The Vacation from Hell Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's amazing how little it takes for a couple of half-naked women to cause a boner. Looking over at Rick, I could see he was in the same state. Since Heather and Francesca had not arrived, I just poured myself another drink and enjoyed the dance.

I set my drink down on the table to get Rick's attention, and headed off to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable. It took just a minute for me to pull my suitcase out and to find a pair of silk boxers to change into. As I was standing there naked I heard Heather's voice. Quickly I put on the boxers and went out to the kitchen to see what was going on.

Heather was just opening a bottle of wine for Francesca when I got into the kitchen.

Lauren and Sissy had stopped dancing and were kissing and groping each other while standing in the family room.

Shrugging, I called out to them, "Would you guys like something to drink?"

I'm not sure which of them grunted an "Uh-huh", so I looked to Heather.

She looked around and then pulled a couple of the frozen drinks out of the freezer. Pouring them into tall glasses, she added an extra heavy dose of rum to each and took them out to the love birds. I raised my glass in salute to Francesca and she clinked her glass with mine. We both stared as Heather slipped out of her dress and undid her bra to join the other two.

I slid around the table and put an arm around Francesca. She turned her body to mine and we began a long slow kiss. As I started to slip my hand around her hip I felt her hand and going down to grab my cock.

"Let's get you a little more comfortable" I said. I reached my hand around to the back of her dress and slowly ran the zipper down her back. She shrugged and the dress fell to the floor.

Like two of the three other women she was now dressed only in her panties. We continued to kiss as I ran my hands across her taut beautiful ass. While I was doing that, she was reaching into my boxers, much to my delight.

While I wasn't watching, Rick came out of the other bedroom looked around and headed for the knot of women in the family room. His erection brought a gasp from Francesca who muttered, "he's almost as big as you are".

I grinned and said, "Did you want to try and ride that pony?"

She looked at me and said, "No. Right now I need you to lay me down across that table and eat my pussy until I scream."

I gently spun her around and helped her onto the table. Not bothering to take her panties off I slid my face down between her thighs and began to suck her sweet juices through the silky material. She was already starting to moan when she grabbed my hands and pulled them up to her tits. I was debating bringing my hands down to pull her thong off, but she beat me to it by untying it and pulling it up beneath my kisses.

As the last of the lace disappeared, I was able to slip my tongue between her vertical lips and taste the sweet nectar hidden there. I slid my tongue down to her honey hole and swirled it within reveling in the sweetness. Then up to her clit which was just poking out when my tongue hit it. Francesca arched her back and I slid my right hand down and dipped my first two fingers into her pussy, just in time to feel the pulsing of her orgasm.

I slid my middle finger out and found her rosebud by feel. My finger was very wet from her pussy but I slid my face down and dribbled a gob of saliva to the area while licking her brown hole. With the puckering I could tell she was still cumming, so I slid my finger into her ass and ran my tongue across her taint and up through her pussy lips to lash at her clit again.

Francesca held my head there and kept moaning "please, please, please, please" over and over again.

Working my two fingers in and out of her holes, I could feel another orgasm coming fast. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a shadow approach so I stole a glance. It was Heather coming over to kiss Francesca and take over playing with her tits.

I returned to my work and was rewarded with feeling her pussy and her ass starting to clamp down on my fingers. I quickly stood up and slid my cock into her in time to push her over the edge. I slid my cock slowly in, the way I knew she liked it and I felt her cunt squeezing and teasing me back. Her beautiful body arched up off the table as I entered her. The pulsing of her orgasms nearly pushed me over the edge as did the sight of my wife bent over sucking on one of Francesca's beautiful tits.

I looked up and saw Rick titty fucking Sissy (or was it the other way around) on the coffee table in the family room with Lauren looking on alternating playing with her nipples and her cunt. That scene wasn't helping my control.

'Maybe I should make popcorn' I thought trying desperately to distract myself.

It worked, as Francesca relaxed and laid her back down on the table and her pussy stopped milking my cock. I slid my cock out of her and bent down to kiss her nipple.

Francesca reached up to hug both of us and whispered, "Thank you. You guys seem to always know what I need most."

We each gave her a smacking kiss on the nipple we were working on and I helped her stand up.

"Let's take some refreshments and join the party in the family room," Francesca said.

She picked up her glass and the wine bottle and walked in that oh-so sexy way into the other room. Heather and I picked up some snacks and our glasses and followed.

Francesca must have given Sissy tips on titty fucking as we walked in because Sissy replied, "Oh, I'm not trying to make him cum. I am just keeping him warm until we decide what we are doing for the evening."

"Hmmm let me think about that for a minute while each of you goes and gets their STD cards," said Francesca. Everybody scrambled out, looking for their pants or purses.

