The Unveil

Story Info
Fist time sharing. Hope you enjoy!
6.2k words
4.34
9.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you arrived home earlier than expected you noticed an unfamiliar vehicle in the drive. Your heart began to race as you walked inside, unaware of what you might find. The house was quiet and seemed to be undisturbed. You made your way to our bedroom and what you found left you breathless. You stood frozen, unable to move or speak. As your mind and breathing settled you were finally able to focus on what you were witnessing. You stood quietly in the doorway with eyes wide open.

In the meantime, I was unaware of your presence. I was fully absorbed with what was before me. I never thought my untold desires would become physical. I believed they would remain a phantasmagorical thought.

And there I was, my desire before me in a physical state. The face was unfamiliar, but beautiful and a body that was willing.

As I began to trace her nipple with my tongue, I caressed her other unattended breast with my hand. I managed to slowly learn her body language as I began to gently apply pressure to her nipples. They were already wet, so my fingers slid easily across them, the more pressure I applied, the deeper her breathing became.

I allowed one of my hands to slowly reach down below. She was already wet with anticipation. I slowly made my way to what was already waiting for me. I wanted to fully enswathe myself in this moment. Her legs were already open and waiting. I began to slowly kiss her inner thighs gently sucking along the way. She began moving her hips in an opposite direction to try and direct my mouth where she wanted it most. The smell of her sweetness was making me wild. As I ran my fingers along her wetness, I could feel her throbbing clitoris. I decided to give in to her agonizing need. I placed my mouth in a position that completely encompassed her exposed pussy.

As my tongue began to take charge, I allowed my teeth to gently brush against her hard clitoris. Increasing the pressure slowly. She began to tremble out of control. So, I stopped. I redirected myself to her inner thighs once again, allowing her to regain her composure. When her breathing settled, I resumed myself. Her clitoris was still hard and erect. I focused completely on satisfying her desire. I began to softly suck while using my tongue to tease at the same time. I used my teeth to occasionally add extra stimulation. The harder I sucked the harder she thrusted her hips towards me. I knew she was on the verge of explosion. I inserted two fingers inside her pussy. She screamed in delight, begging for me to continue my every motion. I obliged willingly. Her body was trembling as she began to raise her head in delight. Then she came to a complete stop. A concerned look appeared immediately. Someone had been watching, but for how long? I knew in that moment my husband was home.

As I became knowingly aware of your presence, I began to tremble. What were you thinking? Would you let your emotions prevail your words or could you vocalize your feelings? I dropped my head; I was apprehensive of your reaction. At that moment you began to walk in my direction with that familiar look in your eyes. My heart started to rage with excitement.

You sat on the side of the bed and asked if she was going to please me to an orgasm as I did her? She obliged. She was timid to start, I began to kiss her as she began to lye me back and placed her body on mine. She slid her sweat infused body across me. Her actions mimicked mine. She started with my breast before she made her way down. You repositioned yourself to allow a direct view of another women's mouth consuming what you considered to be yours.

She didn't disappoint. She understood her way around a women's body. When finished, she slid herself back upon my body and kissed me with her open mouth, allowing me to taste myself. I apprehensively pulled you in to kiss me. I wanted you to taste both of us on my breath. You buried yourself in the taste and began to unbutton your pants. I watched as you slowly undressed. She began to caress me, unsure of what would happen next. I too was unsure. As your pants fell to the floor, you stood erected. Fully erect. I looked at her and could see her eyes widened with anticipation.

I began to stroke you as you allowed your hands to wonder across my body. I asked her to lie back so I could taste her once again. As I muzzled myself on her still wet pussy, I noticed her eyes dancing as she watched me stroke you. Did she want to touch you? Did she want to feel your throbbing cock in her mouth? How would I feel watching another women's mouth on what I considered mine?

I slowly lifted my mouth off of her

and replaced it with my fingers. I led your cock into a closer view. Her mouth began to open with the wanting desire of your cock in her mouth. I continued to finger her and stroke you at the same time. I leaned in and asked her quietly if she wanted your cock in her mouth. She supplicated with an undeniable urge. She'd never seen a cock of such magnitude, in that moment I let go of your cock and guided her mouth to replace my hand. She gently placed her mouth on your cock allowing herself to get aquatinted with a cock of such dimension. She started to suck slowly; I placed her hand at the base of your cock encouraging her to continue where I left off. As she became more comfortable in this situation, she became more turned on. As I was watching your cock fully engulfed in her mouth, she paused for a brief moment and asked for my mouth to continue where it left off.

