The Unwilling Swinger

Story Info
Religious vs. Human Lust.
5.6k words
3.04
11.3k
16
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never in my worst nightmare did I ever imagine I would be sitting in a motel room watching my wife taking part in a threesome with our best friends. It is totally out of character for all four of us, or so I thought. They keep asking me to join them, but I just can't do it. What really hurts is that they have been doing it for two years without me suspecting a thing. I still can't believe it. Yet five feet from my eyes, Kevin's cock is completely buried in my wife's pussy, and Lisa is sucking her left nipple. Yes, I have a hard-on, a very painful hard-on. I'm very aroused by what I am witnessing. I'm stroking my meat, and my seed is ready to fly. Kevin says I should screw his wife. Lisa wants me inside her, but I can't do it. Even with Mona encouraging me, I can't fuck Lisa. It's adultery, and that's a sin.

My family was very religious. I don't think any of us ever missing church once when I was growing up. We said grace before every meal and our prayers before going to bed at night. Some people might say we were fanatics, but that's how things were done in my family. You probably think we were straight laced, but we knew how to have fun. Pa had a beer or two occasionally. Ma was active on the church social committee. We danced and played games. We traveled some during summer vacations. These are things most families do.

There were some things we didn't do. Cussing was forbidden. Lying earned a taste of a bar of soap. Inappropriate touching resulted in a spanking. It can be very painful for a fourteen-year-old boy to have two very beautiful big-titted teenage sisters. Honesty and respect are things all parents teach their children. We hugged a lot.

Mona and I met in our sophomore year of high school in biology class. (Stop snickering.) We liked each other immediately. We started dating right away. Within three weeks we knew we'd be married someday. We never talked about marriage; it was something we understood would happen. By the time we graduated, our friends referred to us as Mr. and Mrs. However, not once did we have sex. We were your ideal, wholesome, all-American teenagers. One could get sick on our wholesomeness.

We went away to separate colleges. I was a secondary education major, and she studied marketing. I wanted to teach high school biology, so I took a lot of biology courses in addition to ones on education and learning. I had a heavy load of classes, so my social life suffered.

When we came home for Christmas during our freshman year, we naturally spent as much time together as possible. The first time I went to her house, I sensed something was amiss. Mona seemed to hesitate ever so slightly before dashing onto my arms. Her kisses were firm, not gentle like they had been before. Her hugs were much stronger. There was a hint of desperation in her voice. After a few minutes, she calmed down, but she was still more affectionate than I could remember. Her parents were out shopping leaving us alone. We curled up on the sofa, and I put my arm around her. She put her head on my shoulder and her left hand against my chest. "I've missed you so much," she whispered. "Actually I've been afraid."

"There is nothing to be afraid of," I told her.

"I've been afraid some pretty coed would steal you away from me," she said. I laughed. "Jason, I'm serious. There are all the picture layouts and stories in the magazines about promiscuity in colleges. They always have the most beautiful girls with killer bodies in them."

"Only one coed could steal my heart, and that's you."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do. As I recall, those articles also have a lot of horny studs in them. I've never been the least bit concerned about you dumping me for one." She smiled. Slowly she lowered her left hand down to my lap. Her had rested on my crotch. "What are you doing?"

"Jason, I want to do it with you," she whispered. "I know you want to wait until we're married, but I can't. I need to feel you inside me. I have to know you love me."

"You know I've loved you since the day we met."

"I know that intellectually, but I need some proof. I want to give myself to you and have you take me. Please."

I had a tough decision to make. I had principles that I had learned as a child to live up to, and I had the most important person in my life begging me to give them up, or at least bend them a bit. Even though we weren't legally married, we were bound to each other emotionally. The idea of being naked with her didn't bother me. We had spent a lot of time the previous summer on the lake in my parent's boat. She had worn the skimpiest bikini imaginable. She should talk about killer bodies. Her bottom was round and tight; her tits were huge; her tummy was flat and firm; her legs belonged on a ballerina. Her hand on my dick was very persuasive. It wasn't just resting there; it was stroking my manhood which was responding appropriately. The longer I thought, the more persistent she became.

