The V Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elowynn's heart was beating like a hammer. Tentatively they placed their palm on Syn's chest, feeling the temperature difference between them. They then leaned in a bit closer, they closed their eyes and finally, after all this time, they put their lips against Syn's. The kiss, even if emotionally pleasant, was quite awkward, as the lizard technically didn't have lips.

Syn chuckled quietly and poked his tongue out, to leave a loving lick across Elowynn's lips. "You are adorable." He hummed softly and put his palm on Their waist. "Come here." He pulled them closer, pressing their bodies together. Syn adjusted his head a little, burrowing his snout in the nook of El's neck. He took a short sniff of his partner's scent, delighting in the fact that he was allowed to get this close, Then, his tongue poked out once more, to gently tease the soft skin of the Dreamwalker. Elowynn squirmed underneath his touch, their fingers gently digging into the scales of the Y'tan.

"It Tickles." Elowynn said very quietly.

The Y'tan paused. "Do you want me to stop?"

"N-no." The smaller stammered.

"I thought so." Y'tan hummed with a smile. "You seem to be enjoying yourself..." The Lizard teased.

"Oh Shut up.." They said and dragged their fingernails across the smooth scales on his chest.

Syn continued, working his way up Elowynn's neck, leaving little pecks as he went. Then he took a bit of their skin in between his teeth and pinched it gently. El twitched. "Too much?" he asked, a note of concern in his voice.

"No, I just... Didn't expect it. That's all." They reassured him.

"Can, Can I touch you?" The words came out of his throat with a bit of hesitation. His fingers hovering at the edges of their shirts.

Elowynn chuckled. "I thought you'd never ask. Just careful with the claws." Their hand moved from his chest, to the jaw of the Y'tan caressing it gently, hoping to be encouraging.

Syn moved carefully, His maw still showering Their neck in caring kisses and licks, while his hands moved slowly under their shirt. Finally, after all this time, his fingers touched his skin. But not like in the days before, whether it was to help them up, or stitch their wounds. This touch was loving, excited, but extremely careful, As if he was holding something so, so fragile it could break at any second.

His fingers slowly explored their sides. Fingers tracing the shapes of the scars that decorated their body, scars which he knew the origin of, most of which he treated with great care in the past. Every moment was exhilarating, Every piece of them that he knew could now be explored anew in this new context. His breath sped up a little as he pulled the shirt higher and higher, moving onto their chest. Syn seemed to be so absorbed by soaking all of that in that he paused his kisses. Eventually his thumbs would land on the thin top scars, he paused on them for a moment, Remembering the moment when El got them, and how happy they were. But he didn't linger for long, His hands moved inwards, gliding across their collarbones, just to then slide down, across their chest, their stomach, stopping only when they reached the belt of Elowynn's pants.

Elowynn noticed how the rest of the Y'tan seemingly froze in place and they lifted their head, Finally opening their eyes again, to peer into his purple eyes. "You okay?"

Syn blinked a couple of times, until his eyes focused on the calm silvery blue lakes of Elowynn's eyes. "Uhm" He lifted his head to match. "I haven't been better than right now."

"Not even at the meat pie eating contest?" They asked with a smirk on their face.

"That one's a close second." Syn replied and bumped his nose against Elowynn's.

"You're such a dork." El replied and repeated the gesture.

Y'tan scoffed. "Says you."

"Says I!" Elowynn raised themself a little and started pulling off their shirt. Once it was completely off, They threw it to the other side of the bed.

The lizard froze once again, his maw slightly ajar as he was taking in the view of his partner.

Elowynn tilted their head. "Too fast?" They asked and combed some of their hair behind their ear.

Syn shook his head, speechless.

"Good." They lifted themself up to sit, pulling Syn's head with them, making him follow. "Come here." They pulled his maw until his nose touched their collarbone.

He didn't have to be told twice. He gave their collarbone a solid, wet lick, while a loud engine-like purr came deep from within his chest. His hands grabbed their waist, this time the grasp was a bit more firm, making El's spine arc to accommodate his big hands. The claws digging into their skin, not hard enough to harm, but enough to make a shiver run along their spine.

