The V Card

Story Info
Two friends realize that they've been falling for eachother.
6.8k words
4.17
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally a moment of respite, Tents are set, fire is lit, purpose is made clear.

The spot they found was rather cozy. Big rock on one side, to shield them from winds, Big log on the other. The two set themselves up on the opposite sides of the small campfire. Syn was eating some sort of dried jerky, cutting off slices with his long claws, stuffing them into his maw, chewing on them loudly. Legs spread wide, the man was clearly comfortable.

Elowynn was enjoying themself an apple, nice, red and crunchy. The juice dripping down their chin. They were looking past the flickering fire, at Syn. Their eyes scanning across their companion, Taking in the colour of their scales, the bare, toned physique. As Their eyes wandered lower, their hand pressed in between their legs, they noticed that Syn's junk was poking from the side of his loincloth. They shook their head, taking a second glance, but there it was. Thick and meaty, and most importantly throbbing.

El Gulped loudly, "Uhm, Syn?" He started

"Yeah?" The Y'tan asked after swallowing his catch.

The Dreamwalker looked away, clearly embarrassed. "Your dick is poking out."

Syn looked down, and indeed, the reddish meatrod was indeed poking out "Why were you staring there anyway?" He asked, with a bit of a chuckle.

"I was looking into the middle distance, excuse you... and it just happened to be there" The Dreamwalked tried to laugh it off, but the laugh sounded almost fake.

Y'tan Nodded with a smirk "Sure, Sure mr middle distance." He hummed sarcastically and corrected his loincloth to cover up the length. Though with middling success, as the outline of the shaft was still clearly visible. "And now you're staring because?" The giant lizard questioned the young Dreamwalker.

Elowynn flushed with bright red and immediately looked away, their hand squeezing the equally as red fruit. "I'm not! I was looking at you! This isn't fair." They complained and slumped against the tree.

"Hey, what's a little dick staring between friends anyway" Syn laughed and chomped on the chunk of meat he was eating. The sharp teeth digging easily into the hard flesh, the long tongue

"I uh, Don't know, actually." El said and finished their apple, throwing its core into the fire, filling the smoke with a mildly sweet scent, sadly it was overshadowed by the smell of the burnt birch. "I think I'm going to hit the hay early."

Y'tan nodded along. "Wise choice, If we can get up early, we'll get to the city before lunch maybe." He chomped on the last bits of his dried meat, trying to be a little quieter with his chewing.

"Maybe we can, I really hope so, I'm sick of dried meat." They admitted as they unfurled their bedroll just to climb into it. "I pray for a shower, or a bathhouse."

"Bathhouse would be nice, I would be able to get you to help me with my scales, I've got gunk stuck in between." large claws started poking in the scales, trying to get the dirt from them.

"Gross, I'll help... maybe." Elowynn turned his back to the Y'tan. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight El." The reply came slightly delayed, but eventually Syn climbed into his own bedroll.

The next couple minutes were quiet, the crackling of fire filled the soundscape, At least until El heard Syn turn around for a couple seconds as if he was checking if El was asleep. Then, there was a quiet huff and the sound of a rhythmic movement of a hand against the covers.

Elowynn laid there quietly, trying not to move too much, so as to not alarm Syn. Their hand slowly, inch by inch drifted towards his own pants, as Syn's forearm moved up and down his length. El could hear the soft scales of his hand rub against the covers.

Dreamwalkers fingers finally reached their t-dick, wrapping their two fingers around the soft cockhead, rubbing it up and down while their imagination ran wild listening to Syn's calm, soft breathing. Their mind projected images of syn's hand running over the engorged, veiny, twitchy member. How the precum gathered in large beads at the tip of it, slowly dripping down his length, ready to be licked off. El licked their lips, as if in anticipation.

Their fingers gently moved around the gently engorged clit, rubbing its tip with the middle finger, their lungs burning from withholding the gasp that tried to sneak out.

Syn huffed quietly from across the campfire. He must've been getting close. Elowynn wondered what the Y'tan was thinking of, what he was picturing in his mind while doing it. There was an ember of hope that it was them, the thought stuck to them, embedded somewhere at the centre of their brain. In the smutty theatre of mind, Elowynn could see themself gently working their way up the shaft, leaving gentle kisses, while their fingers rubbed the soft lips of his slit. Just for their lips to finish at the tip, licking off the pre, their hands running upwards, gliding across their stomach, feeling the hard, chiselled muscles underneath their palms.

