The Vale

Story Info
An Amazon warrior reluctantly sustains her society.
4k words
4.45
17k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers

Trania sat in the shade on the cool soft grass at the edge of the Vale where the forest stopped. Looking at the position of the sun in the sky, and the length of shadow cast by the spear she had stabbed into the ground nearby, she assessed she had only a little while longer until her opponents arrived. Opponents, that was, whose sole objective was to best her in single combat and attempt to impregnate her.

'Opponents', she thought, was not a precise description given that her duty as the most recent to reach the age of eight and ten years, was to do her part to continue the Amazons; and that meant having babies for a society with no men. So, many times per year women were chosen to go to the Vale. And so Trania sat, waiting for a man, his penis, and some sperm.

About half the women coming to the Vale were, as they might say in some places, down for it; they wanted to bring more children into the world. Trania, though not opposed to the idea, was a trained warrior, and it was not in her nature to simply submit to the baser desires of others, let alone men. Yes, she sighed inwardly, her status as a not completely willing participant meant there would be more than one man. In preparation for possible penetration, should she lose, upon arrival she had well lubricated herself with plant oils.

As the spear's shadow reached its shortest length, her acute hearing gave her notice that others were moving through the forest on the opposite side of the Vale. She watched as one, then a second, and then finally a third man came into view a couple hundred yards away. They knelt at the edge of the grass and began to unlace their boots. Trania stood, her boots already sitting next to her spear, and started to unlace her breeches. She watched as the men stood, and by custom, followed her lead as she removed her clothes.

Trania pulled off her breeches, a small loincloth now providing a modicum of modesty. Though at a distance, the men were treated to a brief glimpse of her lightly haired vulva. She watched as the men followed, giving her own first look at three different male organs. She was surprised to find the appendages smaller, and at the same time bigger, than she had imagined. One of them, at this moment the largest, was erect. Trania, who had never even seen a grown man, much less one with an erection, was also surprised that the sight did not turn her off. She enjoyed penetration during sex, though on every prior occasion that had been fingers or purpose crafted objects.

She kept her eyes on the men as she unlaced her leather jacket and then doffed it, hanging it on the spear atop the breeches. As the men removed their own upper body wear, they eyed her now nearly nude form with what appeared to be appreciation. A breeze caused her nipples to stiffen atop her modest upturned breasts. One of the men, the blonde one with the erection, gave her a grin.

All four then walked toward the center of the Vale, with two of the men stopping when they got ten or so yards from the center. The remaining man and the woman then stopped about six feet from each other.

They eyed each other, assessing each other quickly before the fighting started. Both were a bit over six feet in height, both with well defined and toned muscles. The man was tanned, with a full head of blonde hair, and with hair on his chest, arms, and legs. This contrasted slightly with Trania, whose chest and arms had virtually no hair. The man wore his hair loose, while Trania's was in the traditional braid of an Amazon fighter.

Trania breathed in and let it out slowly, centering her thoughts. She raised her fists, lowered her hips, and nodded to her opponent. He returned her nod, then darted at her with his arms wide. As he started on his left foot, Trania ducked to his left and under his lunge, pivoting on her hands and one foot. As the man sought to stop his advance, her deftly timed leg sweep hit the back of his left leg and sent him sprawling to the ground. Trania was back on her feet in an instant and watched as the man, now blushing slightly, regained his feet. If he was a bit embarrassed at how easily she'd deflected him, his erection didn't seem to be affected in the least. She raised her fists and moved to parallel him as he started to circle her, hands open and close to his sides.

Trania followed him with her eyes, noting his grin was now replaced by concentration and focus. He was slowly getting closer to her, finally getting within arms' reach. He threw his arms wide and took a step toward her, and she danced back. He took another step, and was met with a lightning punch to the gut as Trania dropped to a knee, threw the blow and sprung out of reach. Although surprised, the man continued toward her. As he made a sudden lurch toward her and grabbed hold of her right arm, she took hold of that arm, dropped her hips, pulled, straightened, and in one coordinated move, threw him over her back, and landed him on his back.

