The Unwilling Obedient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she straightened up to head for the door, Sue caught hold of her from behind and held her right arm behind her back with her left hand, and put her right arm around her neck. Mary dropped the briefcase and reached up with her left hand to try to pull Sue's arm from around her neck. She could make the slightest impression on Sue's hold.

"Don't waste your time, if there were two of you I'd still take you both down with ease."

Mary tied again to struggled free as Sue forced her onto her knees, then flat out face down on the floor. Mary's left arm was still free, she was stunned at the ease with which Sue had taken her down, but she tried to fight back by pushing herself up off the floor. She couldn't move an inch, she was staggered that such a petite woman could have such strength.

Sue flipped her over and pinned both of Mary's arms above her head with her left arm. She pushed her right thigh between Mary's legs to pin the lower half of her body down and she lay along the Mary's right flank.

"Stop it, what are you doing, stop it."

Sue was in complete control and didn't feel the need to reply. Her pussy felt hot with depraved lust at what she was going to do to Mary. Her right hand was free, just as she had planned, so she started to undo the buttons on Mary's skirt, she did this slowly, one at a time, starting at the hem.

"No, no don't you dare, no, stop it... No please, please don't, no you can't do this to me," Mary was getting desperate, "if you stop now I won't tell anyone, honestly, I won't report it, please stop."

Sue had undone four of the six buttons on Mary's skirt and the stocking top and suspender clip on Mary's left leg had become exposed. Sue's pussy clenched, she had fantasised about this very moment so often, but this was very real, she felt euphoric at the sense of power and control. Mary tried to struggle again but it was useless, she was completely pinned down and at Sue's mercy. Sue undid the fifth button and slipped her hand inside Mary's skirt.

"God no, no, don't, no. You can't, you mustn't, stop, I won't tell, please stop."

Sue looked Mary in the eyes, and caressed the flesh at the top of her thigh, above her stocking welt; it felt warm and soft to the touch. She took the suspender strap between her thumb and fingers and gradually followed it up until her hand was level with Mary's pussy. Her eyes never left Mary's as she slowly and deliberately carried out her carefully planned sexual assault.

"No please Sue, please don't do this. I know, it's a joke isn't it, you're going to let me go now aren't you? Please let me go, please."

The backs of Sue's fingers were now just millimetres from Mary's panty gusset, she could feel the warmth radiating from her pussy.

"Oh God no, no, this can't be happening, it can't be happening."

Sue lightly pressed the back of her fingers into the beautiful little mound made by Mary's cunt lips. She was surprised to find that Mary's panty gusset was damp. Mary started to cry and plead with Sue again, Sue slipped her fingers into the leg of Mary's panties, through a tangle of hair and into the wet valley between her labia.

She stroked Mary's cunt lips with her fingers and used her thumb to circle her clitoris. Mary was in anguish, she desperately didn't want this to happen, but her pussy was beginning to betray her. She turned her tear streaked face away from Sue and tried to close her legs, but Sue just forced three fingers inside her vagina.

"I don't want this, I don't want this, you mustn't, stop... you mustn't stop, ohhh! No, no, I don't want you to do this to me, I donnn't, ohhhh Goddd! No please, please, ohhh! Oh! Pleassseee."

Sue had begun to sweep her fingers around Mary's vagina, and little by little, despite Mary's resistance, she was arousing her. Mary kept her face turned away from Sue as her involuntary arousal grew, she didn't want Sue to have the satisfaction of seeing pleasure begin to chase anguish from her face. But it was obvious that there had been a change in Mary's state of arousal, her body went limp and her token resistance all but disappeared. Sue probed for her g-spot and found it, Mary's cunt spasmed and she let out a loud gasp.

"Ohhh! Fffuccckkk, no please, whattt are you doinnnng to mmme? No, nnno donnnn'tt."

Mary's husband had never looked for her g-spot never mind found it.

"So where's the little straight bitch who could never contemplate the touch of a woman? Where has she gone?" teased Sue.

"I donnn'ttt wannnt this."

Conflicting emotions fought for the control of Mary's mind, she tried to cling on to her refusal to participate in her sexual subjugation at the hands of Sue, but she was slowly being overwhelmed by the erotic sensations that had taken possession of her treacherous cunt.

