The Valkyrie Project - Chapter 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina kissed her wife "And this morning?" Val smiled.

"I wanted to ride you until you bred me and blessed my womb" Val teased kissing her wife.

"Deal, but you have to give Jesse a baby sister" Tina teased back.

The moment was broken by an alert on Crystal's pad, Kira was ready to come out.


Kira floated in darkness, warmth around her. It was cozy, loving, affectionate. She felt like a child in the womb. Memories flooded back from her childhood. She had been born blessed, a futa, or at least intersex. Her parents and the midwife had chosen to conceal that. She had been born into cult of sorts, women were supposed to be strictly subservient to their husbands. All marriages had been arranged. She had fallen head over heels for another girl however and on the day she was to be married they had been found together having sex. Her nature as both a lesbian and intersex now revealed her family and friends shunned her, renouncing her and declaring her the spawn of the devil in front of the entire community. She understood that everybody knew her parents had concealed her nature, but it was easier for them to get rid of her than blame prominent members of the community for the indiscretions of their daughter. But that didn't make it hurt any less.

They had thrown her out into the snow at the edge of a small town in the middle of winter. Told to never come back and penniless she'd huddled in a restaurant mooching free coffee to stay warm. A server around midnight had finally told her she couldn't have more, but there was a church down the street that would help her out. So she'd stumbled the three blocks down the street into the darkened lobby, a single emergency light casting a beam onto a painting of a woman, arms outstretched in grace that looked like her. She'd stood there dumbstruck until the priestess, wakened by the door alarm had dragged into her bed.

That next morning had been as if dawn had finally risen in her life. She'd awoken with the priestess' cock inside her and her lips locked with her bed partner. The priestess had snuggled her, she knew she should have felt violated, but she didn't; she just felt warmth. So she ground her hips back onto that cock and went for round two loving how it felt inside her. She'd never felt that way about cock before. Previously it had been a major turn off for her. Later that morning she realized that she'd actually been the one to initiate, that the priestess had been doing her duty to accept all comers of pure heart.

Part of her wondered as she'd eaten breakfast in the church's kitchen if she wasn't jumping from one cult to another. She wasn't unaware of her prior circumstances. The priestess however had acted with pure love, love like she'd had from her sisters before they had shunned her. She broke down at the table in the middle of eating. The priestess had rushed around to comfort her. She'd spent an hour pouring out her heart into that sister's breast, never explaining her past. Over the next week she'd seen the sister interact with the town. Member or no, she treated everybody in the town with respect and perfect love. She later learned the server who'd sent her there was a member and a futa. That too had been a new concept, that there were people like her in the world. She'd marveled at the priestess' cock, bigger by far than her little dicklet. But the priestess had assured her that she was blessed by the goddess.

She waited until after the mass when the chapel was empty and prayed. Falling to her knees in the cold wooden building, her breath visible, she'd prayed. She couldn't to this day describe what happened next other than she'd felt someone lifting her chin up and kiss her, giving her benediction. She'd known at that moment perfect love, that sin was not as simple as a lit of things, that it was instead harm intentional or unintentional between two people. At that moment she forgave her family and friends their sin against her, while understanding she had hurt them; but her action had been free from sin as it had been done in perfect innocence. When she opened her eyes there was no one there. The priestess entered from the back, gazing on the goddess with her. Though no words were exchanged she seemed to know what had happened.

That night the priestess had told her about the Amazon process, about becoming a futa, about being reborn in the goddess' image and finding love in that embrace. Kira had asked her what she needed to do. Given a bus ticket and an address she'd found herself in the city. Overwhelmed, she nearly panicked and fled. Raised religious she turned to the goddess and prayed for deliverance... and she was, when she looked up she'd wandered in front of the main cathedral.

The sisters there had wasted no time in making her feel at home, teaching her about the goddess in ways the country priestess just wasn't equipped to do on her own. She'd found a place she felt she belonged, where she could love everybody as she'd been raised to do and be loved in return. So she'd gone to the mother superior, and asked her for her blessing and to join them as a sister.

