The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay that makes a lot of sense... to be honest I was worried that there was something more going on." Marcel had a look of relief on his face.

"Something more??" I asked with my head slightly tilted.

"Just from talking to your Dad and the way he was talking about you... it wasn't how a father talks about his son... maybe it's a cultural difference." He theorized as he spoke.

"I've never thought it was weird but I guess it's not a typical situation." I thought to myself. I had not had the time to myself in a long time to consider my situation. I just did what I thought my Dad needed from me. As I thought about it something else crossed my mind, "Hey Marcel... what am I going to wear? I don't think my old clothes are going to fit."

He smiled, "already one step ahead of you on that!" he produced a bag and handed it to me.

I opened the bag to find a tiny pink crop top t-shirt, a black pleather skirt that was almost as tiny as the top and then a pink lacy thong. Under them were a pair of knock off Birkenstock style tan sandals. I held up the clothes staring at them like someone who had just discovered a buried artifact. I stood up, pulled the thong up my legs easy enough, thankfully I was a grower not a shower, so I just left my soft cock in the front rather than tucking it underneath as the piece of material disappeared between my big ass cheeks. I pulled the skirt up my legs, opting to give my crotch and legs the most coverage which had the side affect of showing the top straps of the thong. I pulled the crop top over my head, it had a deep cut in the top of it giving a window to my boobs and only went down a little ways past them. It was a little more than the length of a sports bra. I looked over to Marcel's mirror seeing the very slutty looking girl standing in front of if. I felt my cock twitch a bit at the sight. I stopped staring not wanting to get hard as the skirt would clearly show that I was. I sat down to buckle up the sandals to fit my feet and then stood back up.

Marcel grinned, "ready to go?"

"I guess so..." I replied thinking that I didn't really have any other option.

We left his hut and hopped into a military looking Jeep. Feeling the hot morning sun on my body actually felt good, the temperature wasn't sweltering yet. We drove off towards the village, eventually stopping in front of a building that resembled a small hotel. We got out, stepped into the building, my Dad was there sitting on a couch with both of our suit cases, he looked over to Marcel and then over to me. I could feel his eyes going up and down my entire body. Taking me in, not like a father would look at his daughter but something else... it made me nervous and sent a shiver down my spine. He walked over to us and immediately gave me a big hug. It felt so odd to have my new big boobs pressed into his strong chest.

I looked up at him, "Dad?"

A tear ran down his face, he looked me in the eyes, "you look so much like your Mom when she was your age. Mind you she was not near as well... endowed as you are."

"I'm sorry... I had no idea what I was agreeing to, I was just so thirsty..." I was crying and he cut me off from speaking.

"You have nothing to apologize for. I understand your taking the name Mom wanted for you?"

I nodded without saying a word.

"I'm just happy you are okay Jessica." He smiled lovingly.

He took my hand and led me back to the Jeep. He let me sit up front and he hoped into the back seat. Marcel got in and drove off. I fell back asleep but awoke when the vehicle stopped. We were now clearly in the city and stopped in front of a medical clinic. The buildings looked oddly familiar to what I was used to in North America but also had a distinctive local flair to them. I was taking them in when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

Marcel was looking over at me, "Let's get this done and then you can go home. Look over to me here." I looked at him, he had his cell phone out and I heard the distinctive sound of it taking a picture. "We have spoken with the embassy and they've agreed to issue you a new passport. They needed a new picture for it. They are going to send it to the airport, so you can pick it up from the airline. Time to go to see the doctor."

We walked into the medical clinic, the Woman sitting behind the desk smiled at me and then caught up and let us to an empty examination room. Marcel recommended to my dad that he stay outside in the waiting room and not to come in for the doctor's visit. After a short amount of time waiting the doctor came in and introduced himself then did the blood test. He order me to undress which I did without any other words. He began taking my measurement occasionally asking me questions about my old body, what my height used to be, weight and if I had any pre existing conditions.

When the doctor was satisfied that he had everything he needed he asked me in a kind way, "do you have any questions?"

I replied, "I have two main questions, first is this permanent? And secondly why did I keep my penis?"

The doctor smiled warmly, "well you see the company that made the formulations has one to change men into women, another to change women into men and then a third one transforms either gender into trans females. We had already tested out the first two examples multiple times so we decided to move on and you were the first one to get the third formulation. Also the company tried out something new with the formula you were given. Basically everything to do with sex including your drive, skills and brain chemistry rewards you get from it, have all been cranked up to 11 or at least in theory that's how it should work. You know how Captain America was given the super soldier serum? Well you've basically been given the super slut serum.'