Elowynn let out a short huff, Tilting their head backwards, opening themself to more lizard caress.

The way that Elowynn smelled was intoxicating. He finally had what he wanted, and he was going to enjoy it. Each press of the tongue against their skin was deliberate, searching for tiny spots that made his lover twitch, move, or gasp. Having been given free reign, Syn explored his partner, but he wasn't moving without purpose or goal. His snout travelled slowly, yet surely downwards, drinking in all the minutia of their form. Every single of El's shivers, Every time their hand on his neck moved or tightened. It all was so important, crucial.

The Dreamwalker twitched the most the lower Syn got. The left side of their stomach seemed to be the most recipient to his caress. "Syn, please" They whimpered quietly, clutching on his neck and shoulder as if their life depended on it.

Finally Syn's chin touched the belt buckle, He nudged it slightly, as if teasing to go lower. But Elowynn smoothed their hand over his head. "G-Go ahead."

Y'tan looked up to meet El's gaze, as if trying to make sure what they meant. In reply Elowynn nodded. Their face was red as a brick, their gaze burning with desire.

The claws moved down, letting Elowynn flop onto the bed, landing in pillowy comfort, as they hooked under the belt of their pants. Syn pulled them down with one swift movement, Taking a second to pull off their shoes, tossing the pants and underwear to the side, Leaving the dreamwalker butt naked.

There was a short pause. The Y'tan taking in the view, His eyes absentmindedly scanning every inch of Elowynn's skin.

"Stop staring, Syn." El demanded, their hands covering their face, leaving only cracks with which they could peek at the lizard.

Syn put their legs on either of his sides, slowly leaning in to once more kiss their stomach, going below their waist. The licks turned to one side, the smooth scales of his snout drifting down their hip bones onto their thighs. At this point the smell of Elowynn's arousal was clearly working wonders on the Y'tan.

Syn took a deep breath to calm himself. His hands were trembling. He's been through hell and back, numerous times. Moments where his life could've ended. But he's scared now. But there was no turning back, He wanted this. The Y'tan grabbed Elowynn by the hips, holding them firmly so they didn't accidentally slip, and lifted their butt from the bed. He then leaned in, lowered his head and pressed his tongue against El's t-dick. An immediate, sudden gasp came from their lips, their hands looking for something to grab onto, eventually settling in for the bedsheets. They were mentally preparing themself as well.

The meaty, wet tongue unspooled from his maw and gave their cunt a long, drawn out lick. Elowynn's hips shook violently in his palms. Syn's breath was warm and sticky and each one made them shiver. He was savouring the taste of his lover, ready for more. He kept himself focused, He couldn't afford to panic now. At least he didn't have to worry about his cock packed tight in his pants, as that ship had sailed a long time ago, the enormous length straining out in the open.

He continued, dragging his tongue calmly in circles around their clit. Each of his breaths scalding hot making the entire situation worse. Elowyn moaned loudly, the sound reverberated against the walls. Their legs shook gently, afterwards one of them wrapped itself around Syn's shoulder, pulling him closer. Y'tan didn't mind the additional help of keeping them stable. The meaty muscle was dragged against the twitching t-cock, making the owner whimper once again. Syn could listen to them for forever, hopefully this wouldn't be the only time they got to do this.

"S-Syn please." Elowyn gasped out, but the Y'tan did not reply, Instead, He opened his maw a little wider, and with the last lick his tongue moved downwards. The thick tip of the muscle tracing circles around the entrance.

Elowynn's back arched, their fists clamped harder on the bedcovers. "Please!"

With that, Syn finally pushed his tongue in. He was slow, yet deliberate in his movements. Elowynn Clenched their jaw, a quiet hiss seeping through their teeth, Their thighs clamped on Syn's head, thankfully he didn't need to see to proceed. He didn't push more than an inch or two, there was no need to overwhelm the man. He pushed, then pulled, occasionally he would make sure to give their clit a lick, to not leave it alone for too long.

"F-fuck." Elowynn whimpered out, their hand moved to tap the Y'tan on the forehead, trying to get his attention. "Syn. L-lay down, lets, lets flip." They suggested.

