The Unwilling Swinger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She doesn't complain," I replied. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation.

"Do you think she would let me try you on for size?"

"I don't think that would be appropriate. Besides, Kevin might not like it."

"He might surprise you."

I struggled to my feet and headed toward Kevin and Mona, then stopped when I realized my stiff prick had pulled my trunks away from my crotch exposing my balls. Since Lisa was following me, I couldn't turn around and return to the water without bumping into her. Mona and Kevin were getting up and coming toward me. I couldn't turn away from any of them without making a spectacle of myself. I was trapped.

I was very red-faced when Mona reached me. She immediately noticed my condition. Putting her arms around me, she ground her pelvis against mine. "I see you liked Lisa's outfit," she whispered. "I think I'd better get one like it." I couldn't speak. My cheeks were on fire. "You're embarrassed?" I nodded my head. "I never thought I'd see the day. You, who says the human body is the image of God? Kevin and I are going swimming. We'll be back after a while."

I passed our towels and umbrella and went to a concession stand to get a cold soda. My aroused state still being evident, I sat at a table to hide my situation. I could not comprehend my predicament. When Kevin and I had been roommates in college, I had ignored Lisa and him engaged in marathon fucking sessions in our room just as they had ignored me. It's true that I had been turned on occasionally by their activities, but I handled the problem by going into the bathroom and letting my hand take care of things. Lisa had paraded around the room completely naked, and that never bothered me. Yet I was as turned on as when I was inside Mona. The memory of her pussy against my cock refused to budge from my mind. I was rock solid between my legs, and I couldn't do anything about it. The nearest rest room was a hundred yards away, and the path was crowded with children and elderly women. I was certain it would be midnight before I could leave the beach and hike the four blocks to our motel. How would I explain that?

An hour passed, and my dick was still painfully stiff. Lisa was seated at our spot alone. I felt like I should at least be with her to keep other guys away from her. After all she was a married woman. A few guys did stop and talk to her, but I didn't notice anything improper. Kevin and Mona finally returned from the water. Lisa pointed in my direction. Mona picked up a towel and came over to me.

"She really got to you," Mona said as she flipped the towel across my lap. "How long have you had that stiffie?"

"Ever since I was in the water with her," I said nervously. "I hope you aren't mad."

"Why should I be mad?"

"Because of this," I said gesturing toward my boner.

"It is a beauty. What a shame we have to waste it."

"But Lisa caused it, not you."

"I'm certainly glad it wasn't Kevin. All right. You can't go anywhere like this, so let's do something about it."

Mona spread the towel over my lap so I was covered from my waist to my knees. She stuck her hand under the towel and extracted my cock from my swim trunks. "What are you doing?" I asked in alarm.

"I'm taking care of your problem. As I said, I hate to waste a perfectly good erection, but it's time to take matters in hand." She began stroking my cock under the towel. Almost immediately my breathing became slower and deeper. Her finger traced the rim of my glans sending a shock wave down into my groin. My nuts were ready to fire. "Just think about Lisa," Mona whispered. "Think about fucking her. Imagine how tight her pussy must be." People walked past us totally unaware of what she was doing under the towel. "Maybe you'd like to take her in her ass. Butts are tighter than cunts. Feel your huge cock going into her tight ass."

The imagery was too intense. I could feel a bottom squeezing the seed out of me. I gasped rapidly as my loins contracted sending my cream racing through my shaft. A wet area formed on the towel as wad after wad of my potent sperm was absorbed by it. A minute later Mona stuffed my flaccid dick back into my trunks.

"Why were you talking about Lisa like that?" I asked her. "It sounds like you think she's some kind of slut."

"I was just feeding your fantasy," she replied. "What's wrong with that?"

"I wasn't fantasizing about her."

"Explain your stiffie."

"She rubbed against me in the water. It was the first time she touched me."

"That sounds like grounds for a fantasy to me."

"It isn't right. She's married to Kevin, and I'm married to you. If I'm going to have fantasies, they will be about you."

"You're very sweet, and I love you for it. There is nothing wrong with having a fantasy. We both played around when we were in college, and we were engaged. A fantasy is just fooling around in your head."

