The Valet

Story Info
This is where they go after the bbq.
1.8k words
4.21
5.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed the keys to the naked valet with a chastity device on his cock, another naked man, with a forced hard on opened her door and offered his penis to her hand to help her out of the car. She looked at her love with a question, He responded, "Better his for now, rather than mine," and nodded that it was okay to accept the offer. She reached for the young man's cock, it was rock hard, she pulled hard on it to lift herself out of the car. She looked up at his face, at first, he winced, then he smiled. There was just a bit of pre-cum on the end of his cock. She looked the vale and asked, "May I ask you a question?"

He responded with a nod and a brief comment, "I can speak only when spoken to, yes, you may ask a question."

She looked down at his cock and the bit of pre-cum. "Are you allowed to have orgasms while you work? Or do you have to wait until the end of your shift."

He responded, "It depends on my Mistress' mood and if I have been a good boy."

She smiled at him, "So, have you been a good boy?"

He nodded, "Yes, I have been a good boy, and my Mistress had told me that I can orgasm anytime I want today."

She chuckled and looked at her love. He smiled back at her waiting to see where she was going to go with her questions.

He was enjoying watching her with this new experience. She was taking it all in stride, and he could see her dominance coming through, and it was exciting him. He loved her more than she would ever know. Her ability to be so open, and still so devoted to him.

She looked back at the valet. "Okay, I see that you are in a forced hard-on. Have you had an orgasm yet today?"

He shook his head no, he had not, and looked down at his cock.

She looked down at his cock and it was visibly trembling.

She placed a finger under his chin, and moved it so that he was forced to look into her eyes. "I will give you a choice, my love over there will tip you one hundred dollars, for helping me out of the car with your cock OR your tip can be me stroking your cock until you have an orgasm that will bring you to your knees. I'm sure either one will make you happy, but you must decide if you are willing to wait to see if there is another guest that will give you what you desire. Or let me give you what you desire, and choose to make your money another way. I will give you two minutes to decide. If you have not made a decision in two minutes you get neither."

She turned and looked at her love. The look on his face was one of desire and appreciation.

He loved the way she could take control of any situation. It excited him and he wanted her to take him there, and it also enraged him and he wanted to put her in her place. He smiled at her and said, "Darling we have all weekend, you can give him more than two minutes." He chuckled.

"No, I want to move on, but I want to give this handsome young man his due." She turned her head, looked at the valet and said, "Your two minutes start now." She turned back to her love to make sure that all of this was okay with him. He looked at his watch for her to count the time. She smiled and waited. He looked up from his watch, "one minute," he said.

She turned and looked at the valet, she could tell he was torn. She moved closer to him, whispered in his ear, "either way you win, you just have to pick your prize."

The valet looked at her and then his shaking hard on, his breathing was quick and short. "Ma'am, I would love for you to stroke my cock as my tip. May I ask a moment to contain myself so that I may fully enjoy it?"

She chuckled, "Yes, you may."

She walked to her love, placed her hand on his crotch, finding his penis and stroking it over his pants. She leaned in and whispered, "Baby, watch this, watch his face, and you will see what I see, when I stroke you to your pleasure."

She turned to the valet and smiled. His breathing had become normal, and his hard-on was not shaking as much. She reached into the car, opened the glove box took out some lotion and squirted some into her hand. The lotion was warm from being in the car so she placed her hand around the base of his cock. She knew that if she touched the head of his cock it may set him off too soon. This wasn't going to be a long hand job, but she did want him to enjoy it.

The valet moaned, she looked at his face, his eyes were closed. "Open your eyes, and look at me." He opened his eyes and looked into her eyes. She could see his desire. She held her hand at the base of his cock. "While I give you your tip, you may look at me, or you may look at my hand and how it is giving you pleasure. You are not allowed to close your eyes, do you understand?"

He nodded as he looked into her eyes. As he looked into her eyes, she began to move her hand slowly up his cock, until it almost reached the head of his cock. They continued to look into each other's eyes, as she stroked the shaft of his cock, but not the head of his cock.

He moaned, he wanted her to touch the head of his cock. But he knew he could not tell her what to do. The head of his cock wanted to explode but he knew it would not happen until she touched it and stroked it. He looked down at her hand just as her hand dipped down to rub his already full balls. He could feel his hips begin to move involuntarily. He heard her chuckle.

She stroked his cock, making sure not to touch the head, she knew that when she did, it wouldn't last very long. She stroked the shaft of his cock, and then slowly moved her hand down and began to rub his balls. She could feel they were full and tight. She knew he was ready to blow. She was enjoying this, but she wanted to get on with her weekend with her love.

She watched as his hip began to move as she rubbed his balls. "He's ready," she thought. She pulled her hands from his balls, and slowly moved her hand up the shaft of his cock, moving slowly and finally her hand reached the part of his cock, just under the head, she twisted her hand to let it rub, just under that little lip right under the head. He moaned loudly. She smiled, she could see the desire in his eyes, and tell that the sensation she was giving him was his heaven. He did not close his eyes, he looked down to see where her had was, then he looked up into her face. She smiled at him. Then as she looked into his face and his eyes, she moved her had to the head of his cock and began to rub slowly at first, the just a little faster, she kept the same pace, watching his face. His breathing got faster, his eyes were glazed over, even though he was looking at her, he was in his head, waiting for the orgasm to explode in his head. She knew what he needed. "Do you need permission to proceed?" He nodded. She knew his type, he wanted to just orgasm, but he was highly trained and required permission. She leaned forward and whispered into his ear. "You have my permission, let go whenever you are ready." He moaned, his hips thrusting into her hand. She never moved her hand from the head of his cock. His body got rigid, he yelled, and his cock jerked, his orgasm was hard and his cum squirted up and landed on the concrete. She put her arm around him as if she were hugging him. "Are you okay?" she asked. He nodded. She waited until he caught his breath and was able to stand without her arm around him. She moved back away from him. Let him gather himself. He looked at her and then remembered his manners.

"Thank you, Ma'am."

They were finished. She turned and looked at her love.

Her love watched her as she took control of the valet's cock. He watched her every move. He knew those moves, they were the moves that could drop him to his knees in a second, with just a touch of her hand, or whisper in his ear. He watched the young man. His eyes glazed over, his body frozen, not able to move until she bade him to do so. He knew what that young man was feeling, every stroke, every move, he watched, knowing but not exactly feeling. He looked at the young man his face there, watching her, but inside his body, so totally, waiting, just waiting for her to make her next move. He watched in fascination, as this young man mirrored all of the feelings. She said, "watch this, this is what I see when I stroke you to pleasure." He watched and realized just how happy it made her, to make him that happy. She watched the young man, her control, she watched his face, and the pleasure and affection when the young man began to move involuntarily. The happiness in her face to give such pleasure. She enjoyed the control, but she loved the affection she received for her ability to give such pleasure. He watched as the young man became weak, and she supported him until he could breathe again. He watched the gratitude of the young man when he thanked her. He realized the young valet had fallen just a little in love with her, because his pleasure was so complete. When she turned to him, he had never been more in love with her than he was at this moment.

She gave the young man a small peck on the cheek. Turned to her love to see his love for her.

She took his arm and they walked with each other into the lobby to check in.