The Vale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pussy, sore, and dripping out the copious amount of semen the three men had deposited inside her. If she wasn't pregnant shortly she never would be. Her wrists and ankles were a little chafed from the ropes, but it didn't seem like they would have any lasting marks by the time she made it back to the city. She had some obvious grass stains on her knees, elbows and the small of her back, though she didn't notice, and that might be cause for the amusement of others back home. Her nipples were still swollen, sensitive, and not eager to be in contact with clothing.

After a while she realized she was hungry, and she returned to her belongings to have a snack and get dressed before heading back. She found herself wondering if other warriors had received similar treatment, that of multiple men, and could not immediately figure out how she would go about asking.

She supposed she might say to one of them, 'May I ask if you were trussed up and fucked like an object?' she giggled at the thought.

'Giggled?' she wondered, 'I don't giggle.'

And as she compared her afternoon to what other warriors had told her, either these men had been very different, or the Amazons were reluctant to describe the depths to which they too had fallen in the Vale.

As she made her way down the forest path, she thought about how, when it arrived, the baby's hair would be a constant reminder of the one who had actually impregnated her, and the way in which he had done it. And she thought about what color the baby's hair would be, and what she wanted it to be.

And she wondered how soon she would be able to return to the Vale.

12