All Comments on 'The Vacation House Ch. 24'

by 1Puck1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
1Puck11Puck1about 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your patience

I want to say thank you very much for the patience and patronage many of you have shown. It is very uplifting that so many of you have sent words of wisdom and support for Robbies saga in The Vacation House.

I can hardly express my sincere thanks to those who have inquired about my past summers health issue. Rest assured that I am being cared for by an excellent Cardiologist and an equally competent surgeon. Though I have been informed that my condition will require life long supervision, with constant vigilance by my team of Dr.s, all can be kept under control for many decades to come!

I hope you will continue to follow the life's journey of Robbie, his dad as well as his family members. With any luck, I should have time soon for the further progress in Robbies life experiences.

As always, any and all constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. It is always a strggle and difficult learning process for me to try and become the author of Robbies life's experiences.

Thanks so much and please keep an open mind to the feelings of others.

Sincerely,

1puck1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hello

Im love this story.... but the gap between the updates are too long... I hope the creation of the next chapter of this story will be a little bit faster.. that's all... I really love this. :) but really?? from December 22, 2012 til now??

Cute_HedgehogCute_Hedgehogabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for updating so soon, it's been amazing to read three updates all at once. :) I'm curious to know what's in Tag's mind, after the sex scene. 'Cause holy... *fans self with one hand* I think I need some of the holiest water dumped on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
omg

I just want tag to fuck the living shit out of him lol. It would be a great ending for him to end up with tag as the father son relationship cant last forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more!

Ya know if you dont feel like writing anymore you could at least bring the story to an end for you viewers sakes. 😒🍵

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story

I just love this story, I hope it's not over and there will be more. I feel for Robbie's dad. In one of the chapters he said its been awhile since his wife did any thing in awhile. My wife hasn't in 10 years. Over 30 yrs ago she put a stop to me kissing or any romance at all. I got it less and less for a few yrs. it had to be her to come to me which wasn't often. Then she would say, just hurry up do it and off you go. It's crazy, she is crazy..........

Al Richards

Richards.Al@yahoo.com

1Puck11Puck1over 7 years agoAuthor
The Vacation Houe saga continues so please be patient and open minded

I know that it has become a long, drrawn out investment of the readers time but the saga of "The Vacation House" has taken twists and turns that even this author had not anticipated.

It has been a long journey for me and the other characters portrayed in this saga. We have all grown, learned, hurt and healed during the procession from word one to where we find ourselves today.

Hopefully the readers will be kind to me for telling our story as it occurred. I am here to share with you, my deepest and most intimate thoughts. This story was not shared to be A one time "wham, bam, thank you man" fiction. I waned to to bring you into my world, my passion which may or may not be your thing. As for me, this is my life and I thank you for sharing it with me.

I hope you will enjoy my life's journey. There are more experiences I have been exposed too beyond this recent saga's chapter.

If this is received well, I will gladly share my experiences of my coming of age and the place where I have come to understanding who I am and hope to be.

Thank you very much for your continued support and encouragemen in allowing me to be a part of your life too.

Sincerely,

1puck1

1Puck11Puck1over 7 years agoAuthor
The Vacation House Chapter 25

Hi again,

I wish to let you know that Capter 25 of The Vacation House saga is presently "PENDING".

It is the continuation of Robbie, his dad, Lee and of course Tag.

This chapter is a bridge that has been under construction for a long time. I hope you will enjoy it and how it will lead to the future chapters of Robbie's life.

Thanks so much and Happy Holidays.

Sincerely,

1puck1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

although i don't know how this story is going to end, i will say i have been invested thus far. so i'm hoping it doesn't flop. i just don't understand why you write back and forth in third person and REFUSE to use pronouns. it seems as if english is either not your first language or you are yet to master it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous