All Comments on 'The Upside'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous

Great story! Are there more chapters coming? I really hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love how none of the chicks ever abort in these stories lol.

Writing wise, I liked the use of upside/downside throughout the story. Solid job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One word ruined the flow for me

conscientious

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

I'm glad you liked it. I don't know if there are more chapters coming after this story, but I'm not done writing.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

I'm glad you liked it. I know the rate at which my characters keep their unexpected pregnancies is not realistic, but realism is often overrated.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

I'm sorry that Jennifer's drunken mispronunciation took you out of the story. I thought it'd be amusing to include, but I can also see how it would annoy some folks.

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed this. Added you to my favorite authors.

doorknob22doorknob22almost 4 years ago
Perfect!

Very well done, thank you!

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Omart57 and doorknob22,

Thanks! I'm glad you both liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loveeeddd

This story was sexy AF. Would love an alternate ending where Jessica takes the year off of school and rides out her pregnancy at the house. Maybe the narrator “helps her out” by sleeping together to try induce labor, with Jessica never knowing she’s sleeping (again) with the real father of her baby.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

I'm glad you liked it. In this version of the story, I figured that if there was an upside for the protagonist, there had to be a downside too, and him not seeing Jessica after the story seemed to fit that.

beanburner69beanburner69almost 4 years ago
Part two please

Liked it a lot, would like to see a part 2 like maybe she starts remembering little things. Maybe her parents decide to give her the cottage to keep her out of the way because of there embarrassment. PLEASE PLEASE

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
beanburner69,

I'm glad you liked the story. I won't rule out a sequel to this story, but I can't promise one either. Just know that I do plan to keep writing, even if it's not in this series.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Sweet and simple, and hot. 5 stars!

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 3 years agoAuthor

NewOldGuy77,

Thanks!

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8about 3 years ago

I've read"Venus'..." and "Liar Worlds", but this was the first of you're Non/con I have sampled. I like most NC/R, (usually "reluctance overwhelmed). You definitely have a knack for this. Very efficiently for me all the way inside the guys head. (What a jerk!!)

That's great writing.

Off to explore more of your fucked up characters!

Zeke

(I noted in your Bio about your preferred charity...)

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Zeke,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I do have a few more fucked up characters for you to read about. :)

I do commissions via donations to charity, yeah. If you're interested in commissioning a story, drop me a line.

mathur_nkmathur_nkalmost 3 years ago

He should tell her what happened to her on that night.

The downside is that she could beat her and ask for child maintenance. The upside is that she could do it willing this time knowing who he was and Aldo be happy that he was better than Nathan.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Mathur_nk,

That does sound like the right thing to do, and the happy conclusion to the story. I can't promise that I'll write a followup to this story, but I'll think about it.

Algren1Algren1about 2 years ago

Impressive writing. Got the balance just right with doing something immoral and wrong but deliciously erotic.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Algren1,

Thank you. A lot of my stories involve acts that would be wrong in reality, but this one is very focused on the tension between wanting to do the right thing and wanting to do the sexy thing. I'm glad you think I got the balance right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems to be sad. But erotic too....

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

You're not wrong - where this story veers towards realism, it is a bit sad. I like to think that most of my stories don't veer so far towards realism that they run aground on it, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh man. As much as I know how wrong this is, I was kind of getting soulmate vibes here. I wish he didn’t let Jennifer and his baby go. I wonder, if the situation played out differently where he stayed, or asked her out on a date, if they’d be together. Seems sad they’re getting separated, when their story hasn’t really even started yet. Also, I feel terrible for single mothers and children who grow up without a parent. That just makes me want to grab this guy and shove him at Jennifer, lol

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

You're right that there's a bit of sadness to this ending, and you're also right that the protagonist ought to take responsibility for his actions. I don't know what would happen if he acted differently, and asked her out - it's a good question that would need another story to answer.

unholyintentionsunholyintentionsover 1 year ago

For a tale so dark, I appreciated the humor of the horror movie murder victim that stumbles upon breeding fortune while it crushes his lilacs. The imagery of a secret fuck in the dark was beautiful -- The Moan sticks with me.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Unholyintentions,

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed not-Nathan's humor. I had fun with leaving one sense out in this story, and letting the focus be on all the senses that remained.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was so hot. I want a guy to knock me up like this and make me a single mom sooo badly!

bumpercarsbumpercars9 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you liked the story. IRL parenting is way easier with someone who's more present than not-Nathan, but you do you, and you also do whichever consenting adults you choose.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken8 months ago

Wouldn’t it be so amazingly sexy to not know who knocked you up? Another way to do this would be to be bound to a breeding bench with a blindfold on and ear buds in place as guy after guy fills you with their cum❤️♥️❤️♥️

bumpercarsbumpercars8 months agoAuthor

Wendywants2Btaken,

I certainly find the idea exciting, yeah. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...