Finally there was a grunt, then another one - more tense this time. The Y'tan came with a grunt louder than he seemingly expected, as Elowynn heard him turn around quickly, checking if Dreamwalker was sleeping. Syn grabbed some sort of rag, and started cleaning himself off, and El pulled their hand from their pants, Quick thought ran through their head, and they licked the slick off, imagining it was Syn's, Just to then bury their face in the pillow, ashamed. There was this burning feeling in their loins, and an icy one somewhere in their stomach.

Syn made sure that El was sleeping once again, then lifted himself a little, to stuff the dirty rag into a side pocket of his backpack, hoping to discard it later. He then laid back in his sleeping bag, this time to actually sleep, now that the incessant pressure was relieved, taken care of.

Elowynn fell asleep shortly after, still embarrassed, their dreams plagued with the sight of Y'tan's scales, broad shoulders and that tail coiling softly around their waist in this possessive manner.

It was enough to say that El woke up slightly wet down below, hoping that Syn wouldn't notice. They were trying to push off the embarrassing thoughts aside, but the sight of their companions brought them back again and again.

"Slept well?" Syn asked, looking at the Dreamwalker, with a bit of curiosity at their stunned face.

Elowynn shook their head, snapping out of it, at least for now. "I, Uh. It was alright. Uh, Nothing will beat a soft bed once we're in town." They dodged the question with a modicum of grace.

"Yes, I crave soft pillows, I want a warm bath too." Syn said with something of a smile.

"You said so. We'll see what we can do." Elowynn said and started packing their bags, then checked the fireplace which was fully out since a couple of hours, even the ashes were cold by now.

Syn started to pack himself, he didn't take long as he travelled light. "You ready?"

"Yeah." El put on their pack, bedroll tied to the side of it.

They started moving near immediately, and soon after they once more hit the dirt road that led to the town of Wynnsted. At first The journey was spent in silence, El moved slightly ahead of Syn, as his claws were kicking up an amount of dust they were uncomfortable with.

But the silence grew uncomfortable, and in the end the Dreamwalker couldn't take it. "Syn? What do you want to do once we get to Wynnsted? We could stay a while, enjoy local cuisine?"

The Y'tan pondered for a moment. "I wish for the two things I mentioned... But I do hope that they make good meats, raw on the inside, slick with the sweet juices." He paused again, thinking. "And fruits, I have a bit of a sweet tooth right now."

"I could get behind fruits. Haven't had a large, good fruit in a while. I'm tired of dried meat." they hummed and turned towards Syn, perfectly in time to see the large lizard correct his loincloth. "You know, Yesterday, might be the last time I'm forced to eat dried meat."

Syn Hummed. "Speaking of yesterday." He started, and El Sighed in advance. "I am still surprised you were as flustered as you were. You've seen it hundreds of times..."

"Well, I, Uh." Elowynn stammered and rubbed their neck. "I guess I never noticed how big it was. It was the first time I actually looked at it Directly."

Y'tan smiled wide. "So you were looking!" he said with pride, he was right afterall. A chuckle followed his smug smirk.

"It just, I feel like it could break me in half, you know" The sentence escaped their mouth causing them to immediately regret it, and flush with red again "I mean, not that i was thinking about it, just, size comparison wise... yes."

"Size comparison, Sure Dreamwalker." The Y'tan teased him further. "And to be fair, it probably could break you in two."

The dreamwalker covered their face with their palms. "It probably could..." El mumbled out. His mind once again flooded them with visions of Syn trying to push himself in. They could nearly feel him in between their legs... They shook their head and then hissed in frustration, they couldn't even wank about it cause they were in the middle of the road.

Syn pondered for a second if he said something wrong. But the two of them learned previously that if any of them were upsetting eachother, they should speak up. So he wasn't too worried, because that was El's idea primarily.

The next couple of hours were spent in silence, only the sound of their feet kicking up dirt. But Elowynn didn't exactly remain idle during that time. They were fantasising for a solid while.

Clear, vivid visions that they could feel, touch and smell. A scene formed in his mind. The two of them entwined in an intimate embrace on the edge of a bathhouse pool. Syn's hands cupping El's cheeks, squeezing them periodically.

Syn's Admirable length was rubbing softly against Elowynn's inner thigh, Its bumpy surface making their imagination self wander in thought. But Just as they were about to make a move, because they couldn't wait any longer, Syn Rumbled deep from within his chest. His hands moved up, holding firmly on Dreamwalker's hips.

