The Vacation

Story Info
A vacation changes Shaun's life forever.
7.1k words
4.25
10.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, no lie, came to me in a dream. At least the start of it did. I was going to make it one story but decided to seperate it into two parts as the story led me somewhere that there will be content in the sequal that I know some people won't be interested in. I hope you enjoy!

As always everyone having sexual contact in this story is over 18.

------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to find my body and face resting up against grey bars. The first thing I felt was how much my face hurt, I couldn't be sure if that was from being knocked out or due to resting on the bars. As I came to a little more I noticed the rest of my tiny cell. The grass and gravel under my feet, the bricks all around me, the shade of a tree above my cage, and the speech of a language I didn't understand, every now and then I thought I could hear what sounded like French. Fuck, what happened, I should have paid more attention in French class. I didn't even want to come on this trip, my brain started to collect itself, we were in the middle of Africa, maybe Chad, possibly Niger. My Dad and his hunting buddies wanted to come out and shoot a lion.

I had refused to go at first, I understood and enjoyed "game" meat, one decent sized deer could get my Dad and I through almost the entire winter, it was always my job to field dress and then cut up the animal after my Dad got it, but trophy hunting seemed so barbaric and pointless. My dad's friends convinced me to go, they said he really needed me there, that he felt so alone without me after my mom passed away. It was sudden, she was there one day, making breakfast, the house felt happy, then she collapsed, I called 911, the paramedics rushed her to the hospital and then 5 days later she was gone, passing away in the hospital.

That had mostly convinced me but his friends said I had basically no choice in the matter, I had to come, they were going to make a man of me yet and this pushed me over the edge of staying or going, I wanted to prove myself. I was a decent shot but didn't enjoying shooting things other than targets. Did I drop out of high school and take on almost all the tasks my mom used to do? Yes! But there is no chance my dad would have been able to do it all. Did I refuse to cut my long hair? Sure but that kept me warm when we were out on winter hunts. So if I had to go shoot some lion to get them off my back, so be it.

But now here I was in what appeared to be a make shift jail in the middle of the damn Savannah. A large black man walked up to my cage and spoke in French, "parles-tu français?"

I looked at him and said one of the few French words I knew, "non."

He smiled, "you're lucky that I know English." He spoke with a thick French accent but France French not the French Canadian I was used to hearing. "Glad to see your awake, thought I might have killed you, I only hit you in the head with the butt of my gun."

"But why did you hit me? We weren't doing anything wrong?" I replied, still in a bit of a haze as to the situation.

"Nothing wrong? You are a poacher in my books that's just about the most wrong there is outside of the obvious."

Fuck... my dad's friends said they had gotten permission to hunt two lions but clearly that was a lie. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't know, my Dad's friends dragged me along on this trip. I wasn't even going to shoot my gun."

"That's unfortunate for you. Where is the rest of your group? We caught one of the other men but the others fled." He said in a stern voice.

"Did you get my Dad? He's about your size but with more of gut then you. Blue eyes, like mine, long brown beard and very short hair?!?" I questioned immediately.

"No... the man we caught was a red head."

Fuck, I thought to myself, Dave was the man they caught, ex special forces, he would be the one my Dad would need not to get captured and he also would refuse to speak no matter what. "I really don't know anything, they never told me much, I was just to follow along and stay mostly quiet. I'm the wrong person to ask." I frowned realizing my situation.

"Well I'll come back in a bit, see if you've changed your tune. You might sing yet little birdy." The black man laughed as he walked away.

I started to pick up on how hot it was, how dry everything was, I knew we were hunting near the lake but we must be a ways off. I sat down in the tiny cell, feeling the gravel move behind my butt as I sat. I started to cry a bit, I just hoped my Dad was okay. I noticed the sun start to set, the temperature rapidly decline, so I curled into as much of a ball as I could trying to retain warmth. Eventually I must of have fell asleep crying as I woke up to the burning hot sun of the morning. I could feel myself getting more and more thirsty. I ran my tongue over my lips, noticing how cracked they were. How long had I been out? If it was any extended period of time, I was quickly running out of hours that I could survive without water in these conditions. As the morning heat passed into sweltering afternoon heat, the black man returned to my cage.