They had welcomed her with open arms. Intersex she was already considered to be blessed by the goddess and so was never asked to become an Amazon futa. She'd fallen into the rhythms of the church. Until she'd asked the mother superior to bless her womb. She almost blushed remembering that lovemaking, an homage to the goddess it was. Six nights straight at the best time in her cycle.... various sisters making love to her in the best possible ways and then nothing. She cried and sobbed feeling like she'd been cursed, inconsolable despite the best efforts of her sisters. Why couldn't she conceive like her sisters? Distraught she prayed alone all night in the sanctuary. Once more she felt the goddess' warmth wrap around her in love. She was awoken that morning by the sisters who'd found her passed out sleeping like a babe against the base of the statue of the goddess. But she knew what she had to do. She hadn't been cursed or blessed, she was just what she was. Knowing now that her infertility wasn't any fault of her own and that there was a solution to it, she told the sisters her revelation. She decided that she was going to the clinic that very day.

The mother superior had convinced her to wait a day to go with a group of acolytes that were joining the church as sisters. She could both guide them through the process and enjoy it herself.

The clinic was the first time she'd met a Valkyrie, even inhibited she could sense the goddess' blessing on them. She'd been warned by the sisters to not beg them and had maintained composure. That next twenty-four hours had been magical. She'd felt one of the new sister grinding herself on her dicklet as it had grown into a full-fledged goddess rod inside them. She introduced them to their new anatomy as they in turn introduced her to hers. Kira fucked and was fucked until she leaked the seed of her sisters from every hole, laying sated but hungry when the Valkyrie had come in the next morning to check on them. A month later she'd been overjoyed to find herself pregnant. That same day she'd been asked to be the high priestess' secretary, a duty she thoroughly enjoyed. She had given birth and weened her baby and helped to ween the other children of the sisterhood. She had not thought she could possibly have a better life.

The sister remembered the day she'd helped Mei and Val with the rat, a potential threat to the goddess and her flock, both those that believed and those that didn't for the goddess did not differentiate. She cared for all her children. She'd not thought much of it, the girl that had been with him had since come into the care of the sisters, she was like a bright-eyed kitten rediscovering the world.

Then she'd asked to go to the branch church to assist the Valkyrie that morning, the service had started before the fire alarms went off. A signal to evacuate that there was danger. She'd ushered everybody out but stayed behind to help, not fearing since the Valkyrie were there. Living saints blessed by the goddess. She remembered the explosion and the girls crouching over her as everything went dark, and she lost feeling in her limbs. She'd tried to bless them for trying to save her life in that last moment, placing her hands on their heads. Knowing she was too far gone with the beam fully impaled through her. Then she'd felt warmth and something that couldn't be true. Once more at the feet of the goddess she'd felt the warmth surround her as darkness claimed the sister. That was the end, but she'd been floating here for awhile.

The warmth of the goddess spread through her as she floated, growing stronger with the passing moment. Previously she'd only felt the goddess when she prayed, now it felt like she was directly connected. Her body lit with pleasurable fire as she came time and again into the womb like space she was in.

She opened her eyes, blinking in the saline and nano mixture confused as she floated. Her hair loose around her face instead of pulled back into its usual tie at the base of her neck. She brushed her hair out of her face and realized she was in a tube of some sort wearing a breathing mask. She could see Jaime and Jesse sleeping, she smiled at how goddess blessed cute they looked snuggled up together. Val awakening caught her eye and she waved to the blond. She could feel Val's relief at seeing her awake before she followed the Valkyrie's gaze to the tube next to her where a woman who looked exactly like Valentina but with fire red hair floated unconscious.

As she placed her hand against the glass she noticed the black band around each of her wrists like the ones she could see each of the Valkyrie wore, and the woman in the tank next to her.

She'd watched as everybody woke up and breakfast was brought up, she could feel the warmth and affection flowing around the group. Even the staid Crystal was happy even if she wasn't smiling.

She watched Val get up and stand in front of the other tank, her mind suddenly filled with images from Val's past. The Valkyrie waking up every morning in abject pain as she felt her twin's pain. Then it clicked that the woman in the other tube was Val's twin sister.