The Y'tan leaned in with his maw, nesting his nose in Elowynn's neck, seemingly taking in and enjoying their scent. They were about to protest but The touch of the lizard's wet tongue against his skin made them freeze in their place.

"I can't pry my eyes off of you." Syn purred loudly. "I could just eat you up." He said and nibbled gently on Their neck.

Elowynn squealed quietly. They knew that Syn wouldn't hurt them, but they were imagining what it would be like if he bit them. El pressed their neck against their snout, and so Syn followed their request. Pinching the skin in between his sharp teeth. Not nearly enough to hurt them, but enough to send a chill down their spine, and leave the neck tingling with excitement. Y'tan's claws dug into their hips, he was dragging them up and down sending another rush through their head.

"G-gods" Elowynn shivered. Their hands rested against his chest, solid like stone. Scales soft and smooth covering the tense, rigid muscles hidden underneath. Though at first unsure, Elowynn moved themself closer, resting against their giant partner. They sighed softly, burying their face in the nook of Y'tans neck.

"Are you that embarrassed, El?" Syn asked and ran his claws on their back, trying to tease them more and more.

Dreamwalker groaned, their fingers dug into the scaly skin, which Syn barely felt. "Sh-shut up"

"Or what? You'll bite me?" Syn laughed and nibbled on Their neck once more. "Let's break you in, hmm?" He said and moved his hips a little, adjusting the meaty cock to grind in between El's lips.

They couldn't help themself, their hips moving slowly, grinding against Syn's dick. They were breathing softly, the breath already warm and wet against the scales. The quiet grunt escaped Syn's maw, Elowynn chuckled, glad that the Y'tan was enjoying himself. The shaft was pulsing occasionally, and every time it did, El flinched, not used to the feeling of another flesh.

Tentatively, Elowynn's hand slipped down Y'tan's chest, then stomach, Wrapping their fingers around the girth of Syn's member. Suddenly it felt bigger in their palm, than they initially anticipated, from just observing it. El gulped and moved the shaft so it's tip poked inside them.

"Elowynn..." Syn muttered, Grabbing onto El a little harder.

"I know." Elowynn replied and spread their lips with free fingers, their heart pounding like a hammer, breath speeding up in anticipation.

"Elowynn!" Syn said loudly Finally snapping the Dreamwalker out of their dreamworld.

El lifted his head and looked to Syn, "What?"

"Look." The much more real lizard pointed forward, towards the Guard towers and a large wooden gate ahead of them. "I don't have money, remember? I think we gotta pay our way in."

"I've got some." They said and looked to the old gate. Then they rubbed their eyes, then cheeks. Unbelievably embarrassed about their little daydreaming fit. Afterwards they slapped their cheeks softly, as if to help them stay awake. "Back to reality.." El hummed quietly, with a note of disappointment to their voice.

Thankfully Syn did not hear any of that. Soon after, both of them were at the gate. No payment was necessary, as they didn't exactly carry any goods, and were simple travellers. Though the guard gave Syn a thorough look, as if making sure that the Y'tan wouldn't cause problems. They were let in just fine.

Despite the fact that the town was surrounded by a wooden palisade and gatehouses, the homes and buildings in the town proper, showcased competent brick and stonework. The streets were bustling with life, Many merchants peddled their various goods on the main road. There were all kinds of food from all around the world, sweets, toys and jewellery. In the middle of the main plaza there were numerous attractions. It seems that the town was preparing for some sort of festivities.

"Are we eating first or getting a room first?" Syn asked, licking his lips, oogling all the delicious treats on display.

"Let's get a room and rest for a bit. My legs are dying and I can barely feel my spine." Elowynn complained and corrected their pack on their shoulders

Syn leaned in. "I can carry that for you, if you want."

"You focus on finding us an inn, alright? You're tall. Better vantage point." El refused and the two of them turned a corner. A familiar looking sign caught El's attention. In big letters it said 'Crooked Table Inn'. "There! Maybe they have a room. You get the room though, I've found it, you get the room. Them's the rules." they put their hand on Syn's shoulder.

Syn straightened out, El's arm dropped back down. "Fine. I won't let you get away with this next time." He hummed.

They walked right in. The inn was full and loud. The people were crowding around the tables, there weren't enough chairs for everyone. The air smelled like beer and juicy meat, freshly seared.

