The Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my lips together, felt the wet lip lipstick slide between them.

"I'm ready," I said, and walked towards the bed. I felt my hips sway, the garters tugging on the nylons. Mrs. Flair had set up several portable heaters around the shoot, but I could still feel the slight chill in the air against my exposed skin.

When I reached the bed, I crawled up onto it, turned my back to the camera and peered over my shoulder. I felt its eye on me, watching me like a vulture.

"Should I ..." I asked, searching for the right words.

"Try not to over think it," Mrs. Flair said from outside the orbit of the camera. "A good pose can't be forced, it has to be natural."

Natural, I thought, be natural. I tried to wipe my mind clean like a slate.

"Est-elle et amateur?" I heard the photographer whisper to Mrs. Flair.

"Elle apprendra," she hissed sharply then turned her attention back to me and smiled broadly.

"Head up honey, lets see those beautiful eyes."

I raised my head, looked up and saw the camera glaring at me with its unblinking cold eye. I felt my long hair dangle in front of my eyes.

"You're not in tune with what you are wearing. Stop trying to fight it. Channel its energy."

Channel its energy, I thought. I felt like I was wrestling with the lingerie. Whenever I tried to go right, it forced me left. It wasn't like anything I'd ever worn before.

I tried to relax, allowing my body to be guided by it. It was like a magnetic force, pulling me in several different directions at once. I arched my back, and thrust my chest forward. I felt the thong tighten. I placed my hands on my knees, raised my ass, lifting it up off my heels.

"There you go! Now you're getting the hang of ..."

There was a sudden loud bang as I heard the bay door burst open and light poured into the loading bay. I shrieked and tried to cover myself.

"I'm so ... so sorry, I didn't realize any one was ... here?"

I swung my head around and saw the intruder. I recognized him, it was John. We locked eyes, his wide, shocked. Oh god, did he recognize me?

Mrs. Flair launched forward, grabbing the faux white coat off the floor and wrapped it around me.

"That's quite all right John. We weren't ... expecting company. I don't believe I scheduled you to work today, did I?"

"No you didn't" he said, trying to divert his eyes from me. "There was a delivery I forgot to add to the inventory yesterday, and I wanted to make sure it was done before the orders went out Monday morning so I ... just thought I'd just ... well I ..." he said fumbling over his own words.

"Incroyable," the Photographer whispered. I turned to look back at her. Her eyes were glued to a small digital display on the side of the camera. "C'est l'ingredient manguant."

She'd caught the attention of Mrs. Flair. "Quel ingredient manquant?"

The photographer looked up at her. "Chercher par vous-meme."

Mrs. Flair stood up, walked over to her and peered over her shoulder at the small screen. Her eyes widened. She then looked back at me, and then at John. "It is the missing ingredient," she said softly.

"Well, anyway, I don't want to disrupt you. I'll just be going ..." John said and started to turn.

"Actually, John," Mrs. Flair said, rushing forward. "If I could just have a quick word with you, I think we may need you after all."

Chapter Five

"And you're absolutely positive he doesn't recognize me?" I asked.

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt," Mrs. Flair said as we huddled together in the small break room. "I spoke with him at great length and found no reason to believe he'd made the connection.

"How is that possible? We've worked together every day for over nine months," I said, rubbing two small welts I'd discovered on my scalp. Had I fallen and bumped my head when he'd burst in?

"What can I say, I'm good."

I eased back into the chair, sinking further into the fake white fur coat, the corset underneath whined and tightened.

"And you want us to both ... model?" I'd asked meekly.

"I'll admit, it's a lot to swallow, but hear me out. I saw the photo. It was incredible. There's real chemistry between you too."

"Chemistry?" I asked.

"Yea, it's raw, natural. You can't fake it. Trust me, I've known several major studios who've have spent a small fortune on A list celebrities and failed miserably."

I smiled, but I couldn't hide my nagging doubts.

"Why don't I sweeten the deal with a hot chocolate," she said. "If I'm not mistaken, we keep plenty in stock. It's one of the little perks I like to spoil my team with."

We did, and I was no stranger to it. She opened the cabinet, found a packet, ripped it open, filled two cups with water and started to boil them in the microwave.

"Nervous?" she asked.

"Very."

"Don't be, this is what you were made to be, what you are being made to be."