He paused for a moment as if he was pondering a question, "as to your other question regarding the permanency, it would depend on how much of the formula you took in." He looked over to Marcel, "well how much did you give her?"

Marcel chuckled, "two full bottles and then dunked her into an entire bath of it, where I had held her head under for almost a solid minute."

The doctor shook his head, "now Marcel we've talked about this you can't keep going and giving people doses beyond the recommended specifications. The company had exacting standards for how they wanted this done."

Marcel replied in the most angry tone that I had heard from him yet, "well if the company wanted it done a certain way they should have just done it themselves rather than forcing it on us."

"Marcel you know damn well that it wasn't forced." The doctor replied in just as firm of a tone.

"They come to a village where everyone is on the brink of starvation and offer that kind of money and your thinking there's not some force behind that?" Marcel shot back.

The doctor sighed, "we will have to continue this debate at a later time this young lady should be getting on her way, I hear she has a plane to catch." The doctor paused and turned to me, "the company likely will be in contact with you, you should look out for blocked numbers your father has provided them with your home phone number since he said neither you nor him have cell phones."

Marcel had a confused look on his face, "it's 2023 who doesn't have a fucking cell phone?"

I replied in a defensive tone, "like I said my dad and I live out in the middle of nowhere. We don't have any need for cell phones we're much better off with ham radios or other things to maintain contact with people that we need to speak with."

I stood up and walked out of the doctors office and Marcel followed behind neither of us saying a word. All three of us got back in the Jeep and headed off to the airport.

As we pulled up to departures I turned to Marcel and said, "I guess this is goodbye and I really don't know what else to say."

"Goodbye Jessica."

And that was Marcel's final words to me, my new passport was with the airline attendant as he had promised, and our trip home was relatively uneventful. When we arrived back in our home country to the city that was closest to our remote home, all of my dad's friends were there waiting wondering what the hell happened to me, especially Dave since he was the one who had seen part of it go down.

Most of the guys looked me up and down with a similar reaction that my dad had given me when he first saw me. I guess there's just something hard coded in men's brains that they can't resist looking at an attractive young woman. Surprisingly though Dave reacted with empathy, compassion and a bit sadness, aware of the trauma that I had just gone through, he was the only one who seemed to understand.

We said our goodbyes to most of my dad's friends, deciding to stay the night at Dave's where I was further consoled on everything that I had just been through. It was a warm summer afternoon so his wife, Andrea, made some frozen margaritas which absolutely hit the spot, I was used to having the occasional beer with my dad but this girly drink felt right. The drinks helped me to start to come to terms with what I had just been through.

As I was going through everything in my head, Andrea asked me to come with her and she lead me up to their daughters old room. She had left for college and never come back. I knew there was more to the story but sensing it was a sensitive topic, I let it be. We dumped out my suitcase into garbage bags, to be donated, since none of my old clothes would fit anymore. She left me to try on her daughter's old clothes.

As I was going through her clothes I was confused and amazed as to why a high schooler had such slutty clothes since these were all from before she left for college. They were an equal level of revealing as the outfit that I had now been wearing since Marcel gave it to me. There was short skirts, short dresses, tiny tops, garter belts, lingerie of all different styles and all her panties looked like they were made to be seen rather than comfort. The bras matched most of the underwear but as I struggled to try one of them on, I realized my cup size was much larger than hers.

I went through every item of her clothes packing what fit and leaving behind what did not. Unfortunately my piles of keeps ended up way larger than what would fit into my suitcase, so I left the rest on top of the bed temporarily. As I was looking around to see if she had anything else, I noticed there was an attached bathroom to her bedroom. Not having had a shower for nearly a week and feeling gross, I hopped right in the shower cleaning my new body and hair with all of the products that she had left behind.

To my surprise when I pulled back the shower curtain Dave was standing there with a towel in his hand smiling looking me in the eyes, "I thought you could use a towel since there hasn't been one in this bathroom for a long time."

I smiled back at him, "Thank you Dave and thank you for how you been treating since I got back."

"You've been through hell kiddo you deserve to be able to relax a little bit."