Chapter 11 - Games People Play

Francesca had out attention, "Since all of you seem to know each other pretty well and I only know James and Heather, how about if we play a variation on a game we sometimes played at The Club? Each of you put your STD cards on the table and I'll draw 2 out and we'll go into the other room and get acquainted for 20 minutes."

Nobody objected and there were 5 cards on the table. Francesca closed her eyes and swirled the cards around mixing them. I took the opportunity to reach over and pinch one of her nipples.

"James!" said Francesca without even opening her eyes, "Stop that immediately."

I grinned as she slapped my hand.

"All right I have 2 cards," Francesca said, "Will Melissa and Richard please follow me? And James as your punishment for being naughty, you can go set a timer."

With that she got up and headed for the bedroom with Rick and Sissy in tow.

"James, you naughty boy, go set the timer" said Lauren laughing.

"Aye, aye madam" I said as I reached over and pinched her nipple.

I went into the kitchen and went looking for a timer. Not finding a standalone one, I set the timer on the stove for 18 minutes. In my searching I found a bag of microwave popcorn in a basket and had a sudden craving for popcorn. So I tossed that in and pushed the button.

"What cha doing?" Lauren asked.

"Just making some popcorn" I replied.

I had been watching the popcorn and didn't realize that I was now trapped like a ham between two slices of tasty bread.

"Oh my" said Lauren, "He's been fucking somebody recently. His cock tastes like pussy."

Then she put my cock back into her mouth.

"Yes" said Heather, "He was fucking Francesca on the kitchen table before we started the card game."

Heather turned my head so she could come in as if for a kiss and licked my chin instead. "From what I can taste on his face" she said, "it tastes like he was eating her pussy too. What are we going to do with this bad boy?"

Seeing a spot on Heather's face I reached out with my tongue and licked it. "Hmmm" I said, "somebody else has some pussy juice on their face it seems. Care to talk about it?"

"No" she said, "Besides, our popcorn is almost done." And there went the microwave beeper.

A groan came out of the bedroom and Lauren yelled, "False alarm. We were just making popcorn. Go back to what you are doing. Sorry."

I got a bowl for the popcorn and turned to refill my glass. Heather emptied the bag of popcorn into the bowl and Lauren headed for the family room with it.

"Now about that pussy juice," I began.

"It's nothing," Heather said as she headed for the family room. I grabbed my glass and followed.

"Don't you love the way his erection swings back and forth when he walks?" Heather said to Lauren.

"Uh-huh," Lauren replied, "It's so cute, I just want to eat it up."

"Alright, let's not change the topic," I said "You girls were gone long enough to get into all kinds of trouble. So give."

Heather sighed and said, "All right. It really was nothing. When I went to sit down in her car it has these soft leather seats and I hiked my skirt up so I could sit my naked ass on the seat.

"Francesca laughed and said she does that too. So when we pulled out of the parking lot I begged her to drive us around for a little because that car is so damn sexy. I was getting so turned on, I pulled my top down and flashed my titties at people and I started finger fucking myself.

"I must have smeared some of my pussy juices on my cheek when I was pulling my hair out of my face. Then we were here at the hotel and I put myself back together. I did kiss her and play with her titties in the elevator. You know how much I love those things.

"If I could afford her doctor, I'd go and get a pair just like hers."

Lauren choked on her drink and then said, "Wait, those aren't real???"

Heather said, "Well they are mostly real. She is a little sensitive about it, but when she was younger her boobs were asymmetrical. I don't remember which but one was bigger than the other. She was working at a strip club as a waitress and a doctor started coming in after his divorce and fell in lust with her. The waitresses didn't have to show their titties so she had a foam falsie in the small side to match them. She forgot it one day and the doctor picked up on it. Long story short, he was a plastic surgeon and he size matched her tits with implants for free. She just had to let him use her as advertising."

"Damn," said Lauren, "I would kill to look like her. I always thought implants make your tits look wrong and there are scars and you lose sensitivity and bad shit like that."

"For a lot of implant operations, most of that is true. But this doctor has a proprietary technique where they go under the muscle and avoid the under boob scars and cutting the nipple," I said. "This doctor was also one of the members of the original Club and he brought Francesca in. They loved her and she became the manager/receptionist/door warden/social director. We met her at the second Club after the first one was shut down."

Just then the timer went off and Lauren yelled out, "That was for reals, people," to the accompaniment of groans.

Francesca appeared first her nipples sticking straight out. The girls were laser focused on that part of her anatomy. I was more interested in the slick patch running down her leg. It didn't look like cum and this was confirmed when Rick appeared with his erection preceding him. Sissy was last to arrive.

Francesca shuffled the cards again and selected Heather and Lauren. As they began to leave, Rick called out jokingly, "Fix. The election was rigged. I demand a recount."

Francesca turned and looking so lovely in her nakedness said in that sexy husky voice of hers, "If there is a recount, you might be selected to go for pizza. Just like that." Then she turned and followed Heather and Lauren into the bedroom.