That was an odd thing to say, I thought as I continued to poke at the tiny lumps on my skull. I could still taste a small hint of the strange liquid she'd given me. Had it worn off, or was it still worming its way through my body?

The microwave dinged, she pulled the steaming cups out and handed me one. I cradled it in my hands and felt the heat through the thick ceramic. I lifted it up and took a sip. The chocolate was artificial, but it helped calm my nerves. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes again. I looked up at Mrs. Flair.

"But, what if I disappoint you?" I asked.

She smiled, walked over to me and placed a finger under my chin. She raised it and stared into my tear soaked eyes.

"You could never disappoint me my pet. You've been so ... obedient, so willing. You've done everything I've asked of you and so much more. If you want, we can call the whole thing off right now. I would never ask you to do anything you're not comfortable doing."

"No," I said, "it's not that, it's just ..." I pictured John, his jaw like a block of concrete, a body like a well oiled machine. I was seeing him in a new light, like something had been unlocked in my brain from some secret well of thoughts I had never been aware of.

"... that is to say, nothing you wouldn't want to do," she said softly.

I licked my lips and took another sip. "I think I may have finally settled on a name," I said as I watched the steam rise from the cup like smoke from the dying embers of a fire.

"Oh, and what would that be?"

"Ashley," I whispered. "Or Ash for short."

Mrs. Flair smiled. "Wonderful. It suits you. Ashley it is."

I took another sip, lapping at it with my tongue. The welts in my head began to throb, it felt as if they were being pushed out from inside my skull.

"I think you're ready for your final gift,"

"Gift?" I asked.

"I was going to save it till the end, but I think it might be better to strike while the iron is hot, as they say."

She turned around and picked up the black box with the golden lock.

I stared at it, hypnotized.

She brushed her hand against the lock. There was a loud pop and the sound of something burning. The gold started to hiss and began to melt, dissolving into a liquid and dripped to the floor. The top of the box slowly opened, and thick gray tendrils of smoke rose like the brittle legs of a spider.

"What is it?" I asked.

She smiled, the light in her eyes burning like an inferno.

"The last thing you'll ever need to wear."

Chapter Six

I followed Mrs. Flair back to the loading dock. I still had yet to find a good equilibrium with what I was wearing underneath the faux white fur coat, it was unlike anything I could have possibly imagined, not to mention how awkward the ...

"Sorry to keep you waiting, we were just having a little ... girl chat. Tu es pret Amelee?"

"Oui," Amelie said and hunkered down, behind the camera.

Mrs. Flair walked slowly over to John who looked like a wind-up toy caught in an endless loop.

"I'll save you the formalities. John, this is Ashley, Ashley. John."

I saw his eyes dart over to me, then away. As he spoke I could hear his voice tremble.

"Ah ... hello."

Mrs. Flair smiled, reached forward and started to unbuttoned the top of his shirt.

"That wasn't so hard, now was it? There's nothing to worry about. After all, were are all professionals here."

She stepped into the center of the loading bay and addressed us all.

"Well then, if no one has any questions, we'll begin. No? Excellent. First, some ground rules before we begin. John, this applies specifically to you.'

He looked up at her, alert.

"You are not to touch Ashley unless she initiates it, is that understood?"

"Of course, understood" John said, his eyes darting over to me, then away. "I wouldn't dream of it."

"Good, and if for any reason the two of you feel uncomfortable, just say the safe word ... which is ... well, one we need to decide on right now. Any suggestions?"

Everyone remained silent.

"I have one," I said softly.

They all turned their attention towards me. I wanted to curl up into the faux white fur coat and wither away like a dead vine.

"Go on, don't be shy," Mrs. Flair said.

"Devil," I whispered.

Mrs. Flair's lips curled up into a neat bow.

"Perfect. All right then, "devil" it is. If spoken, we stop immediately, no questions asked. In the meantime, I'll facilitate, think of me as a ... director. I'll give you instructions. But, I want you to be willing to let the process guide you. Remember, in order for this to work there needs to be a narrative, a common thread that the viewer can follow. For "Dare to be Devilish," its temptation."

I felt her gaze drift to me. Her eyes piercing me like daggers.

"And in order to tempt, you must seduce. Ashley, if you wouldn't mind getting up onto the bed."

