The Vacation from Hell Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren had gotten a dildo from somewhere and was ass fucking Rick with it to his obvious pleasure.

Heather was lying on the floor shooting up between everybody's legs to get the action. She had the purple rabbit working in her cunt. When Sheryl saw me looking she turned and her eyes got really wide and she started moaning.

I whispered, "Do you want to go watch the action close up while I fuck you doggy style?"

She just nodded and shuddered as an orgasm hit. I waited for a moment until she seemed to be finished and then I pulled out and helped her off the bed.

As we walked over, Heather motioned to Sheryl to sit on her face.

Sheryl complied and Heather handed me the camera as she buried her tongue in Sheryl's crack.

I straddled Heather and slid my cock back into Sheryl's pussy getting some footage of that as well as a close-up of Ferdinand's cock stretching Sissy's pussy as he rocked in and out and Rick stretching her ass with his cock.

Lauren waved at me to hand her the camera so I did and picked up a bottle of lube off the floor and drizzled some on Sheryl's ass.

I slid my thumb into her backdoor and was rewarded with her arching her back and saying, "Ewww yassss. Stretch my ass with your finger then ass fuck me James. I want your cock in my ass so bad right now."

Since her ass was pretty relaxed, I pulled my cock out and pushed the head into her anus.

Sheryl took a deep breath through clenched teeth so I left it there for a second to let her get used to it.

She started to shudder as Heather's tongue work pushed her over the edge and I took the opportunity to slide my cock halfway into Sheryl's ass.

Just then Rick started to make a funny grunting noise and pulled his cock out and presented it to Lauren who almost got it into her mouth before Rick started to shoot big gobs of come over her nose and left eye. She finally got it into her mouth and finished sucking his dick while he finished coming, then wiped the spillage off with a finger and sucked it.

In the meantime Sissy was moaning nonstop and Ferdinand began to grunt. Sissy hopped off and put his cock into her mouth just as he began to spurt. She continued to milk his cock with her hand until it was obvious that he was done. Even with Sissy's ministrations, Ferdinand's cock rapidly became limp.

Finally, Sissy went back up onto the bed and cuddled and kissed Ferdinand. Lauren stood up and melted into Rick's arms and they began to kiss.

Just them Sheryl started to moan and to shake and started humping back on my cock. She arched her back and reached her arms behind her and pulled me into her. I could feel her ass muscles clenching my cock and pulsing so I knew she was having an orgasm.

Finally she stiffened for a moment and then rolled off onto the floor. I caught her and we collapsed on the in a clumsy heap. Heather rolled out of the way and came over to hold us.

She lifted her head and her eyes twinkled as she said, "James, I think you fucked her too well. She passed out."

A little scared, I checked and she was breathing and still had a pulse, so I felt a little better. About 2 or 3 minutes later she groaned and snuggled back on Heather who was spooning her. Finally her eyes opened and she whispered, "Thank you, both of you. I haven't been so well loved in a long, long, long time."

As we tried to untangle and sit up, I could see Lauren and Rick kissing and cuddling on the bed and Sissy was just coming back from the door.

A little while later as we were sitting around talking, Sissy said, "I'm sorry about Ferdy, girls. He is the embodiment of the old saying 'Once a king always a king, but once a night is enough'. Once he comes, he is pretty much done for the night."

"That's a shame," said Heather, "I was hoping to get a chance on that e-ticket ride."

"Me too," said Sheryl and they launched into a very graphic accounting of the biggest cocks they had managed to fuck and they all agreed Ferdinand's was probably the biggest.

"I'm kind of bummed too," said Sissy. "I never did manage to get his cock in my ass. I tried and tried but I just couldn't do it. I did just about piss myself when Rick stuck his dick up my ass when I was fucking Ferdy. Oh my gawd. I have never been that full in my life. I thought I was going to split wide open. But once I got used to it, it was like a continuous orgasm the whole time."

She paused, then continued, "But I hope nobody gets offended. I may not fuck for a week or two. I am so sore."

There were a lot of nods all the way around. Then Lauren chimed in with, "Now I see why you guys love to cruise. I think I just became a cruise addict." And we all laughed.

Sheryl excused herself to go take a shower and Heather nudged me, so I went and joined her. This time I did finally come in her mouth after using my dick to explore her pussy for a little while longer.

When we came out Rick and Lauren were gone. Sissy went in to shower and Heather and Sheryl sat and talked for a few minutes. I fell asleep on the bed and woke up when the alarm went off. Another cruise was in the books and this one made a lot of history.

The disembarkation was uneventful as was the plane ride home. We helped Rick and Lauren load their car while we were unloading and waved to them as they drove off home.

I guess we must have all been tired. Nobody said anything about planning the next cruise.

Epilogue:

Heather came to me a couple of days after we got back and said, "I think we owe Sissy an apology."

I looked at her and asked, "Apology?"

"Yes," said Heather definitively, "And Rick and Lauren too. Apparently we got so wrapped up with the twins, we ignored Sissy, Rick and Lauren."

"Oh," I said. My mind went spinning over the events of the last week and finally I said, "Oh!".

"Uh-huh," said Heather. "Let's try to talk about it with Sissy after we come back from dinner and the clinic."

Well, Murphy was an optimist. Things definitely didn't turn out the way we thought they would.

We sent Sissy in first at the clinic and I went last. Just as I came out and we were getting ready to go, the doctor in her lab coat came out and asked if we could stay for a couple more minutes. We agreed and about half an hour later she came back out and asked us back in for a consult.

It turned out that Sissy tested positive for an STD (doesn't matter which one).

Heather and I came up negative. But we were requested to come back in a week or two just to make sure and we were requested to contact any sex partners we had in the last month.

She prescribed a potent antibiotic for each of us, just in case and suggested we abstain from sex until we come back and get a clean checkup.

Sissy was beside herself, crying and apologizing and cursing Ferdinand all the way home.

Fortunately, it was a simple infection and one round of antibiotics cleared it up.

We let Francesca and Rick and Lauren know as well as the twins.

Sheryl and Cheryl tested negative as did Francesca.

Lauren tested positive and got antibiotics.

Rick initially tested negative but when Lauren went back for her recheck, Rick got checked and was positive so he got a round of antibiotics and Lauren got a second round.

We had no way to contact Ferdinand as the email address he gave Sissy bounced.

We didn't make a big deal about it and treated it as a learning lesson.

It's been about a year now. We've seen the twins a couple times since then. They are as beautiful as ever. In another month we will be going to Cheryl's wedding. She found a fantastic gentleman and we are ecstatically happy for her.

So far no plans for the next cruise with the gang, but that probably won't be long in coming.