reign.

---

Hera sat at the table with her young virgin daughter.

"And this is what you want?" Hera asked.

"I am the goddess of youth, mother, but also forgiveness and redemption. If anyone can succeed, I can," Hebe said in her innocent, young, beautiful way.

She was young and beautiful. Her body was not done growing, despite being a goddess. Her hair was strawberry blonde, but curly and flowed down to her breasts. Those were barely a handful but still lovely to most. Of course, she wore a flowing white gown. Always the traditional wife but without a wedding day.

Hebe was a child that Zeus had been careful not to lose, but after Heracles' birth, Zeus had diverted his attention to him, and of course, Hebe would look on, over her father's shoulder.

By the time he came to Olympus, her crush had developed into an infatuation.

Which, of course, created a problem.

"Hebe. I can't bless your marriage to Heracles. Right now, he is bedding Persephone if I am correct. But he is in his own trial. He cares more about creating his child than he does finding a wife."

"But can't you see, mother? With your blessing, I can do both for him. Is not the quickest way between two point a straight line?" whined Hebe.

"Be that as it may," Hera said, exhausted. "Hebe, sometimes the easiest path is not the one we take."

Hebe looked at her mother incredulously. Before she could complain, Hera held up a hand.

"I will keep it under advisement, young lady. That is the best I can do. I will need to talk to Heracles before I discuss marriage or any of the like, Hebe. I love you. I truly do, but I think a match with Heracles will only lead to more pain."

"I would accept that pain," Hebe said, trying to keep the whining out of her voice.

Hera waved her off. "We will see, Hebe. Now, go. I promise to look into this, but I will talk to Zeus and Heracles separately before giving you any answer. That needs to be good enough for you."

And it was. Hebe smiled giddily and fled the chamber.

This left Hera with another mess to clean up. If only Zeus had won. If only things had gone differently. But the world was not meant for wishes and fancies. Heracles had won, and much to Hera's dismay, Persephone had taken her chance of getting the hero's attention. It had worked, but still, Hera felt Heracles was not entirely satisfied in the union.

Persephone would do, but he was wanting something, but Hera could not be sure what it was the hero-god wanted.

That was another thing. Upon his victory, Heracles was being declared he was a hero-god. It did not matter what he decided or what he did, he was seen an infallible. Circumstance had launched him into a position of envy and impossibility. No one would see him and think he were at fault for any of this. This was Zeus' fault for being stubborn. It was Hera's for not convincing Zeus. It was everyone's fault except Heracles'.

Normally, Hera would be livid. Strangely, though, she could not help but admire how popular he was. Further, it was Zeus' fault, and to a smaller degree, it was Hera's. She should have bed him.

Still, the fact he was not bedding half of Olympus showed how genuine he had been for his goal. For that, Hera admired him.

"Hermes," she cried out.

The messenger god came in, lean, proud and quick. "Yes, my queen."

"Send for the other queens. We have some matters to discuss."

---

Zeus sat in his chambers, defeated. Everyday, he felt his power drained from him, and still...there were moments he thought his power was returning to him.

Then as that hope came, it fled. Perhaps those were the moments when Heracles' seed had a chance to plant.

And he would have the child by whomever he slept with.

Maybe he could not harm Heracles. But that child. That child he could...Was that the answer?

Languishing, no one came to his bedchambers anymore. No Aphrodite, no Amphritrite, nobody.

He was left to wonder if there was anyone loyal to him because he was king or if it were all for the prestige and power he offered. Staring out at Olympus, he wondered.

---

Heracles comes back to Olympus to a fauning audience and gets some sleep.

He recognized he was not alone. A sea goddess stood in front of his bed. Heracles was too tired to see she was wearing practically nothing.

He chose to put a collar on one of his stands. Over the last few months, Persephone helped Heracles collected trophies and symbols of his life and labors. Getting a collar from Cerberus was her small gift to him.

"Amphritrite, right?" he asked in exhaustion. Persephone was nothing if not attentive and passionate, but that wore him down.

The goddess looked at him with confusion at his lack of interest.

"Yes, Heracles. I am the Queen of the Sea."

"What are you doing here?" he asked, crashing onto a lounge chair. "I do not mean to be short, but it has been an exhausting day."

"Bedding your uncle's wife, I know," the queen said with sass.

"Is that why you came here?" he asked. "To scold me."

"More to ask how a queen of the gods succeeded with the much-beloved hero-god."

"Amphitrite. I am exhausted. Traveling to the Underworld and back takes a toll on me."

"You really are a brute, Heracles," she snipped. "I was coming to offer myself as another queen."

"Oh," Heracles said, stunned. Pasiphae had done what Persephone had done and what Amphitrite was doing. Was this how queens tried to seduce men? It was working.

Though, strangely, after days and nights with Persephone, he did not want sex. He wanted to sleep and discover why Persephone was not pregnant yet. What started as a passionate surrender had turned into another labor, so to speak.

"Are you not interested?" she asked, annoyed.

