The Unwilling Obedient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yes, yes please, fuck me, please fuck me now and make me come. I only ever want it like this, I want to be forced, taken by you whenever you decide to reward me with a good fucking. I want to be your bitch, your submissive, I want you to dominate me always, please do it to me now, please fuck me, please."

Sue gripped the front of Mary's panties in her strong fingers and ripped them off, then she forced the cock inside Mary's wet cunt and fucked her vigorously to a massive orgasm, during which Sue held her down, pulled her hair, thrust into her and finally pinned her arms beside her head until it was over. It was Mary's best and loudest orgasm yet, and that was saying something.

In the aftermath of their rough physical sex, Mary admitted that she had always been curious about sex with a woman, and her pronouncements in the office about lesbians had really been a means of convincing herself otherwise. She even admitted that she had watched the whole of the lipstick lesbian episode on tv, and had been so aroused that she had needed to change her panties.

"I only want to please you from now on. I'll do anything you say, anything, I'll dress up for you, I'll try to fight you off as you tie me up and take your pleasure, I'll submit to you whenever you command me to do so, even at work, especially at work, I want you to force me over a desk and fuck me in the office after hours, I want to be used and abused by you."

"And who will you be wearing stockings for in future?"

"You mistress."

"Well, there's no time like the present to test whether you mean what you say."

Sue removed her tight leather trousers and the strap on, she sat on a dining table chair, spread her legs wide and enjoyed the best cunniligus she ever had, and that included her husband, four other men before she had been married, and her female fitness instructor. Afterwards she dressed again in her tight leather skirt and made Mary kneel at her feet.

"I told you that you'd beg for it eventually. You were unwilling, but you've learned obedience, so you can go home now, but I will hold you to what you have just said. Go and await my further instructions and be ready to please me whenever I so desire."

"Yes mistress."