The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo bitchy attitude ain't helping me cum."

Damn! She thought. "Sorry. Give me your cum. Come on, you know you want to cum." She released her right hand and shook it to work out a cramp. She was nearly exhausted. 26:08. She grabbed his shaft again, using the last of her arm strength to stroke it as fast as she could. "Damn, arms are getting tired."

"Use your mouth then, baby."

"Fuck you! No man's penis will ever pass these lips." Her arms were feeling weak. 27:15. "Come on."

"What do you want, baby?"

"I want you to cum, dammit." 28:32. "I want your cum. Whoa, it's swelling even thicker!"

"I'm close, baby."



Thank god, she thought. Beth sped up her arms, with the last of her strength. 29:10. "Cum for me." 29:21. "Give me your cum." 29:34. Damn, the head of his penis was expanding, turning harder, and growing even blacker.

"Here it comes, baby."

29:47. She was going to make it. Beth was grateful for the gloves. She didn't want any of this black man's spunk touching her skin when it dribbled out over her fingers. 29:52. "Cum already. I want this big black cock's cum," she growled. She glanced at the phone. It read 30:12. "Noooo!" she wailed just before her face was splattered with his seed.

"YESSSSS!" moaned Titus, thrusting his hips up, fucking her hands with his cock.

Beth closed her mouth just in time as another splatter of his seed hit her lips and chin. She bent his cock down away from her face, more of the black man's sperm splattering on her neck, chest, and breasts, coating her red lingerie with his semen. She wanted to scream, but kept her lips pressed together to keep his spunk out of her mouth. Beth released his cock which made things worse. Now it just bucked up and down, out of control, spewing sperm all over her. She climbed to her feet, a load splattering all over her stomach, getting in her navel as the diaphanous material covering her stomach rose up, another blast ruined her panty making it cling to her pubic hair.

Beth stepped back, several jets of sperm shooting after her, but falling short of her body and landing on the tops of her feet. Finally, his cock quit bobbing wildly and fell with a thud against his stomach and chest. Sperm dribbled from the swollen head, leaving a growing white puddle on Titus's hard black chest. The thing lost its swollen look and began to shrink.

Beth turned towards her husband as if begging him to help her. "My god," gasped David, aghast at the sight of his wife coated in Titus' sperm. She looked horrified and seemed to be pleading with her eyes for him for help but wouldn't open her mouth afraid some of his sperm might pass her lips. "I'll get some towels." David sprang to his feet, Beth's eyes falling to the small tent under his pants. She just shook her head and ran for the stairs.

"I'll take the towels," said Titus, climbing to his feet.

David went to the kitchen and returned with some paper towels. He stared in horror at the giant black man, standing nude in front of him as he handed Titus the towels. He'd hoped never to see that oversize penis again or his half-brother for that matter. Titus' black cock was sticking straight out before him, still dripping sperm onto David's carpet. Even as Titus was wiping the semen off his chest, the huge black cock was pulsing and shrinking. It bent downwards and finally quit dripping sperm. By the time Titus had cleaned himself off, his cock was a fat ten-inch tube dangling between his huge muscular thighs. His mind pictured the black Jamiacan's fat tube dangling as he walked down the beach 27 years ago. His mind quickly returned to the present and Titus' thing cumming all over his wife. "How could you do that to me?" he said, voice shaking as he spoke.

"Come on Davey, brothers should share things, right?"

"Stay away from my wife Titus," he said, voice a little stronger. "I mean it."

Titus smirked in amusement. He crossed his huge arms across his even huger chest, making him even more intimidating. "Or what?" he asked.

David stared up at his giant half-brother and felt his knees shake. The words came to his mind unbidden and he blurted them out before he could stop himself. Words he'd said to his brother many times when they were kids. "Or I'll tell mom." Titus looked surprised for a second then started laughing, his mirth turning into bellows of amusement deep within his chest. David's cheeks turned red and he raced for the stairs to check on his wife.

**********

Beth's nostrils were filled with the scent of semen. She wanted to breathe through her mouth, but her lips were still slick with the black man's sperm. Large globs of it were starting to slide down her body, covering even more of her skin with that... nigger's... viscous spunk. She stripped off the ruined lingerie and dropped it in the bathroom's waste basket. It was kind of a shame she thought, wondering how much David had paid for it. Sexist garbage, but it had also felt somewhat liberating wearing something so sexy and the reactions of both men seeing her in it.

