The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 11

Story Info
Zeus is brought lower than any god on Olympus.
4.7k words
4.71
4.3k
11

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: The Cuckold of Olympus

Days came to pass after Heracles fucked Hera in her bedroom. Each day only led to another more passionate encounter. How had that worked? Hera was wondering how she had gone her whole immortal life without someone like Heracles.

She brushed her own hair that morning. Her waist was already showing with more flesh around the edges, but Heracles did not care. The more she changed, the better he fucked her. Oh and he did fuck her. It was the most all encompassing experience. It was not just sex or making love or even fucking.

It was a surrender of herself to him. Her body was his to have and he accepted that and returned it with a passion worth ten thousand lifetimes.

He deserved the sun, moon, the sky, the earth, and every bit of loyalty Hera could muster. For those days, Heracle had not even had sex with Persephone, who accepted the rejection in stride, but Heracles told Hera that he promised to give her a child.

By talking to her about it, Hera knew not only accepted it, she gave her blessing. He had not even tried to trick her. There was not a duplicitous bon in his body. For that, Hera had named the boy growing in her belly Anicetus, meaning the unconquerable one. Maybe the mortals would think him a lesser god. Maybe even the child of Heracles from some other wife, but he would be the next King of Olympus.

Persephone already picked a name for her son, though she was not pregnant. Zagreus, meaning the hunter who catches animals alive, was what she would name their son. This was a reminder of when Heracles caught the stag of Artemis and returned it as well as when he captured Cerberus and returned him to the Underworld unharmed. Zeus had raped Persephone in the hopes she would birth an heir with whom he could bestow unlimited power.

And now, two would be born that would fulfill this dream.

Still, Hera wondered who the third woman would be. Maybe she could carry two children for Heracles, but if Anicetus was any indication of how powerful her union with the Hero of Olympus was, Hera could not carry another child for Heracles.

Further, Persephone would not be able to get Hades to agree to another child.

Looking over the scrolls on her table, Hera realized it might be time to find Heracles a wife.

---

"Gods! Don't stop!" Zeus cried.

Even as his muscles returned, Aphrodite bounced up and down. The expression of boredom written all over her face. Her magnificent body was being wasted on the King of Olympus.

When he finally did cum, the seed released was sad, pathetic, and closer to white than it was to gold.

The hardened cock slipped out, just above three inches when hard. Could it have shrunk anymore?

Aphrodite kissed Zeus on the cheek as he laid down.

"Your Highness, I think you should find a way to restore yourself before you call on me to take care of your needs again."

Zeus would have been angered if he was not so consumed by the pleasure. That, and frankly, his cock was pathetic. He would need to bed Hera sooner rather than later.

---

Heracles looked over Olympus. It was beautiful. For all of his sated nature, he found himself still a peria among the Olympians.

He enjoyed solitude for the most part. Eternal loneliness was not how he wanted to spend his time. That was when he felt a hand touch his arm.

He turned, hoping to find Hera. Instead, he found someone else there. She was smaller, younger. Her chest was smaller. Her hair was curly, like Hera's. She wore a white grown and crown of silver flowers.

"Oh!" he said, confused. "Hello."

"Hello, Heracles," she said with a familiar smile.

"Have we met?"

She gave a bashful smile. "Well, yes, and no," she said. "I have been with you since your labors, Heracles. I am Hebe, the goddess of youth, Zeus' royal cup bearer, and the goddess of forgiveness and absolution."

Heracles' eyes widened.

Her smile grew as she understood that he comprehended. "Yes. I was with you in your labors. I was the one who was assuaging your guilt."

Heracles looked at her, touching her arm. "Thank you, Hebe. You can't imagine what they meant to me."

"If it meant so much, why haven't you met me until now?"

Heracles flushed with shame. He could not tell this child he was having intercourse with her mother. How could he say that her mother was carrying his child?

"I have been busy, young lady," Heracles said as cryptically as possible.

"Bedding half of Olympus," Hebe remarked offhandedly.

"Well, yes, but it is a little more complicated than that."

"Heracles, I might be less than a half century old, but I have lived my whole life on Olympus. I know about the games the other gods play and the 'fun' they have."

"For a forgiving goddess, you seem judgmental," Heracles observed.

"In order to forgive, Heracles, you have to have an accurate judgment of the situation."