She felt the warmth and goddess in Tina and Val's exchange even though the words didn't make it to her ears, she knew in her heart that they were planning to conceive. Not just once but both of them, she smiled into her mask at the idea of Jesse having a little sister.

Right then she saw the alarm on Crystal's pad, the flow suddenly changing in her tube to push her to the top. Weak as a kitten she couldn't pull herself out as she broke the surface. She felt different as the Valkyrie pulled her out and toweled her off carrying her to a bed. Then it hit her... she'd grown, she was as tall as they were now.

"Good morning sister, and welcome back to the land of the living. The girls pulled off a well..., probably major, miracle saving your life" Crystal said with a smile.

"Most holy sister, I am just grateful to be in your care and that the goddess saw fit to spare such a miracle on me" Kira said humbly and smiled.

"Don't you 'Most Holy sister' me" the scientist pushed back "Or did you miss the changes?" Crystal asked gesturing to her form. She'd been well proportioned before after her change. But she was goddess statue material like the Valkyrie now.

"You cannot possibly mean!?" she gasped, "But I... I never sought to be worthy of this blessing!"

"And I didn't ask if you wanted it" Jesse said softly as the pair come over with food and tea for her.

"We knew what we had to do, and we did it." Jaime chimed in.

Kira could feel the truth of their words, at that moment she saw their perspectives on that moment. She felt their hands as her own, the nano flowing out of her and into the wounded sister below them. "Thank you" she said to them earnestly.

Jesse smiled "So you see"

"I'm beginning to, do visions always come with this?" she asked softly.

"No, it's a new thing for us too" Jaime leaned in to kiss her cheek, "But don't worry you're not the only one getting used to it."

Kira closed her eyes and uttered a small prayer thanking the goddess for saving her and for these gifts. Once more she felt the lips of the goddess on her own, and a teasing grope of her balls and petals that made her squirm in her bed. She opened her eyes and the surrounding smiles told her they were aware of what she'd felt.

Tina and Val approached arms around each other's waist. She looked up at the general "So am I Valkyrie now?" she asked.

Tina shook her head no "To be a Valkyrie means to be a warrior in the unit, while you have the nano and virus of a Valkyrie you would need to undergo extensive training to be one. Which I somehow doubt has any interest for you." the general smiled and reached over to squeeze her hand.

"General, I may be sworn to the goddess... but it may be best if I at least train. If I am to be this way and so blessed I should be trained how to use my gifts." The sister stated with a certainty she sure as hell didn't feel at that moment.

The seriousness of the moment was broken as she felt air on her cock making her hard "Well the goddess sure gifted you" Mei said as she uncloaked her presence leaving the nun gasping and then laughing. She looked at Mei and Tina, she couldn't tell what was being said, but she could tell the two were having conversation of sorts.

"That's Fine" Tina said suddenly, nodding. "Mei will handle your training, and teach you to teach them skills as needed." She knew that the sisters would likely spread the training like wildfire, and would prove an able resource in times of need.


Jamie moved to leg sweep Kira, Jesse going for the nun's head with a kick. Kira deftly dodged both despite being blindfolded. The training had been Mei's idea to hone the sister's defensive skills and presence detection after they'd taught her the basics. Thus far Kira had taken to their training with such a gusto she'd actually been learning faster than they had. Picking things up at an unbelievable pace. The futa squirmed as the nun groped her as a counterattack, getting a solid squeeze of her bulge.

Crystal looked on and watched the metrics. The viral knowledge theory about 'Battle Maiden' was once again proving true. "Girls, stop holding back." She ordered. Jesse and Jaime both getting groped and their nipples teased; they reconsidered tact.

Jesse looked at Jaime and waggled her eyebrows. While this was supposed to be combat training Kira had already teased them... handling arousal was part and parcel of being a Valkyrie, and now whatever Kira was. The two smiled in sync, suddenly masking their presence together. Kira paused and tried to focus on finding them, she could sense they were there, but it was like chasing a reflection. She squealed as she suddenly felt arms around her chest, groping her teats Jesse's presence unmasking itself briefly before it was gone again.