My breathing was becoming slow and deep. I looked into her eyes. She seemed very pleased with my reaction to her hand. How did she know how I'd respond to her ministrations? We had never touched each other below the waist before, yet she appeared to be experienced at fondling a man's equipment. My breathing turned to panting. Frantically, I unbuckled my belt and opened my fly. Mona extracted my aching member from the confines of my shorts. Her warm hand around my stiff prick felt wonderful. She pumped my shaft vigorously. My groin muscles tightened. Her eyes focused intently on my cock as my panting rate increased. Suddenly my body was rigid. My eyes closed. Somewhere in my loins a set of muscles contracted spasmodically. "OH! OH!" I screamed with each contraction. I was lost in a haze, but I felt her mouth encircle the head of my dick as my sperm raced through my shaft in huge sticky globs. Six, seven, eight times my hips jerked before I was able to relax. When I opened my eyes, her face was directly in front of mine. It looked like she had something in her mouth she was trying not to swallow. She put her lips on mine, and I kissed her back. Her hand on my jaw tugged downward. I parted my lips, and she parted her simultaneously. A warm sticky fluid flowed from her mouth into mine. When all of it was in my mouth, I had to swallow to keep from gagging on it. "What was that?" I asked.

"That was your cum," she said. "I love the taste. What do you think of it?"

"I guess it's all right," I said. "I've never had anything like it before."

"Most guys haven't. How do you feel now?"

"Very relaxed. I don't think I've ever been this relaxed."

"Don't tell me that was your first orgasm."

"Is that what that was?"

"Oh, my goodness. I got your cherry. I'm so happy!" she squealed. Mona stood up and took my hand in hers. "Come on. Pull your pants up and let's go to my room." Meekly I followed her down the hall.

Mona whipped her dress off in one smooth motion. Wearing no underwear, she stood before me in all her naked glory. My dick immediately began to stiffen. I can't explain why I was getting another hardon so soon. Even though I had spent a lot of the summer with her when she was wearing her skimpy bikini, the sight of her total nudity got to me. Her large firm beasts beckoned my hands. Her nipples stood up a quarter inch. Her bald pussy lips pouted invitingly.

Nervously I sat on the edge of the bed and removed my shoes and socks. "What's the matter?" she said. "Haven't you seen a naked girl before? Remember when we studied human anatomy in biology class?"

"Yeah," I said. "It was all the stuff on the inside."

"I want to study the outside of your body." I was completely undressed by this time. She pushed me onto my back and straddled my legs. The touch of her lips on my nipples made me gasp. "I think the skin is my favorite organ," she said as she continued to kiss my chest. "I love the way it responds to various stimuli." My nipples stood up like a pair of.22 caliber bullets. "It tells us about our environment...." Her lips moved up to my neck. "...Whether it's cold or hot. Pain warns us of danger. We know about how others like us by the way they touch us." I'd say she definitely liked me. She kissed my chin from ear to ear before placing her mouth on mine. I put my arms around her, and she laid her head on my chest. "I feel so safe when you hold me like this. Jason, do you really love me?"

"Of course I do. That's such a silly question."

"Will you always love me, no matter what?"

"I can't think of any reason not to."

"Before we go any further, I have to tell you something. I'm not a virgin. I've been with other guys." My heart skipped a beat. I didn't say anything. After a minute of my silence, she said, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I don't think I sounded very convincing.

"Are you sure?"

"That's not the sort of thing one expects to hear from his future wife."

"I suppose not. Don't you want to know who got my cherry?"

"It doesn't matter. The deed is done. You can't get it back. I guess most people sleep around a bit before getting married. We really aren't engaged. All this time we've assumed we will be getting married."

"What do you mean? Don't you want me anymore?"

"Of course I do. I've never proposed. Mona, will you marry me?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "Yes! A thousand million gazillion times yes!" Our lips met briefly. She put her head back down. After a short chuckle, she said, "Someday we will have grandchildren, and they'll ask us how we became engaged. How are we going to explain it? 'First I gave your grandpa a blowjob, then I took him to bed, he proposed, and then I deflowered him.'"

"Do you think they will believe it?"

"I hope so." Her breasts were warm against my ribs. I kissed her hair while her hand caressed my prick, which grew quickly to full size. "You're bigger than the others."

"Is that good?"

"It's very good."

