The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Titus smiled. "Let's see what you got."

David spread his cards out on the table revealing the four sevens. Titus' look of surprise made the couple grin. Beth looked over at David and they high-fived. David was reaching out for the pot when Titus stated, "Not so fast." He slammed his cards down on the table. "Four queens."

David felt like he was going to throw up. Beth whimpered. He glanced up at her to see her shaking with fear. "Come on now bro, you're not going to make my wife go through with it, are you?"

Titus smiled and chuckled nicely so that the Shorthoses thought he was going to call it off. "Now seriously Lil' Davey, what kind of brother would I be," said Titus pausing for effect. Beth was looking at him hopefully. David knew better. Titus only called him "Lil' Davey" to humiliate him. "If I didn't make sure you followed through with your promises. A bet is a bet, bro." Titus turned his eyes on Beth so intensely, she felt her legs turning to jelly with fear. "You were going to keep all the money if you won, right Lil' Davey? Beth run upstairs and change into that sexy outfit and bring back some Vaseline with you."

David looked at his wife. He'd never seen her look so unsure of herself. She'd gone pale too and was shaking a little. She was usually the strong confident one. "Don't do it, Beth. Let him have all the money and you can pick up some extra hours to cover the mortgage."

Beth slowly turned her face towards him, the look of fear on her face faded and turned to disgust. "No god dammit! Serves you right for getting me into this mess." She turned and stomped up the stairs.

"But..." David tried to say, reminding her that this was her decision. He looked over at Titus. The black brute was dividing the money up. At least he wouldn't need to be worried about the mortgage. Titus pocketed his half and rose from the table. He stretched before pulling his shirt off over his head. Shirtless, the huge black man walked over to the couch. He unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down. David wanted to cry when he saw the enormous bulge stretching out the front of Titus' boxer briefs. Titus hadn't just whipped "that thing" out after catching David masturbating, He'd smacked David in the face with it several times and the heavy beast had hurt. The eighteen-year-old black teen had laughed watching David's penis shrivel up and withdraw inside his scrotum from his humiliation. Titus sat down. He closed his eyes and sat waiting, breathing heavily, his large African nostrils flaring out with each breath.

**********

Beth let her dress fall around her waist and struggled to push it down over her hips. She sighed with relief when the confining dress fell to her feet. Her heavy dresses made her feel stifled and claustrophobic, but she endured wearing them as intelligent self-reliant women didn't put their bodies on display for male pleasure. Her bra unhooked in front and she pulled the clasps apart, her bra flying open as her breasts sprang free. She sighed again as the cold air from the air conditioner caressed her breast flesh. Her bras were always too tight. She refused to admit that her breasts pushed EE and only brought DD cup bras. As much as her mind told her to cover up, her body seemed to prefer freedom. She had been quite content to walk around the house nude when she was home alone for the first couple of years of her marriage.

Beth was surprised to see her nipples jutting out about half an inch. She attributed it to the cold air. They'd always been sensitive to any stimuli and reacted by swelling out nearly ¾ of an inch and a full inch from her breast when her areola puffed up. She reached up and pinched them, her vagina quivered and moistened immediately. She quickly let go before she became too aroused. Beth bent over and slid her plain white panty down her thighs until it fell to her feet on the dress.

Nude, she walked over to the fancy box from the lingerie store. Their mall didn't have a classy store like Victoria's Secret for skinny models and sexy underwear. Their store was called "Spicy" and catered to bustier women and sleazier outfits, corsets, garter belts, skimpy teddys, barely legal bikinis, and sex costumes every holiday with Halloween being the worse when it came to objectifying women as sex objects. It was popular with the many strippers that worked the Miami area.

Beth opened the box and pulled the panty out. It was bright red but see thru. She stepped into them and pulled them up. The strings around her hips had three bells on each side. The top of the panty was fluffy white. She frowned seeing that her brown pubes were clearly visible through the clear fabric. She turned around. The back of the panty disappeared between the crack of her rear end. Her cheeks stuck firmly up and out, free of any blemishes. There was another stupid bell on the string above her butt crack. Beth rolled her eyes at the ridiculousness of it all. Only a sex obsessed chauvinist would come up with an outfit like this, but then sex obsessed chauvinist applied to most men.