Our eyes stayed connected while I pleasured her, and she pleasured you. I witnessed an unfamiliar look in your eyes. A look of growing curiosity. What were you curious about? I needed to know. I refocused my attention on her needs and pulled your hand to feel her throbbing clitoris. As your fingers felt the beating, I sucked your fingers and her clit at the same time. Her hips began pressing into my mouth. Or were they pressing into your hand? She never once stopped sucking you off, causing her moans to be muzzled. At some point she did release your cock and lied completely back savoring the moment. You moved in closer to me. I kissed you with a mouth full of her sweetness. You leaned into me for more. I wanted you to taste firsthand, what I already was. I guided your mouth next to mine. I placed your mouth on her clit as I continued to finger her. She raised her ass signaling that it needed attention as well. I let my tongue wonder in that direction. I repeatedly licked her from front to back and back to front as you continued to taste her.

I left her body and went to yours as you continued to please her. I needed to feel you in my mouth and indulge in what she already had. Your cock. I knew exactly what to do with it. And so, I did. As you brought her to a climax, I continued on you. She made her way back to me after regaining her composure. She kissed me briefly while your cock was in my mouth, but that wasn't her focus. Her focus was my pussy. She knew it needed her mouth and touch. She placed her tongue flatly on top, allowing it to spread the width of me. I began to shake from the sensation.

You felt my body trembling and knew that you wanted to be a part of this. You placed your cock in my soaking wet pussy and began to fuck me. She watched knowingly; this was something not to be shared. She first positioned her mouth on my clit and teased it to erection. She then moved under you. Now sucking on your balls and licking your shaft as it slid in and out of me. This drove you wild and I knew it. She knew it too. I didn't want her to stop. I wanted her to do more. She must have read my mind. I felt her tongue as it slowly left your balls. Where was it going? Oh, please lick his ass, I thought in silence. I felt her hands on your ass as your fucking sequence slowed.

I watched her mouth in the mirror positioned behind you. She ever so gently placed her tongue in between your ass cheeks. Your fucking had almost come to a halt, unaware of what you were experiencing. I grabbed your face and brought it to mine. I still tasted her on your lips. Your body relaxed and the fucking resumed. I motioned for her to continue. You finally gave in to the seductive behavior and allowed yourself to be consumed with the erotic hotness that was happening. The harder you began to fuck me, the deeper her tongue went in your ass. This continued for quite some time. I knew you were at your breaking point when I felt your cock swelling inside me. She felt it too. She tongue fucked you harder and harder until you exploded inside me.

She wanted to finish what you left unsatisfied. She sucked my clit and fingered me in a way I had yet to experience. This brought on an orgasm like no other. She then seductively licked my wetness along with your cum out of my pussy. Once she had tasted enough on her own, she regained a mouthful and kissed me. The taste consumed her and I both. We instantly felt recharged, but we weren't sure that you were up to round two.

I looked at you willingly and noticed you starting to become hard once again.

We were all unaware of what round two would look like....

As the three of us lye on the bed consumed of the actions behind us, I began to ponder on what else might be in store.

Did your desires get met? What was she thinking? Was it your thick cock that consumed her reflection or the taste of my sweetness? And moreover, how far was I willing to take this?...

My mind briefly left my body, I began speculating about the viable situation before me. I abruptly broke this chain of thoughts. Wasn't the hotness in the seductive natural approach?

As my mind relaxed, I turned to you. I wanted to articulate my desire for you. My hunger, my passion. My tongue made its way to you. I licked your shaft ever so lightly. I was aware of the tenderness that your cock was still consumed with. You gently guided my head and gave your approval of my actions. As my motions continued, I felt a familiar sensation on my body. I laid back, unaware of where this might lead. She needed more, but her signals left me pondering her needs. Her focus started with me. Her tongue traced me ever so gently. She placed one hand on your cock and stroked you. She wanted to feel you as your cock became hard to her touch. This aroused her. She needed to taste you. I leaned in to watch her mouth engulf your once again throbbing shaft. She licked you in a teasingly way. Arousing you beyond despair. Her intentions were revealed. You proved your stamina to continue.