She kissed my chest again, then sat up with the tip of my cock just touching her slit. Leaning over, she put a nipple in my mouth. Instinctively I sucked gently on it. My inhibitions about sleeping with her evaporated as she placed her other tit in front of me. My suction increased, and she cooed her approval. I felt something damp on the head of my dick, but I ignored it. Her slit moved up and down the length of my cock. I looked down and saw her pussy lips were puffy. Vaguely I remembered reading something about a woman's labia did that when she's aroused. At that point I didn't care. I was about to get my first piece of pussy, and it was attached to the girl I loved. The sight of our genitals against each other made me even harder. My breathing slowed as did hers. My meat glistened with her juices.

She lifted herself up on her knees and took my eight inches in hand. Slowly her lowered herself until the head was touching the entrance to her pussy. I watched my glans disappear inside her. She placed both hands on my chest and continued to take more of me into her. I propped my feet up for leverage to thrust into her. "Not yet," she whispered. "I have to get used to you first. You're both longer and thicker than average." A minute passed before her pussy completely encased my cock. A contented sigh escaped from her lips. "That feels so good." I had to agree. I had never experienced a hot wet pussy wrapped around my dick before. She was tight, but I didn't feel like I was being strangled. Rather it was a firm grip that molded itself to the contours of my cock.

She began rocking back and forth causing the friction between our organs to intensify the sensations that could only be described as heavenly. More of her juices flowed making movement easier. Her breathing became deeper and sharper. After a couple minutes of rocking, she let out a shriek and collapsed against my chest. Her pussy briefly squeezed me even harder than when she first put me inside her. She lay panting for a couple minutes. "I hope I'm not hurting you," I said.

"That was anything but painful. Okay, you go ahead. Go slowly first." I moved my shaft carefully in and out of her an inch. "Mmmm, that's wonderful. Give me a little more." I lengthened my strokes. I had never felt anything so delightful in my life The head of my cock tingled. Automatically, I stepped up my pace as my thrusts became longer. My breathing rate increased. Soon I was withdrawing almost my entire length before slamming back into her. Her breathing rate matched mine. She raised up enough to give me a clear view of her breasts. The nipples puckered up. I ran my palms over them as I kneaded her boobs. My focus became centered on my dick. I felt my loins begin to tighten. Faster, harder, I pounded into her slippery cunt. Her love muscles tightened their grip on me intensifying the friction on my glans. Nothing but the rod between my legs existed. I thought I heard her screaming, but the sound was too dim to be certain. My hips locked in an upthrust. I, too, screamed as my seed blasted through my shaft into her womb. Again and again my loins contracted shooting more of my sperm into her. Finally we both collapsed in total exhaustion fighting for each breath.

Mona and I spent the rest of Christmas vacation making love. I was astounded by the range of her sexual knowledge. In just a few days, we went from straight fucking to oral sex to butt fucking. The last was something I had considered perverted, but after feeling the tightness of her anal sphincter, I became an instant convert. After the first time, I had to have her ass at least once a day. Positions? I couldn't begin to count them, let alone name them.

The New Year came all too soon, and it was time to head back to school. Her flight was an hour before mine, so I walked her to her gate. After she checked in, we found seats in the waiting area. She put her head on my shoulder, and I put my arm around her. "What are you doing for spring break?" she asked softly.

"I promised Dad I'd help him put a new roof on our house," I said. "What about you?"

"My roommate wants me to go to Florida with her. I was hoping I could go with you."

"It's sounds great, but I did make a promise. Maybe we could go somewhere next summer when we'd have more time."

"I have to get a job then. My tuition is higher than we expected."

"What kind of job?"

She looked at me with a mischievous grin. "I was thinking of being a prostitute." My shock must have registered on my face. "I'm kidding. Although it would be fun. And the money would be pretty good. I hear most of the customers are older men. I could learn a bunch of new things and teach them to you."

"And you could be arrested, and you could catch a bunch of diseases."

"I know all that. I was just teasing. You don't have to get so moralistic. I'll probably work in a restaurant. My roommate did it last summer, and she made pretty good tips."

"Why don't you come home for spring break? That way we could see each other in the evenings, and you could save some money." The first boarding announcement was made. We stood up. I put my arm around her and hugged her tightly. "I'll miss you."

