The Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment was like a rising dawn, reducing all memories of what I had once been to ash. He came in my mouth, the salty warm cum rocketing to the back of my throat. I swallowed hard, devouring every last drop. I savored the strange new taste, a taste I knew would soon be as familiar too me as the air I breathed. As it hit my stomach and formed a magical bond, the last refuge of my past flickered in my mind before being extinguished forever.

"I want to thank you," I'd said to Mrs. Flair as she tightened one of the buckles behind my back that I was unable to reach.

"Thank me, Thank me for what?" she asked.

I looked over my shoulder through my misty eyes and smiled.

"I've never felt as happy as I do right now. It may sound difficult to explain, but It's like you've lifted a weight off of my soul."

She laughed.

"I did nothing of sort. I only nudged you in the right direction," she said as she reached down and stroked my new fully formed horns. "My, my ... Look at how far you've come in such a short time. I'm jealous I won't have you all to myself. I always thought you'd make the perfect pet."

"And what ... what will happen next?" I asked meekly.

"You'll never be burdened by an unpleasant thought ever again. All of your needs will be taken care of. You will live a spoiled pampered life in a gilded cage far from the troubles that plague this broken rotten world. You will know and care for only one purpose: to serve. To do so will fill you with eternal joy. How does that sound pet?"

I closed my eyes, a single tear staining my check. "That sounds wonderful. Thank you ... thank you Mrs. Flair for everything you've done," I purred.

"Please," she said, and guided me back towards the loading bay. "Call me Luci."

The End.