Heracles let out a snort of laughter. "I suppose there is a certain sense to that, but are you above those games?"

"I am not. I play them when it suits me. I made a fortune in ambrosia and favors when you defeated my father. There are suspicions about the mother in question. A lot of people think it is Persephone."

"It's not," Heracles said flatly. "Not this time."

"This time?" she asked, offended.

"I don't see our father allowing me to take a wife with everything that has happened," Heracles replied with an honest exhalation.

"I could talk to him for you," Hebe said with kindness.

"That would be helpful, Hebe. Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet. I am doing this for selfish reasons," she said with a cunning smile that looked oddly like Hera.

Heracles was not sure how, but he felt like he would be seeing Hebe more often.

---

Amphitrite looked at Hebe with the hero. Still, she had no answer. Poseidon did not seem to care about hinting that Heracles was bedding all of the queens. Of course, she could not tell him more. She needed an ally.

With Persephone playing the role of Heracles' supposed lover told Amphitrite that she could not go to her or Hades. The more she looked at it, the fewer options for power she had.

Nothing on Olympus or the sea would help her, and the Underworld... Maybe the king and queen of the Underworld would not help her, but Amphitrite knew there were individuals in the Underworld that could help.

---

Hera was excited when Persephone walked with her to Heracles' room that night. The two of them had made love eleven times. Every time was a rush. Even as she felt his raw, hairy, muscular arms, something was wrong. The rush and warm feeling of her husband was not as pronounced as it usually was.

Heracles could feel it too. Where she felt something between them, Heracles looked as though he was in pain for the first time in their times together.

"Lover?" she asked.

There was a look of stunned confusion.

Looking down, she gasped before letting loose a growl. His cock was out and pressing against her pussy only to be held back by some unseen barrier. She looked from him to his body as his skin seemed to be burning him.

He pulled away. "Heracles"

"Hera! What is this? Nothing should be able to hurt me."

"Zeus," she hissed. Caressing his arms, she looked at him. "We will fix this. I promise, my husband."

---

Hera did not wait for the night to be over. She slammed into her husband's bedroom. Of course what would he be doing except stroking his cock.

"Did Aphrodite refuse to see you?"

"Yes. Your plan to secret a woman is not working. I have not been restored!"

"I just had words with Heracles," Hera said, sounding affronted. She would not give him away to Zeus. Heracles would never be at the mercy of the supposed king. "There seems to be a barrier between himself and the woman in question."

"I had nothing to do with that," Zeus said, almost pathetically. "Now, come! You need to come to bed with me, so I can be restored."

"I have bigger problems," Hera declared, turning from her husband.

Zeus went to reach for her, and Hera, in turn, glowed with magic. Zeus flew halfway across the room. He crashed to the floor, in a heap of humiliated anger.

"You dare strike me!" he exclaimed.

Hera stared him down. "You're too weak to harm me even if you wanted to, Zeus. I would hate for all of Olympus to see you thrown down by me after I have done everything to preserve your kingship."

Snapping away, she disappeared in a flash of light.

"Dammit Hera!" Zeus exclaimed. He threw lightning against the wall.

---

Heracles fell into his room. His skin burned and boiled. He screamed in agony. His body pulsed.

The poison wracked him. He had thought it was all over. Ever since he had began fucking Hera, he had not felt the pain. Somehow by not having her, the pain, which had been absent for so long, burned with a vengeance.

Punching his fist against the ground, he could not feel it, but Olympus shook.

Olympians and lesser gods alike were confused. It did not matter for Heracles. Only his pain and the moment mattered.

---

She appeared in the temple of the Fates. The building was with a single thread being sewn into the tapestry. That was concerning. In Hera's experience with the Fates, there had been many golden strands that were being brought together.

"Why are you here?" the three Fates asked in unison.

"Why are you all speaking at once?" Hera asked, confused.

"Past, present, and future are converging. What is written is coming to pass as we speak and will come to pass."

"Then why is Heracles unable to fulfill your little prophecy?" Hera asked, angry. "He can't even touch me."

"You have tried to trick the King and steal his crown when it must be freely given."

"Meaning...?" Hera paused. Realization dawned on her. "He must know and give me away."

"Exactly!" the Fates cackled with laughter. "Until then, your new husband cannot touch you," the three declared. "And the poison that afflicted him in life will torture him. For just as surely as your abstinence from the King will make his cock wither and die, abstinence from the other will cause him to suffer."