"You look quite thirsty there... what's your name by the way kid? Also what are you like 15?" he paused thinking, "I will start off so that way you know I'm willing to tell you things as well. My name is Marcel. I'm 40 years old, I was in the army before everything went to shit and another civil war broke out. I grew up mostly in France being trained with the old colonial army. Then a bit of time in England. After the civil war, my skills were best used to hunt down poachers." He spoke with a certain gravitas that made me think he must have been a high ranking commander.

"I'm not 15... I had my 18th birthday a week ago... my name is Shawn. I'm sorry but I really don't know where the rest of my group is. You could try Dave, the other man you captured, but he's ex special forces so I don't know how much you are going to get out of him." I spoke slowly.

It was then I heard Dave's voice from the cell next to me, "shut up Shawn, don't tell them anything more, you've already said too much, damn it." There was true anger in his words. He had been so quiet that I didn't even realize he was so close to me.

Marcus laughed, "well at least we have both of your names. Don't give the kid too much shit, from your tattoos and the way you handled yourself, we already knew you were military of some kind."

I sighed, "please sir, can I have some water? It's been at least 36 hours."

Marcus smiled a bit, "well give us a bit more information and then I will bring you some."

I cried, "but I don't know anything else, I'm not lying."

Marcus laughed as he started to walk away slowly, "well maybe another 24 hours and something will come to mind."

I shouted out to him with all the strength I could muster, "Please sir. I will do anything for something to drink!"

He stopped in his tracks, spun around on a dime on his heels, turned back to my cell, getting right up to the bars, speaking in almost a whisper "anything?" his lips curled up into an evil smile.

"Yes! Anything!" I replied, seeing the light at the end of my tunnel.

"No, Shawn! Don't give in!" Dave shouted from his cell.

Marcus smiled, taking out a key and unlocking my cage door, my body practically collapsed into his big strong body. I wasn't the smallest but then again I was no where near as big as the man now holding me. Being next to him I was able to size him up as being about 6' 4" compared to my 5' 8". He felt like he was made out of granite which surprised me for a 40 year old man. His black hair was very short and tidy with an equally short and tidy beard. He was wearing kakis and a button up shirt, somewhere in between a desert military fatigue and a park ranger uniform. He helped me walk away from the cage to a small village. I could see it in the distance but we were at least a few kilometres away.

I must have passed out some time during our walk because I came to being slung over Marcel's shoulder. It was embarrassing to be carried by another man especially being carried like a small child. To my surprise we weren't at the village but a small encampment that was on the outskirts of the village with my former cage still barely in sight behind me. Marcel sat me down on a bench in a shaded area, grabbed a dark purple canteen and handed it to me. I drank it down without thinking which brought a big smile to Marcel's face. It didn't quite taste like water, it had a funny after taste but I just chalked it up to being in Africa.

"Still thirsty?" Marcel asked me looking into my eyes. I nodded. He handed me another purple canteen, which I greedily drank down just as quickly as the first.

It was then I began to see my surroundings for the first time, there was a big makeshift building that landed somewhere between a massive tent and a carport cover but covered with grass and a canvas door. There were multiple rain barrels, a fire pit with some chairs strewn about and a random French claw foot tub next to the bench I was sitting on in the covered area. Must have been something a colonial officer left behind that now made it's way here. I also slowly noticed that I was the only white person and every other passing person was giving me dirty looks.

"Marcel... I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm still thirsty. It's like I can't quench the thirst." I frowned a bit, when the words left my mouth, I couldn't be quite sure but it sounded like my voice was an octave or two higher than normal.

He gave me a gentle smile and took my much smaller hand in his large hand, "that's normal, come with me." He led me over to the bath which was filled with a cloudy liquid that looked similar to what I had just drank. "Strip your clothes off and get in the bath. Trust me it will help and no one here cares. There is much less care about people being clothed here. Women often walk around with no tops on, same with the men."