At least, that was the expected outcome.

He hadn't let go of her arm, and he didn't, even as he was lifted off his feet and summarily flung to the ground. This spun Trania around and landed her on top of him. The double impact of the ground, and then her falling on top of him, stunned him for an instant. Long enough for her to break free of his grasp, though not long enough to get out of reach. Freeing herself, she rolled to her side to her hands and knees and sprung to her feet. Standing, but facing away from him, she felt a pair of hands take hold of her ankles and yank them from under her. She tried to twist and take the fall on her back, but the hold on her ankles limited this and she landed on her side.

The next instant his grip forced her feet apart, effectively turning her onto her belly. As she twisted and tried to press upward, she felt his weight, with his lower legs, on the backs of her thighs. His hands were now on her hips. Sensing an immediate threat to her nether regions, she twisted to her right, grabbed one of his hands with her left, then twisted back the other direction, using her weight and strength to pull him forward and off her back. She was partially successful.

She did pull him off her back, but he went with the move and succeeded in getting both of his arms around her midsection and trapping her right arm. He squeezed hard, limiting her breathing, and she attempted to strike at him with her free elbow, but there wasn't space. Her legs still free, she kicked at him with her heels, landing a few quick blows to his shins, which were rewarded with grunts of pain. Then, she felt what had to be his erection pressing between her cheeks.

She tried with all her might to break his hold, first flexing and then relaxing suddenly to loosen his grip. When she again kicked at his legs, he rolled her onto her chest, finally taking hold of her other arm, and locked her legs with his own. Her breathing was now labored, getting her only part of the air she needed. Then, his arms released their hold and she gulped in a lungful of air. His hands grabbed her wrists and positioned them in the middle of her back, just a bit higher up than completely comfortable. And then there was only one hand pinning her wrists to her back, and when his hips shifted and she felt his hand slip under her she knew she'd lost.

Her eyes flew open and she let out a scream of anger as his cock smoothly penetrated her pussy. Fully sheathed inside her, he moved both of her wrists to the small of her back, holding her pinned with most of his weight held there. She felt him move a little, shifting his legs, and the slight movement of his cock inside her immediately informed her that her pussy was now very wet. She wasn't disgusted by her body's reaction, but rather very surprised. This feeling of fullness was not new to her of course, but it was very different from what she had experienced and she wondered what was coming next.

She did not have to wait long to find out. The man stopped, shifted around, and pushed into her fully, possibly deeper inside than anything had ever been. He pulled out of her slowly, and she felt every inch of him sliding through her folds. He lunged into her fully, causing her to grunt in response. He pulled out again only to immediately plunge back in, and his strokes were speeding up.

'So this is fucking,' she thought. A male, rutting in a female intent on one thing, and she found the feeling surprisingly animalistic and delicious at the same time. The pleasure was undeniable, and it distracted her from continuing her efforts to break free and avoid the seeding that was certainly moving closer by the stroke. She tried bucking her hips out of sequence with his thrusts, but that only seemed to elicit a more vigorous fucking when he was able to correctly time his thrusts to her movements and penetrate her even more deeply.

To her humiliation and shame, but not to her surprise, she felt an unavoidable climax suddenly approach. His thrusts became more hurried, seemingly more frantic, and then he groaned for some time and she felt his cock thicken somehow. And with a loud, "unnngggh!" she felt his cock throb as he started to ejaculate deep inside her. The realization, and his continued frantic thrusts, pushed her over the edge. Her spasming pussy increased both of their pleasure, and she clenched her jaw to muffle the scream that so wanted to get out. The man continued to groan as he poured himself into her. Finally her body relented and her mouth opened enough to allow a long, slow moan as her peak faded. The man gave her a few more thrusts, then fully withdrew from her. As he made to stand up, he kept his weight on her wrists until the last instant.