Hera glared at the three. She knew better though. Attacking the Fates never ended well. It was an impossibility. Turning from them, she had to disappear.

She found her husband on the ground in pain. She ran to him, concerned.

"Heracles!" she cried out. She wrapped her hands around him.

"Hera! Help!" he said back.

"I will," she swore. She knew there had to be a way. She would find a way and she would not make him wait.

After grabbing the last of Heracles wine from the wine god, Heracles slowly faded into unconsciousness. When he had fallen asleep, she ran her mind over the thousand possibilities and plans she needed to fulfill the prophecy. She would not harm Heracles.

Instead, her wrath had a singular focus: Zeus.

His games had led to this. His greed had led to this pain that Heracles felt. Zeus' stupidity almost led to Olympus' downfall. He enjoyed showing off his queen while he philandered. She had been dutiful and good, to the detriment of the slumbering hero. If she could right that wrong in the new day, she would.

---

Zeus lay in bed when Hera appeared before him.

"Hera?" he asked, sitting up. His cock was so sad and weak that he did not play with anyone. When he saw her, he could see the wedding dress he had once got her. Only despite being transparent, Zeus saw that it had been torn, forcibly, by someone.

"Yes, Lord Zeus?" she said, walking slowly up to him. Her eyes glint at him. The sway of her hips and look in her eyes told him something had happened but something good might come of this.

"Do you have news?"

"I do," Hera answered with a smirk. She found herself at his bedside and Zeus bristled when she ran her hands up her leg.

"I found out why you are so... ill-equipped," she said, her fingers caressing his cock.

Zeus shivered. The sensation felt wonderful. Almost empowering.

"You won't be restored until Heracles has a child, and my pussy wraps around your cock."

"When did you turn so crass?" Zeus said, as his cock stiffened in her hands. Her hand was feeling like magic even though she was barely stroking him.

"But we have a little problem," Hera said softly. "Heracles can't be free and have his child unless you say yes."

"I already said yes," he groaned.

Hera shook her head. "The Fates said you must meet the woman and know who you are giving to Heracles."

"I will give that blessing," he groaned, backing up on his bed.

He closed his eyes, hearing the sounds of footsteps.

"You see, husband, Heracles is in a lot of pain. He needs that permission now."

"I give it. I give it." He opened his eyes to see Heracles in the room, behind Hera.

Hera flinched as she must have realized how close Heracles was. But what did Zeus care? If the boy needed to be humiliated by watching a real man fuck, Zeus would gladly give the lesson.

Heracles made a grunting noise and Hera turned her head and Zeus' son shook his head.

"Hera?" Zeus grunted. "Please. I need your pussy."

"Not yet, honey," she said, caressing his chest. "We need your yes. And I suspect you might be upset."

Why would he be upset? Right then, he felt so good, he would have given the world.

"Hera! Anything!"

"Hold on, Lord Zeus," she said, pressing a finger over his mouth.

"I want you to be sure, Zeus," she said with the renewed glint. "You see? If you don't you will lose your throne, Heracles' woman must conceive. And the best part is she already has, but his seed must be in her twelve times, my husband."

"Then he should bed her!" Zeus said, as she slowed her stroking.

"He has...Eleven times. His seed is lingering in her womb even now, my king."

"Yesssss," he hissed. "He needs to bed her once more."

"Bed her, my son, bed whoever this woman is!"

Hera seemed to stiffen as Heracles grunted an, "almost."

"I need you to understand something, Zeus," Hera said, her tone still seductive but taking a serious edge. "You will lose your kingship if Heracles is not a father."

"I know, I know!"

Hera's hand stopped altogether. "I am the mother," she declared, looking him directly in the eye.

Zeus stared, confused, shocked and in disbelief for a moment. He stared to laugh. "No you're not. This is another one of your games."

She looked at him, a challenging, desirous look.

"Then tell him he can have me," Hera challenged.

"I am not," he started, but her hand was on his cock.

"What would it hurt?" she asked, mischievously. "A wager then?" she asked when she knew he would not budge.

"Heracles will swear loyalty to you if you give your permission and he cannot slide into your wife."

Zeus' cock twitched in anticipation. "Would you, boy?"

Heracles paused.