"Truthfully, Highness, I cannot see why you would be interested in someone like me. I am new to Olympus. I am one of Zeus' bastards. One of many. I cannot see why you would break your vows with Poseidon to lay with me."

"You're much more than that," she said, walking up to him. She was trying to take off what little she had. Heracles lifted his hand. "I see so much more potential."

Heracles had been around enough married women to know when they were keeping a secret and when they weren't.

"He doesn't know you're here," Heracles said, shaking his head. "And you are too ready. You've done this before."

He looked at her body and he saw a vague similarity with a woman Heracles knew well. It was the very reason he existed.

"You've done this with Zeus, and now you want to try with me."

The sea goddess looked offended and as though she would slap him before stopping herself. She smiled and shook her head.

"You're far more then you let others believe about you, Heracles. You are an important instrument in the war to come. I think you know that, and you are learning how the games are played on Olympus."

She smiled, touching his cheek.

"Why stop with one queen when you can have two? Whatever Persephone offered, I can offer the same. I won't stop you from getting what you want. We can see the way the wind is blowing. Either you or your child will be sitting on the throne of Olympus. I know how important you are"

"And you're here to secure your place?"

"It is more that I am here endearing myself to the future."

"Then," Heracles said, holding open the door to his room. "Might I suggest doing it tomorrow after I have rested."

Amphitrite stared in disgusted confusion at his actions. Still, she left, knowing it would be better to wait.

---

The next day came with much anticipation for many gods.

Persephone wore her beautiful queenly garb for her meeting with the others. She was more than sated by Heracles, and yet, she knew by coming to the queens empty handed, she was presenting them both with a problem.

She did not care though. There was something in having Heracles to herself for a while, but it would not last forever. He would come to her sometimes, the replacement for Zeus. That was enough.

She sat down to the table where Hera looked utterly exhausted.

---

Hera sat there with scrolls and management. Zeus had not been willing to do his job as the king of the gods. This left it to Hera to do the job.

There was no time to work on anything else. It was getting to a boiling point. It was time to involve the other queens.

Persephone came in with the grace and beauty of a queen. That did not stop the aroma from wafting into Hera's nose. She could smell the rugged earthy scent of Heracles on Persephone. Rather than fighting that sexual arousal, Hera rubbed her legs together and inhaled the secondhand sensation of their sex.

It was when Amphitrite came into the room that Hera knew this meeting would not be going about as well as Hera would have wanted.

"Welcome, ladies. Thank you for coming here in a timely manner," Hera said.

Amphitrite sat with a frown on her face.

"Are you able to sit with us?" Amphitrite chided. "I would think your little hero would leave you exhausted."

"Oh no. He has. He is relentless. He has gone on for days. Hades does not last a tenth as long as Heracles."

"Then, do you have good news for us?" Hera asked, holding back her seething. Of course he would choose the younger, more supple goddess over someone like her. He was just like his father.

Persephone grew uncomfortable under the gaze of the two queens. "I wish I did, Highness."

Hera looked at her, incredulous. "What? How? You are young. You have a daughter by Hades."

Though what Persephone did was small, Hera could see the slight tinge of discomfort from the goddess of spring.

"For some reason, I haven't conceived, despite my best effort."

Hera brought her hands together impatiently. Hera had to be careful how she asked what she asked next, but it needed to be asked.

"Do you love him, Persephone?"

Persephone flinched.

"I will show some discretion and say that you have an affection for him," Hera said clinically. "However, the three kings are weakened until he has a child born. For pragmatism, I have to ask: Would you allow him to consider other women?"

Persephone sobered quickly. Jealousy, shame, and anger flashed over her eyes one after the other before the tranquility as the Queen of the Underworld returned to her. She closed her eyes and nodded to Hera.

"Not that he might take it," Amphitrite muttered.

"Am I to assume that he rejected your offer?" Persephone asked. Suddenly, her tranquility disappeared for her snideness to return with a vengeance.

Amphitrite's eyes flashed with anger. Before the two came to blows, Hera stood. "Ladies!" Hera exclaimed. "Olympus could collapse from the inside all over this hero's progeny! If we fight each other over nothing, we will lose everything. Can we please prioritize? If needed, see him as a prize horse who needs to be taken out to stud, but he will, and once this is over, fight over bedding him, fight over wedding him. I don't care. But right now, Olympus matters more than this simple prize."

Amphitrite nodded. "Very well, Your Majesty. After all, we take our directives from you, Hera."

Hera nodded, picking up the scrolls, motioning for the women to leave.

Persephone had the decency to come up and hug Hera. Amphitrite, however, went for the door, eying both women with disdain.

"For now, Hera," she whispered to herself.

---

Heracles was laying on his bed when he heard a knock.

"Come in," he declared. The only one to knock was Hermes. Persephone agreed to give him time to recover.

Besides, Heracles knew he was the talk of Olympus. No one would come to his home. They would flock to him when he left his home, much like the people of Tiryns did when he returned labor after labor.

To his surprise, in a purple and golden gown came Hera.