The bra was like the panty, but there was a sheer red satin covering that fell off the bra to cover her belly and the panty. The bra cups were too tight, worse than her regular bras, and breast flesh stuck out around them. She suspected they were only C cups. David should have known better, but then that black jerk had apparently picked this out. White fur laced the tops of the cups and there were series of bells dangling under her breasts and several on the string between her cleavage and along her sides. This bra hooked in the back and she struggled to stretch the elastic out to hook it the top was so tight.



Beth looked at herself in the full-length mirror. A sleazy porn star looked back at her. "Fuck you, David," she told her reflection, "and fuck you, Titus." The outfit was ridiculous, but as she took her entire body in and turned around to look at herself from the back, her hate-filled face curled up into a smile. Beth might despise the sexy outfits men liked their women to wear, but she wore it very well and she couldn't entirely suppress her vanity. Beth pulled the last item out and adjusted the Santa hat on her head. "Woman though art gorgeous even if you look like a slut," she told her reflection. She looked better than any woman in David's pornos. Her smile faded when she remembered that this outfit was supposedly her Christmas present, but, was in reality a present her stupid husband had bought for himself and that his pig of a nigg... black half-brother had selected. Her frown turned hate filled again when she remembered what she had to do now to that same black half-brother to pay off her husband's stupid bet. She had to put her hand on his ugly nig... black penis... no, fuck it, his stinking nigger penis and jerk it off. Or did she? Beth opened the door under the bathroom sink and pulled out a pair of blue rubber cleaning gloves. She pulled the gloves down over each hand. Now she could jerk "that thing" off without even touching it.

The expression of hate was still on her face when she left the room.

**********

"Jingle bells, jingle bells," said Titus, slowly opening his eyes from his meditative position on the couch when he heard Beth coming down the stairs. Both he and David turned to look at her. She was wearing a full-length robe, but the bells on her lingerie could still be heard if somewhat muffled. She owned a smaller robe but had bought the longer one for modesty when Titus started staying with them and it appeared, he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"Don't do this, Beth," said David.

"Shut up. This is all your fault."

"But you're the one that took the bet," whined David, certain his wife now completely blamed him and that he would be suffering for it for quite some time.

"She told you to shut up, Lil' Davey," grunted Titus, staring at Beth. His eyes took in her gloved hands as she reached in the pocket of her robe and pulled out a bottle of Vaseline. She tossed it to him and he caught it, setting it beside his phone which was propped up on the couch. Titus' dark eyes stared intensely at her face. He considered himself to be a connoisseur of women and Beth was the finest specimen he'd ever seen. Her brows were high and imperious with her haughtiness, her nose fragile and patrician, and her mouth was finely chiseled, yet sensual with lips dark enough she didn't need lipstick. Every square inch of skin he'd seen on her was flawlessly perfect. The nape of her neck was sexy when she had her hair and falling over one shoulder. One gracefully curved ear would often stick out of her hair. Her feet were dainty, her toes like her fingers unadorned with polish. The strong shapely calves she displayed in her waitress uniform hinted at more shapeliness under the skirt. He'd wanted to see the hidden parts for some time now and he was certain the rest of her would be just as exquisite. Her only flaw was her resting bitch face. "You know something Elizabeth Shorthose," he said.

"What?" asked Beth, untying the belt on her robe.

"You'd be beautiful if you smiled occasionally and wiped that hateful expression off your lovely face."

Her eyes narrowed, and Titus felt that a lesser man might wilt under that venomous gaze. He even thought he heard his wimp of a half-brother whimper. "My expression depends upon who I am staring at," she said, dropping the robe.

"Oh, my god!" gasped David. He was seated in his recliner and had a side view of the two. He was staring mostly at her perfect bare ass.