"But if he does, you have to let him finish his work."

Heracles nodded to that.

Zeus flinched. He had not expected them both to full heartedly agree to such risky terms. Was Hera testing him? Mocking Zeus? Had she entranced Heracles into her game? Zeus knew Persephone was the one Heracles was fucking. Hades even confided that he had seen one of the events. Was this some kind of joke?

To metaphorically castrate him?

He would not fall for it.Say yes and gain the servitude. Say yes and regain control and his kingdom. And before his wife, and his son, Zeus uttered a single irrevocable word:

"Yes."

---

There was no thunder, there was no lighting but the power of the moment was understood. When the word left Zeus' lips, a terribly wonderful thing happened.

Hera gasped as she felt her husband penetrate her even Zeus did. The final shock and betrayal might have been the most delicious part of Hera just did not care. This was not about hurting Zeus or getting revenge.

She would be a mother, a mother by a good man and righteous god.

She could not stop herself from stroking Zeus by his cock. And though he was shocked, even as he watched in stunned horror, Zeus was a slave to his cock.

He groaned as she stroked him.

She hissed, "Watch him!"

The order did not come from nowhere. For centuries he bedded other women. In that moment, at that day, in his bed, Hera was having her revenge. He had enjoyed flaunting his invincibility, now he would watch as she conceived her invincible child.

---

In her passionate vitriol, Zeus did watch. His cock hardened at his wife's passionate will. She was leaning on Heracles.

Zeus had once been prideful of his son's strength. He had even reveled as he had made a cuckold of King Minos, but as Hera let his sons cock in and out of her, Zeus felt a perverse sense of pride.

That was when the truth hit him.

By force and not by force, he would lose Olympus. With every penetrating thrust, Zeus was losing Olympus to Heracles and his child.

There was nothing he could do. He had made so many wagers and was bound to in so much magic, Heracles could not be stopped from having Hera.

Internally, he tried to rail and hate it but even as he did, Hera wrapped her lips around his cock.

He was forced to look at her moaning in ecstacy, even as Heracles had turned her. His son suckled on her breasts as he had when he was a babe, but before him was no baby but a man.

How careful they must have been. Before, there were no marks but then, Heracles was suckling and butting and leaking bruises on Hera's chest. Rather than scream in pain, Hera melted, surrendering to him in a way she never had for Zeus.

His jealous nature struck, but it meant nothing. Heracles stabbed into her, fucking the Queen of Olympus with so much force and intent, there was no question that a son would come from their union.

He considered fighting, pulling her away but with each slamming into Hera, Heracles pushed Hera into Zeus, she was practically laying on top of him.

Her back was in his belly. And still he yearned for her hands. His cock was hard but pathetic, not even half of his son's size.

Zeus was so captivated that when Hera screamed that she was coming, Zeus started to unleash his seed.

And when he did, he blurted out, "Cum for him!"

And she did and while she did she scammed out, "He's cumming, Zeus! He's cumming in me!"

All of her hate and passion came out in an almost pained cry.

"Tell him to cum in me, Zeus!"

Zeus, coming down from his orgasm, but still aroused and defeated hung his head and said, "Cum in her, Heracles. Cum in...our wife."

---

The declaration was all Heracles needed. There was something so right about it. Zeus was not just giving Heracles permission. He was surrendering his claim to Heracles' loyalty. When his cum shot out of him, Hera literally began to glow.

In her eyes was this desperate, animalistic madness. She wrapped her legs around him, not a drop of his seed left her.

All of the burning and pain had left him even as he had slid into her. Collapsing on the bed next to her, he realized that he, Zeus, and Hera were falling asleep together.

---

The morning came and all three of the gods stared in confusion and apprehension. It was clear what happened the night before had irrevocably changed things.

Hera did not know how much or in what way.

That alone was cause for concern. Regardless of her ignorance, she knew one incontrovertible fact: She would do anything to protect her child and Heracles until his time came to die.

Breakfast was served in Zeus' private dining hall. The food looked amazing. He sat at the head of his table, unreadable. However, feeling the child in her body, she could see he was nearly fully recovered.

"Sit," he tried to order.

Looking behind her, Hera saw that Heracles was waking up and coming to similar conclusions as her. Hera would not have him disrespect the father of her child.

What she said next, she said both to repair a memory of Heracles and to harm Zeus.

12