I got up to set the timer.

As I left I heard Sissy whisper "There is no reason we can't pick up where we left off".

I glanced back and saw Sissy straddle Rick's cock and start to ride him on the couch. I set the timer and on the way back I couldn't resist peeking in to see Francesca putting a strap-on dildo while Lauren was settling in straddling Heather's face.

I think my hard-on grew two sizes thinking about that and then smacked myself for not setting a camera up. I decided that if the games were going to be going all night, a bottle of lube and some little blue pills might be in order. So I made a detour on the way back to the family room. I also picked up a couple of cameras.

When I got back, Sissy was riding Rick hard and he didn't seem to mind.

Sissy had her eyes closed, but she called out, "James if that is you, I want your cock in my mouth. I want to see if you still taste of Francesca."

I put the lube and the video camera down (after turning it on of course) and walked over to Sissy and slapped her lips with my dick. She reached up and grabbed my dick and slid it into her mouth without opening her eyes. I ran my hand down her back and found that her asshole had been lubed and stretched.

By now I was totally thinking with my dink and I pulled out of her mouth and climbed up on the couch behind her. Grabbing the bottle of lube, I added a bit to the end of my cock and wiped it on her asshole.

Putting a finger to his lips Sissy got Rick to stop his fucking for a moment and allowed me to mount her ass, sliding my cock slowly until the heap popped past the tight little sphincter ring.

"Slowly boys, I'm just about to come and I want to enjoy it to the fullest. I don't want one of you popping off too early" cooed Sissy. "Take your time James, until that monster is buried to the balls in my ass."

Doing my best to please her, I slowly pushed my cock into her. I could feel Rick's cock through the thin skin wall between us. I could tell he was having a hard time holding still because he was slowly sliding his cock in and out while I was pushing forward. Finally I was balls deep into her ass and Sissy let out a slow sigh.

I could feel her fingers go down and start to rub her clit and then she said "Start your motions boys, slowly let me feel your cocks inside me moving and filling me up. That's it. One at a time. Oh yessssss.

"James please start fucking me I want your dick to pull out and then force its way back in. Yesssssss. Just like that. Don't go all the way in; just fuck the outer part of my ass.

"Rick pound your dick all the way in, don't pull out so far just keep pounding my cunt and hammering my clit. Oh yesssss, just like that oh my gawd, oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming keep it up keep it up keep it up."

In the haze of our fucking we totally missed the timer going off and an audience appearing until Heather sat on Rick's face and Lauren pulled my face into her tits and said "Suck them like you mean it".

At that, we kind of fell apart laughing. I climbed off of Sissy and picked Lauren up and slid her onto my dick. She wrapped her legs around me and started bucking up and down on my dick. It took a minute to realize that I had slid into her ass instead of her pussy. I tried to hold her motions but she was like a wild thing humping her ass up and down on my cock until she grabbed me and pulled herself up to my face to kiss me and shuddered with the force of her orgasm.

Heather was pinching her nipples and rubbing her pussy on Rick's mouth and tongue while Sissy continued her wild ride. Suddenly Sissy jumped off Rick and crouched between his legs and sucked his cock into her mouth. It was just barely in time as he lifted his hips and started spewing his load into her mouth.

Unconsciously, I started counting his spurts one, two, three ... ten, eleven and then he was done.

Francesca moved over to her and kissed her, sucking some of his cum into her mouth to savor.

I set Lauren down and she went over to get some of Rick's cum, sharing kisses with both Francesca and Sissy.

Heather climbed off of Rick's face, her body flushing from her orgasms and she came over to me kissing me with the sweet taste of pussy on her tongue. She grasped my cock and then bent to suck me deep into her mouth.

Francesca came over to help and they passed my cock back and forth until my balls tightened and I started to shoot my hot cum all over Francesca's beautiful tits. Heather leaned in and pulled my cock to her face and I shot the last couple of spurts onto her nose and into her mouth. She wiped the glob of cum off her nose with her index finger and then sucked in into her mouth.

Francesca pulled my cock over and milked the last few drops onto her tongue. I pushed Francesca down onto the rug and began to wipe the thick white cum off her tits and feed it to Heather until Heather just decided to cut out the middle man and licked it directly off Francesca.

I finally leaned back and collapsed onto the floor and watched as Sissy finished stroking herself to a shuddering climax.

Looking around, I found my voice and said, "Might I suggest we take a short refreshment break before we try any more games?"

A chorus of groans of agreement came from all but Lauren who was apparently asleep lying with her head on Rick's stomach.

Leaning back on the couch I felt Heathers hands rub my neck and shoulders and run her fingers through my hair. I took a large swig of my JD and coke draining the glass. It was just so relaxing.

-------

End of Part 1.

The journey continues in The Vacation from Hell - Part 2.