Behind the bar there stood a tall Y'tan, Not as tall as Syn but still large. At first he was distracted by watching people on the floor of the inn, and wiping mugs at the same time, but then he finally noticed Elowynn and Syn.

Syn started, as he was asked. "We'd like a room for two, please."

The Barkeeper looked at Syn and sighed. "Knew the day couldn't be that good." he commented.

"Excuse me?" Syn asked, his brow furrowed.

The brownish Y'tan waved his hand and put the mug aside. "Don't mind me. Room for two is twenty Silver Swans. Twenty five if you want access to the bath."

"That's surprisingly expensive." Elowynn noticed.

"It's the last room available, and if you don't want it I am sure someone who came here to enjoy the festivities will rent it." The Y'tan commented and reached for the large brass key with a number 4 etched into the fancy, decorated flat part.

The Palehide Y'tan grumbled quietly and then Looked to Elowynn. "We'll take it." El nodded and reached into their coinpouch and counted out 25 silver swans, putting them on the counter.

Syn pushed the coins further towards the other Y'tan. Barkeeper counted the coins again, and once Syn put his hand out to be handed the key, Barkeeper put it on the counter instead. "Enjoy your stay."

Syn grabbed the key from the counter, Grumbled loudly and started moving towards the stairs. Elowynn followed suit, but his head was filled with worries, Syn hasn't been this upset since a long while now.

Syn opened the door a bit too aggressively and walked in. El walked in right after, closing the door and locking it tight.

"Are you alright?" The Dreamwalker asked after the Y'tan settled on their sole double bed.

"Yes." He answered sharply, sighed and covered his face and then in a much softer tone added "No. I'm upset."

Elowynn circled around him as he was gathering himself and then, in the end, sat right next to him. "I saw that. He was really mean." Their hand was gently placed on Syn's knee. "We both know you're worth more than he thinks. And his opinion is irrelevant anyways, what the fuck does he know anyway." Dreamwalker scoffed, trying to lift the other up.

"I know, I know. I didn't think it would bother me, but alas." he said and put his hand on top of Elowynn's, appreciating the effort. "It just gets so tiring after a while to have this pointed out every single time, and taking it into consideration before anything else that actually matters." At this point syn just leaned backwards and laid down on the bed, splaying his arms wide.

"Yeah." Elowynn followed him onto the bed. Resting their head on Syn's muscular arm, Their body tilted slightly away from him. "We should focus on the important parts of you instead. Like how good of a person you are. A gentle giant. A well read man, great conversationalist. Super strong, a great listener. And so incredibly handsome." El got maybe a little carried away.

Palehide patiently listened to his friend talking so passionately about him. He turned towards El, and put his arm around their waist. "Oh yeah?" He asked, there was a bit of smugness to his voice. "What else is so great about me?" his snout pushed into the nook of Elowynn's neck as if to make his presence even more evident.

Seeing the two of them were cuddling now quite closely, Elowynn, who was now the small spoon, flushed a little red. "I mean uh. You're Gentle and caring, I love the way you cook." They continued occasionally stammering. They tentatively put their hand over Syn's, anxiously tracing the scales on the back of his palm.

"I'm glad you like my dishes." Syn replied "I put extra effort in just for you." he added with a bit of a rumble in his chest. "I also think you're handsome as well..."

El froze. Their heart beat a little faster for a short while. "You do?" they asked and looked back to him, kind of realising how physically close they actually were.

"I do. I always did. Even when you were an ass." Syn chuckled. "I wanted to hold you like this for a while, And now I finally get to." He admitted, intertwined his fingers with theirs and squeezed on them gently. "If you don't feel the same I understand, I don't want to ruin what we have together with silly feelings of mine."

Elowynn was still frozen. Were they dreaming? Is this all a figment of their imagination again? They clenched their eyelids tight, just to let go a minute later and realise that it in fact wasn't a dream. They let go of his hand, which caused syn to let out a slightly disappointed sigh. They turned around in his embrace and asked a very simple question. "Syn, Can I kiss you?"

Syn, who was just surviving his disappointment at his feelings not being reciprocated, heard his words, and had to take a second to understand what was actually spoken to him. The giant lizard then smiles Really wide, and the Frill under his chin swells a little in pride. Half Chuckling he replied. "I don't know how that would work, but yes. Yes you can, El."

12