Her words were commands, throwing me into the backseat of my own mind as an invisible force took control of the wheel. Before I was even aware of what had happened, I was back up on the bed, resting on my knees.

The shadows crept in from all sides, clawing at the ring of light generated by the portable heaters, their light bathing everything in the colour of dry rose pedals.

Mrs. Flair and the photographer sank into the darkness leaving Jake and I alone in the halo.

"Don't be timid pet. All eyes are on you now," Mrs. Flair said, her voice floating like an apparition.

I looked up at John. What was it he reminded me of? ... a fighter? No a boxer. Every muscle crackled like an electric wire. His shirt had come loose, his bare chest exposed.

"Remember, it's a game and you hold all of the cards."

The image of him standing there seared a hole in my mind as I turned away from him. I tilted my head, placed my hand on the faux fur coat and let it slip off my bare shoulder. It fell to my elbow, revealing the long lycra black glove I wore.

"Lure him, taunt him, tease him ... deny him,"

I turned my head, brought my hand up to my other shoulder and let the faux coat drop to my waist. I looked back at John, his feverish eyes devouring the ...

"Teddy is the word you are looking for" Mrs. Flair had said while we were in the break room.

I'd been staring at it for several minutes, trying to make sense of all the buckles."

"And it's a one piece?" I asked.

"It is. It's actually rather complicated. There are several seams with underwiring hidden within them. Some of the buckles are purely aesthetic, a few actually act as shape ware."

"And the loose straps," I asked.

"They attach to your collar," she said.

I found myself gently tugging on it. It was tight against my throat. My mind continued to swim in an empty fog, unable able to focus.

"I don't see a clasp," I said.

"You won't need them. Don't worry, leave that part to me. In the meantime, I have one last gift for you."

"You do?" I asked.

She smiled, raised her hand and opened her palm. It was empty, there was nothing there. Confused, I continued to stare at it. What was I suppose to be looking ... then I saw it. A snake appeared from under her short sleeve and slithered down her arm. I almost jumped back in horror, but my body refused to react.

It was blood red, it's small forked tongue darting out as its body formed a tight coil around her wrist and rested its head on her palm. Its unblinking amber eyes stared at me. She slowly closed her fingers around it like a steel trap. Its body went limp and fell free like a whip. She opened her hands, her thumb and forefinger holding its head ... or what had once been its head. The shape had changed and was now the tip of a ...

"Show us that beautiful tail," Mrs. Flair whispered from the shadows beyond the halo.

I concentrated, remembering her instructions.

I drifted back again into a memory.

She'd told me to strip, not asked, told me. I'd obeyed.

I sat up, took the faux fur coat off and started to peel off the layers of lingerie. I felt a quiet relief when I unhooked the corset. I left the heels on.

"Don't get too comfortable," she'd whispered. "I'm only doing this once. Now stand."

I obeyed and stood before her.

"So, tell me, what do you think of your new body?" she asked.

I looked down, admiring my new breasts, now free of the constraints of the tight corset.

"They're wonderful, but how?" I asked.

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about. Tell me, what is your name again?"

"Ashley," I giggled, remembering I'd picked it because of how I'd loved the sight and smell of ash.

"And before that?" she asked.

"Before what?" I asked, confused. A tiny little voice screamed from deep within the void of my subconscious. I saw the image of a small lonely apartment with unpacked boxes, and a city soaked in rain through a thick glass window. The corners of the memory frayed, slowly burning until it was no longer recognizable. Then ... nothing. I remembered this room, this small room, of which purpose was too ... I couldn't remember that anymore either.

She smiled, which made me smile, pleased that I served her.

"It's not important, it never was. Turn around my pet," she commanded.

I obeyed and spun around on my heels. I felt her approach me from behind. I could feel the heat from her, like the iron casket of a raging furnace.

"Bend over."

I bent over, resting my elbows on the wooden table. I raised my head, and stared forward.

"Spread your legs."

I spread my legs, and felt them strain as my heels dug in.

The tip of her razor sharp finger nails traced the small of my back. There was a sudden pain like a burning coal was being pressed into my skin.

"Don't fidget or the ink won't set properly," she hissed.

"What ... what are you doing to me?" I whimpered.

"Marking you. Now speak only when spoken too."

I obeyed. I felt her other hand touch my exposed ass.

"This is the last of the incantation that I have the power to cast. The rest I leave up to you. Let me ask you, do you like being my pet."

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good, in order to submit, to fully hand yourself over to an existence of eternal servitude and obedience you must do it willingly. It cannot be forced."

I felt the dull end of the tail slip between my cheeks, searching ...

"And how do I do that ..." I moaned as a wave of pleasure rolled over me, as my body was penetrated.

"That is for you to discover ..."

I fell out of the fever dream and looked back at John, and commanded my tail to rise. It complied. It was one of the simple tricks I'd learned since it had fused with my body. It rested just below the small of my back, poking out through a small hole that had been specifically designed for the lyra teddy.

Wonderful, I thought. I might have use for it yet.

I looked down at my shoulder, felt the warmth from the heaters baking my exposed skin. It had started to tan, depending to a crimson red. I leaned forward, locked eyes with him and slowly licked it with my forked tongue.

I spun to my side, sweeping my legs up, and over the side of the bed. The sound of the heels of my thigh high stiletto boots rang out like a revolver. I felt the thong of the teddy tighten, the hidden sorcery of the teddy's underwire metal frame gently squeezing my sides.

I took slow even steps, placing one foot in front of each other, closing the distance between us. Although firmly anchored, my new breasts bounced with every step. From beyond the ring of shadow I heard the faint sound of a camera snapping, though I could no longer remember why.

I circled John, tracing the lines of his body with my fingers, then stopped in front of him and looked up into his eyes, the gap between us razor thin.

In my dying memories, I heard Mrs. Flair's words again.

"Remember my pet, the choice is yours. You can walk away and tomorrow you will wake up and remember all of this as nothing more than a strange fever dream. Or, you can join us, forever, eternally, in servitude."

"How?" I'd asked again, as I'd slid on the lyra teddy, feeling it swallow me whole.

"I've already given you the catalyst, it rests inside your belly. You need only find the missing ingredient and your fate will be sealed," she said as she tightened the straps around my collar.

I slipped out of the dream, back into reality.

I reached out and touched John's chest, savoring every well defined line. He looked down at me.

"What ... what are you?" he asked softly.

"A gift," I said. "Your Valentine."

I leaned forward, up onto my toes, my hand planted on his chest and whispered into his ear.

"I'm yours if you want me. The choice is yours. A devil," I said, as I lowered my free hand. "Or an angel," and started to trace the lines of his throbbing cock.

I pulled back, saw the anguish in his eyes, as he struggled to refrain himself. I saw him battle with his own inner thoughts, before a victor emerged.

"Angel," he spoke softly.

I smiled and fell to my knees. I let my hands slip to his thighs and looked up at him. I started to toy with his belt buckle. I could feel his erection pressing against the fabric of his thick jeans. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and gently tugged at his zipper. His hard cock sprang free, pulsating with raw sexual energy.

I licked my lips and admired it before plunging forward. It was a magnificent instrument, forged by the gods, a creation beyond the comprehension of mere mortal men. It was as thick as a post, the tip like a blunt hammer.

Would I even be able to wrap my mouth around it?

I hungered for it, drawn forward by a primal magnetism. I opened my mouth, my wet forked tongue reaching for the base of his shaft. I made the connection, felt an electric spark, then followed it to the tip, a journey that felt like an eternity. At the tip, I wrapped my mouth around his hard cock and greedily devoured every inch. I brought my hand up, hooking it around its base and fell into a cycle, moving from the tip to as far as I could to the base, and sucked.

I felt his body trembling, the rules of the game forbidding him from touching me. The cold slab of concrete below me offered little comfort. My knees arched, my back hurt and the lyca teddy didn't appear to be committed to the idea of actually covering me. My bare ass was exposed, the thong buried deep between my cheeks. My breasts hung precociously on the edge of the feeble cups.

I didn't care. I was savoring every second. I couldn't decide what I loved more, my mouth wrapped around his hard cock or what I had now become, his little cum sucking succubus, eternally bound and eager to serve him.

I sucked harder, tightening my lips around his throbbing cock as he built towards a climax. I wanted to drown in his cum, have it pour down my throat. I thought again about what Mrs. Flair had said, it was one of the few remaining thoughts I clung too as my mind emptied like a shattered glass.

The missing ingredient ... the final phase of the incarnation, one which would seal my fate forever. But, what was it? Before he erupted in my mouth ... I had my answer.