Sue's fingers teased Mary rapidly to the brink of an orgasm, then she suddenly withdrew them, and raised her tight leather skirt just enough to sit astride Mary's waist, pinning her arms to the floor beside her head. Mary's suddenly deprived cunt was clenching and crying out for contact from Sue's fingers. Sue could see the deep arousal in her eyes and she decided to torment her even more.

"You're loving this now aren't you? You want me to fuck you I can tell, well I'm going to make you beg for it bitch."

"Please no, let me go now, please I want to go home."

"You're going nowhere and I'm tired of your bleating."

Sue turned Mary over to lie on her front, as she did so, Mary made a half hearted bid to escape, not because she wanted to, but because she thought she should. She almost got onto her knees, but Sue twisted her right arm behind her back with ease and forced her face into the floor. Sitting astride the small of Mary's back, Sue reached underneath a sofa cushion for a ball gag, some bondage rope and a collar and chain. She strapped the gag in place then easily tied a prone and defeated Mary's wrists behind her back.

"I'll remove the gag when you start to cooperate, get up bitch."

Mary half got up and was half pulled up. Sue attached the collar and chain, then used it to lead her slowly out into the hallway, and upstairs into the fitness room in a ritualistic procession.

Mary felt as though she was being led to her doom. She was further alarmed when she entered the room and saw a large strap on cock on the weights bench, it took her several seconds to realise the implications.

Sue made her stand and watch her remove her shirt and bra. Then she removed her tight leather skirt, and stepped out of it, before peeling off her lacy black panties. Mary felt a slight twitch in her still quivering pussy at the sight of Sue's muscular but still shapely feminine body, clad in just stockings, a suspender belt and very high heeled stilettos. Sue's firm breast swayed slightly with her movements. The twitch became a warm arousing sensation, Mary tried to make it go away but she couldn't.

Sue fitted the strap on cock while she admired a throughly humbled, but very sexy looking Mary, with her skirt still unbuttoned showing a gorgeous stocking clad left leg, and the promise of firm breasts beneath her disheveled blouse. She undid the last button at the waistband of Mary's skirt, removed it and tossed it away. Then she turned Mary around and untied her wrists, so that she could remove her blouse and bra. As she tossed the blouse away Mary made an attempt to escape, she managed to get as far as the doorway before she stopped. Sue hadn't even bothered to chase her.

"Where did you think you were going in your underwear and a ball gag between your teeth? Come back here now."

Mary wailed in submission as she obeyed Sue's command. Sue held her from behind facing a full length mirror. The large false cock pressed into the cleavage between Mary's buttocks.

"I'm going to fuck you with this, and you're going to come like an obedient little bitch, do you understand."

Mary could only nod and emit a muffled noise.

Sue retied her wrists and removed her panties, then she led her over to the weights bench, forced her down on her knees and bent her over. She removed Mary's bra and her breasts spilled out of their confinement onto the padded surface of the bench. Sue pulled her legs apart and attached a leg spreader bar to her ankles. Her pussy craved attention as she looked at Mary's beautiful exposed pink labia and cunt hole. She gelled the cock and knelt down behind Mary who's eyes were filled with tears.

"Stop crying bitch and prepare to take my cock, you'll learn to love a woman with a cock by the time we're done, straight girl."

Sue slid the large phallus into Mary's cunt, it stretched her wide open like she'd never been stretched before, the cock completely filled her as Sue sank it in up to the hilt. Sue left the phallus buried deep inside, and stayed completely still, so that she could tease and tantalise Mary. Mary kept repeating the words, "I don't want this," silently to herself like a mantra, but her pussy had other ideas, it felt very aroused and it was going to enjoy itself despite Mary's reluctance.

"I'm going to force you to come straight bitch, you'll have no choice, I'm going to take you against your will, there's nothing you can do about it, except of course it's not exactly against your will is it? Anyone hearing you sound off about your disgust at women making love to each other would know instantly that you were gagging for pussy. And when you come, you'll no longer be a straight girl, you'll be my lesbian bitch. Let's just see how fast and hard a woman can make you come."

Sue's words destroyed Mary's attempt to control her own mind; the only thing left that she could control. She squeezed Mary's nipples until they became hard, that took her half way to an orgasm. Then she reached her right hand around Mary's hips and roughly fingered her clitoris, with her left hand she pinned Mary's head to the bench.

Mary let out a strangled cry and tried to move her cunt to slowly ride the cock. Sue was overwhelmed with a frenzied erotic thrill as she watched Mary effectively beg her to fuck her. Mary breathed a deep muffled groan of pleasure as Sue started slowly to shaft her. She gradually increased the speed of her thrusting until she was hammering into Mary, and then it happened, the thing Mary had dreaded and her pussy had craved.

