The Vacation from Hell Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my jaw still hanging down she continued, "But I think somebody likes what he sees."

All I could do was nod stupidly. The other goddesses joined her and they all pirouetted for me. Heather said, "we still need to shower, but I think we are going to be looking good tonight ladies." I couldn't agree more.

They all pulled off their dresses and laid them out on the bed along and one by one they headed for the shower. While one was showering the others talked about what they did in the afternoon.

My ears were burning most of the time.

When Sheryl and Cheryl talked with Heather, I was alternating between getting immensely turned on and getting embarrassed by the positive comments.

When Sissy came out of the shower, Heather went in and they had to tell the whole story again. At the end, Sissy looked at me and said, "It sounds like you did Cheryl right. Good job big guy."

She turned to Sheryl and asked, "So when is it your turn to have James fuck your brains out?"

I got up and went out on the balcony before Sheryl could answer.

I watched through the window as Sissy started to tell some story. So I decided to stay out for a while. I didn't need to hear any more sex stories about me tonight.

I could have gone back in, it wasn't about me after all.

We were only a couple minutes late meeting up with Rick and Lauren outside the dining room. We would have made it, but Heather saw a photographer with no line so she dragged us all over for photos.

When I saw the photos later they were amazing. Not because of the photographer, but because of the photographees.

The dinner was wonderful and the conversation was light and enjoyable (no embarrassing stories about me, thank the gods). Just after we ordered desserts a nagging thought finally popped up and I turned to Cheryl and asked, "Where are Frank and Lilly?"

She turned to me and said, "Oh, you were in the shower and didn't hear. The kid's camp is having a ping pong and pizza party tonight and they both wanted to stay so bad, I said it was ok. So we are free until 10pm tonight."

The topic drifted back to shore tours particularly shore tours for the next day in our first port of St. Thomas.

After a lot of discussion, Rick turned to Heather and said, "You guys have been here before. What was the most fun that you have had?"

I could see the wheels turning in her head and the second most fun activity popped out of her mouth.

"Well, one of the best times we have had there was the day we took a cab to the beach in the morning. We did some snorkeling and got some sun and when it started to get hot, we came back and went shopping for a couple hours and got back on the ship just before we sailed. It was simple and we weren't tied to somebody else's schedule."

"Was the snorkeling safe for small kids" asked Cheryl.

I took this one, "Yes it is. The beach is on a sheltered bay and there is coral almost up to the shore. The fish are used to tourists and they will come right up to you looking for a hand out. The sand is gorgeous, but there isn't a lot of shade so you have to rent umbrellas for a few bucks along with beach chairs."

"That sounds like a plan," Sheryl said. We agreed on a time to meet on the pier and then broke up.

Rick, Lauren and Sissy were going to head for the night club to go dancing (tempting, since none of the girls were wearing bras the thought of all those bouncing boobs started giving me a stiffie).

But Heather wanted to see if the show was any good and the twins opted for that as well, so I went along. At 10 the twins headed off to get the kids with a round of hugs and kisses and a couple of gropes I managed to sneak in.

We weren't tired yet, so we went off to one of the small nearby bars that had a band and listened to some music and then headed for bed. I thought I saw Sissy with this tall guy in a white uniform but when I looked again they were gone. Eyes must be playing tricks on me.

Chapter24 - First Port

Morning came way too early but the alarm clock was insistent. Heather and I from long practice just threw beach wear on and went for breakfast. Sissy asked us to bring her some orange juice and a bagel and went back to sleep.

At the appointed time we were all assembled on the pier and Sheryl said, "Lead on McGuide," and we headed for the taxis.

We got lucky and got a van big enough to take all of us and we were off. I had brought one of my fish guides along and the kids were fascinated and kept asking, "Will we see one of these?"

I kept saying, "Maybe, it depends on how lucky we get".

Once on the beach I sent the twins and Heather to go get beach chairs and umbrellas for us and I took the kids and the rest to go get snorkeling gear.

I had my own, but I was the only one.

By the time we got masks that didn't leak and snorkels that didn't have the mouthpieces chewed halfway through, the girls had set us up in some prime real estate. Front row right down by the water.