The moment his weight was lifted, she rolled to her side and viciously kicked out, striking the retreating blonde man, with his shrinking wet cock, squarely on his left knee. She then sprung to her feet as he limped away hurriedly. Still flush with the afterglow of her orgasm, and satisfied with the parting blow, she went to the edge of the Vale and sat down near her gear.

---

For a little while she ate some food and drank some water. Across the grassy expanse, the men were talking, though about what she had no idea. Feeling she'd had adequate time to rest, she returned to the center of the Vale. She watched as a barrel chested man with sparse black hair approached her.

He was a good deal shorter than her, and considerably more muscled. She lowered her hips, raised her fists, and nodded to him, prepared to respond to his attack. Unlike the previous man, he did not immediately charge her. Instead, he openly stared at her as his hand went under his loincloth. She watched with surprise as he started to stroke his cock. Here she was waiting for a fight, and her would-be opponent was openly masturbating. He seemed to be very appreciative of her body, but then again he was most certainly anticipating having sex with her at some point.

Trania wasn't quite sure how to respond to this, and she watched for a bit as the man's cock responded as one might expect--it grew. In fact, Trania quickly assessed that if she were to lose this round she was going to be violated by what was certainly going to prove to be the thickest thing she'd ever encountered.

Not ready to face that situation, she slowly closed the distance to him. He continued to stroke himself, seemingly only interested in the closer view of her body, and specifically her breasts. Back to a boxer's stance, she darted in and hit his abdomen with a strong one-two combination. As she danced back out of range, she noted that while the blows were solid, his body was more so. She darted in again, delivering two punches right to the solar plexus. He grunted, but otherwise shrugged off the blows. Noting his cock now appeared to be fully ready for action, she made another move, but this time she kick boxed and landed a solid blow to his midsection with a foot. That made the man double over briefly, his hand even leaving his cock as he now looked up at her face with some anger evident.

She smirked at him, pleased to have found something that made an impact. He smirked right back, and said something as he gestured to her and then to his rampant cock. She responded to this affront by dancing about him and then lashing out with another kick, only to be shocked when he caught her foot and held it. Now she found herself trying to keep balance on one foot as he held the other foot under his arm and started to stroke her inner thigh. Though she sought to punch at him, it was difficult while keeping her balance.

He appeared to be in no hurry to make another move, and she finally settled on a last ditch idea to get free. She pulled away from him, and as soon as she felt him pull back, she jumped up on one leg and kicked savagely at the other side of his chest. That caused him to grunt and briefly lose his grip on her leg, though when she regained her balance he had moved to encircle her legs with his burly arms. She punched at those arms, though to no effect. He threw her to the ground, and then with speed she'd not expected, he quickly had her in a submission hold.

At the same time trying to punch with her elbows and kick against his legs, she knew she was going to run out of air before she could shake him. That didn't stop her from trying, even as her vision started to dim.

A little while later, everything went black.

--

It took a moment for her to regain awareness. First she realized she was waking up, then she remembered where she was, and then she remembered what she'd been doing. She opened her eyes to find herself on her back in the Vale, looking up at the sun. Standing over her was the black haired man, once again with his cock in hand and apparently ready for action. And that was when she realized she could not move her arms. Or, it seemed, her legs. Her wrists were tied at her sides, and her legs tied so that her heels were against the backs of her thighs. She watched, squirming ineffectively, as the man knelt down and effortlessly spread her thighs. And when he stroked his cock between her folds and against her clit, she again felt shame as a wave of unwanted yet undeniable pleasure washed over her as she drank in her state of utter defenselessness.

Unlike the first time, she was completely powerless, and the degree to which that aroused her was almost frightening. Leaning down, he lifted her head and made her look down where he was stroking her. She watched with reluctant anticipation as he pushed his thick cock through her folds and into her pussy. Unable to restrain herself, she moaned as the thick member tugged on her clit like nothing she'd felt before. After sheathing himself fully inside her, he leaned down and began to feast on her breasts, starting with her taut nipples.