Mary's mind and body were subsumed by a staggeringly erotic, kinky explosion of an orgasm that sent wave after wave of pleasure through her pussy, and made her toes curl inside her high heeled shoes; she'd been taken by a woman. A breathless, victorious Sue stopped pressing Mary's face into the bench, removed the ball gag and withdrew the strap on.

"It's not over yet bitch but you're mine now and you will obey me at all times, do you understand?"

Sue grabbed Mary's hair and pulled her face close to hers.

"I said do you understand?"

"Yes, please can I go now?"

"No, you're going to pleasure me now, you're going to experience the delights of eating cunt."

"Oh no, no, that's disgusting, I won't do it, I won't."

"You have no choice."

Sue pulled Mary up from the bench and laid her on her back on the floor. Mary's wrists were still bound behind her back and the leg spreader was still attached to her ankles. Sue stood over her and touched herself while she gazed at Mary, lying bound on the floor in just her stockings, heels and suspenders. She felt a surge of arousal as she savoured the thought of having turned her fantasy into reality, knowing that her chosen victim would be hers to use however she wanted.

Sue got down, knelt on Mary's shoulders and pushed her wet pussy into Mary's face. Mary pursed her lips in an attempt to avoid eating Sue's pussy. Sue slapped her hard across her left cheek, Mary was shocked and tears filled her eyes but she opened her mouth and allowed Sue to cover it with her cunt.

"Kiss me bitch."

Mary kissed Sue's pussy lips, lightly at first then with more pressure.

"Lick me, in between the lips, lick me," said a highly aroused Sue.

"That's it bitch, keep doing that."

Mary was surprised, for years she'd considered oral sex to be disgusting, but the sweet musky smell of Sue's cunt was a revelation. When she kissed and licked her, there was an underlying rawness mixed with sweet, salty cunt juice. It aroused Mary so much that she felt as though she'd had a mini orgasm.

Sue pressed her hole over Mary's mouth and told her to, shove her tongue inside her.

Mary did so with relish, Sue felt the warm tongue probing her and it aroused her even more. She rubbed her clitoris and threw her head back for the duration of a long hard orgasm, Mary's face was soaked in her come juices.

Sue laid on the floor recovering from her intense orgasm. It was the culmination of her dirty fantasies, she'd forced a woman to come and then fucked her face, but she didn't want to let Mary go yet, it was only two o'clock.

"You must let me go now, you've had your way with me and I promise not to tell anyone."

"You're my bitch and you'll go when I say."

Sue removed the leg spreader, refitted the ball gag, bound Mary's knees and ankles, and lifted her onto her right shoulder with considerable ease. Then she carried Mary out of the fitness room and into her bedroom, where she thrust her onto the bed, "Lie there an await my pleasure bitch."

Sue went back into the fitness room and put on her discarded clothes, then she went downstairs and poured herself a glass of wine, which she sat and enjoyed before falling asleep for what she expected to be a short nap. Ninety minutes later she awoke, the emotional energy that she had used over the past few days, in planning and carrying out her domination of and forced sex with Mary, had made her more tired than she had realised. She hurried upstairs as fast as her heels and tight leather skirt would allow only to find Mary, still bound and gagged, asleep on her bed.

"Wake up bitch, wake up."

Sue removed the gag.

"Oh, oh God, what time is it?"

"It's time for more submissive sex."

Mary looked at the bedside clock.

"Oh God, three forty five, I told Alan that I'd pick him up from the station at five. You must let me go please, he'll worry about me."

"You're going nowhere, where's your mobile phone?"

"In my handbag."

Sue went to fetch the phone.

"He'll still be at work, here we are, 'Alan work,' I'm going to ring him now, and you're going to tell him you're a bit tied up this afternoon," she chuckled, "so he'll have to get a taxi and you'll be late home."

"No. No don't I..."

Sue had pressed 'call.'

"Hello, Alan Mason."

"Oh, er hello darling, it's me, listen we've got a bit of a rush on with a last minute job, can you get a taxi and I'll be home later?"

"Oh God, that's a pain, I suppose so."

"Thanks darling, I'll see you later then, bye."

Sue ended the call before he could reply.

"Good, now you're at my mercy for the next couple of hours."

