The Valkyrie Project - Chapter 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ilya nodded, she'd spent the last few weeks largely in the care of the sisters of The Church of the Goddess. She'd asked for it, and it was the first time she'd felt she had a home since that day so long ago. Subconsciously she let her fingers drift down to the breeder's mark of the goddess on her nanosuit saying a small prayer of thanks to the goddess for this moment, warmth and love enveloping her.


Jamie carefully crept down the darkened hallway of the labor camp's administration building. Her dart pistol leading the way as she masked her presence. Mei was behind her and Jesse guarded the rear. Presence concealment or no they weren't taking any chances. Voices ahead told them they were approaching the guards' barracks. The trio staying silent as they entered the room. The pheromones filling it were undeniable, and an orgy had started. The girls quickly darted each of the guards, injecting them with Ragnarok. While it was likely the guards already had it they didn't want to take any risks. The guards presented themselves to the Valkyrie each making quick work of them before also administering a neutralizer shot. It's not like the enemy wouldn't know what happened.

Finished with the barracks they moved on to the commandant's quarters, the lights were on indicating they may have already been awake. Intel said it was a pair of twins, and much like Val and Ilya brainwashed to all hell. Mei gave them a smile and then focused projecting herself to the twin presences they felt inside as they stood in entry positions just out of the way of the door. Thirteen shots rang out until they heard one pistol empty, sounds of panic and then twenty-six shots blasted through the wooden door. Mei nodded and Jesse tossed a flash bang through the door directly at the sisters feet. As soon as it went off Jamie burst through the door and flooded the room with pheromones as she darted them. Sure enough they began to heat up before collapsing onto the floor as Ragnarok neutralized the bomb nano. Mei touched comms "Commandants and barracks secured."

Val's voice came back "We've secured the prisoners, two showed reactions, four deceptive. Beginning evac."

Jaime and Jesse quickly zip tied the two dazed commandants, Ilya had asked them to bring them gently and so after checking them for anything dangerous they hustled them out into the waiting evac. Leaving the camp empty but for the guard's orgy. They'd taken care to destroy the mine the prisoners were being forced to work in too as to also remove the purpose for the camp.

Church intel had said that the believers were being rounded up into camps for death by labor. The sorry state of the folks in the evac and in the cells showed the truth of that. This camp in particular had been extremely cruel, designated for anyone that was an Amazon futa. Evidence of torture was quite rampant. That night the Valkyrie had moved out and in unison raided all the camps. It was a calculated gamble. While explicit church members had been rounded up The Church of the Goddess remained wildly popular and with the threat of the Valkyrie swooping in that likely would just add fuel to the fire. That risk the defense council had considered worthwhile when they had authorized the mission.

"Handmaiden 3, feet wet" They heard the call as soon as they were over water and on their way to join up with the Marines. Landing, corpsmen moved in quickly to provide treatment to the emaciated former prisoners, sisters acting as chaplains helped comfort as the medics made their way around giving each a healthy booster of nano and an escort to the waiting berths below.

Jamie and Jesse made their way below, after dropping off their prisoners with Cel and Kira in the brig. The sister has proven herself invaluable in this and at helping those brainwashed find their way free. They headed back up finding the other Valkyrie in the chow line. Amy waving them over to the table where Crystal, Sandy, and Rachyle were already digging in. The sound of 'Ride of the Valkyrie' came over the ship wide as another team returned, earning cheers from the marines and sailors.