The Vacation Away: Night One

Story Info
A couple enjoy their first night of peace away from it all.
1.4k words
4.25
3.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the beginning of fall in the northeast. The first chilling breeze of the season is just passing through. You are alone in a wooded cabin, intricately assembled by craftsman who only take pleasure from a task well accomplished. The scent of beef stew fills the room as you retire to the living space, changing into night clothes. Your shoes and jacket tossed haphazardly into a corner. The orange warmth of a fire dances casually in front of two well-worn chairs, a chilled bottle of port and 2 fresh glasses stands alone between them.

Outside, the sun is just beginning to disappear behind the trees, whose leaves are beginning to change color to match the fiery sky. You hear the front door open and abruptly close. The sound of jackets unzipping and murmurs of cold echoing in the tight space. You grab a book, one you have read a dozen times at least, and a blanket someone from your past made for you. A cold, wet kiss arrives on your cheek as you head to your chair to retire for the night. A warm smile betrays your face as its chill contrasting the cozy warmth around you.

It's the first night away on your extended vacation. No phones, no one to call you. No one to answer to. There is no place else to be.

A warm mug of cider greets the table next to you. I walk around to the side, my hand gliding across your back. I take time to stoke the fire letting the embers dance around the dark room. Your eyes are fixed on my back as I work to feed the stone firepit. I finish and turn toward you. Kneeling down in front of you, I set down your book and remove your blanket.

I kiss your knees as the hair of my beard rubs against your sensitive skin. I begin to kiss up your leg as you softly moan and your heart pulses louder. You spread your legs just enough to give me my glimpse of heaven. Your scent intoxicates me. My passions burns with more warmth than any hearth could. I still myself and continue my task. My hands move deftly under your calves and wrap themselves over your thighs forcing your legs wider. I slow my kisses and licks, alternating between your thighs. Reaching my prize, I place my lips on your slowly growing wet spot before wrapping your legs around my head.

My hands trace the line of your silk panties around your hips Daring to begin my true teasing I slide them off, leaving them dangling from one leg as I begin my attack.

My hands tighten on your thighs for a moment, as I pull your hip toward me. Bringing them into your wetness, spreading you open just enough for me to get my first taste. I start with a light kiss to get your flavor on my mouth. I savor it briefly before diving in tongue first. I start with little flicks across your clit. But soon I move to an achingly slow circle.

I begin to tease your entrance with one finger, wiping downward in time with my mouth. Over and over, all while my other hand rests on your belly. I feel your thighs squeeze against my head, fighting to keep control of your body.

I increase my pace, beginning to learn the spots that make you shudder and gasp. My attack slowly increasing in tempo. My fingers adding to you heightened sensations. Soon 2 of them begin to explore you most delicate area. In and out, rubbing away at your g-spot, pushing into your cervix and back out. Taking the time to ensure that you are stretched out properly.

My mouth clamps around your clit as I begin to suck on it. This is when I feel you begin you begin to tremble. Glancing up at your face, mixed in pleasure and craving. Your fingers tied through my hair, your eyes closed and head tilted back in ecstasy. My teeth graze you as I suck harder and harder.

Stopping, only to move your hands to your nipples to encourage you. This is the moment that the tingling in your belly begins to spread. Across every inch of you covered in sweat on this cold fall night. Your sex is revealed only by the fire light. Your mind is incapable of comprehending anything other than the immediate pleasure coursing through your pussy up through your belly.

You cum. You cum so hard on me. Your body twitches and bucks, but I do not stop. It only encourages me. *One down, more to go*. I'm unrelenting, riding out your bodies jockeying as my pace becomes evermore rapid. I attack with every bit of skill and knowledge I have, forcing your body to spasm. Your breaths come sharp and short. Your thighs clamping down onto me holding me in place as my teeth nibble gently on your clit, flicking my tongue over its tip. I pump my fingers in and out like a train diving down a hill. I pull my face off and move my hand towards your treasure, rubbing rapidly with my fingers I look up to you and say "I want another. Please baby, you cum so good for me. I need more of you. Cum for me again."

And you do, your pussy clamps down on my fingers as your beautiful moan echoes in the room. You continue to shake and buck. All the while I keep rubbing, determined on my course. Your eyes open and dart around briefly. Finally settling them on me. I stand up, leaning over you, removing my hand from your pussy. I look you in the eyes as I lick your nectar from my fingers. Leaning down to kiss you passionately afterword.

I grab you by your legs, pulling you to the edge of the chair. I fall to one knee in front of you as your eager legs spread in anticipation. Your smile returns in satisfaction as I rub the head of my cock against your aching pussy. "You are mine all night, and I expect you to be loud for me." I push my head inside, stopping briefly to enjoy the moment before pushing several more inches in. After waiting only another moment I give you it all, gently at first. "You look so hot baby, you look incredible. Let me prove it to you. Give me one more sweetie, just one more. I need to feel you cum on my cock."

I begin thrusting into you, not even trying to keep pace as I am, lost in your enveloping warmth. Your smell. Your looks. ymYour feeling It's to much for me at once. I lift your legs onto my shoulders and pull them to get more leverage to fuck you harder. "Oh fuck baby you feel so good." Your body bounces off mine, your breasts begin to jut in circles as my carnal needs take over. *smack, smack,smack** the room smells of sex and sweat. The darkness around us only amplifying the feeling of closeness.

You stop me suddenly, passionately kissing me as I slip out of you. Your hand arrives on my bare chest, gently pushing me backwards until I lay on the floor. You straddle me, teasing your entrance with my cock, before sliding it into you. Settling down on top of me you thrust your hips forward and back, making circles as you go. Little beads of sweat crash around us. You grab your boobs and begin to play with your nipples, biting your lip as you get closer to yet another climax. I watch you dance in the firelight as your face smiles like never before, radiating with pleasure and happiness. Your weight on my cock rapidly becomes to much for me to hold back.

We both climax at the same time, you falling down on me as I lay twitching. Your pussy still trembling on my hard cock for some time. I hold you as your head lands on my chest, my heard beating screaming my love for you through my chest. The moment closes with acts only close lovers get to know.

I find your hands and caress it. Letting your hair mess on my face, enjoying its scent. I'm happy now, content with a job well done and a woman well fucked. You can hardly catch your breath before I kiss you again. It's only 6 at night and dinner is ready. Plenty of time for a few more hours of exploration and cravings in bed. But for now your body hangs limp on mine, content to hold you until you can regain your wits. I draw this memory into the place in my head where I keep only our most cherished moments.