I briefly excused myself.

When I returned, she was still teasing you. You were unsure of where I had gone. Your eyes danced with excitement when you saw the bag. You knew what it held. A bag full of fantasies that have yet to be met.

I knew I wanted her to feel a cock inside her, but not yours. I wanted control. She was willing to oblige. As the bag rested on the floor, I brought her into me. She insanely began rubbing her clit against mine. Grinding harder with every groan.

As we began to grind, our hips became passionately synchronized. Our moans became louder, and the thrust became deeper. The harder the grind the more impossible it became to delay the inevitable. An explosion of pure ecstasy. Soon our release was equally as synchronized as our motions once were. Her trembling body laid atop of mine as she screamed in delight of her release. Her shaking began to stall as I felt her body relax.

You gazed intensely at was unfolding before you. Your wife being fucked by another woman. You selflessly enjoyed every moment.

My mind began wondering...I wanted her to feel your cock on her throbbing clit, but unaware of how I would accomplish this. I leaned into you and whispered for your trust. I raised her hips and positioned her, so she was straddling you. You felt her wetness on your stomach. As I began to stroke your cock, I gently raised her hips in a position to where the tip of your cock could tease her clit. Her remaining wetness allowed your cock to glide at ease. She never once tried to consume her pussy with your thick cock. She enjoyed what I was allowing her to experience.

You became overwhelmed with an arousal like you've never felt. The feeling of another woman's pussy teasing the tip of your cock. Something that you and I had never imagined. As I gained her trust, I allowed her to take over the teasing motion. She grabbed your cock forcefully and began stroking you with a grip of full pressure. Gliding herself to bring her clitoris just as much pleasure. Still consumed by the hardness of your cock, I began to lick her clit and the head of your cock at the same time. Eventually the teasing was more than she could handle. She fell back on the bed with her endorphins taking complete control of her body. This allowed me to suck her taste off of your cock. You relaxed from the tensions you felt as another pussy had just teased your cock. You face fucked me in a dominant fashion. I gave in to your every need.

I knew what I wanted. I wanted her to see my pussy engulfed with your cock. I wanted to make sure she fully understood what mine was. I climbed atop and rode you harder and harder and rocked back-and-forth until I brought myself to a climax.

Now it was time for her to be fucked, but I wanted to do the fucking. With the strap on in place I positioned her to lie on her stomach and placed her on all fours. I pulled her ass up against me as I enter her with an imaginary cock, one that wasn't the magnitude of yours, but would have to suffice. Yours was not up for sharing. I grabbed her hips and I begin pressing them back-and-forth over and over. l fucked her as hard as I wanted to be fucked. Her moans echoed throughout the room. It was seemingly fair that although she would never feel your cock inside her, she should be able to imagine it as she was being fucked. I motioned for you to position yourself in front of her. Just as expected, she excitedly took you into her mouth. Savoring my taste. A taste that your cock was responsible for. My cum that lingered on you. As she sucked your cock, I leaned in to kiss her neck while continuing to fuck her. This drives her wild! She released your cock in delight and savored the moment.

My position with her allowed you to enter me from behind. I followed your direction as her and I were being fucked beyond disparity.

I repositioned myself to the edge of the bed. I guided her on top of me. She sat directly on the imaginary cock with her back to me. She now took control of her actions. Starting slowly and eventually going full motion. You leaned in to kiss me as she was getting her way with me. I whispered my desire to you. I wanted you to suck her exposed clit as she continued to ride me. Hesitant at first, you did fulfill my wish. I appreciated the fact that you would take turns kissing me in between pleasuring her. This allowed me to taste her on your lips. At some point you decided that it was time for her to cum. I understood your intentions. I watched as you took a hold of her clit with your mouth. Unwilling to back off. I reached behind her with my hand and used her wetness from her pussy to allow my finger to slide into her ass. There she was.... riding a fake cock, having her clit sucked with no holding back, while her ass was being fingered all at once. Needlessly say these motions didn't last long. She leaned her head backwards into my shoulder screaming and begging for more. Our motions became harder as she reached her final orgasm. As her body weight forced us both backwards on the bed, I released the strap-on, freeing it from my body. It had served its purpose.