The kids of course wanted to go snorkeling right away, so I took them and Sissy (should I count her as one of the kids?) down to the water and showed them how to put the masks on and how to breathe through the snorkel and they learned the hard way why you walk backwards in fins in the water.

It was early and the fish were still plentiful. It didn't hurt that I had bought a small bag of fish food to keep bringing them around. Rick and Cheryl came down and snorkeled with us for a while and then I called for a rest.

The kids pretty much lived in the water (including Sissy) and the adults tag-teamed going down and watching them. I had brought a grease pencil along and we crossed off each fish we found and by the end of our beach time, we had made a significant dent in the fish listed there. (I ended up giving the kids the marked up fish guide at the end of the cruise and you should have seen their faces light up).

Finally, it was time to go, so we loaded up our stuff, turned in the snorkeling gear and headed back in two taxis (no van this time).

I was with Heather, Cheryl, Frank and Lily in one cab and Rick, Lauren, Sheryl and Sissy in the other.

Cheryl and I were in the back with the kids on our laps, Cheryl had Frank and I had Lilly.

The kids were so worn out from the sun and the water that they were dead asleep by the time we got back to the ship.

Cheryl wanted to wake them up, but I told her to let them sleep and I would carry Lilly and she could carry Frank and we could drop them off in our room and I would stay with them. I didn't need to buy anything and I was tired from all the snorkeling.

After everybody left I fell asleep on the couch dreaming about fish and mermaids (Lilly desperately wanted to see a mermaid).

About an hour later Frank woke up and freaked out for a minute because he didn't know where he was.

That woke Lilly up. Once I got them calmed down and showed them around the room (they loved the balcony), Lilly said that she was hungry.

When Frank heard that he was hungry too. So I took the kids down to get pizza and ice cream. From the way their eyes lit up, I gathered that they didn't get junk food very often at home. Afterwards, they asked if I could take them to the kid's camp because tonight was going to be a movie night.

"Lead the way," I said and got them checked in and headed back to the room.

Everybody was back when I got there. Good thing I left a note or Cheryl would have been worried sick.

I explained about them waking up hungry and said we went and grabbed a bite to eat (no need to rat them out about pizza) and then checked them into the kid's camp for the movie night.

I asked, "So what did you reprobates buy?"

That started an impromptu fashion show which involved a lot of incidental nudity.

Cheryl looked gorgeous in a silky sea blue shear dress that fit her like a glove.

Heather modelled her two blouses.

The sheer white one that showed her nipples poking out was my favorite.

Sissy modelled her t-shirts and a beach sarong, being bra-less was a plus.

But Sheryl stole the show by stripping all of her clothes off and modeling the jewelry and she had bought in town. As she danced around the cabin with her naked breasts bouncing and everyone started applauding and laughing.

I think it was Sissy who started the naked, conga line by sliding her shorts off and reaching out and grab and Sheryl as she bounced by.

Rick was next peeling off and throwing his shorts on the floor and sliding up against Sissy with his naked erection.

I grabbed the camera to make sure this was saved for posterity.

Cheryl was next to drop her clothes while Heather attempted to find a nice bouncy bit of music on the MP 3 player.

As the conga line wound its way around the cabin, I could see that Sissy had her hands around Sheryl's breasts and was playing with her nipples.

Cheryl was snuggled up against Rick's back and had one hand reached around stroking his erection.

Heather had found some music and lost her clothes and was joining the line.

For me, I was sitting back watching the action and filming.

After a couple times around the cabin Sheryl stopped suddenly and in the confusion Rick's dick went sliding into Sissy.

Cheryl and Heather ended up on the ground. Lauren hadn't joined into the conga line but that could mean she wasn't busy.

While everybody else was getting into the conga line Lauren had dropped to her knees, pulled out my cock and started sucking on me.

As I panned the camera around the room, I could see that Heather and Cheryl had gotten into a 69 position and were busy licking each other's pussy.

Rick was fucking Sissy doggy style while Sissy had her face buried in Sheryl's pussy.

After that it turned into a general orgy and I lost track of what was going on. I remember putting the camera down and pulling Lauren onto the bed and fucking her until she had three orgasms.

Heather and Cheryl joined us on the bed at some point with Cheryl setting on Lauren's face while Heather had found a dildo somewhere and slid it into Lauren's ass while my cock was busy with her pussy.