Sue opened the drawer of a bedside table and took out a large vibrator.

"What are you going to do? No don't use that on me."

Mary had never seen a vibrator close up let alone used one. As the words came out of her mouth, her increasingly wet pussy betrayed her again. Her head said no and her pussy said yes, it was no contest. Sue untied her knees and ankles then refitted the leg spreader.

"Don't hurt me with it, it looks very big."

"Eight inches of heaven and it's going inside you."

Sue pulled up a chair next to the bed, switched on the vibrator, and started to probe with it around the entrance to Mary's hole. With her wrists still bound behind her back and her legs spread, there was nothing Mary could do to stop Sue from fucking her with the sex toy. Sue played it over her clitoris for a moment the she turned it up and eased it into Mary's cunt.

Mary squealed with surprise at the unbounded pleasure of the strong vibrations. Within twenty seconds it had her completely under its orgasmic influence. She was blown away by the sensations it produced and started to moan and groan loudly. Sue fucked her slowly with the throbbing beast and it drove Mary wild.

"Godddd, ohhh ffffuccckk, ahh, shitttt, oh fffucckk mmme, donn'tt stttoppp, fffuccckkk mmme, ahh," Mary went on in this vein for several minutes before arching her back, thrusting her cunt skywards and bellowing out a long gripping orgasm.

When it had subsided, Sue withdrew the false cock, turned it off and told Mary to lick it clean.

"No, you can't make me do that, you can't."

"Oh fuck, this gets so boring, you're my bitch and you will do exactly what I say, without hesitation, now lick your cunt juices off this cock or I'll force it into your mouth."

Mary did as she was told, and found it to be a much more pleasant experience than she had expected. When she had finished, she watched Sue switch the vibrator on, and plunge it into her own hole until she came again, then she made Mary lick it clean again.

Sue wanted a big finish and she wanted to intimidate Mary even more, she wanted to be rough with her before letting her go home humiliated and obedient. An idea came to her on the spur of the moment. She untied Mary and led her back into the fitness room and made her dress in her discarded clothes.

Standing there in her pencil skirt, stockings and heels with a red mark on her left cheek, Sue thought that Mary looked so vulnerable, and so fuckable at the same time. It occurred to her though, that she couldn't send her home to her husband with the red mark on her cheek so she took her back into her bedroom and spent several minutes applying makeup to conceal the evidence.

The short break was enough for both women to ready to come again. Sue removed her leather skirt and fitted the strap on, before pulling on a pair of tight leather trousers. The cock made a taut bulge in the front of the pants. Mary's eyes also bulged at the sight of it, yet again, her head said no and her pussy said yes; Sue mocked her.

"So little Miss prissy, what are your thoughts now on women having sex with each other?"

Mary wanted to say it was disgusting, but that would have been untrue.

"You were wrong to do it to me, I didn't consent."

"I asked if you liked it bitch, did you like it?"

"No, and I'll never let you take me again."

Mary didn't know why she had just said that, she knew she was goading Sue and she'd learned how dangerous that could be.

"I'll take you whenever I want bitch, in fact I'll take you now."

"No," said a defiant Mary as she rushed at Sue.

Sue blocked her attack with ease, and slapped hard her across her right cheek and knocked her to the floor. Then she lifted a wobbly Mary to her her feet, and dragged her out of the fitness room, her heels leaving two lines in the carpet.

Mary's pussy was tingling again already. At the top of the stairs, Sue grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her groggily down the steps. When she got Mary to the bottom of the stairs, she twisted her left arm behind her back and, still holding her hair, forced her into the lounge. She spun Mary around next to the sofa then released her, Mary kicked out and caught Sue's shin, Sue got angry and picked her up like a doll and threw her onto the sofa.

A dazed Mary laid back on the sofa with her knees in the air, her skirt hem had fallen along her thighs revealing the tops of her seemed stockings and her suspenders. Sue lust spilled over, she climbed on top of her and undid four of the buttons on her skirt so that she could force her legs apart and her skirt up to her hips. With one hand pressing down on Sue's face, she used the other to undo her fly; the strap on cock sprang menacingly from her tight leather trousers.

The sight of the cock bursting forth made Mary's pussy clench and spasm. She wanted it inside her cunt, her reluctance had been swept away, she felt a surge of elation in her chest as she opened her legs even wider, and submitted to being fucked again by a dominating woman. She knew that her husband would never be able to fully satisfy her lustful desires again after this.