Titus and Beth continued staring angrily into each other's eyes in a contest of wills. Beth won the contest. Titus needed to look down. He didn't move his head, but his eyes swept down her body. "Your tits are magnificent," he stated. She was built like an internet pinup model, but these breasts weren't bought and paid for, they were the real deal. His lip curled up a little when he saw her nipples were slightly hard. This situation was somewhat arousing to her even if she'd never admit it. Her torso was sexy as hell. She was trim with little fat. Her ribs were outlined, and her stomach was flat with some abdominal bulges around her navel. Luckily, she was tall, or her breasts would have taken up most of her body making her look compact. Her thin waist tapered down and then flared out into her hips. He could see partially behind her, a firm up thrust ass that was one of the best he'd ever seen. Her legs were firm and athletic from her daily jogs. His eyes roamed back up to the perfectly trimmed triangle of hair behind the panty. Exactly as he'd imagined her body would look like. "Gurl, you are stacked," he grunted.

"Woman," she corrected. "I am a woman."

"What?" he asked, shrugging, and not getting the point. "Woman then."

"Beth, don't do this," pleaded David. She turned and glared at him, but he just gasped as he took in her body in the sexy lingerie. He hated his brother, but Titus had been right about the outfit looking sexy on her. She turned back to the black man without speaking. David looked over at Titus too. Any man would be jealous of the black man's broad chest, the rippling muscles, and the underlying strength behind them, but all that concerned David and made his stomach sink was the sight of Titus' underwear. The waistband had now stretched out and was opening around the top as "that thing" expanded in his underwear.

"Shut up Lil' Davey," said Titus without looking at his white brother. He was staring at Beth's body. "You shouldn't have bet your wife."

"But I didn't," whined David.

"Shut up David," agreed Beth.

"I can't watch this," said David, standing up.

"SIT DOWN!" she ordered, turning on him. "Watching me do this disgusting act is part of your punishment. You're going to pay for humiliating me like this." Beth kneeled between Titus' legs as David sat back down heavily in the chair.

"Allow me," said Titus, opening the lid on the Vaseline.



Beth snatched it out of his hand and scooped some up with two of her gloved fingers. She rolled her eyes and for the first time allowed her eyes to fall on his bulging briefs and the plum-sized dark head of his penis that had now pushed up past the waistband. She froze and stared. "I'm going to need a lot more Vaseline," she muttered eliciting a chuckle from Titus.

"Please," pleaded David one last time, but he was ignored.

Beth turned her head, not wanting to see the thing Titus was packing in his pants. She reached out for the waistband, her hand coming down on the bulging crotch. It swelled, and she yanked her hand back as the black plum pushed up to his stomach trailed by a floppy tube as thick as her wrist. There was no padding in his shorts like she'd always suspected, only a thick caged snake yearning to break free and it was swelling and growing. Beth's hand was trembling as she reached back up to his briefs, keeping clear of the black tube steak. She pulled the waistband out and down. She couldn't help herself and moved her eyes to stare at the thing. The ebony plum passed his navel as the shaft straightened and hardened, thickening as it swelled. Beth finally turned her head towards the huge penis, mouth agape in disbelief.

"Oh god," moaned David, horrified at the sight of his brother's monster cock. It was a lot bigger then he remembered.

"It's not going to jerk itself off, Beth," said Titus, smirking. He wasn't in too much of a hurry. He enjoyed seeing them stare at it. Titus lifted his hips up off the couch. "Pull it off," he ordered.

Beth's hand was still on his waistband. She was frozen staring at his penis. It was at least eight inches long. His voice brought her out of her trance. She pulled down on the waistband some more and brought her other hand up to grab the other side of his briefs. His underwear still covered the base of his huge penis. Another inch appeared and another, a bulging purple black vein ran up his shaft. Then another inch and another. She pulled his briefs down under his rear and down his thighs pulling it all the way to his ankles. He pulled his feet out and spread his legs open further. Her eyes fell on his wrinkled black scrotum. If the tip of his penis was as big as a fat plum, then his testicles were the size of apples. One of Titus' testicles was bigger than David's entire crotch.