The Y'tan tilted his head, but who he was to tell them no. He pulled back, Making sure to give their dick a parting lick and then as asked, he laid on his back. Elowynn took a deep breath, they needed that short break to let their breath calm back down. But soon after They positioned themself above Syn, with their hips above his head. Syn looked down hoping to see El's face, on that face there was a mixture of confidence and fear.

"It looks bigger up close." Elowynn said, their hands stable on Syn's thighs.

"Just, take it easy, okay?" The Y'tan offered some very useful advice, That's about to be ignored.

Before Syn managed to open his mouth, a loud groan filled the silence of the room. Elowynn got to work first, holding the base of the lizard cock with one hand, their thumb gently caressing the entrance of his slit, at the same time their tongue was hard at work, licking the length from base to the very tip. The way that the bumps at the first half of the cock tickled their tongue made them chuckle. They put their attention to the head of the shaft, pressing the tongue to the very edges of the head. It made the cock twitch and flex in response.

Syn gathered himself and didn't remain idle. He put his tongue back to use, pushing it deeper than before just to instantly feel his lover's walls squeeze tightly around the muscle. He grabbed Elowynn by the hips to keep them in place as he dug deeper.

Elowynn had to pause for a short second to catch their breath, But then they finally pressed the purple shaft to their lips, keeping them tight as its head pushed deeper. They always knew it was called 'sucking' for a reason, so he created a bit of pressure in their mouth. As they travelled downwards, they pressed the cock upwards with their tongue, squeezing it against the roof of their mouth. Then, the purple cock twitched in his mouth as if it was making room for itself, and it made Elowynn gag. But the man didn't falter, They pulled back a little, just to make their second attempt.

Behind them, Syn was making his quiet noises, gentle gasps, quiet moans. He had to make his grasp a little more firm, as Elowynn's butt was escaping him every time he pushed himself forward. His head full of his scent, enjoying every single instance of El getting tighter for a while. Everything was going well at least until the loud gagging noise and Elowynn jumping up off of the cock just to get caught into a strong coughing fit.

Syn pulled back immediately, effortlessly flipped Elowynn the other way around. "El, Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

Elowyn covered their mouth, and gestured with the other palm for Syn to wait. It took them a solid minute to finally calm down. "I'm fine. Got a little too far." They chuckled and wiped the tears of the corners of their eyes, from all the coughing.

"Gods, you made me worry." He said and pulled the Dreamwalker in for a tight hug.

"I'll be fine. I'm sorry" Elowynn made themself comfortable, straddling the Y'tan. "I think we can continue." They hummed sweetly and pressed a kiss to his nose.

Syn nodded and cupped their face. "You're so dumb. I love you so much." He said, and Elowynn knew that these words came straight from that giant heart of his.

El moved his hips and pressed their cunt against the length of his shaft, grinding on it a little, which made the Y'tan huff. "I love you too."

Syn started to move his hips just as Elowynn lifted theirs. He was trying to feel out where the hole was without looking, or guidance. Everything was going great, then he felt his cock get stuck on a spot and pushed against the tender flesh.

Elowynn Instantly yelped and lifted their hips. "NOT THERE." Their hand sunk down, to pull the purple, nubby prick away from his asshole, Guiding it to his cunt. As their hips sunk back down, they could feel the tip tease at the entrance.

"Shit, sorry." He said with a little chuckle. "Don't you want to try sitting down on it first?"

El shook their head. "No."

"Alright." Syn hummed and grabbed them by the hips once more. He repositioned his legs to get a more comfortable angle, and slowly started pushing his hips up, Groaning loudly as the cock sunk inside his lover.

Elowynn lowered themself a little, with a long, low moan. They could feel every single nub on that cock popping in as it was spreading them. "Ahn, Fuck. It's so big..." They gasped into Syn's neck.

"That's not even half, El." He replied and pulled Their hips down, trying to squeeze in another inch and the thicker medial bumps. His breaths were deep and came with effort, Elowynn above him was breathing fast, each movement made them pause for a split second. Syn started to pull back and push himself back inside, The tempo was slow and measured. "If it'll hurt, stop me, okay?"

