All Comments on 'The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 01'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Black rules!

Beth got a little piece of the black cock. I'll be looking for a follow up and hopefully read how Beth caved in to Titus's charms and large cock. Little Dick David, on the other hand, is about to lose his lovely wife to much bigger and better lover.

StormbringerStormbringerabout 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note:

I'll be posting more updates soon, though many unedited chapters are posted on my blog (link on my profile page). I'm not sure how many illustrated chapters will be posted here. They will be posted on the author's site kaoscomics.com. We have done many projects together as full comics (Son's Best Friend, Lessons From the Neighbor, Dr. Bitch, et al.), but this is our first collaboration as an illustrated story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lousy illustrations

Cheesy story and even worse illustrations. BARF

1 star

DragonRider55

ineedanameineedanameabout 5 years ago
Use of N-word totally unnecessary.

Illustrations better than the bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow...

Totally.... and stereotype! Titus vs David. Non-whites historically have an inferiority complex, much to my dismay I admit. In all my 60+ years the age old adage 'try for white' still rings true in certain . Come on brother, we don't all have 12 inch dongs! Many of the 'white trash males' have an appendix of 5 to 7 inches and don't have to be ashamed.

Like an old, maybe 45 years ago now LADY convinced me, size doesn't count - it is how it is used that counts! Wake up dude, Having the cervix pounded is NOT conducive to sustained carnal adventures, though girth may add to unique sensations....

You do our heritage and roots an injustice by spouting anything about mixing races painted in fragrant cuck and wanton alliances.

Note: no racism. Truly colourblind - my desire and reason for living is a pale skinned red-head freckled Irish lass, paired with a 'darky' of true African heritage (note, not African American) and four 'monochrome' offsprings.

Alas, should you continue this angle, I feel it compulsion in scoring the absolute minimum, 1*. But then again, to each his own... 'inferiority complex? Not mine though! I am at the top of the Hill, and will castrate the inferior savage or barbarian who try to intrude on my sanctuary! Note! Not the fool on the hill, nor the village idiot!

Then again, only the 'white trash' females with no morals, values or integrity would contemplate or fall for above mentioned activities.

But after all, this is all but a fantasy, is it not, perhaps twisted? Hope so.

MankameetMankameetabout 5 years ago

Your stories are awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Surprised

I already the story on your blog. It's very black supremacy-ish with the ending foreshadowed right at the start. The epilogue is still missing, though, but you also wrote that you were going to write a sequel with the usual punching bag acting like the punching bag yet again. And this brings to the problem I have with this story: after some point, I stopped caring and the eroticism was not good enough on its own to carry the story. You write really wimpy white characters, making it easy for the black ones to be the alfas but usually the stories have the right size for it not being overbearing. However, this story is so long that after some point I just wanted it to end.

The wife's interaction with the husband and especially him with her are not believable. She doesn't show any love for him, despite of what you write. She doesn't want to hurt him but goes through it anyway and you neither describe hers nor her husband's change in demeanour. The sucker acts like a love sick puppy up until the end and going by premise of the sequel, he hasn't learned a thing.

It's wishful thinking expecting you, with your resume and target demographics, to write a coming of age sort of storyline for the husband - or any white character - but do you make them all so weak? Even in Solomon's series? Doesn't it devalue the Black's superiority as well? I mean, if people of colour can only be superior with some help and/or under certain scenarios, how great are they truly? I am not black but I wouldn't be surprised if some black people find your stories racists against them.

Anyway, long review. I won't vote but I did read your entire story, more than once and I am a fan your stories . I try to ignore the racist message as much as possible. Your puretaboo version of erotica is quite good. If you just toned down some elements, it would be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic high octane filth!

Don't think I read the original series. The illustrations complement the story perfectly. One of the very best stories I've seen on Lit or anywhere. 5 stars, deserves 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just this chapter?

How about illustrating the whole story? Think what a valuable service you'd be providing your readers! πŸ˜€

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 4 years ago
Cuck, Cuck, Cuck

David is so lucky, but there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

One of the Best Hot Wife Stories. More realistic and keep in character of Beth so Better than the original where Beth suddenly begins loving another man's sperm

dedaniellededaniellealmost 3 years ago

I love the redo and the illustrations, while taking away from ones own imagination, do bring the point across deliciously. can't wait to read and see the rest. thank you.

De

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to add illustratios to every chapter. Please?

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 2 years ago

Everyone is asking why you didn't illustrate more. It is hot. Do you still write at sll? I've been a fan for years.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

i like it. four stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Current fiction expressing mutual enjoyment and emotion is common these days. The generation old story retained the chauvinist minds set of a 60’s vintage playboy cartoon with the frequent punch line β€œthe chicks are back β€œβ€¦..

HowVeryTattvaHowVeryTattvaover 1 year ago

His last name is "Shorthose"? That's right up there with "Nigel Smallfaucet" from the 1980s Bond flick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I looked at my girlfriend and said thank you for showing me your true colors before we got married. I had heard enough about the bbc with her and her girlfriend's. I guess size matters to sluts.I got up and walked away. As I did one of her friends said you stupid bitch just lost the best man in our area I'm leaving. As I was leaving the asshole that had caused the issue was coming in. Sam White what a name for a black man. 6'3" probably 250. Me 5'7" 170. He couldn't resist running his mouth. What's up little white boy? Sure not you Whitie a nickname that I knew that he hated. He tried to hit me and I grabbed his arm jerking him sending him off balance into an empty booth. He wanted more and I obliged. He layed on the floor. Stephanie the girl that walked away from the group had watched it all. She laughed and said I guess size doesn't matter with a real man. I laughed. Actually Stephanie and I started dating we now have 3 children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...