"Yes, but we are all married now."

"That's very true." Did I detect a note of disapproval in her voice?

After dinner we walked around the boardwalk checking out the little shops. They all carried the same souvenirs: spoons, bells, key chains, etc., with the town's name on them. We didn't buy anything, but it was fun looking.

Around ten-thirty we returned to out motel. I admit I was nervous. I had seen Kevin and Lisa making the beast with two backs often enough when he and I were roommates, but I was still uneasy. I had even walked around the room naked when they had been in bed together, and sometimes I had an erection, but tonight was different. Lisa had made a pass at me, something she'd never done before, and I was embarrassed about it.

Lisa and Kevin showered first, then Mona and I took our turn. They were snuggled up in bed when we came out of the bathroom. They were under the sheet so I couldn't see if they were wearing anything, but I assumed they weren't. Mona and I got into our bed naked and covered ourselves with the sheet. I fell asleep immediately.

I don't know what time I woke up. There was a light on. I heard the unmistakable sound of Kevin and Lisa in the throes of sex. I smiled to myself as I visualized them back in the dorm. My dick straightened out instantly. What the hell, I thought, it's time they got to see me in action with Mona. I rolled over and reached out my arm to embrace Mona.

She's not there! I open my eyes and look toward the other bed. "Look who's awake," Mona says. "Come on, Honey. Join us."

Kevin's cock is buried in Mona's pussy, and Lisa is sucking on her left tit. "Hey, man, Lisa's been wanting to try that monster of yours for years," he says. "Stick it in her."

"Go ahead," Mona says. "Show her how it feels to fuck a big man."

Lisa looks up and sees my fat eight inches pointing at the ceiling. "I've wanted to be with you ever since we first met," she says as she gets off her bed and comes toward me.

"What's going on here?" I demand as I sit up on the edge of the bed.

"You've had your biology club the past two years; we've had ours," Mona says.

"Ours is more fun," Lisa says. She grabs my boner and stuffs it into her cunt before I can protest. "Ohhh, that's marvelous. I should have raped you a long time ago."

Lisa's pussy is tight, even tighter than Mona's which I didn't think possible. But this is all wrong. We're married couples. Married couples are supposed to be faithful. They are supposed to only have sex with each other. We're best friends. Best friends don't fuck each other's wives or husbands.

Maybe I'm wrong about Lisa's pussy being tighter; maybe I've just stretched Mona's over the years and don't remember how tight she used to be. That tightness sure feels good. It's like wearing an undersized glove, except that it's hot and wet and very easy to move around in.

The position we are in is very awkward. We're on the edge of the bed. We could fall very easily and injure ourselves. I slide up on the bed, and Lisa crawls with me keeping me inside her until we are safely on the mattress. I can feel her cervix with the top of my cock. The sensation sends a tingle down to my balls. She is leaning over me pressing her breasts with their rock-hard nipples against my chest. My arms go around her, and I roll her over onto her back. She is whimpering as she scoots up into the center of the bed. Pure animal lust takes over me, and I dash to put my boner back into her. Her hand guides me home to her dripping tunnel. The friction on my glans as I ram back into her tightens my nut sac. I stop to let my passions subside a bit; it would be very unfair to her to cum the moment I entered her and not let her have her party too.

Lisa has wrapped her legs around my waist, and she is thrusting against me with all her strength. To hell with it. I thrust back. Her pussy gets even tighter. She is screaming something. My balls draw up. Her screams fade away. My meat is completely encased by her cunt. I can't breathe. My hips jerk as my seed blasts into her womb. Our mouths lock together.

The room is quiet. There is a hand on my back. I look up, and Mona kisses me. She smiles when our lips part. "I love you," she said softly.

Kevin leans over and kisses Lisa. They, too, are smiling. I realize I'm smiling too.

Kevin and I have shared a lot over the years, and the sharing made us close friends. Now that we've shared our wives, I feel even closer to him, and to Lisa, and especially to Mona. I place my hand on Mona's cheek and kiss her again, This time softly, tenderly, lovingly, while my cock is deep within Lisa's pussy.

Some other teacher will be the biology club's advisor this year. I'm switching memberships.

12