Beth turned on the water in the shower and got in the tub before it had even warmed up closing the door behind her. The cold water shocked her a bit and she stepped out of the spray, grabbing a cold damp used washcloth to wipe her lips off, breathing deeply when her mouth felt clean. Beth grabbed her body wash and didn't even bother pouring it in her palm. She just turned the bottle upside down and squirted it all over her chest and breasts, the thick black plastic bottle reminding her of Titus' big black cock, just not as hard or hot or vibrant with life. The water had heated, and she turned around stepping up into it. The body lotion was clear and white and almost indistinguishable with the sperm all over her body. She raised her face to the water and let the shower rinse her face off even as the spray was removing all the lotion from her body, while leaving large globs of sperm clinging to her skin.

Beth turned her back to the spray and ran her hands down to her belly and chest. She scooped up the large clumps on her body and ran it all over her skin. Both hands came up to her breasts scooping up more of the thick "lotion" rubbing it into her breast flesh. She got an intense shock when her hands rubbed her still hard nipples. They'd never felt so alive or sensitive before and she mewled with pleasure, even pinching them, and sucking he lower lip into her mouth to keep from moaning. Her left hand pinched its nipple hard as her right hand slid back down her belly, finding more clumps of lotion under her navel. She pushed her hand through her wisps of brown pubic hair, two fingers pushing inside her needy pussy.

It took just a few wiggles of her fingers for her to have her own orgasm and it was a big one. She cried out as her wiggling fingers prolonged the orgasm. Beth was gasping from the intensity of the orgasm as she slowly opened her eyes, a lazy smile forming on her lips. That had been her best orgasm in years, maybe ever. She looked down her body. There were white strings all over her body. She pulled her fingers off her nipple. One of the strings ran from her index finger to the tip of her nipple. She crinkled her nose in disgust realizing she'd just body washed herself with the black man's semen.

"B... Beth, are you alright?"

Beth froze and turned. David's form was in the bathroom doorway. The shower door was clear. Had he seen her playing with herself? "No, you jerk. I'm covered in that NIGGER'S SEED!"

"Shhhhh! Not so loud he'll hear."

"Fuck him."

David cringed, picturing the three white seniors rolling around on the football field doubled over in pain. Blood spewing from one's broken nose. They'd called the fifteen-year-old Titus a nigger too. The students watching the fight cheered Titus as the three eighteen-year-olds were disliked bullies. Everyone had cheered, but David. He'd been routing for the bullies. "I'll be in bed," he told her.

Beth ripped the strand of wet sperm of her nipple and flicked it to the bottom of the tub. She looked further down her body. It was all over her belly and mixed into her pubic hair and worse of all. The hand that had just fingered herself to orgasm was covered in it. "YECH!" she spat, feeling sick. Beth quickly turned her body back into the spray of water. This time, she poured body wash onto the wash cloth and used it to clean her body. It took almost as long to get his spunk off her body as it had to make him cum in the first place. She finished and dried herself off, covering her body with a towel. The bedroom was dark, David already in bed.

Beth normally slept in pajamas, but she felt too exhausted to even dress in them. She dropped the towel wrapped around her body and climbed into bed beside her husband. She laid on her back, staring at the ceiling. She could faintly hear porn sounds coming from the guest room. Titus grunting. Was he really playing with himself again after she'd just jerked him off? She couldn't believe it and almost got up to go peek in on him then decided against it.

Beth turned on her side, tossing and turning for an hour, unable to sleep. She'd heard Titus cum a half hour ago, and he'd finally shut off the porn. She wanted the porn out of her house. She wanted the black man and his big black cock out of her house. She wanted a cock in her body right now. The orgasm in the shower had been one of the best in her life yet she was still horny. Really horny! Beth turned towards her husband. He was on his back too. Her hand slid across the bed to his hip and across to his crotch. His entire scrotum fit in her hand, penis and balls. She picked his penis up with two fingers and began fondling it, tugging it out to make it hard for her. Instead, his penis seemed to shrink into his scrotum. She wouldn't be getting any tonight. David let out a soft snore that sounded distinctly fake to her. Frustrated, she flipped around to her side, facing away from her husband. It took her three hours to fall asleep.