"Your Majesty," he said, getting to his feet.

"Sit, sit, Heracles. There are some things we need to discuss."

Upon seeing his nudity, Hera made a motion for him to cover himself. Surely the scent of Persephone and the Underworld were all over him.

Hera set some scrolls on a table before pulling a chair for herself.

"I have been meaning to speak with you," Heracles said, nervously trying to cover herself.

"I am sure you were," Hera said with sardonic disbelief. When Heracles tried to defend himself, Hera held up a hand. "No, no. It is fine. You have been being productive, I have heard. When it comes to Olympus, that is what matters."

Heracles was not going to be guilted by Hera, not when he was still angry about whatever she had done during his match with Zeus.

"Would you care to explain how Olympus is what mattered during my match with Zeus?" he accused, keeping the edge in his voice.

"I cannot be sure what you mean," Hera said dismissively. She refused to look at him. If ever there was a sign of guilt, that was it. "I did what I said I would. The circle prevented others from helping, and you won. I cannot see how you would accuse me of anything, Heracles, especially in the name of friendship."

Heracles was not ready for that. In truth, how could he be? He was a traveler, hero, combatant, but in diplomacy, Hera was the experienced veteran.

"I apologize, Hera," Heracles said, lowering his gaze in a show of respect before returning his gaze to her. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"It would seem your escapades with Persephone have not borne any fruit. As the kings are weakened, it is imperative that you succeed in making a child. Heracles," she said, looking him into his eyes to add emphasis, "you can have any goddess. Amphitrite has been a mother many times. Gaia is the mother to many gods." She motioned to the scrolls. "There are even marriage proposals from other goddesses. Olympus is your platter. But you do have to choose."

Heracles paused, looking over her scrolls.

"Hera, this is not what I wanted."

"Heracles. I say this as your friend, but grow up. You lived a life as a hero. You won your prize, but this is the cost of winning. We cannot afford you to be dally or take your time. There are some women on that list that I would say pleasant don't hurt them. My daughter, Hebe, is one of them. I think she is infatuated with you."

Heracles could hear some sorrow in Hera's voice. He walked up to her, looking at her carefully.

"Do you think I would make such a poor husband?" he asked.

"Oh no!" Hera said. She hesitated. "But Hebe is one of my favorite children. I know she cares for you, but your wish will make you more selfish, and I know that could break Hebe's heart if you decide to have her and then discard her when she can't have children, so as a mother, and as Queen of Olympus, I need to be practical. Do not pick women that will love you unless you are ready to return that affection."

"I will heed your advice," Heracles said, looking at the scrolls.

"Thank you, Heracles," Hera said with care.

---

Zeus looked horrible in his chair.

Hera bent down to look at him. She wet a cloth and wiped his brow.

"My husband, you look horrible," she cried, on her knees.

How had he deteriorated so much in just a few months. His muscles were weakened. He was aging. He kept crying about how his cock was shrinking. Hera knew an easy way to fix it, but sex could not be as restorative as possible.

"Talk to Gaia," he muttered. "Please. We will need her help."

"But will you be alright?" she asked.

"You don't care for me. This is not about me. This is about you, and maybe Heracles somehow. Your magic would not have cheated me if it were for me.

"My magic did not cheat you!" she snapped. "It was meant to sap his strength. But he was stronger," she said as a half lie. "Had you been stronger, the magic would have taken his power, but it was your weakness that made you lose. Look inward instead of blaming others."

She threw the cloth at him and decided to take his advice and go to Gaia.

---

A goddess who did not love him. Persephone was feeling something for him. But it was not love. Heracles did not want to give up that sex. He felt if Hades told him to stop, he might not. Something about that sex brought him back.

But then there was Aphrodite. She would not love him, but so many gods had her, and she would be unfeeling to a child. Heracles had to be smarter about who the mother was. After all, the wrong woman could lead to another Deianira.

Demeter was unattached, but that would be its own complication. He had to think that her sex would work, but that would hurt Persephone, so it was not something he could do.

Hestia was a goddess of the hearth, but Heracles did not know her. But that was a problem with a lot of lesser goddesses. He did not know them. Some were married, but as with Persephone, it might not be a problem.

Artemis and Athena were virgin goddesses, so that would not work.

The more he thought, the less likely he would find an option.

On a terrace of Poseidon's castle, there was Amphitrite. There was someone who was only looking out for herself. Heracles looked at her and gave her a nod of his hand and a wave of his hand for her to come to him.

"What?" she asked when she was before him. "Do you mean to humiliate me like you had earlier."

"No," he whispered into her ear. "I mean to fuck you."

Her eyes widened.

"But I have rules for you and anyone else. We both know you are not above gossip on Olympus. If any woman wants to join my bed, she will not have any other man in her before or after. I want a child, and I will be sure that the child is mine. Tonight, my door will be open. If you're the first there, I will take you to bed."

Amphitrite stared at the boldness of Heracles. Before she could challenge him, he was walking away.

"Oh you're going to be fun," Heracles heard her say.

12