"I love you, Jason. You don't have to be a hermit on my account. You can go out with other girls. It's okay. Have some fun once in a while."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. Sleep with some of them. Then you can teach me some new tricks. I've got to go." She gave me a quick kiss and dashed off to the jetway before I could respond.

With a heavy heart, I turned and went to my flight.

I did as Mona suggested and went out with other girls during the spring semester and slept with a couple of them. I found myself fantasizing they were her so much I even called them by her name. I didn't get any second dates.

If you are wondering how I got acquainted with Kevin and Lisa, he was my college roommate. They were also engaged all through their college years. They spent alternate weekends in each other's dorm rooms. One week she was in his and my room; the next they were in hers. Many a Saturday afternoon, I would return from the library and find them fucking. The first time they almost jumped out of their skins. Afterward they ignored me.

They got married right after college, as did Mona and me. He was my best man, and I was his. After graduation we all found jobs in the same city. This was two years ago. Lisa and Mona soon became best friends, and we all spent a lot of time together.

This may sound strange, but teaching at the high school level involves a lot of night work. Almost every subject has a related club. In addition to teaching biology, I am also the faculty advisor to the biology club. It meets at night. Teachers also work at sporting events, mainly as security. That, at least, pays overtime.

We decided to spend Labor Day weekend at the beach before school started. Unfortunately we waited too long to make our reservations. The only room available was with two beds four blocks from the ocean. It was that or camp in the woods where we would be eaten by fleas. The decision was simple: the fleas could do without their supper.

The beach, of course, was a mob scene. Mona's bikini was very revealing. The bottom's sides were cut high. Her arse was covered, but her sides were bare all the way to her waist. The top legally covered her huge breasts. Lisa's bikini bottom was simply a thong that left her ass cheeks fully displayed to the crowd. Her back was to me when she removed her t-shirt. At first I thought she was topless, but when she turned around I saw that her bra cups were pasted to her bosom. Her boobs aren't quite as big as Mona's, but she was far from flat-chested. She smiled when she saw my reaction in my swim trunks. They dashed off to the water while Kevin and I spread the towels on the sand and set up the umbrella. "I hope Lisa's top doesn't wash off," I commented as I sat down.

"It hasn't yet," Kevin said seating himself beside me, "however I'd bet you wouldn't object if it did."

I chuckled. "It's not like I haven't seen what's covered up before."

He stuck his elbow in my ribs. "You rascal. Jason, I've known you for six years now, and I still can't figure you out. You are the most conventional guy I've ever met. You go to church every Sunday. I've seen you say grace in restaurants. You probably say your bedtime prayers every night. Most people like you have hang-ups about sex and the human body, but you don't."

"You're right about the evening prayers. Our bodies and all of their parts and functions, including sex, are God's handiwork. How can they be objectionable?"

"I can't argue with that. I noticed your boner when Lisa took her shirt off, and she saw it too."

"I may be religious, but I'm not dead below the waist. We are blessed, Kevin. We have good jobs. We have very beautiful wives with great bodies. We're all best friends. What else could we ask for?"

"How about our own private beach with servants responding to our every whim, all naked of course?"

"Hot and cold running blondes?"

"Why not? Hot ones for me and cold ones for you."

I jabbed my elbow into his ribs. "Wouldn't the girls get jealous?"

"Take it easy. There would be guys for them." I elbowed him again. "Hey, it's only a fantasy."

"Sorry. I guess I'm being conventional."

We spent all afternoon on the beach. When the girls came back to our spot, Kevin and I went swimming in the ocean. After we went back and dried off, we all had a cold drink. Kevin and Lisa played in the surf for a while, then Mona and I took a turn. After another drink, Lisa grabbed my hand and pulled me into the water. She had never done anything like that before. My curiosity was running amok. I had never lusted for her before. She was, first, Kevin's girlfriend, then his wife, and I always respected that barrier. Today, however, her physical closeness was giving me an erection. She playfully splashed water on me, an act which I returned. Just as a wave came rushing up to us, she knocked me on my back and threw herself on top of me. Her lush breasts pressed against my chest, and her pussy was directly over my cock. Only the thin fabric of my trunks and her thong separated our crotches. The proximity of her snatch to my dick got to me. "Mona told me you are big," she said as she rubbed her pussy against my cock. "I never guessed you would be so huge. You could hurt a girl with that thing."

12