The Urbex Experience Pt. 01

Story Info
Urban exploring with buddies takes an unexpected turn...
1.5k words
4.13
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and a few of my kinky friends went on a trip to do some urban exploring. The was a decrepit, old and abandoned hospital on the edge of town and it looked like a pretty good spot to go look around. We went in at night, being careful with our lights to avoid having the police called on us. We looked around for hours until we were all getting tired. We had a quick discussion and decided to look around one more area before we left, and we ended up exploring a psychiatric ward.

Restraints were still attached to the beds, straitjackets, and other equipment still there, as though it hadn't been touched since the day the facility closed. We decided that for fun, we'd all strip and get secured to the beds, except for our one friend who was a switch. He'd tie us to the beds, then take a group selfie of all of us as a fun little kinky reminder of our trip.

We all got undressed, and he tied us all to the beds one by one, being careful to make sure that he could untie us again after the photo, but secure enough that we couldn't get out on our own. As he was securing the last of us to the beds, there was a clicking sound from one of the restraints. When he tried to undo the restraint to find out what happened, he suddenly started to panic. He couldn't release it! Hurriedly he ran around to all of us and checked his work only to discover that he couldn't undo any of our restraints.

We were all securely bound to the beds, with no way of getting out again. After a quick and frantic discussion, he started looking around for a key to release the restraints. He had just gone out of the room to a supply closet to try to locate a key when the door suddenly slammed and locked behind him. He started yelling and beating on the door, trying to escape, but found himself trapped in the room with no way out. The rest of us, hearing the commotion knew that we were now in big trouble. We were helpless. None of us had a free hand or limb to call for help and we definitely were not going to be found in this place. This had gone from a funny light-hearted joke to a deadly serious life or death situation.

As we all were panicking, trying to figure out how we were going to get out of this mess I was suddenly struck by the realization that we weren't the only ones there. My hunch was confirmed a few seconds later when two women walked into the room dressed like nurses, sporting a wickedly evil ear to ear grin. "Hello boys," one of them called as deathly silence fell in the room, "Looks like you're really in quite the predicament!" I swallowed hard before responding, trying to regain some small amount of composure. "Please help get us! We're stuck in these restraints and our friend is trapped in the closet!" The woman just laughed, "And why would I do that? This is too perfect! Four hot naked men bound securely to the bed with no way to escape!" She slowly walked closer to me until she bent over and whispered in my ear, "We can do whatever we want with you!"

My cock jumped at the thought of what they were going to do with us, while the rest of my blood ran cold and I shivered uncontrollably from fear. The other woman started giggling and immediately pointed out my growing erection to the first woman. She reached out and ever so slightly brushed her nails against the shaft of my cock, causing me to let out a breath as my cock betrayed me again and twitched from the new stimulus. They both laughed and after staring at me for a few seconds, the first woman said, "This is going to be a lot of fun... for us."

With that, they grabbed the bed and began to wheel me out of the room, much to the horror of me and my friends. They called out for me and desperately tried to stop the women from taking me away, but it was no use. Their cries and pleadings grew quieter and quieter as I was wheeled down the hallway with my heart pounding out of my chest and tears welling in my eyes. I'd never been so scared in my life. I can only imagine what was running through the minds of my friends as the sound of the bed wheels and the click of the women's high heeled boots faded into silence.

The women wheeled me into a windowless room toward the end of the hallway and closed the doors. They turned on the lights and after my eyes adjusted from the shock, I got my first good look at the two women. Both appeared to be in their late 20's to early 30's, roughly the same age as all of us. One of them had long blonde hair flowing gently all the way down her back, coming to rest just above her bountiful ass, where a small tattoo was playing peekaboo from behind her latex nurses outfit. The other woman had her beautiful brown hair tied up in a bun. Both of them were drop dead gorgeous and extremely fit. They pushed my bed over into the corner and began to look me over just as I had done to them. "He's cuter than I thought," said the blonde. The brunette agreed adding, "He's surprisingly muscular, better check the restraints."

The blonde quickly checked all of the restraints, making sure they were all tight and firmly secure. "They're tight. Should we begin?" The brunette nodded her head and retrieved a gag from one of the drawers. She walked over to me, looked me dead in the eyes and coldly uttered, "Open." I did as I was told, and she secured the gag tightly around my head. As soon as she had finished with that, the blonde grabbed my head and turned my face away from her so she could whisper in my ear, "You belong to us now." She ran her nails down the side of my neck, causing me to close my eyes, inhale sharply and shiver. The women giggled as they both started to gently run their nails up and down my body, exploring every inch of my skin and teasing my fully erect penis.

As they went on they both took turns studying my reactions and mentally mapping out all of my sweet spots, occasionally giggling when I'd let out a soft moan or when they found a spot that made me quiver. For what felt like an eternity they did this gentle stroking thing until one of them abruptly pinched my pierced nipple, laughing at me as I moaned loudly through the gag and tried to pull myself away from her grip. My cock twitched as I quickly rediscovered how little I could move in the restraints. Once they had worked me into a frenzy of needy desperation the blonde climbed up on the bed, and kneeling between my legs, began to gently and slowly suck the head of my cock. I tensed and pulled at the restraints, moaning heavily through the restraints as she expertly navigated her tongue around my most sensitive places, speeding up and slowing down to keep me on the edge.

With one hand controlling my throbbing cock, her other hand slid down and grabbed a fistful of my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze and making me stiffen up and moan louder. She looked up at me as she sped up her tongue and we locked eyes as an orgasm started to build deep within me. She worked her tongue faster and faster as I moaned louder and louder, pulling at the restraints as euphoria overwhelmed my body. My muscles tensing against the restraints making every sensation even more powerful. She squeezed my balls hard helping to drive me right to the edge of climax and then abruptly she let go and sat up, smirking menacingly as I bucked and moaned, desperate for orgasm. "You didn't really think we'd let you cum did you?" She asked teasingly.

She climbed off the bed giggling as the orgasm that was so imminent began to fade away through my moaning and desperate pleading. "Only good boys get to cum." She said as her and the brunette smiled and walked toward the door. "Don't go anywhere." She joked as they turned off the lights and walked out the door. I could hear them both giggling as they walked down the hall toward the others. As their footsteps faded into silence I was left alone in the dark, with only my horny and desperate thoughts as company. Would we ever get out of here? Were they going to kill us after they had their 'fun'? What were they going to do with my friends? My mind raced as I tried in vain to figure out what would happen to us next, but the only thing I knew for sure was that we were trapped, exposed, and totally helpless.