The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Hera arrived on Gaia's knee. The titan was sitting in the ocean waiting for the goddess.

"Where is Rhea?" Hera wondered.

"The mother of Zeus is on Olympus, so we can speak privately, Hera."

"Is what you have to say so important?" Hera asked with a clipping tone.

"This will be the last time we speak on this subject, Queen of Olympus, so I sent her away with a false hope."

"False hope?" Hera wondered.

"You will understand shortly," Gaia explained.

Hera stared at the earth titan confused and curious "What is there to understand, Gaia?"

"You could not avert fate by trying to cheat the Hero of Olympus. In fact, you have tied Zeus to Heracles' success."

"Meaning what?"

"Did you not find it curious that despite Zeus' infidelity, no other women became pregnant until you carried Ares within you?"

Hera breathed understanding what Gaia was implicating. "No..." she whispered.

"My apples forbid your husband from conceiving with anyone but you. That was to secure the throne for Zeus."

"But it traps Heracles," Hera cried out.

"Do you care so much for him already?" Gaia wondered. "You hated him."

"It was Zeus I hated."

"Then what do you feel for Heracles?" Gaia inquired. Her gaze was piercing.

"No! Don't you dare try to trick me."

"This is no trickery. With what is left, Hera, there is no choice. Either you bed Heracles or he will remain fatherless and Zeus will weaken until he is consumed by the magic that protects Heracles and dies. At which point, it won't matter about what you or anyone else feels. Until you are freely given to Heracles, Zeus will wither."

"You trapped us!"

Gaia let out a long, proud crackle of a laugh. "The titans' revenge on Zeus was meant to hurt him more than any king has been hurt. As Ouranos was castrated by Cronos and Cronos was castrated by Zeus, Zeus will be castrated in his own way by Heracles."

There was a cruel smile on her lips.

"I won't conceive a child with Heracles to hurt Zeus."

"No," Gaia countered confidently. "You will conceive a child with him because you want to, goddess. You already crave him. There are feelings deeper that you might feel, but you are afraid to explore. The longer you take, Hera, the more you will hurt yourself, and the more you will hurt him."

Hera stared out. "You can't be right! You don't know!"

"We have been patient, goddess. We have watched, we have waited. You will be safe. Your child will be safe. The future could be safe. Even the hero will be safe until he sacrifices himself. But it will come. We knew Zeus would not stop. After Perseus, we knew how to take his throne from him. All that was left was a noble hero. From there, we needed you, and you gave into us when you tried to cheat Heracles from his victory. There is no more choice. This is only a matter of time."

Hera stomped her foot before flashing away.

---

Lachesis and Atropos appeared before Zeus.

He laid there sad and pathetic.

"Please. There needs to be another way."

"There is but one woman who Heracles can conceive a child with," Lachesis said. "For every Olympian, he must lay with her, and put a close on this myth."

"Only when that woman is freely given to Heracles by you, King of Olympus, will you be restored," Atropos said.

"Will this still lead to my downfall?" Zeus asked desperately. In his heart of hearts, he knew better.

"No," Atropos said simply.

He reached out to them. "Will I know this woman?"

"You know and do not know this woman," Lachesis explained. "Your queen is, even now, fully discovering this woman's identity."

"Thank you," Zeus said. "Thank you for helping me save my kingdom."

The two looked to one another before leaving him.

---

Heracles looked to his door and there she was. Amphitrite was in a blue and silver gown that was near transparent. Her body was almost as impressive as Persephone's. But if he were being honest, she was the least attractive of the three queens.

She smiled but he picked her up and pinned her to the wall.

She gasped, "Oh gods!"

His lips went to her neck and chest as he held her to the wall with one arm. The other hand pressed between her legs. She opened her legs for him, inviting him to take her right then and there.

Her moaning lips kissed his scruffy cheek and whispered, "Take me, future king!"

He tried to ignore the words, but it did not stop him. It pushed him on. He threw her to his bed and the words rattled in his mind. Where his desire for her failed, her words propelled him forward. His fingers knew she was moist, but when she was on his bed, it was his mouth that found her pussy lips.

He did not kiss her. There was no love when his tongue forcibly flitted over her pussy lip. Amphitrite tensed up at the sensation, accepting his actions. Her fingers ran against his head, through his hair, as she stretched her legs out over Heracles' shoulders.

"Yes! Oh gods! I'm yours, my king! Yours!"

Heracles grinned as he felt her struggle to control herself. Feeling this goddess lose herself to him, a god who was once a man, made him feel more in control of things than ever. Maybe he was a player. Maybe he was entitled to have her.

Nothing could be denied to him.

As he aligned his cock up with her pussy, Heracles' grin was full of arrogant demand.

"Say it," he demanded.

"Fuck me, my king."

And who was Heracles to deny a goddess?

12