Elowynn nodded in reply, not able to gather their words. Their thighs were shaking gently, Each movement of the Y'tan accompanied by a muffled gasp. With each thrust El was squeezing on the cock less and less, the medial bumps pleasantly tugging on their entrance each time they popped in and out.

As syn noticed El getting more comfortable with the insertion, he started to speed up, making the smaller man bounce slightly with each thrust. Elowynn's hand started to look for something, It grabbed Syn's hand off of their hips, pinned it to the bed and squeezed tightly.

"You're doing great, love." Syn hummed and rubbed them on their back. Syn pushed further, trying to shove more and more of his fat cock inside. With each thrust it felt like the air was knocked out of them, The thicker part of Syn's immense shaft behind the medial bumps was splitting them in half.

Elowynn responded with a whimper, They took syn's hand they were clutching, and pulled it in between them, as if trying to show him something.

"What is it?" Syn asked curiously. But then he could feel it, The way that Elowynn's lower stomach was bulging out with each thrust. It was so weird to be able to tell where his own cock was inside them.

El then took his other hand and squeezed it very tight. Then, out of nowhere, they straightened up, and with the very same movement, they slammed their hips down on syn's. The entirety of the cock popped in. Syn moaned loudly, though it sounded a bit more like a growl, or roar. Elowynn meanwhile was breathing extremely fast, their hips shaking violently.

"S-so deep." They whined while pressing Syn's hand to the large bulge in their stomach, the outline was ludicrously clear. This felt amazing, The sheer thickness of Syn's member nearly splitting them in half, The pointy tip of the cock pressing against their cervix, threatening to put through if any more pressure was applied.

"That's so hot." The Y'tan rubbed the spot gently. "Come here." Syn Rumbled deep from within his chest. He hugged Elowynn, and flipped the both of them around. "Let's try a little something." He then threw both of Elowynn's legs over his shoulders and pressed them against the mattress, causing them to whimper.

Syn then pulled back, but he did not intend to hold back this time, especially since El enjoyed to be full that much. He then, with help of gravity let his hips fall, Impaling the smaller man with his enormous cock. The Yelp of pleasure that filled the room was incomparable.

Elowynn threw their hands around Syn's neck, as if their life depended on it. Then came the next thrust, then the next. Each time, threatening to break them, Each time the tip was mashed against their cervix, shooting fireworks up their spine. Syn growled for real this time, and his maw full of teeth clasped itself on El's neck who whimpered loudly.

Each following thrust was faster and stronger than the previous one, Not leaving Elowynn nearly any time to breathe. Every time Syn was pulling back they grasped for any air they could get, just to have it knocked out of them seconds later. The room was filled with grunts, desperate moans, and creaking of the furniture.

Dreamwalker's hips shook, their moans getting louder and louder, Until Finally their entire body seemed to tighten up for a fraction of a second, their cunt clenching on Syn's cock, as if desperately trying to keep it in place as the orgasm shook their body. Sending them into a series of long, winding moans and begging for more.

Syn kept up his pace, as if El clenching didn't happen at all, but he too couldn't last much longer. With a last ditch effort, and the last powerful thrust he impaled his lover. With a deep guttural moan he finally came, his cock swole and pumped rope after rope of hot, thick cum inside his boyfriend's cunt. Filling them to the brim and then more, and then more. The pressure made the Dreamwalker whine pitifully as the Lizard held them in place.

The Y'tan rode out his powerful orgasm and then collapsed on top of the Dreamwalker. "Syn, syn please." They whined, as the mountain of spent meat weighed him down.

He picked himself up a little bit, and let Elowynn's off of his shoulders. "Fuck, sorry. I just..." he complained but couldn't exactly place his words.

"Yeah." Elowynn just nodded. "Come here big guy." They reached out to Syn with their arms which felt weak as never before. They grabbed his face, and pressed a long, loving kiss against his lips. "I never thought I'd actually say it. I love you."

"Love you too, Little bug." Syn cooed sweetly. "We should clean up before we ruin the mattress."

"Let's stay a bit longer..." Elowynn started. "Cause I can't feel my legs." He finished with a chuckle.

12