I wasn't sure if it was his commanding voice or something else but I obeyed his command and stripped off my clothes. It felt awkward standing there naked, the heat hitting every part of my body especially my limp dick. Marcel held my hand as my body entered the tub. Soon my entire body was covered in the cloudy liquid. I felt my entire body relax as it was covered in the liquid, I sat back against the back of the tub.

Out of nowhere Marcel grabbed my head and pushed it down underneath the water. I could feel myself gasping for air underwater, doing my best not to drown. Just as I felt like the world was about to be taken from me, I felt the pressure on my head release and then hands underneath my arm pits pulling me up. I spat out the water gasping for breath, choking on the water left in my lungs.

"What the fuck man?" I said as soon as I caught my breath but the words coming out of my mouth were not my voice. It was the much higher speaking voice of a girl.

"Sorry!" Marcel laughed has he spoke, "had to make sure the liquid covered your entire body including your head." He chuckled once more.

As I was about to reply and ask him questions, I felt an immense pain starting first in my shoulders spreading its way down the length of my entire body before moving upwards to my face and head. I shrieked out in pain, my eyes felt hazy but I could see the distinct outlines of peoples horrified faces watching me. As the pain remained the loud sound of bones snapping echoed out from my body into the crowd. Just when I thought the pain was too much I felt a soothing warmth building in my chest, but that was short lived as the warmth turned into a heavy weight on my chest like I had put on a weighted vest.

I couldn't be sure but it felt like my body was shrinking and the level at which I was used to looking at was replaced with a shorter eye line. The pain finally subsided and I could hear the sound of shocked voices and murmurs throughout the crowd. My eyes finally cleared up and I could see a mix of about 10 surprised faces of men and women looking back at me.

I turned to Marcel to see him holding a towel giving me the come hither motion to get out of the tub. I grabbed his hand which somehow now felt even bigger wrapped around mine. I stepped out of the tub realizing that not only was my hand smaller but my legs were shorter and my feet were somehow smaller. Everything in a moment seemed to become clear, I looked down to see a massive pair of breasts, my normally flat stomach now had the slightest bit of fat on it. I was terrified to look down further but was pleasantly surprised when I found my dick was unchanged. As my eyes continued further down I was able to confirm that indeed my legs did appear shorter and my feet were definitely smaller.

I looked back up at Marcel as he walked over wrapping the towel around my body. Without a word he led me to what I assumed was his hut. It was actually really nice on the inside with a big bed, a dresser for clothes, a reading chair, a large filled bookcase and a wash basin. He sat me down on the bed allowing me to adjust my new surroundings. As I sat down I first noticed that there was a lot more padding on my butt than I was used to, then I noticed that he had a mirror above the wash basin. I got my first look at my new form in the mirror. I still had my very youthful face but now instead of a thin face, I had a bit of a chubby face especially my cheeks, my lips were now full and plump, the rest of my face was completely female. I reached up to touch my long brunette hair that had always been a little thin but now was full, thick and very soft.

I dropped my towel down on to the bed, I got my first look at my new massive breasts in the mirror, they were easily the biggest I had ever seen in real life, I had only seen ones as big in porn. It was strange that my nipples and areola were also both much bigger now and darker. As my eyes continued down my body, they arrived at my penis which was rock hard and its usual 6 inch length. I stood up to get a look at my new ass in the mirror and it was now one of the biggest roundest ass I had ever seen. Feeling my cheeks burning red with embarrassment that I had just turned myself on. I sat down quickly wrapping the towel back around me, my eyes meeting Marcel's eyes for the first time since we had entered the room. He had a devilish smile on his face and his eyes were transfixed on my new body.

I finally gathered up the courage to speak, "what the hell just happened?"

Marcel replied in a slow deliberate pace, "a representative of a company came to this village and offered us a ton of money if we would test out a new product they've been working on. I think they thought we would test it on our own people but I'm on the council, so I suggested we used it on poachers."

"So why me and not Dave?" I inquired with tears in my eyes.

He laughed like I had just said the funniest joke in the world, "well for starters you are much younger, which makes a better candidate for testing. As you said, he's former special forces, he would be much more suspicious about what he was drinking, where as you said you were willing to do anything for something to drink. That's as close to verbal consent as I felt I needed."