This was the first time one of the men had played with her nipples, and the black haired man soon found out just how much she enjoyed the attention. As thoughts of fighting and resisting were pushed further and further away, the sucking of his mouth and the stroking of his tongue on the taut buds only inflamed her desire. To her delight and fading distress, she felt an approaching orgasm announce its presence. As he continued to lavish attention on her breasts, he started to slowly fuck her. Her pussy stretched, his wide appendage tugged deliciously on her clit with equal intensity in both directions. After a shockingly small number of thrusts, the orgasm flooded her system, she saw stars, and a loud moan of satisfaction came from deep within her.

The man grinned at her response, and started to fuck her a little faster, and more firmly. He shifted his stance, taking hold of the ropes binding her legs, and using this grip to pull her onto him even as he fucked her. Her orgasm faded for the briefest of moments before returning with a flash and stealing the breath from her lungs. So violent was the seizure that gripped her body, her pussy nearly forced his cock out. Instead, the rippling massage of her spasming pussy pushed the man over the edge himself, and with a roar he emptied himself into her now sopping wet passage. This time, however, she was oblivious, continuing to ride what seemed like a never ending wave. She even barely took notice when he withdrew, stood, and walked away.

Rolling her head to the side, she noticed the two men who'd taken her talk to the third man, a red head, and then they both started to dress. The red head, a man thinner than the others and as tall as she, came to her while she was still bound.

He tied a new length of rope to one of her wrists, then cut the binding holding it to her side. She lashed out at him ineffectively as he then tied that wrist to her upper arm. She knew then that he was going to violate the rules. She wasn't going to be given the chance to fight him off.

He repeated the rope work with her other wrist before rolling her onto her front and then pushing and prodding until she was in a deeply vulnerable and humiliating pose: on her knees and elbows. Adding to the effect, he added a waist rope and tied it to her braid, forcing her head to stay aligned with her back. She only had a bit to wonder what this was for, because once this was tied he crawled under her and began his own assault on her dangling breasts and nipples.

Her arousal had come right back in the new position, the inevitability of it all as well as the violation of the rules serving to get her right back to the brink of an orgasm by the time the tie for her braid was secured. She could not believe how much this submission was turning her on even as she still held out for the chance to defend her honor by putting up a good fight. But such was the pleasure he was providing that all she could really do was moan about it as her next orgasm approached.

Slowly approaching her peak, he added his fingers to the mix, adroitly rolling her clit between them. As she was about to climax, she felt his cock at her entrance.

As her orgasm began, he thrust his cock into her, savoring the feeling of her spasms of pleasure. He held himself motionless as she came, pulling out slowly as her breathing returned to normal. He crawled out from under her and moved behind her. Trania felt him rub his cockhead through her folds, and then he plunged straight in and was rewarded with a grunt.

Reaching under her, he took her nipples between thumb and finger, and started to squeeze them in time with his thrusts. She was on the brink again in no time, and the man was not far behind. As his fucking got more energetic, his hands moved from her nipples to her hips. She didn't feel his cock swell and start to pulse, too lost was she in her own world. With a shout and a grunt he filled her for the third time that afternoon, reveling in the feel of her for several long moments before pulling out.

Trania felt thoroughly fucked, pleased, shocked, and humiliated. Her inability to fight off any of the three men, combined with her orgasmic response to being forced into submission, was going to make her reconsider some things about herself.

But that was for later.

At that moment Trania still felt the afterglow of her last and most intense orgasm, and nothing but joy was to be found. With her limited mobility she watched as the red haired man left her and got dressed. Then he went through her belongings, returning to her a short time later with one of her knives. He knelt down beside her, took hold of her braid, and kissed her hotly on the mouth. She nipped his lower lip with her teeth hard enough to draw blood, and he broke away at once. He then cut the binding on her right wrist and dropped the knife in front of her.

Though she wanted to lash out at him, she grabbed the knife and started to cut her bindings. He disappeared into the forest before she was done.

Now free, rather than stand up she laid down on her back and stared up into the sky. Running her hands over her bare skin, she assessed how she was feeling.

PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers
12