By this time Rick had Sheryl face down across the bed and was sliding his dick in and out of her pussy. Sissy had grabbed the camera and was capturing the moment while adding small directorial comments.

When I was reviewing the tape much later, I saw that Sheryl had spread her ass cheeks and Rick slid his tool into her ass while I had switched and was fucking Heather while Lauren used the dildo on Cheryl.

I don't know how much later the orgy went. All I remember is crawling off to the couch and sleeping until Heather woke me up to get ready for dinner.

After dinner I was still tired, so I made my apologies and headed off to bed. Sometime around midnight, Heather crawled into bed and snuggled for a few minutes before she too fell asleep. Sometime after that I heard Sissy getting fucked on the pullout bed, but I was too tired to check it out and went back to sleep.

Chapter 25 - Second Port

We ended up splitting into two groups this time because we couldn't agree on a single shore tour.

Sheryl, Rick and Sissy went on a sail and snorkel boat and Cheryl, Lauren, Heather, the kids and I went on a rail and sea excursion.

The kids were initially mad that their Mom didn't want to go on the snorkel trip, but after we got back they said the train ride was pretty cool. It went up in their estimation when the three snorkelers came back and said that it was so rough that they all got seasick and only snorkeled for a few minutes.

We all got ready for dinner and had a wonderful surprise, it was Italian night and the waiters and waitresses all got up and sang and danced at dinner. Everybody was waving their white napkins and the kids loved it.

When it was done, Rick Sissy and Lauren had snuck out. Heather must have seen my concern and she leaned over and whispered that, "they had an appointment". So we sat and talked with the twins and the kids while we waited for dessert and coffee.

Just then Frank interrupted and asked if we were going to see the show tonight, "or just sit flapping our lips."

So we stopped "flapping our lips" and headed off to the show. Everybody loved the show. The kids thought it was amazing and the twins said they thought it was entertaining.

As we left Cheryl and the kids said good night and they headed off to bed.

Sheryl and Heather wanted to go to the casino, so I decided to tag along. They spotted some empty slot machines and I wandered over to the blackjack table. Normally, I win a little or lose a little and call it a night.

That night was probably the best night I ever had. When the girls stopped by after losing their limits, I cashed out and I was $1,500 ahead. So we grabbed some drinks and headed for our room.

When we got there, Sissy's bed looked like a war had been won or lost in it. But she wasn't there. Sheryl said, "I wonder what kind of appointment the three of them had?"

Heather said, "You may have noticed that Lauren had a great set of small titties. But whenever he gets a chance Rick just goes nuts getting a titty fuck on a big set and Sissy is his favorite supplier."

With that the two of them started giggling uncontrollably. I decided to head out on the balcony and sat down on one of the lounge chairs.

A couple of minutes later Sheryl came out and straddled my lap and started kissing me like a starving woman. My cock tried to rise to the occasion, but frankly I was pretty close to being all fucked out.

I felt her hands slide off of me for a second and then she leaned back, unbuttoned the last two buttons on her blouse and pulled my face into her naked breasts. I kissed my way over and began to suck on a nipple while alternating pinching pulling on the other one and stroking her breast with my full hand.

She began to hump my chubb so I slid my other hand down to her naked pussy. I don't know if she had come to dinner commando or if she had ditched her bra and panties before coming out onto the balcony.

I heard the door open but I couldn't see who it was until Heather came over and started kissing Sheryl. She had changed into one of her very sheer night gowns and I could tell she was going commando and braless as well.

Just then Sheryl moaned into Heather's mouth, arched her back and started squeezing her thighs together. I slid a couple fingers inside her and was rewarded with her pussy grabbing them and squeezing. It seemed like her orgasm went on for hours, but it was only a few seconds before she slumped down and pushed me back against the lounge chair and snuggled against me with a quiet, "Thank you".

I retrieved my hand and slid it up Heather's thighs until I met her fingers rubbing her clit furiously.

Leaving her to the front I slid my hand further down her slit and buried my thumb in her pussy. My middle fingers were still well coated with Sheryl's love juices so I slid my middle finger back and started to rub Heather's crinkled back door.