"Okay... what will happen to Dave? Are we going to be able to find my Dad? And last thing... am I still a prisoner? Oh and I guess I have one other question... is this permanent?" I tried not to cry any further but my emotions were all over the place.

Marcel sighed, "I told my men to release Dave. He's been told to leave immediately. Your dad and the rest of the group checked in at a hostel last night. We informed them that we have you. You are not a prisoner. We need to take you to the nearest town to see a doctor to get your blood work done and for him to do a physical, once that is done you are free to go. We will give you contact information for the company, they might be willing to pay you to keep up on the doctor's visits. Lastly... I don't actually know how long this lasts."

I sighed in relief, "I'm just happy to hear my Dad is okay and knows I'm alive. He doesn't do well without me... ever since my mom passed."

"I'm sorry to hear that... I just realized that calling you Shaun now would feel really weird." He spoke honestly.

"I've never really thought about this... but the first name that comes to mind is Jessica... my mom once told me that if I had been born a girl that's what she would have named me." I smiled reflecting on the memory now invading my mind.

Marcel moved over to me and gave me a hug, "it's nice to meet you Jessica." He said softly in my ear. I could feel his short trimmed beard against my skin. He took a step back, "we have one last thing to test, it's getting late in the day anyways and we don't want to be driving in the dark out here." He pulled off his pants, his big black cock sprung, it looked way bigger than mine and something told me he still wasn't fully hard.

Without even thinking, I licked my lips and felt a little drool come down my mouth like someone who hasn't eaten in a week seeing a steak.

Marcel laughed, "well that seems to be working. Jennifer would you like to suck my cock?"

"Yes I would love to!" I responded with glee, the words coming out of my mouth before I even had time to think.

He put his cock up to my face, I greedily took the head of his cock in my mouth and began to lick the precum off the tip like a lollipop. I sucked the head of his cock until I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing me down. I began to bob my head up and down on his big cock, taking more and more of it with each downward motion until there was no option but to deep throat it, to fit anymore in. I deep throated his cock like a pornstar who had taken more dicks than she could count.

As I was all the way down to his pubes a thought crossed my mind, how the hell am I doing this right now or why. I've never thought about a man in this way before and this was the first cock I was sucking but here I was sucking his big cock like a pro and loving every moment of it. Each stroke of his cock with my mouth was giving my brain dopamine hits like a drug. As I was able to have a separate thought for a moment my hind brain kicked back in, taking over and concentrating on sucking this man's big cock. I heard him groan, grab the back of my head, shove himself fully into my throat, then all of his cum shot down into my throat and stomach. With each spurt of cum I got another huge dopamine rush. I greedily swallowed every single drop of his cum.

Marcel smiled down at me, "well looks like that part of the treatment worked!" He laid down in the bed beside me patting the pillow and I instinctively laid down beside him. He cuddled up to me, his still semi hard cock resting up against my big ass.

I awoke to the sun shining into the hut. Marcel was already awake and holding out a cup of coffee for me. I took a big sip and it was easily the best cup of coffee I had ever had. If anything came out of this trip I needed to find a way to bring some beans back with me.

Marcel smiled kindly, "I spoke with your father this morning. He's partially aware of your situation. The rest of his friends have already left for the airport... your dad will be coming with us to the city. After you see the doctor, you both will leave."

I looked at him for a moment collecting my thoughts as the caffeine got my brain firing, "it will be nice to see my Dad... this is the longest I haven't been beside him in years."

"It sounds like your Dad and you are very close..." it seemed Marcel had another thought on his mind but decided against speaking it into words.

"After my Mom passed away... I picked up almost all of what she did... I dropped out of school. I felt like I had already learned all I needed to anyways and was way ahead of everyone in my class. We live on a remote piece of land... after everything my Dad was tired of the city and tired of being a working stiff... he was only living that way for her... she always called him her mountain man. So he bought a piece of land in the middle of nowhere off his uncle and that's where we've been for the last couple years."

12