Kira breathed heavy before giving a small prayer and using the centering exercise even as Jaime's fingers rolled her nipple. Her seemingly perpetually half hard cock pulsing in the nano based habit she'd been issued. It looked more like an exercise version of the high priestess new latex habit albeit in more of a Lycra aesthetic than latex. It also didn't conceal aught with thigh high boots a vacuumed to body appearance.

Well if the girls were going to play this way she could too. She wrapped herself in the goddess shroud as she termed it, masking herself from them. At that moment she was able to see Jaime release the masking to tease her thighs before it was gone again. But she'd spotted something she suspected the girls hadn't, while they were masking their physical presence they weren't masking their minds. She projected herself out for a second beyond the tomb to the church, finding herself blushing at all the positivity and love as the high priestess gave her sermon. She quickly pulled herself back in hid her mind too, she could feel their confusion as she completely disappeared even though she hadn't moved.

Focusing her mind on her habit she extended the hem of the form fitting habit's almost non-existent skirt before she realized the sleeve would be better, the nano shifting seamlessly as she extended both sleeves into long streamers with weighted tips. She twirled, wrapping one around Jamie and Jesse's ankles before she jumped straight up hard carefully using her nano to make sure they wouldn't hit each other but be perfectly positioned for what she had in mind next.

She landed still cloaked with her legs spread, so she could bridge their two prone forms, opening her suit as she planted her petals on Jaime's lips as she used the nano of her own habit to open Jesse's to give her access to the futa's cock. The nun wasted no time slurping done the Valkyrie's member, swirling her tongue between the foreskin and the emerging cockhead. She finally let her masking drop as Jamie's tongue dived into her folds and Jesse's hands rested on her wimple gently guiding the sisters lips as she gave a very sloppy blowjob.

She enjoyed herself, lapping at Jesse's glans and vein before dropping down to press her nose against the breeder's mark of the goddess she knew both of the girls had tattooed on their bellies just above their cocks. Kira smiled when she'd first seen that mark on their uniforms, very subtle and hard to miss. She moved her hand to stroke Jaime's cock through her uniform as she continued giving Jesse head. The nun squirming as her own leaked between them. She felt that uniform give way giving her access as the blindfolded nun massaged Jesse's took in her throat. The sisters had their own secret techniques, and she intended to use all of them on the mischievous girls at some point.

Jaime groped the luscious lewd nun butt as she lapped at the sister's petals, teasing her clitty. She swirled her tongue against Kira's button as Jesse had taught her to do getting the sister to squeal around her wife's cock. Her own shaft throbbed as the expert fingers of the sister worked it like a champion being milked.

Jesse was lost in her own pleasure, free to moan to the room she was taking every advantage to make up for her two lovers being preoccupied. She was also the first to cum, blasting a massive amount of thick baby batter into the back of the sister's throat. A throat that seemed bottomless as not a drop leaked.

Jaime came next, shuddering and spurting all over them and the mats. The sister's fingers drawing it out as long as possible and then more that the Valkyrie didn't think she was capable of.

Kira released her own need last, having deliberately used the arousal control techniques she'd learned to bank her arousal until both of them had cum.

Crystal and Mei clapped from the sidelines as they disentangled themselves. "Very nice show, not what I think Crystal intended if I was to guess a new technique just got developed?" Mei asked

The girls just nodded, letting Kira explain it herself. "Had to mask my mind, not really a new technique per se as combining the centering meditation with masking."

Crystal chuckled softly "You don't realize you did another new one do you?" she asked the nun as the girls snickered having been on the receiving end of it.

Kira looked dumbfounded before smiling up at the scientist "I just used pleasuring techniques the sisters are all taught to help those that have difficulty."

"You did, but you also combined it with concentrated pheromones, and what appears to be some sort of presence nudging. The first time I've seen presence used actively like that." Crystal said explaining what she'd observed.

Jesse and Jaime had one of their looks to each other again that indicated they knew different. "Not quite, we used it in the Sim. Only at the end and it didn't do much." Jaime explained.