The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are done giving orders to me, or us, Zeus!" she said, slamming her hands on the table. "The Cuckold of Olympus will not order the mother of the next King of Olympus!"

Zeus was caught aback by her passion. Heracles was as well, but given their secret was out, Heracles put his hands on her shoulder.

"It is okay, love," Heracles whispered into her hair. The kiss and tenderness made her feel safe even more than the magic that pulsed around them and protected them.

"Fair enough," Zeus said as amicably as possible. "Please sit. There is much to discuss."

Hera sat next to her new husband, holding his hand atop the table. His support meant so very much to her.

"It is clear this has been going on for some time."

"Only since two weeks actually," Heracles said without reproach or arrogance but also lacking contrition.

"Did you plan to keep it a secret?"

"We did," Hera said.

"But I have no intention of my child being afraid of you," Heracles declared.

Zeus lifted his right hand. "Peace," he said. "After last night, is there much of a point to me arguing with you after you have fucked Hera in front of me, Heracles? It is not worth it to argue."

Both Hera and Heracles stared at the king in confusion.

"I assume you have feelings for one another?" Zeus asked.

There was a pause. Neither had truly thought about it. There was lust, passion, a past, care, and affection for one another, but Hera and Heracles had not asked the real questions between one another.

Hera looked at Heracles. Within an instant, she knew she would have him as her lover for the rest of his time.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Very well." Zeus looked at them carefully. "How did this happen?"

Hera gave a quick summary of Heracles eating the apples, which had bound them together, ensuring Heracles must have a child by her. From there, the rest fell into place.

Zeus nodded. "I assume you want to continue even if I am against it?"

"A cuckold does not tell the man what to do," Hera declared. "Did you say that to Minos' father when you gave him children?"

Zeus was caught aback and flushed before nodding. "You're right, and I could try to fight you both, but Heracles is too loved right now even after bedding every woman on Olympus. The other gods blame me for your actions. Had I been less pigheaded, we might have gotten farther."

He let out a long, deep sigh.

"They might be right, but I won't have all of Olympus or even the mortals knowing what we are doing."

"We?" Hera asked, suspicious.

"I could kill him, Hera. After your son is born, I could kill him. I could kill Heracles, but to do that would turn the other gods against me. Sworn oaths or not, my child would kill me if I start killing my children left and right."

"And so?" Heracles asked with a heated edge.

"He has to let us keep seeing each other," Hera surmised. "He'll lose his kingdom, but he doesn't want the whole of Olympus knowing he is a cuckold, that he saw me fucked by my true husband and conceive his child. Isn't that right, my dearest husband?"

Zeus nodded, a grim expression on his face. "I know what that child means, and I won't have war over it when there is a chance that the titans could be freed or their allies might start a war. My power will be needed." He made a motion to Hera and Heracles. "And so, I have a proposal that we will all agree to."

"And that is?" Hera asked spitefully.

"Keep seeing each other. Keep fucking for all I care. But neither of you turn on me and I will never turn on you. I will keep your secret, and Heracles will not have to lose another child."

"Never--!" Hera started.

But Heracles' hand touched her forearm. The sensation returned her to herself. She looked into his deep hazel eyes and saw the fear of a man who loved her, to some degree, and would never want their son to be killed. She knew he was as adamant as she was, but her will had always hurt Heracles. She would do so no longer.

"What do you want in return, Zeus?"

"Once a week, I must be allowed to fuck you, so my cock and power can return to its more natural state."

"No!" Hera objected. Once more, Heracles held her forearm.

"You will only be allowed to touch Hera when I say, father. Not once a week. You will be restored when I say and only if Hera is willing. If not, you will stay in your weakened state."

Zeus looked as though he would challenge Heracles, but even as Hera saw that challenge, she saw the aura still protecting Heracles. Zeus could not challenge him. Her lover could kill the King of Olympus if they did battle to the death.

Even Zeus was coming to that conclusion, it seemed. As such, he nodded. "Very well. But you will find a wife."

"Excuse me?" Hera snapped.

"For appearances, he needs a wife. I won't have everyone knowing he is married to you." When Hera's face did not quickly snap to for Zeus, the lightning god gave her a look of fierce intensity. "You must have already thought of it, Hera. We both know I would never accept that humiliation."

"But you stood for it when he was fucking me last night."

"Hera," Heracles breathed. He kissed the side of her head. "So long as we are together, what does it matter the strings that are attached."

Hera looked into the hero's eyes before softly kissing him on the lips. The tender exchange reminded her of just how important the Hero of Olympus was to her.

"We will make that decision, Zeus."

He lifted both hands and looked down. Hera could see what Heracles could not. This was not just acceptance. This was Zeus' way of sublicating.

"Are we agreed?"

"Who is Heracles?" Hera heatedly asked. "Who is he, Zeus?"

"Your lover," he admitted.

"That's not good enough."

"I am giving a lot out there, Hera."

"I want you to admit this here, to me, to him. I won't have a day where you look at Heracles and diminish what he is to me."

Zeus looked as though he would fight her. Then, just as the heat in his eyes flared up, the spark of rage died. He knew what position he had. He could never win. At best, he could ensure his own death and loss of Olympus but Heracles' son would still have the throne.

"He is your husband," Zeus admitted weakly.

"And you are?"

"I am still your husband," he said sternly.

To Hera's surprise, it was Heracles' possessive grip that told Zeus he was wrong.

"Not anymore," the hero declared.

"I am..." Zeus said, recalling all of the men he brought low. He recalled Heracles stepfather and he knew the Fates had succeeded in what they had promised his grandfather. For three generations, the kings had been deposed and castrated by their sons. Zeus' castration might have been his shriveled cock, but it was more.

"I am the Cuckold of Olympus."

12