But there we were.... both left wanting more. Something that only the two of us could provide one another.

We were lost in our thoughts and unaware of our surroundings and the actions that lied behind us.

You rolled over to me and kissed me passionately. So passionate that I was left with zero doubts of your love and dedication to me. You have always known what I needed and when I needed it. The kissing alone begins to arouse us. You cupped my breast with one hand and my ass with the other. I felt your cock continue to grow as it pressed against me. You knew what I needed. You! I needed your cock to infiltrate my pussy. And you did just that, you met my desires. Your cock propelled with perfection. The motions began slowly and then strengthened with more force. My moans mimicked the pounding. Lost in one another, we were both on the edge of climax. And then unconsciously, I glanced to the corner of the room where she was sitting. Her eyes were focused, and her breathing was in sequence with mine. She had her hand on her pussy massaging her clit. I made you aware of what was transpiring behind you. Moments later without hesitation the three of us climaxed all at once.

The night had come to an end. The beast in you that roars so loud during sexual encounters had quickly receded. The quiet you were now on the surface. We all said our goodbyes and we wished this unknown soul well. No exchange of numbers, but one long passionate kiss. She still tasted like the two of us. A sweet mixture of our orgasms. I whispered quietly that I would never forget the moments we shared. She smiled back knowingly.

I watched as her car left the drive. And just like that, a stranger that I invited into our home for my enjoyment purposes only, had turned into so much more, an explosion of events that was more than we had ever imagined.

Once she was no longer in sight, you grabbed my hand and guided me to our room. I believe we both had the best night sleep of our life!

We spoke of the evening in great detail the following morning. We both wanted to ensure the validity of our love for one another. Our love was authentic, it was a love that most only dreamt of. The conversation alone had us wanting more

As the days pressed on, the erotic moments that seemed like a novel began to feel like a foregone fantasy that would never resurface. I have revisited the events over and over in my mind. I tried to feel regret, but I didn't, I was fulfilled. There wasn't one piece of me that felt indisposed.

Life, so it seemed became routine once again, but I couldn't shake the thought of tasting another women's pussy. It was still forefront in my mind and consumed my thoughts. I didn't share these imaginary illusions with you, I was afraid that somehow you would feel inadequate. And that would not be fair assessment. Your cock satisfies me today just as it did yesterday. I crave feeling your body pressing on mine. The way you peer into my eyes while fucking me drives me wild. Your dominance and self-control are seductive and can bring me to an orgasm within moments of insertion. I crave you with persistence and I never wanted those desires to be in question. So once again, I buried those thoughts deep within.

Today started out routine, with only one client left on my schedule. I was eager to be home, yearning for your touch. As my client undressed and placed her robe on, I looked over my schedule for the following day. I briefly glanced at my current client and realized that she was new. How did I miss this?

As she entered the room, I had the table waiting on her. The towels were warm, and the aroma was soothing. I asked if she would like to begin her massage by lying on her stomach? She obliged. We briefly discussed the pressure she requested and the areas that needed extra attention. She shared with me the tension that she felt between her shoulders and the nagging pain in her thigh area.

I briefly excused myself to allow her time to un-robe and place the towel accordingly. As I began the massage, the conversation held zero substance. I knew right away that this woman wanted to relax. I summed up the current topic and remained silent while I continued to work on her shoulder area. I eventually felt the tension begin to leave her body and I knew that I was delivering what she had requested. As I continued to work on her needs my mind drifted to you. I should have known better then to allow this to happen. The number one rule in my field of work is to constantly stay in tune with your client. I had done just the opposite, I began thinking about what you were doing, what you were thinking, and most of all what I wanted to do to you when I returned home. My thoughts became more detailed as my mind drifted away. I had finished her shoulder area and began working my way down to her waist and lower back. I would position the towel at all times to keep her covered. My thoughts began to linger on that night. A night that seemed so afar, but still so present. Her taste still consumed my mind, and her actions still brought a wave of excitement throughout my body.

12