I wrapped the towel around my body and we walked back through the walk through closet that led into his daughters old bedroom. I turned to him, "well what do you think I should wear?"

Small grin crossed his face like he was about to make a crass dad joke that he had just thought of, "how about nothing at all?"

Without it even seeming to register in my brain, I immediately dropped my towel and cheerfully replied, "You got it!"

I could almost hear his jaw hit the floor, he must have been focusing so hard to just look at me in the face when he had handed me the towel but now he was confronted with my body without much separation between us.

His eyes traveled up and down my entire body before resting back upwards, looking into eyes, "you are so beautiful Jessica." He started, "You know I knew your mom when she was your age, Andrea and her were best friends. So when I met Andrea naturally I got to know your mom as well and that's how your dad and I ended up becoming good friends once he started dating her. I don't know if your dad is mentioned this already or not but you look so much like her when she was your age."

I smiled from ear to ear at the mention of how much I looked like my mother again, it made me feel so much closer to her and like a piece of her was still around. "Thank you Dave," I replied.

"You know... Andrea and your dad are both asleep. Andrea went to bed shortly after letting you in here and your dad passed out from drinking one too many brewskies. I normally wouldn't ask a girl so young as yourself about this but it seemed there's a vibe I'm picking up on and you're welcome to tell me if I'm wrong but what do you say we clear the bed of clothes and have some fun. You don't have to worry about Andrea, we have an open marriage." He grinned from ear to ear.

"You're not wrong about the vibes at all" I smiled back at him, "would be nice to get the rest of these clothes into another suitcase... Though we should leave something out for me to wear for after."

Dave reached into the back of the closet finding another suitcase, I could feel his eyes having a hard time leaving my body as we packed almost all of the remaining clothes in except for a really cute short floral sun dress and a pair of cotton panties that seemed to match. He smiled upon leaving the outfit out, "this was one of my daughter's favourite outfits before she left. She wore it at least once a week when it was warm enough."

"I'm excited to wear it then!" I replied with true happiness.

Dave walked over and closed the bedroom door, he walked back over to me, placing his hands around my face, leaning in to kiss my lips gently. I kissed him back, the kiss slowly becoming more and more intense. I reached down to pull his polo shirt over his head revealing a still very fit upper body even though he had been out of the military for quite some time now. Almost his entire upper body was covered in a thin layer of hair that just added to his masculine look. I ran my hand over his chest and abs as we kissed. He moved one of his hands down from my face to my large breast, massaging it and pinching my nipple at the same time which made me produce a quiet moan.

He ushered me over to the bed, placing the sun dress and panties that were still on it onto the floor. As I laid down, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips before kissing his way down to my breasts sucking on each nipple. I could feel both nipples getting extremely hard in his wet mouth. I lost track of time and out of nowhere he spun me over onto my stomach with ease.

"Are you ready for this?" He cooed in a low confident voice.

I moaned out, "yes."

He separated my ass cheeks spitting on my hole which caused me to let out another soft moan. I heard him undo his pants shoving them down his legs and then spitting again into his hand to coat his cock. I looked back over my shoulder to see that he was average size and it helped calm my nerves that my virginity was about to be taken.

Keeping my ass cheeks separated with his hands, he placed the head of his cock head at the entrance to my hole and began to push in. Surprisingly to me there was no pain at all, just pure ecstasy and enjoyment. His cock easily penetrated my hole, lowering himself all the way in until his hips made contact with my ass. He began to fuck me slowly at first but steadily increased his pace until the loud sounds of his hips contacting in my ass filled the room. Once again I lost track of time until I heard Dave let out a loud groan, he plunged all the way down, resting his hips against my ass. His cum filled my hole, leaving me with an overwhelming sense of glee, happiness and satisfaction.

Dave pulled out of my hole, leaned over to kiss my cheek, whispering in my ear, "you can sleep in here tonight." He left the room with his warm seed still leaking out of my hole. I really wanted him to cuddle me but understood that he had to go back to his wife.

I put my head down on the pillow and passed out fairly quick. I was awoken by my dad's figure at the entrance of the room saying, "Jessica, it's time to go." I got dressed in the sun dress and panties that Dave had left out for me. Grabbing the two suitcases, heading downstairs to find that there was a simple breakfast of bacon and eggs ready. After we ate and said our goodbyes my dad and I left for our two hour drive out to our little house, to start the rest of my life.

12