Intimacy: A (very) short erotica

Story Info
An intimate connection formed between Jake and Megan.
1.1k words
4.4
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I really enjoy reading short erotic texts while getting into the mood, and I wanted to practice writing sexy scenes for my larger projects. So here you go, a short intimate story about a couple who hooked up at a friend's party and found a deeper connection.

[Story]

Jake explored her with his lips and tongue, tasting the salt of her skin and reveling in the sweet musk of arousal. His hands cupped her face, softly caressing her as he drew circles around and into the tender curves beneath. He moved lower still, teasing each new area until Megan was a quivering mass of sensation ready to be taken higher.

They had met at a mutual friend's party, where their eyes had locked across the room. There was an undeniable chemistry between them--a spark that could not be denied. They slowly walked towards one another until they were standing face to face, both of them blushing under the gaze of each other's eyes. For a split second, time seemed to stand still, and then suddenly they both started laughing nervously as reality hit them like lightning in their veins.

The night was filled with dancing and drinks, and soon enough it was past midnight. They looked at each other knowingly--it had been decided without words that they'd be heading back to Jake's place together.

In the car, Megan felt an unmistakable apprehension in the air; she didn't know what to expect from this night but whatever it was, she knew it would be unforgettable.

When they got to Jake's place, the air practically crackled with electricity. Without a word passing between them they went straight to his bedroom, their hearts beating out of their chests as if in perfect unison.

They quickly undressed each other and started exploring every inch of each other's bodies with eager hands.

Their shared excitement only grew as they entered into a passionate frenzy, exploring each other with feverish intensity. Megan felt her every nerve sparking, and she knew that Jake was feeling it too.

Jake knelt between Megan's legs, regarding her with a soft admiration as he spread them open and exposed her glistening entrance to him. His tongue flickered out, slowly reaching the tight bundle of pleasure in front of it. He lapped at the velvet-coated bud before lightly flicking his tongue back and forth over its length, feeling every groove underneath his expert manipulations. His movements became more ardent as she quivered beneath him, dipping deeper into blissful submission as he explored further still, taking each taste like a passionate whisper upon her heated skin. Soon, everything eventually culminated into an explosion of gratification which surged through their very veins.

Megan held onto Jake for dear life, her fingers tightly entwined with his own as the climax slowly faded away into a wave of euphoria that tenderly lapped up against their bodies, an undeniable sign of the magnitude of their pleasure. In this moment, they were astoundingly in sync with one another, and neither of them could ignore the strength of their bond.

Breathing heavily, Jake and Megan finally broke away from one another, but as they stared deeply into each other's eyes, they knew that this was only the beginning of a passionate journey down a winding path full of lustful desires and tantalizing temptations.

Taking each other's hands, the couple gently moved in a passionate embrace towards one another. With the moonlight streaming through their curtains giving them just enough light to see by, they positioned themselves close together, ready for penetration.

Jake carefully slid his hand down Megan's spine and then around her hips, drawing her closer to him. She felt secure in his embrace and responded instinctively as he brought one of his legs between hers, the heat from their bodies connecting with each other. With one hand he guided himself inside her and she gasped in ecstasy as they moved together in perfect harmony, slowly becoming more entwined with each gentle thrust. Megan closed her eyes and gave into the feeling of pure bliss that came over them both as Jake moved in and out of her, faster and harder until they were both at the edge of orgasm.

Their breathing became ragged as Jake bit down on Megan's shoulder, a low growl escaping his lips as pleasure surged through him. He felt her tighten around him and when she too let out a guttural moan, he knew they had reached their peak.

The sensations exploded through them both and they clung to each other, panting heavily, as the pleasure slowly ebbed away. They lay there for a moment in silence, both lost in the aftermath of such intense passion.

Eventually Megan stirred and propped herself up on her elbow, her eyes meeting Jake's with an emotion that neither could put into words.

"That was incredible," Megan said softly, her voice barely above a whisper. Jake smiled and nodded in agreement before leaning forward to place a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I love you," he murmured against her mouth, his words almost lost in the stillness of the room.

Megan's eyes widened as she looked up at him, and for a moment, she didn't know what to say. Finally, she leaned forward and kissed him again, her words strong and sure.

"I love you too," Megan replied as her lips softly brushed against his.

The two of them lay in bed for a few moments afterwards, the silence between them only broken by their quiet breathing. After the intensity of their lovemaking and the strong emotions between them, there was something peaceful in the quiet.

Jake started to move first, propping himself up so that he could look down at Megan. She looked up at him with a sweet smile and he leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"Let's make this last forever," Jake murmured against her skin before resting his head atop hers once again.

The two of them continued to lay in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of their passionate encounter. They spoke of dreams and hopes for the future and made plans to continue to explore their connection.

As they lay intertwined, their hearts and souls connected in a way that had changed them forever. They felt like a thrilling new door had opened up before them, one brimming with possibility and beauty no matter what the future held. As they slipped off into blissful sleep embraced in each other's arms, they both knew that whatever life may bring their way, their passionate love for one another would always remain strong.

This night was just the beginning of an ever-unfolding story between Jake and Megan - one that would last a lifetime. Nothing could keep them apart now, and nothing could quell the burning flames of desire within them.