Beth reached out one blue gloved hand and grabbed his shaft, pulling the now fully hard black penis upwards and it was a very black penis, much blacker then Titus's dark brown skin. She looked at the palm of her other hand and at the pathetically small dollop of Vaseline in it. She moved her fingers back to the open jar and scooped up some more. Satisfied, she grabbed his shaft and started coating it with Vaseline which allowed her to examine all the ridges, bumps, and veins along the shaft. It was hard now, as hard as steel and straight, missile shaped with no curve. The shaft maintained the same thickness throughout its length, the swollen member left a gap of several inches between her thumb and fingers, before it flared out into the black helmeted head. She ran her hand up to the head and thoroughly coated it with the lubricant before removing her hand and scooping up another dollop.

When it was completely lubricated, she paused, holding it upwards with one hand that she slid to the base and then laying her palm on his crotch as she tried to hold it up with just her finger and her thumb. Titus' big horse penis was longer than a foot. "Your thing is so BIG!" she blurted, staring down at it.

"That thing is a real man's cock, a thirteen-inch big black cock," he told her smugly. "I call it "The Titan". You're used to David's little boy penis."

"Titus please," she said, taking her eyes off his big black cock and looking him in the face angrily. "There's no need to disparage my husband just because he has a small peni... just because his penis isn't very big... I mean not as large as yours."

"Beth... please," whined David.

"Um, sorry honey, your little penis is just fine," she explained.

"Don't worry Lil' Davey," said Titus looking down at Beth's breasts. "You've nothing to worry about unless Beth here is one of them size queens."

"Size queens?" she asked, furrowing her brow as she began stroking the huge cock. "What's that?"

"A woman turned on by huge cocks," he said, meeting her eyes. He moved his gaze down to her breasts and she followed his stare down to her bosom. "Your nipples get hard." Beth watched with embarrassment as her already semi hard nipples swelled and grew to their full size under his penetrating gaze. Her nipples swelled and puffed out to their full inch length. She gulped and bent her elbows in forwards to cover her protruding nubs. "And your pussy gets soaked just at the sight of a big... thick... COCK," he finished. "It's the natural order of things for a female to get aroused at the sight of a real man's cock, a big... black... cock."

"You're full of shit," she told him, fully aware that her vagina was dripping.

"You should be safe then, bro," said Titus. "Nothing to worry about."

For some reason, that didn't reassure David very much. He couldn't see her vagina and most of her breasts were blocked by Titus' muscular thighs. Still, it was obvious Beth was shocked by the size of Titus' cock. Beth was holding the base of the huge black shaft and jerking him off with her right hand with slow deliberate strokes. David was grateful she'd thought to put gloves on. He wasn't sure he would be able to stand her touch knowing her skin had physically touched his half-brother's black penis. "Yeah, stroke that big black cock, baby," moaned Titus. David cringed. Titus was smirking, saying it more to irk Beth then out of seriousness.



"Damn this thing is big," said Beth. She switched hands and started stroking him with her left hand. "Aren't you close yet?"

"No baby, it's only been fifteen minutes." Titus laid back against the couch and spread his legs wider.

"No way, it's been fifteen minutes?" she asked in disbelief. She wasn't sure when she'd started and didn't wear a watch, so she couldn't check the time.

Titus picked up the phone beside him. It was aimed at her while he typed some buttons. He turned it around to show her the screen which displayed the stop watch feature. The running clock read 16:47. "If you can get it off in 30 minutes or less, you and Lil' Davey can have the rest of the pot."

"Shit!" said Beth, still not believing it had been over fifteen minutes. David could get erect, penetrate her, ejaculate, and be fast asleep in under ten minutes. She brought both her gloved hands up to his shaft and stated jerking him off as fast as she could at the thought of getting all their money back and then some. She felt a shiver course through her body when Titus groaned. It was for real this time. "Come on, come on," she whispered, staring at her hands gliding up and down his shaft in a blue-black blur. 21:57. Her arm strength was failing rapidly. "Come on. Come... cum. Cum for me. Cum for me, Titus!" 23:12.

"Oh, yeah baby, talk dirty to me."

"Beth!" pleaded David.

"Shut up! I'm trying to get our money back," she snapped at her husband. She looked at Titus. "And quit calling me baby, I'm not your baby, pig." 24:37.