I could feel it relax, so I took that as an invitation and slowly pushed my finger in.

It wasn't long before I had set up a rhythm of alternating pushing and pulling in her holes. Between the rubbing her clit was getting and the front and back door action from my hand, it was only a few minutes before I could feel Heather coming.

When Heather was done shaking, she pulled my hand out of her by the expedient of sitting down on the chair next to the lounger and leaning in and hugging Sheryl and I.

After a few minutes, I asked, "Should we go in to get more comfortable?" as I was afraid we were going to fall asleep out here.

"No," they said in unison.

Then giggled and stood up. They each grabbed one of my hands and led me back into the room.

As we walked into the light, Sheryl glanced down, giggled and said, "I don't think you better wear those pants to dinner tomorrow night."

Heather looked down with a puzzled look that quickly changed to amusement and she started laughing. When I looked down, it was immediately obvious why they were laughing. The crotch of my pants was completely soaked in Sheryl's pussy juices.

I turned to her, grabbed her skirt and lifted it up to her boobs and pushed her onto the bed. As she was falling I placed my head between her thighs and began to eat her pussy.

"Stop. Stop. Oh my gawd stop," she cried out, but I didn't stop.

A few licks later she was saying, "Oh please don't stop. Please don't stop. Keep doing that. Lick my cunt" and other words of encouragement.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Heather with the video camera taping the action and reaching out and freeing Sheryl's beautiful breasts. I slid my first two fingers into her pussy and my little finger into her ass just as she began to buck her hips and I could feel her coming. I kept licking and using my fingers until I could feel the end of her orgasm.

"Mmmmmm. That was delicious," said Sheryl, "Heather, you are a very lucky woman to have a man who knows how to treat a lady's pussy just right."

Heather slid onto the bed and gave Sheryl a big kiss and said, "I know."

As she sat up, Sheryl caught sight of the clock and said, "Oh shit! If I'm going to get up and go to that beach with you guys tomorrow, I need to get rolling. Heather please take care of his cock. I don't mean to dine and dash, but I have to go."

As she was saying that Sheryl was standing up, pulling her dress up and back over her boobs and pulling it down to cover her recently eaten lady parts. She grabbed her shoes and ran to the door blowing each of us a kiss and then she was gone.

As soon as the door closed, Heather started to giggle, then snicker and then full out laugh. I let her go until she regained enough self-control to be able to let me in on the joke.

"There was no joke," she said "It was just the way she pulled herself together and ran out the door that struck me as funny."

After a minute, Heather got up and rummaged around for a laundry bag and said, "Get those pants off. We might as well send in a couple bags of laundry tomorrow."

I complied and then she said, "You might as well take that pair of underwear off too. We'll send a bag of pants and shirts and a bag of underwear in."

Heather busied herself with filling the two laundry bags and then turned out the lights and joined me in bed. As she ran her hands down my body, she got to my cock and asked, "Hey, what is with Mr. Limp Noodle?"

Biting back a nasty remark, I just said "I think I am just about AFO."

"AFO?" she asked.

"All Fucked Out," I replied. "You girls have been running me ragged this week. On the plane, the first night with Francesca, all day during the hurricane, in the hot tub, and I've lost count of how many times on the ship. If you hadn't noticed, I am starting to walk bowlegged."

"Poor baby," Heather cooed. "I guess we'll give you the night off and let you recharge your batteries staring at all the naked bodies on the beach tomorrow. And if that doesn't work, I did pack some little blue Mr. Happy makers."

"Thanks," I said, "Please just cuddle me for now." She did and I drifted off to a wonderful sleep that was only marred by what I thought was the sound of Rick banging Sissy again in the middle of the night.

Chapter26 - Third Port

I had previously warned Cheryl that the beach we were going to was a more European beach and you could pretty much expect to see a lot of topless women sunbathing and walking up and down the beach.

"Not a problem," she said. "You've probably noticed that I don't have very pronounced tan lines. My kids are used to seeing me sunbathe around the pool topless. In fact, they swim naked in the pool all the time."

I shook my head and said, "I think I'll wait about 8 to 10 years before I imagine what Lilly looks like swimming in her birthday suit. For now, I'd much rather imagine her mother and aunt and skip the jail bait."